Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forever Bound (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Trystan was having fun. He couldn't really help who he was, nor did he want to, he was confident, happy, he honestly thought he was rather fun to be around if one could take his constant need to tease and poke at things he knew he probably shouldn't, and besides a few hiccups Rine was doing rather well in that regard. She was just too much fun to tease, quick to blush, incredibly innocent and naïve simply because of the time period in which she had been raised and her relative youth, and yet she still had clung to him, still seemed to enjoy being around him. Just that alone made him want to tease her more, though he knew he had to probably tone it down a little, at least until she had asked what sex was like. Trystan was a sexual person, it had been a month or two but that only made him all the more willing to discuss it especially if he could make the little spook blush some. She'd looked away from him as he had explained just why sex was so good, at least to the best of his ability, though he knew that unless she tried it one day she would never truly know. He laughed as she finally worked up the courage to question his explanation, shaking his head as he picked up what was left of her sandwich and took a bite.

"No...I mean, I think it's pleasurable because that makes it more likely for people to want to do it, and it's important because it's how you make babies, yes, but...that's not why it's so good." He tried to think of the best words to explain it as he stepped closer to her, finding himself between her thighs as she sat on the countertop. "But doing it feels good, especially when you orgasm. Suddenly the world just fades away, there is only you and your lover, it starts low in your tummy, right here." He reached down, pressed his hand against her stomach. "It's like...pressure, and it builds and builds, moves lower, you can feel it through your whole body a little but mostly...in your genitals. For me, my cock, for you, your pu...your vagina." He felt the more clinical word would help. "All your nerve endings feel so good you think you might just burst from the pleasure as you get closer and closer, and just when you think you can't take it anymore it makes you want to tense up through your whole body and it feels like nothing else in the world, so good it takes your breath away, your body shakes and trembles, your heart beats faster and faster...and if it's with the right person it feels just that much better..."

He'd found he was looking into her eyes the whole time, and even he blushed just a little, thinking of the sweet noises she would make beneath him, or on the end of his tongue, and he had to pull back a little as he finished the sandwich, giving himself room to breathe. "Not just mommies and daddies no, we have it for fun too. We have things that stop you getting pregnant, and some people can't at all...because it feels so good, you know? And then there is kinks...naughty things that people like, some of them are weird." He paused a second, before deciding that if he didn't elaborate she would only ask anyway. "I like tying girls up, teasing them, or even hurting them just a little bit, not enough to harm them but I like the control...and I like being tied up, hurt, quite a lot. I like being in somebodies control and even teased until I'm begging to cum." She had continued, and he found himself laughing softly, shaking his head. "Oh Rine, no...no I never had a baby, and I don't know if they were a mommy or daddy, but it doesn't matter...when I have sex it's because I like it, or I like the girl. I think they are cute, like you, or sexy, like..." He wanted to say the same thing again, like you, but he let it trail off instead. "But I'm a cad, remember? So you liked the sandwich? Would you like to try something else, like ice cream?" Or a kiss...god he'd love to kiss her again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom