Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memories and Curiousities (dominant_minded X Sariu)

Amy laughed slightly, looking at him. "Maybe it's hereditary?" She asked. She had done things with boys before, sometimes more than one at once all involving humiliation.

"One can only hope," he answered slyly. He sat down gently on the couch beside her and smiled at her, resuming the sweet fatherly tone, "Look, there's no reason for either of us to be ashamed, right? We even basically have this in common. It doesn't have to be weird between us. I think maybe... why don't we talk about it?"

"Talk about it...?" She asked. "O-Okay, you go first."After all, he was older shouldn't he have more experience?

"Well," he started, "I guess I've just always been turned on most when a woman wanted to be my plaything. Being able to tell she was excited simply because I was turned on is a pretty exciting, don't you think?"

"I guess." She said, still finding it odd having this conversation with her own father. "I like being degraded, slight strangulation, being tied up, came on." At that her face flushed as bright as her hair.

He smiled at her when he saw her blush, trying to be reassuring. "I bet you will make some guy extremely happy with that sort of thing," he winked at her. "I have to say, it's been really hard for me to find girlfriends that are interested in that side of my interests. I guess you and your sister have noticed I don't date a whole lot."

The redhead gave him a small nod. "Yeah, we've seen that before..." She stood slowly. "I think I'm going to go to my room..." She flashed him a smile yet this entire conversation was becoming well...uncomfortable.

He smiled pleasantly at her, but was a bit disappointed. "Alright sweetie, I'll call you when the pizza gets here," he said as she walked off. He wasn't sure why he had been excited to learn these things about her, he told himself it was just that it was nice to have something new that he felt in common with her. They had been close for a long time; he doted on Amy and Emme. But truthfully... well maybe it was nothing. Maybe he just hadn't had a positive reaction from anyone he'd talked to about these kinks in a long time, and Amy didn't seem to want to hear them either. Of course, he was her father, she had good reason not to want to think too much about that side of him.

Amy in her room sat on her bed, touching her face. She was seeing her father in a new light, she had realized what an attractive man he was, she was surprised no one wanted to be with him...But he was her father! She'd never speak about it again.

He sat in the living room watching tv, sports this time instead of his videos. He fielded a cell phone call and then heard the pizza guy knocking on the front door. He grabbed his wallet and stepped to the door, paying the 16 year old guy who had showed up and taking the large pie to the kitchen. "Amy," he called out, "Pizza's here, and Emme called. She said she's staying over at Jennifer's tonight. It's just you and me, sweetheart."

She came down the steps and smiled to him, sitting with the pizza and taking her slice before sitting on their couch, looking at him. "Pretty cool, Em can be rather annoying when she wants to be." crossing her legs she continued to eat.

He was at least using a plate, something Amy and Em both preferred for him to do, especially if friends or boyfriends were around. He had always told him that the boys were just lucky he wasn't cleaning his shotgun when they came over, teasing them. He sipped on a can of coke as he ate and said to her, "Now now, your sister isn't even here to defend herself, and I can't play favorites." He winked at her.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Dad it's okay, I know Em is your favorite." She took another bite and stole the remote from him, changing the channel to CSI, the only TV show she watched.

An impure thought came unbidden to his mind. "Not anymore she's not," he whispered, thinking she couldn't hear. What was wrong with him? He nibbled some more on his pizza and concentrated on not thinking about Amy like that. Something about the fact that she had shut him down earlier was making him obsessed with her kinks.

All the daughter had heard was her father mumbling. "What dad?" She asked, leaning in closer to him. She hated secrets more than anything, ironic that she kept her own so close to her. "You know I hate it when people talk about me..."

He thought about making something up, but knew she'd see right through it. And it really was one of Amy's pet peeves, he knew. So he just said it out loud, feeling in the mood to throw it out there anyway, though maybe not in the mood to explain it. "I said 'Not anymore she's not'."

"Why not?"She asked softly, her eyes fixed on him. She was curious now, and she wanted an answer for her question. Em was a sweet girl and an all over better daughter than Amy, better student, sweeter...more beautiful.

His face flushed, despite the soft voice she was using to coax him. He waved his hand dismissively saying, "Eh, forget I said anything." But secretly, he didn't really want her to drop it.

"No dad, talk to me. What don't you like about Emmie? Did she do something wrong?" She was worried about her big sister, Amy was the younger of the two twins, though twins they looked nothing a like at all, she was blonde with big blue eyes and Amy well, held her mothers red hair.

"Oh Emmie's not done anything, she's the same as ever," he responded, face still flushed and trying to keep his eyes on the CSI episode they were watching. "It's not her that's changed my estimations."

"So then it's me?" She asked, raising her eyebrow to him, now she was interested. "Do tell me dad." She started, crossing her legs once more as she continued to eat her pizza.

He blushed, but he smiled. He took a deep breath and then confessed to her, still not looking her in the eye, "I guess I have to admit that I found your kinks interesting. It's something you and I have in common. I mean... well from opposite sides, but the same sort of interest. I dunno, just... nice to learn." He said, his voice quiet, but not quite a whisper.

"I guess it is nice." She said just as quiet, her cheeks still red. "No man has ever been able to treat me the way I wanted him too..." That was her secret confession, she wanted a man who could be an asshole in bed, but sweet normally.

He looked down at his feet as she spoke, blushing even more. His voice got even quieter, "I know how you feel. It's been hard to find a woman that's interested in pleasing me this way... well, and can also wake up with me the next morning. I think that's the really tough part, finding one that's both sweet outside the bedroom, but wants to... you know... really be my..." he trailed off, unable to bring him to tack the word 'whore' onto the end of that statement when talking to her.

She too had begun to blush. "I know what you mean." She said softly. "Most men think that if they hurt me I wont want to be with them." She ran her fingers through her red hair. "I want a man who can be an asshole to me in bed, but sweet all the rest of the time." She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom