Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memories and Curiousities (dominant_minded X Sariu)

Jesse rewound the DVD and started watching it again. The woman in bondage on the screen gave a fake scream as she was "tortured" by the man in the scene with her. He grunted as he noticed how obviously staged all of this appeared to be, but it didn't seem to make a difference in how much it was turning him on. He continued to doodle in the margins of the notebook that he always kept in his desk.

He was sure his daughters weren't home, or else wouldn't be doing this so boldly in the living room.

The sound of keys entering the door made the lock click as russling could be heard outside, opening the door with a clear noise in the kitchen, three rooms away from her father, Amy came home. "Dad?" She asked, hearing some sort of screaming, horror film? Her thick red hair cascaded to her mid back, her green eyes looking about her kitchen.

"I'm home."She called, dressed in a black teeshirt and a pair of jeans.

"Crap," he said under his breath. He hadn't expected either of them home this early. He quickly flipped the TV off, but neglected to turn off the DVD player. Being half naked, he quickly rushed down the hall to his bedroom, leaving his notebook lying on the couch.

"I'm in my bedroom," he called out to Amy as he quickly pulled some jeans on. "What do you want for dinner tonight? I don't feel like making anything and thought maybe about ordering some pizza for you girls," he continued yelling down the hall from his room.

She moved into the living room, wondering why he had rushed out so fast. She had found his open notebook, her eyes widened slightly. Her father, into this? She would never had guessed. "Pizza sounds fine!" She called back, shutting his notebook for him.

He started walking back to the living room, calling out to her as he went, "Alright, what kind do you think your sister will want? And how hungry are you?" As he walked back to the living room to join her, he noticed his notebook sitting there on the couch. He cursed himself slightly for leaving it out, but tried not to get anxious. He didn't want to just walk over and grab it suspiciously. He looked at Amy and smiled, deciding conversation was the best way out of this situation. She was a really great girl, and she was turning into an adorably cute redhead woman. Despite his concern for his notebook, he had a swelling feeling of pride forming in his chest at the site of his daughter.

"I'm not really so hungry...And I think Emma would want something with Peperoni." She looked up at her father, he had been there for a long time for her, she had lived with him because well, her mother. She refused to look at the notebook, she didn't know older people like that sort of thing...she had well...experience with it...but still.

"Alright," he answered then trying to distract her, he pulled out his wallet and handed her a credit card, "can you call the order in?" He carefully moved back towards the couch and as nonchalantly as he could, he sat down right on top of the notebook. Trying to act like he wasn't paying attention to her, though he was still watching out of the corner of his eye to see if she would leave the room, he flipped on the TV, immediately moans, screams, and images flashed from the DVD player he'd left on to the TV. He immediately flipped it off, but was sure she had noticed. Blushing, he turns off the DVD player then turns the TV back on, switching to sports, but he's sure that she caught at least something of what he was watching.

The redhead had. "Dad...is there something you're not telling me?"She asked, eyeing him, one of her eyebrows raised, she wouldn't leave until she had some answers.

He swallowed hard, hemming and hawing for a moment, then finally saying, "I don't know what you mean, sweetheart." Then he added, trying to put her off, "Are you going to order those pizzas?"

His heart was racing at the moment. This was the sort of thing that was hard to bring up to one of his girlfriends the first time he talked about it with them, let alone talking about it to his own daughter.

"Dad, I understand that it's a fetish of yours...just...Be better at hiding it..." She stated before turning to go and order the food, that was it. She too had her own little odd kinks but she hid it rather well from her father, and her sister.

His cheeks felt hot as he blushed bright red. He took several deep breaths, trying to calm down. He heard her on the phone and listened for her to hang up. He decided that he probably ought to at least apologize. She was right after all, he had been rather careless.

He walked into the kitchen, but when she looked at him he looked at his feet and blushed for a long moment. "Look, Amy, you're right. I should have kept that to myself better. I'm sorry if you were offended or embarrassed. And... ummm," he blushed again, "thanks... actually, for being understanding and not... you know... putting me through the ringer for being disgusting or perverted... or sexist."

"Did you treat mom like that?"She asked after a small pause, she wasn't looking at him, just at the counter. "...Did you even love her...?"

He looked up indignantly, suddenly defensive. "Of course I loved her," he said with a stern look, "she knew about me before we ever married. She could have left then if she didn't want me. She left because she... nevermind." He trailed off. He looked at the floor. He was less embarrassed now than upset.

"She didn't leave us over my kinks, Amy," he said finally, after a long pause

She looked to him and saw his expression, frowning she leaned in to hug him. "Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you. I just...wanted to know if that was why..." She gave him a kiss on his stubbly cheek.

He sighed deeply and decided she deserved to know. He spoke softly, "No honey, it wasn't that. Your mother left us because a 20 year old musician was more important to her than her family. She wrote me a letter from California talking about how 'young' he made her feel."

He looked at his daughter and offered a weak smile. He was trying to comfort her over this news, but ended up looking like he needed comfort.

Amy frowned at the news before hugging him tightly. "Well, I'd say you've done a really good job of raising two daughters all on your own. And you aren't even that old dad."A chuckle came from her lips before she kissed his cheek once more.

He chuckled lightly, giving her another hug.

"Thank you sweetie," he said and then deciding to try and play off what had started this whole thing. He winked at her and said sarcastically, "I'm sorry you had to find out you were raised by a pervert."

Amy rolled her eyes. "Everyone is like that dad, everyone has something weird like that that they like." She moved to the counter and sat down once more, looking at the phone. "Emme is staying after today, she told me to tell you."

He looked at his watch and then replied to her comment about Emme, "Ah, that makes sense."

Then he shook himself and grinned at her, "Hey wait a minute, you can't throw me off that easily. What do you mean everyone has something like that?" Then, with as much mock surprise as he could muster, he said, "Are you telling me that YOU might be harboring some rather odd sexual desires? Hmmmmmmm?" He was mostly teasing her, but he had to admit he was curious.

Amy's cheeks flared red as she looked to him. "Dad! You're my dad!" She looked away from him. "That's weird to ask..."

"Hey," he said, grinning broadly, "you're the one who said everyone had something like that. I'm just trying to even the score up a little here now that you know my big secret. Well one of them anyway." He smiled and winked, enjoying the way she was blushing and trying to make it deepen.

Amy rolled her eyes slightly. "I like being humiliated." She said. "There, you happy now?" With that she walked into the living room, sitting on the couch and turning on the TV, wanting to change the subject.

He smiled as she walked past and followed her into the living room. He continued, risking one more jab at her, trying to see if it crossed the line, "Like.... you're being humiliated right now, having to admit it to me?" He swallowed hard while she still wasn't looking, kinda of excited and kind of nervous that her confession went so hand in hand with his own desires.

"No..."She said, looking away before whispering. "Sexually humiliated, stuff like that." She was starting to get really uncomfortable with the conversation.

He talked quietly, dropping the playful tone, and taking a sweeter one and speaking low, "Sweetheart, it's like you said, it's nothing to be ashamed of." He chuckled to himself, then added, "If your mom had been like, I think she and I would have had a lot more fun. Well, at least I would have. And it's going to turn some guy on terribly someday. A lot of us are pervs like me." Somehow, this sounded fatherly to him, although quite strange.

Back
Top Bottom