Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memories and Curiousities (dominant_minded X Sariu)

He chuckled and his mouth started moving before his brain really thought about what he was saying. "It's a shame really, because we'd be..." he trailed off and blushed, wiggling in his seat. He opened his mouth several times trying to think of a way to play it off or change the subject, but he had nothing. The silence was heavy for a long moment.

"We'd be...?" She asked softly, her eyes catching his as she blushed, she didn't know what too say to that at all really...it was so very confusing to her.

He blushed and looked at his feet, then he turned and looked her in the eye. "It's a shame, Amy, that we're related," he said seriously, not able to smile at her with his usual ease, "We seem to be... the sort of thing that each other are looking for."

"Yeah, but...we are related..." She said softly, looking away from him, her cheeks as red as her lovely hair, her green eyes focusing on the TV, before moving to the notebook her father had left in the room.

He nodded slowly, without looking at her, in response. He realized, embarrassed, that he had been hoping, somehow, that she would have said... What? What had he wanted her to say, after all? 'I don't care, come take me big daddy'? No, he was being foolish, he thought, and he blushed. He was lost in thought and a flushing warmth and didn't notice her eyes moving to the notebook. The silence seemed to hang heavily to him in the room.

In truth part of her wanted him...most of her wanted him, but the girl had never been very straight forward with what she had wanted, plus...how could he want her? She continued to look away, not speaking.

As the silence dragged on, he found his mind wandering to forbidden images. He kept picturing her naked and couldn't shake the images out of his mind. Then they became stronger, involving him cumming on her as she was handcuffed on her knees in front of him, her mascara streaming down her cheeks from gagging or crying or both. He crossed his legs to conceal a growing erection. Finally, in a desperate attempt to distract himself, he asked her directly, "What are you thinking about, Amy?" He had no idea what answer he was expecting, but it was the first thing he thought of asking.

Her own thoughts had begun to wonder, her tied up as he forced her to take him in even though she secretly wanted it, she would never be upfront about it. "Huh? Oh. nothing." She said, snapping out of her thoughts. She looked at him, legs crossed, cheeks red as well.

He took several deep breaths and found that he was able to think a bit clearer. He was still turned on, but something clicked in his head now. It was a hunch, but it made sense. He decided to be a bit bold, "So... if I'm not interested in you, because you're my daughter... and you're really not interested in me, because I'm your father... Why aren't we talking easily now?" He didn't figure that she would answer, so he continued with only a short pause, "Or is that not our issue? Perhaps we are interested, and that's the problem."

He turned his head slowly to look at her. He was blushing furiously, but he was determined to look at her to judge her reaction.

She still wasn't looking at him her large green eyes turned away from him completely as she stood slowly. I'm gonna go upstairs okay? I'm not hungry anymore." She would do anything to try and avoid eye contact with him, she didn't want to talk about that she didn't...she couldn't let him know.

He just nodded as she stood and spoke, silently cursing himself as she walked off. He sat on the couch for ten or fifteen minutes, blushing and trying to cool himself off. She probably deserved an apology, he decided. Still, he really felt he had hit on something, and it was hard to push the part of him that was interested aside.

He eventually stood up from the couch and walked down the hall to her room, knocking before opening the door. "Can I come in?" he started cautiously.

"Amy, I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry if I offended you," he began as he opened the door wider. He paused for a long moment, then added, "but... I don't want us to be awkward after this. I want an answer from you on this. If I was way off the mark before, tell me and I'll leave it at the apology and never bring it up again." He paused again, trying to measure her face, "But on the other hand, if I wasn't far off, if you're... having the same problem I am not thinking about... something different between us, well." He shrugged, a little exasperatedly, "Well, if that's the case, at least let me tell you openly what I'm thinking." He looked in her eyes, waiting for her response. He knew her well enough to know that he probably wouldn't be able to drag her own thoughts out of her, but maybe this would pique her interest enough for her to at least encourage him to talk further about what his thoughts were.

Amy had curled up on the side of her bed, a book in hand reading had always calmed her mind. Looking to him she shut the book sighing. "I...I feel the same, dad. But we can't be anything, because of what we are. So I'm pushing away, alright?" With that she nervously turned back to her book.

She was right of course. They shouldn't... couldn't be more, but she had also admitted that she felt the same. He wanted to argue with her, try and convince her, but as he realized this, a wave of guilt washed over him. "You're right of course, Amy," he blushed a little and looked at his feet, "but... I'm not going to pretend that I don't want something else. I'll control myself, I won't lay a hand on you unless you ask me to." He thought about that for a second and couldn't help it, he grinned and added with a playful tone, "No... unless you beg me to..." He looked up at her with the playful smile, but he could see she was nervous. He made himself be serious again.

"Amy, I'm telling you openly, I'm going to be fantasizing about you from now on, a lot in fact. I won't bother you about it, but I want you to know. I'm not going to pretend otherwise." He nodded once and closed her door, not really giving her a chance to answer.

How could she have responded even if he had let her? That was something she could never speak of, and well, he'd have to come on to her if he wanted anything to continue in that manor. Curling up on her bed she went back to reading, trying to put thoughts out of her head.

Back
Top Bottom