Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light in the Shadowlands w/Umbra

Adis was careful not to make any sudden moves when he held the warm stone in his hand. He used the other to hold up Kal fearing he would fall. He said to look at it as the fire burns he remembered looking down at the soft light for a few seconds before moving to put it back into Kal's chest. He mumbled a few words before he returned the crystal and pulled his hands out slowly.

Zulore quickly dunked his head under the water more trying to hide his embarrassment. He nodded after about a minute or so calming his internal panicking.

When Kal opens his eyes, he is looking at Adis when his stone has returned. "...Uh..." he clings to him, trying to get his bearings. "That...was an experience. I feel like I was swimming in water." He said as his body is loose, Kal moves in close.

Karzadal lifts Zulore from the water, preventing him from drowning. "Now, now, there is no need to be so stressed. You should relax and let me do the work." He said, as he grabs some oils and placed it on his back.

Adis picks him up in his arms and sits on the bed. "You feel okay? I am not so sure if that was right but it was very pretty your stone I mean. It was very beautiful."

Zulore's eyes widened not thinking he would pick him up. He made a squeak in surprise before he was sat next to where Karzadal sat , very close he relisted. "I am not stressed? I Oh um okay..."

"i'm okay, it went well than expected....what was my stone?" He asked, since he doesn't know or seen it go down. Kal cannot believe that it actually worked, and he has seen the very manifestation of his soul. "Its...uh...beautiful? Thank you..." He is flustered, he didn't know what else to say.

"Regardless, your heart is beating fast. Are you sure that you are alright?" He asked, rubbing the oil on his back. "Though...i guess I am somewhat responsible, I can tell."

Back
Top Bottom