Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

table top sex-group edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
against my previous prefrences of group rps, or rather, a lack there of... i'm going to try and get something together for it.

recently i've been toying around with different ideas, and i remembered a hentai a saw once; sexual pursuit. the gist of it was that it's a board game, and when you land on certain spaces, you draw a card, and you have to do that action to another player.

now upon further thought, i've expanded it to a few branch ideas

one is that it's kind of like jumanji, in the sense that what the card says, will come to life (i.e; "Tentacle attacks!" would summon a tentacle creature that would fuck everyone, and other things of the sort)

another idea is just two sets of dice, if anyone's got a furcadia account, then they'll know i'm talking about yiffy dice.

the first roll is the action, the second is the location (ex: 1-stroke 4-thigh)

im also waiting for the person who gave me that idea to pop on in. he's also looking for a 1x1 rp of it with anyone that's interested?

soothingsolace.

I see, well hm want to discuss how long the board is? Or we making it up as we go? We can do it like this we can have color system? Red=bad for your team blue=good for team yellow bad for others ?= get a card X=Lose clothing or sex? Or something along that lines

ack sorry I've been gone >< I like the idea where we're on the bored game, that could make it much more fun, but no mini games just cards and spaces that mess people up or change people.

Do's: Bondage, leashes stuff like that

Dont's: blood well maybe, << >> water scat and anything that should stay in the bathroom

sorry all i had... problems to deal with last night x.x

earlier today i had an idea, but it wouldn't work, because it would require the person to be on all the time.

but anyways, we'll just go with the board game and make it up as we go.

the only thing is, how will we decide what happens? will each player make a decision on what happens to themselves, will the person after them, etc...?

Richter you hear what I say about making stuff up? The colors and the symbols idea I had two post ago?

Now, all you have to do is make up the colors and what they do. Also, let us not forget the symbols to use.

I will give you a few

Red=Lusted
Blue=Good for team
Yellow=Bad for team
Green= Loss clothing
Orange= Gain clothing
X=Tentacle rape
O=Draw a card which another person makes up for you that not from your team.
Those are a few of my ideas. Oh and to let you know I believe lyn and the one are not on to offend.

on to offend?

also add in transformation (possibly gender switch as well?))

but yeah, it sounds good.

what i'm thinking

is we assign a value to them, and make a roll when it's our turn, or have our opponet roll for us, and we use the /roll function in the chat of bm.

what do you guys think?

we can still use the cards/colors/etc... in the rp, but to actually decide what happens, we can roll, as to keep it fair.

also i'm thinking of having stats? like endurance-if you run out of it, you pass out. endurance would be lowered by sexual acts.

each player would have a stength and weakness, and it would effect how much endurance you lose.

or is that too complicated for a simple rp? xD

I mean often opp

Explain a bit more what you mean richter sorry, I did not understand.

=> Switch Gender
! Transformation (Should we make a table for this? So, to keep it random)
Green= Dices next roll is cut in half unless it is a 1. Other odd numbers are rounded down.
Black=Bondage punishment from another team.
Pink = Content feeling of pleasure for the next two turns
S = Trading places with another team.

Well, you are going to have to decide how much endurance is taking away as if it can be added back. You don't want it to go to fast, but you also do not want it to go to slow.

well like let's go off the list we have now.

1-transformation
2-lust
3-tentacles
4-sex
5-bondage
6-location swap
etc...

and let's leave it without stats... head hurts too much to come up with it, though later on we could add it

It's easy to do all you have to do is have a dice of 1 - 5 and whatever they roll they take that many off there endurance. You could put end at 30 to start with?

I got an idea. Let's have a random person pick the change, whoever is next gets to pick the change.

then we'll reverse it, whoever's before picks the change/

well there was more i wanted to do with it, dexterity for when it's pvp, how much pleasure they would give their opponet, recovery rate for how much endurance they would get back each turn, etc...

but for the first time doing this, i want to keep it simple, and see how it does.

if it works, then we'll add in the other stuff, after i've had more time to work everything out

and let's have a vote

transformations (gender and otherwise) will be chosen by a different player, or by dice roll?

i vote for both xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom