Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

table top sex-group edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
against my previous prefrences of group rps, or rather, a lack there of... i'm going to try and get something together for it.

recently i've been toying around with different ideas, and i remembered a hentai a saw once; sexual pursuit. the gist of it was that it's a board game, and when you land on certain spaces, you draw a card, and you have to do that action to another player.

now upon further thought, i've expanded it to a few branch ideas

one is that it's kind of like jumanji, in the sense that what the card says, will come to life (i.e; "Tentacle attacks!" would summon a tentacle creature that would fuck everyone, and other things of the sort)

another idea is just two sets of dice, if anyone's got a furcadia account, then they'll know i'm talking about yiffy dice.

the first roll is the action, the second is the location (ex: 1-stroke 4-thigh)

All three of us are on, if we wait for maybe one more person we could get started, unless three people is fine.

back on drp i had tried doing a few group rps, one i made myself (based on the book im writing) and one or two that someone else started, none of them worked out)

and now it seems like we have four people

i suppose it would depend on which option we choose that would determine how many we should have...

so what do you guys want to do?

I vote

"A card game where they had to play a card each turn in order to move, the cards having the number they moved on it. There were cards such as ones that make you younger, older, lactate, pregnant, etc."

well, someone just came to me with an idea, which i like, i'll go ahead and post itn ow then n.n

4-8 different teams. Each team comprised of a man and woman (although that's just when a partner and I played. doesn't have to be a heterosexual pairing). Each team wore colored uniforms and moved about a giant board where anything could happen. Usually it was body transformation such as a character shrinking to 4'2" or a character's muscle mass growing. Or their sexual drive going up. Once everyone had taken their turn the teams were warped to a mini-game area where they'd have to do anything from an eating contest to seeing which team can have the most orgasams in 30mins.

but we shall have a vote from the currently suggested options, and go from there.

I like that, but I would like it with the cards better through. The mini games can get a little confusing plus you have to come up with one after each round of play.

well, i was thinking of coming up with a list, and then assigning numbers to them, then use the roll function.

it would be the same way as if we do the card game one.

also speaking of which, let's come up with that list now.

everyone... put forth a list of do's and dont's that you would like to toss in.

Do's: futa, tentacles, demons, goo-girls/guys, sucuubus/succubi, transformation, most things really.

Don'ts: under 16... that's about it xD

There's also the other reason using your for an example eating out contest neither team is going to want to lose and might not make themselves cum a lot in character. If, you want this as a board game then set up squares that have random things happen on them like tentacle rape or turning them into another race or species, and etc. You could also have cards which help or hurt the player like random lust overtakes an opponent to take there partner lose two turns. Or move two spaces or get out of trap free cards.

Well I like your idea too, almost better actually.

Anyways dos and don'ts.

dos: monster girls, body changes, age changes, race changes, height changes, weight changes, limb loss, [possibly blood.]

don'ts: Nothing too mild or boring.

true enough... i guess that's more for just a 1x1 rp... but we can still incopporate the other ideas -nods-

and don't for the lists of stuff n.n

Do's: There not much I do not like except. How about some illusional incests or something like that.

Don'ts: Watersports, scat, and yoai that all I see now.

It not like we can not due minigames just fine a way so people can not cheat.

Lynisedel said:
Wolf_Demon said:
just fine a way so people can not cheat.

Sometimes losing can be fun :twisted:

Not all people like to lose through, but what the price for losing? How about the winner gets a special card that can do almost anything to a certain group that interrupts there turn or can skip people back to them?

Well that's what I meant, the penalty for losing can be fun in a sense.

For both people, like you said, a card that affects other people. The winners are proud they can change something, and the losers are excited about what could happen.

ah right, bodily functions, violence, etc... added to the don't list.

and yeah, the mini-games would still happen, it just would be against eachother, and there wouldn't be any teams.

Well, as I have say my friend not all people like to lose no matter what. So, richter do you like my idea for the winner?

voting means everyone... xD i don't really care what we do as long as everyone has fun, so i'll just vote for whichever has the most before i vote, or if it's a tie, i'll choose randomly.

Wolf_Demon said:
There's also the other reason using your for an example eating out contest neither team is going to want to lose and might not make themselves cum a lot in character. If, you want this as a board game then set up squares that have random things happen on them like tentacle rape or turning them into another race or species, and etc. You could also have cards which help or hurt the player like random lust overtakes an opponent to take there partner lose two turns. Or move two spaces or get out of trap free cards.

This idea? It's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom