Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

table top sex-group edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
against my previous prefrences of group rps, or rather, a lack there of... i'm going to try and get something together for it.

recently i've been toying around with different ideas, and i remembered a hentai a saw once; sexual pursuit. the gist of it was that it's a board game, and when you land on certain spaces, you draw a card, and you have to do that action to another player.

now upon further thought, i've expanded it to a few branch ideas

one is that it's kind of like jumanji, in the sense that what the card says, will come to life (i.e; "Tentacle attacks!" would summon a tentacle creature that would fuck everyone, and other things of the sort)

another idea is just two sets of dice, if anyone's got a furcadia account, then they'll know i'm talking about yiffy dice.

the first roll is the action, the second is the location (ex: 1-stroke 4-thigh)

alright well, i guess i'll go ahead and start since i cant find the damn song <.< >.> the name will be sexual pursuit

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3842&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3842&start=0</a><!-- l -->

yeah, normally you'll roll another dice, and if it's 1 the person before you chooses, if two it's the person after you

richter said:
1-transformation~1
2-tentacles
3-sex
4-bondage
5-location swap~2
6-random good event~3
7-random bad event~4

~1 roll a d2: 1-transformation chosen by next player. 2-random transformation
2:
1-gender+another d2:1-bigger. 2-smaller
2-height " "
3-genitals+" "
4-species+another d9: 1-neko. 2-kitsune. 3-dog. 4-cow/bull. 5-horse. 6-tentacle creature. 7-vampire. 8-spider. 9-anything else anyone can come up with?

~2 roll a d3: 1-person before you. 2-person after you. 3-person after that.

~3 roll a d6:
1-relax (lose an orgasm counter)
2-stimulant (gives you a +/-d1 to your roll (you can choose when to use it, and it doesn't have to be before a roll)
3-safety word (ends a bondage session)
4-alert (stops tentacle)
5-pleasant orgasm (can't become lusted, gain one orgasm counter)
6-relax (not a typo, a second one is here on purpose)

~4 roll a d6:
1-lusted (takes another player, lose one turn, gain an orgasm counter)
2-bondage (become trapped for two rounds, gain one orgasm counter)
3-tentacles (gain two orgasm counters, lose a turn)
4-mind transfer (switch bodies with another player, roll a dice to select: use same format as location swap)
5-condemed (gives opponet a d2 to alter your roll)
6-forced orgasms (gain two orgasm counters, lose a turn)

how does this sound to everyone?

So this right? I'll break out my D&D dice.

don't need to, this site has a dice function

just type /roll #d#

for example /roll 2d7 would roll 2 7-sided dice

I think its a bit confusing and could be condesned a bit more to make more sense but I wouldn't complain about it if no one wanted to change and use that system. XD

I hope I'm allowed to play/post. Though currently I'm not sure exactly what I would do if I was allowed to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom