Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secrets (AllThingsCuddly/Gumdrop)

Oliver chuckled as he was called out on the cattle comment. He listened in, smirking a bit until he mentioned the village being attacked. So that was why he had hated Lucien for a while. He was a bit shocked he could like him after that, though by the sounds of it, it had been someone else who had killed his family, Lucien just was there and even saved him. "Yeah, that kind of sucks..." he said after Jeremiah's story. He chuckled once again at him being told he had a better story, "Oh, no, I fell head over heels for him. Only to have him choose music over me. We were talking about getting engaged when I turned 18. Then the shot of going on tour happened and he left without a word. Still, I'd argue that's better than watching your first love be eaten by wolves..." he said, making a bit of a face at the thought.

He thought about the math a little bit and chuckled, "yeah, you know, even if I didn't count you know before you were interested in guys...you're the oldest person I've ever slept with. And I've slept with some old ass people," he said, snickering. He thought about another question before smirking a little bit, "How good is your driving?" he asked, looking over to Jeremiah before glancing at the road, they were far enough he knew there wouldn't be too many cops and it seemed like they were in a middle of nowhere kind of place. "while distracted...that is," he said, giving a pointed look at Jeremiah's crotch, before smirking a little more and looking back up at Jeremiah.

Back
Top Bottom