Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Library! (Jack Stalker and akiravadel)

Kate whimpered softly into the phone, "you're always so graphic... it's embarrassing..." She whispered softly. Looking towards the windows she wondered how well he could see her sitting at her desk. Did he have binoculars out to see her red face and part of her body under the desk which was slightly hidden from the windows view. "Someone will notice..." Even as she said that her hand slipped under her dress running over her wet folds. She was so drenched for him.

Shifting her dress out from under her it was better to get her chair wet than her dress, "mnnn.... I'm so wet..." Her fingers sunk in making a soft squish noise from just how drenched her pussy was. Prove it? If he couldn't see her hand under the desk then... "Hear me Chris.." she brought the phone down next to her pussy and glanced around making sure no one was nearby and thrust her fingers in harder making those wonderful squishing wet noises. "Hear it?... I'm drenching my chair just fingering myself.... right in the middle of my work."

Panting harder in her seat she turned towards the window some more and spread her legs a little to show him they were buried into her cunt. She couldn't cum at her desk, she was a squirter and rather loud. That would be a whole big mess and everyone would notice! She wasn't used to holding her voice back anymore but she would have to try. Rubbing her fingers over her clit she panted into the phone, "I want your cock... deep inside me. I wish you were in my chair so I could have you fucking me all day long. Filling my pussy with your cum over and over till I'm so full that I'm bursting..."

"Then I would slid onto the floor under my desk and suck your cock deep in my throat, choking me... turning me on... dripping your precum into my stomach until that's full of your too. Marking me from both ends," Kate was loosing herself in the fantasy but still trying to be quiet. Although her fingers were stroking over herself faster now. Fuck she wanted to cum so bad. He made her crave orgasms and sex more than she even thought possible. "My tight hot pussy is begging for you to fuck her. She craves your cum... she wants to be endlessly filled until that's all that's inside her. Mnnn... Chris... I'm so wet... and aching... my fingers aren't enough anymore... my pussy is always dripping... my clit is always hard... my lips are always swollen and rubbing against my panties... you've turned me into a brother loving slut in just a couple days... I can't function without it... fucking come for me Chris... cum so you can fuck my pussy to your hearts content. It's so dripping and tight just for you.... your sister is begging you to cum and fill me..."

Chris had expected that his sister Kate would have showed him what she was up to on his phone, but he assumed it was too difficult to pull that of inside the library. Instead he had to imagine what was going on inside, from where he was located in the neighbouring alleyway in his pick up. With his cock in hand, and with a smug satisfied grin on his face, he listened and imagined how she looked, wondered if anyone in there had a clue as to what was going on. Wondered how they would react if they knew their colleague was a adulterous brother fucking incest whore, addicted to his cock. It made him harder thinking about how wicked, sinful and depraved they both were. Sick and fuck addicted siblings willing to push things right to the edge, just to get their fix, just to get that extra edge to their shattering orgasms. It was a great feeling. "Yeah, I'm graphic Sis.. because that's what it takes to get you wet, to get you horny, to make you touch yourself like a whore. Someone might see? You want someone to see, don't you? Like my neighbour? Like your own maybe? You fucking love it you dirty little depraved slut." he hissed back over the phone.

"Mmmmm... yeah, that sounds good Sis, the sound of your filthy fingers fucking open your whore hole, stretching it, splaying it open so they can sink deep inside. They still can't get as far as my cock though, they still don't feel as good as my hard cock spearing into your cunt, or my fingers pushing at your clit, or my tongue stroking you open and feasting on your juices. You can fuck your fingers into your holes, but you still can't make it feel the way I can Sis, that's why you need me. That's why you need to get rid of your useless husband, so that you can devote your body, your flesh, to service your brother." he continued, his fingers stroking up and down his cock in a erratic rhythm as he listened to the obscene sounds being sent through to him. "Yeah, so wet, sopping and slopping that fuck juice all over your chair like a whore, making it shine and slick." he grinned, his words carrying that twisted smirk through to her ears. "Imagine if they could see you, if they could see how soaking drenched you were... half of them would start jerking off themselves, sadly for them only I get to fuck you. Only I get to fuck my sister now."

"Yeah, I like coming inside you as well Sis. Better make sure you're good with it, I don't want any plastic getting between us and I don't want some deformed incest freak popping out in nine months either." he seethed into her ears. "But, yeah, feeling you fill up with hot cum, watching it leak out and streak your thighs, seeing you squirm from the load washing out your womb? It's sick, but it's so fucking good. I know you like it and I'm happy to keep giving it to you.", he told her. He held the phone in the crook of his neck as he used both hands to stroke at his cock for a while, the fat swelling shaft thickening and stretching between his fingers. Finally he snapped. "I'm in my pick up, parked in the alley. I can't come in there can I Sis. Too many people. You'll have to find a way to slip out, come see me. I'm not waiting until this evening, you need to have some attention right now you filthy little slut... when I tel you to leave give it a couple of minute, then just come out. I fitted the shell to the Pick up last night, just climb in and lie on your back, keep that cunt mice and juiced up for me, I need it." he told her.

Stuffing his cock back into his tented combats Chris slid out and moved around to the back, lifting the hatch and flipping down the rear door. He had tossed a thing spare mattress in the back along with a tarp, backing the truck up close to the dumpsters. "it's your own fault Sis. You asked for it. You begged for it. This time we have, you know you can't waste it, you know you can't go a whole fucking day without your brother on you or in you, you know that." he continued. "I wanted to come back last night, slip in, fuck you awake. Make you wake up with my cock inside you, pouring my cum into your sleepy cunt while you struggled to see whether it was your brother fucking you or some bastard who you'd pushed over the edge at work... come to rape you awake." he teased, "Now leave, I expect to see you here in three minutes, otherwise I'll have to come get you, no choice in the matter." he finished.

Kate heard his heavy breathing over the phone and that was super sexy. Way sexier than it should be. She needed to get a refill on her birth control to make sure this stayed the way it was. Or get the one in the arm. Breathing hard she was aching terribly for him and didn't know how much longer she would last like this. Poor thing was drenched and could only think about going outside and taking that huge cock inside her.

He needed it....

Moaning into the phone she shuddered over her desk. Those words went right through her into her cuny. Her fingers thrust faster inside herself not realizing a man in the building took notice of her and was watching from behind a book stand. She was giving him such a great show without her realizing what was happening. Gasping and rocking her hips for a moment she forgot where she was until he told her to leave. That man that was watching her was making his way over but when she stood and headed back he tucked back behind the books wanting to wait and see when she'd come back.

Kate made her way back tucking into the back room and making her way out. She was almost a little too eager to get outside. Telling her coworker she needed to use the restroom and slipped out the back. Heading out the back door she saw his truck and made her way towards him. What she wasn't expecting was that man in the library to have followed her. He was a little overweight, dark brown hair and was in a hoodie and jeans. He didn't know she was heading back there to fuck another man, he didn't care, she was fucking herself at her desk and he wanted to rape her. Grabbing her wrist he pushed her up against the wall and leaned in wanting to kiss her but she turned her head feeling his mouth on her neck, "NO-" He covered her mouth with his hand and tried to keep her pinned against the wall.

'CHRIS!' Kate mind was screaming for him. Was this his plan?! She though he wanted to fuck her himself and not share her with another man. Although the way he touched her told her she was in trouble and this guy was there to rape her. Her heart hammered away in her chest from fear.

Chris stood there in the alley, hard as fuck, hard as fuck from the thought that he was finally going to get his hands on his sister again. Any shred of decency was long gone from him, evaporated along with ethics, principles and any desire to conform to the norm. If 'sister fucking' was wrong, he didn't want to be right ever. Society needed to change and perhaps he would be among those who blazed a brand new trail to be followed. If not, well, it did not really matter that much. He did not seek opinion or approval, all he sought was his sisters compliance, along with her flesh. Her love, along with her lust, her desire to fuck, along with a desire to be fucked hard by her own sibling. He checked around, no sign of anyone, then he waited while watching the traffic zip by at one end of the alleyway, the drivers oblivious to what was happening just out of sight of them. Oblivious to the sinful pleasure that was being extracted by the brother and sister who had commuted to not only adultery but incest.

The last thing he had expected was that some hoodie wearing thug would try and assault her! He shook his head as he approached them... just what sort of people did the library let through the doors these days? He would never have figured a person like that would be using a local public library!

When it was over, the man never would again.

...A few Days later...

Chris parked up in the driveway of the expensive looking mansion and got out, moving to open the door for his sister. They were about an hours drive away from the city now and this place looked like it had been torn from some tourist guide on classic English manor houses. In truth it belonged to an associate of his gym owning friend Bruce. A businessman by the name of Anthony Starr. Bruce had a contract to refit the gym, and had called in a few friends to help with the modification and renovation of the rest of the site. The pool and tennis court were having cosmetic work done and there was work being done in the gardens as well. Chris was out there to look over the vehicles in the garage, many of which had fallen into some state of disrepair after being left unattended for a long while. The entire mansion was in need of attention, with most of the furniture covered in sheets and many rooms needing repairs and renovation in advance of an event being held there at the end of the month. All in all there were about twenty people working on the place, though the West wing was off limits.

Chris moved to grab the luggage they had brought with them, as the team brought in had been given rooms to facilitate their staying over until the work was done. There were roughly twenty bedrooms in each wing and they would be staying in the East one. Chris slipped his shades into the pocket of the blue overalls he was wearing and looked to his sister. "Staying here for a few days will be a good change for you Sis, get you away from home, plus we can't have you going back to that library after what happened to that guy, maybe not ever. Mr Starr has a massive library that has just finished being remodelled, so when Bruce said he was looking for someone to reorganise it and get the books back on the new shelves I obviously knew you would be perfect for the job." he said with a grin. The library inside is twice the size of my place an covers two levels, so you've got your work cut out for you."

Inside the place a great staircase faced them and led up to the second floor, with entry to the residential wings on either side and a dining room and study on one side, with the ballroom on the other. Dust sheets were everywhere and evidence of tool boxes and other materials scattered about. "Best get settled first." he said, heading for the East wing. Surprisingly, after a few moments unmistakable moans of pleasure could be heard from behind a bedroom door which had been left ajar. Chris nodded towards it with a grin. "Don't worry about stumbling onto anything... I forgot to tell you Kate. You won't find any immoral trysts going on between Mr Starr and a servant, or between staff and the owners sister Gwyneth. He won't be in until closer to the event. Right now the only people here are ex military friends of Bruce and myself." he smiled "Some of them brought family along, obviously. Why not take a look, tell me what you see? It can't be what it sounds like." he paused by the door, looking at her expectantly.

Kate was glad to be saved by her brother, although it might not have happened if he hadn't seen her playing with herself. Although... it still could have. Either way she was grateful he was there. Although a few days later they went on a trip for the renovation of this beautiful building. It would be even nicer when they were done but she didn't mind the trip. Honestly she wasn't sure how she would help or even if she was going to help. After her work found out she was attacked she took a leave of absence mostly at her brother request. She wasn't as shook up about it as she probably should have been, mostly because he was right there to save her. She was on her new birth control the next day, the kind that goes in the arm so no babies and no period for her, which was good for them.

Slipping out of the car she wore flats at the moment since she knew they would be walking a lot, but made sure to have on a nice low-cut sun dress to at least keep a part of him happy, without wearing her panties or bra. Her dressing habits were really changing. Her hair was down and in waves around her face falling over her breasts. She had a pair of sunglasses that hid her eyes and makeup that was subtle but also showed off her beautiful features. She'd learned to use matte glosses that dried around him to keep that lipstick and not make a mess. Raising a brow at Chris she threw a little sass his direction, "because I know my abc's I'm perfect for the job?" She pulled her glasses off to slid them onto her head. Anyone could do this in her mind honestly. It was just organizing but then again some people lacked that. "No I get it, here's where I can let my OCD shine." Grabbing a duffel bag she was told to pack for a while so being a lady she really packed up. Makeup, hair products, lotions, toys, and clothing and shoes. She packed up about 4 bags full and they were stuffed. That's what happens when you are with a lady who likes to maintain a certain look.

Hearing the pleasurable sounds she blushed and put her hand over her mouth. Were they?! Just the sounds were enough to heat her up between her thighs. His training had really taken hold and she was never not wet. Always aching and always wanting him. She couldn't imagine sitting at a large table with everyone and have him play with her under the table. She also had no idea that everyone else there was also similar to them. Stepping forward she leaned over a little to peek into the room worried but also excited about what she would see.

Honestly her sex drive had gone through the roof in their short time and it was from years of being repressed and wanting it so desperately. Without his words of not letting her touch herself she might have her hands on herself all day long. It was good he was there to keep an eye on her or she'd rub her mind away.

Kate had been driving Chris nuts since they had arrived at the place, he could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and he felt the lack of panties when he had greeted her. Hands on ass, lips on her throat, fingers stroking about her slim fit body before he had helped her into the pick up. This was a golden opportunity for so much, torn away from her home, her job, her friends, for a brief period of work and relaxation. It was one which she would not return form the same as when she had arrived, he would see to that. Her hunger for sex was palpable, impossible to ignore or miss, and it only served to fuel and fan the flames of his own craven desire for his sister. It only served to make it easier to take her away from her husband when the time was right, to insert her into a new lifestyle where her only concern would be the pleasure and well being of her brother. He wanted nothing but to pull her irrevocably into a life of incestuous lust and sin.

"Why work here? Because you are a trained librarian. To everyone else it's just knowing the alphabet, but it's about organisation, knowing numbers and references, being able to categorise books and all the rest of it... unless you are belittling your own job?" Chris grinned at her remarks. he had hauled in the rest of the bags she had with her, with only one large rucksack for himself. He had no idea what she was carrying with her but had told her to pack a string bikini and some heels and a nice dress, in case they ended up having dinner somewhere up market or decided to make use of the pool and grotto in the grounds. Anything else could be acquired on any necessary shopping trips.

When she stopped at the cracked open door to the room he grinned, stepping up behind her. Leaning over her shoulder he peered inside, his body pushed up against hers. His hands slid down to her ass, while one rested on her shoulder, his lips brushing against her ear as he took in the scene. Inside the room a man could be seen lying back on the bed which was visible from the door in the reflection of a mirror they were staring at. Two blonde girls were on the bed with him, one was using her right hand to stroke up and down his cock, while her left was buried between the ass cheeks of the other blonde, who was on all fours leaning over the man and sucking hungrily and noisily on his cock. She used just her mouth, pulling off the engorged member only to moan erratically at the fingering the other shorter haired girl was giving her.

"Wow... looks like Steve got started with girls early." he whispered lightly. His hand on his sister ass sliding between her thighs from behind as his cock swelled against her firm taut ass through her dress. "e's an old army contact, more Bruce's than mine. Guess he needs a pick me up in the morning before he gets to work." he shrugged, "Those are his sisters. I think that's Elle on his cock, with Dakota stroking him off." he paused, nibbling on Kate's ear. "They're his eighteen year old sisters of course, helping him out in their gap year. Imagine if you were that young again, of course I much prefer you as you are now." he continued softly. "It's good to see that he doesn't have to hold them down and fuck them until they like it. Makes me wonder though.. makes me wonder what you are going to do for me Sis. What are you going to do for your brother?" he pulled her shoulder, moving her back, letting the crack in the door ease closed a little more, though the groans form Steve continued along with the sucking and stroking sounds. "Everyone here is fucking a sibling... a relative. How does that make you feel Sis. Knowing that when they look at you, when they see you, they are going to think that you are an incestuous little whore who likes to fuck her brother?" he grinned.

Maybe she did belittle her job some but she really didn't view it as a hard job to do. She went to school for graphic design but never found a job in it and since her husband makes the money she found an easy job as more of a hobby. She could work from home designing things she just liked the company. That was a conversation for another day.

Leaning into the door she felt him pressing against her back and gasped softly. Inside the room she watched the two women going to town on him. They all looked so happy to be there... they were just like them?! That guy was huge like how Chris was and those girls were slutty like her. She didn't know if she could handle this. Were they going to do erotic things around each other? Was this like one of those sexy bondage sex clubs where people just do it wherever they want? Maybe she was getting too far ahead of herself. She needed to calm down.

Watching those girls sent shivers through her whole body. Biting her bottom lip she shuddered and pressed her hips back against him. Maybe watching them was really turning her on. Gasping softly she stepped back with him then turned around to look at him, "I'm... not..." She didn't know how to respond to that. She was fucking him. She was enjoying it. This was 'normal' for them.

"If it's normal for everyone than they won't judge us r-right?" she almost wanted to run but where would she go. "But if they... do I know any of them? Oh god Chris if someone here know's they might tell my husband they might out us. I can't stay here with you if-if everyone is doing this." Being outed like this scared her, she didn't want to loose everything she worked so hard to get. Little did she know slowly everything was getting changed the deeper into the rabbit hole they went with each other.

"Oh but you are an incestuous little whore Kate." said Chris, whispering into her ear as she stepped back. His hands sliding around her, squeezing at her tits through her dress and stroking against her ass, her hips, sinking down between her thighs to push under the hem and tease his fingers against her naked slit. "As for judging us, of course they will. Everyone judges everyone else. I have no idea what they will think... a married woman fucking her own brother, knowing that others might be aware of how wicked she is, basking in her immorality. Maybe they will find it funny, or sick, or arousing." he paused. "Do you care? Personally it would turn me on more if they thought it was sick, but they would only be hypocritical, wouldn't they Sis?" he licked her ear, pulling her back into him, letting her feel his hard cock poking at her buttocks as he did so. "As for knowing any of them... they likely know you. They surely know you are my sister, I wouldn't be fucking anyone else... and believe em, they are going to know that you are being fucked by the time we leave... there's no way to keep it quiet, surely?" he whispered.

Chris moved a hand to her hair, bunching a fistful of it he pushed her into position, moving her head to look through the narrow crack in the door as Steve moved to fist one hand in a sisters hair and the other over a hand that was stroking him off, guiding their attentions as they mouth and hand fucked his cock. "No one here can afford to talk, especially if they are fucking their siblings." he nodded to her, biting her ear gently as he began to aggressively stroke at her cunt. His fingers parted her cunt lips, splaying her folds asunder, then delving into her exposed gash. Two fingers slipped into the velvet channel of her snatch, while his thumb began to work against her clit hood, stroking and massaging the flesh as his cock grew harder and harder. "As for your husband, I don't give a fuck about that poor bastard. Like I said, he's probably cheating on you right now. He hasn't fucked you properly in how long? Face it Sis. He's one step from leaving anyway, just needs a push, like you do." he hissed. He trailed his tongue up the side of her throat, pulling her head enough to allow his lips to stray onto her cheek, then her lips. "I don't care about your husband, and neither do you... otherwise you wouldn't be here at all." he insisted with a crooked grin.

Inside the room Steve grunted, his sisters moving so that Dakota was now between the legs of Elle, nosily eating her out, while Steve crawled around to start fucking Dakota from behind doggy style. Elle squeezed her own tits and moaned as her brother fucked her sister and they fell into a mess of writhing flesh. Chris largely ignored it, his hands focused on his own sister. "Anyone who looks at you can see you're dressed to fuck. A short summer dress, no bra... I can feel you have no panties on. A woman doesn't dress like that for her husband after so long married. You are dressed for a lover, for your brother, because you need to be fucked and your husband isn't going to do the job anymore. He can't. He likely never loved you anyway, just wanted your money." he whispered constantly into her ear as he began to stoke harder and faster at her slit. he slid her to the wall next to the door, holding her in place by the back of her neck as he sank his fingers deep into her, while maintaining a relentless pressure in her clit. "Answer me this Kate.. what turns you on more, the thought of cheating on your husband, or the thought that you might get caught fucking your brother?" he hissed softly into her ear, his voice softer that the sucking squelching sounds coming from her well worked cunt right now.

"While we are here, working, helping, every time you mention your husband in a positive way I'll punish you. Right now I'm going to make you come... and I'm going to make you come so hard and loud that those people in that room will hear it, despite what they are doing. Maybe they aren't really siblings and will be shocked at what they find, maybe they are and will instead take the high ground over your adulterous behaviour. The only way you are going to stop it is if you make me come, if you reach back into my overalls, drag out my cock and make me come all over your ass, your back, drench that dress with hot come until it sticks to you, until you feel the warmth soaking through the fabric and onto your flesh." he rasped. A cacophony of moans and grunts issued forth from the room, but it was clear it was the early frenzied stages of fucking right now in there. "I've been way to easy going with you Sis. You are going to get a glimpse of how a brother should really treat his sister. You won't find anyone here, I'll bet you, how still allows their sister or brother to fuck other people. These siblings are loyal, dedicated, obedient. They don't fuck husbands or wives they should never have married." he growled, becoming more aggressive with his fingering as he grew harder and harder. "

He drew his fingers away from her slit, unzipping his overalls down to the groin. He was naked beneath and his muscular form quivered with Adrenalin and lust. He quickly sucked on his fingers, before driving them back between Kate's thighs to resume his assault on her tight cunt. "Before your stay here is done, you'll know what is expected from siblings who love each other, and believe me, you will know what is best for you." he insisted. "that's what you want, isn't it Kate. You need to be told what you want, not left to your own devices. Your husband did that and the first bit of free will saw you fucking your own brother, your inner whore burning like a sun." he pulled her up onto her toes with the hand he was drilling her pussy with. "Come on Kate, he won't last forever fucking his twin sisters. You need to get to work." he gasped, moving his hand from her neck he moved it around to start squeezing her tits as his lips burned against the nape.

Kate moaned softly feeling his rough fingers against her aching cunt. It was almost enough for her to forget for a moment that she was standing right outside someones room. When he made her lean forward she braced her hand against the door frame and looked in watching them. Her legs shaking. It had been a couple days since her last good orgasm and she was already feeling super needy and wanted to go to their own room.

Moaning softly against his lips her legs shook pressing back against his fingers. It felt so good when he pleasured her like that but then she started realizing he wasn't letting up. He was going to make her scream there if she didn't hurry up and try to move them into another room. Although the though of getting caught and maybe joining them was also a slight turn on. Maybe because these people weren't her work mates the idea of playing with these girls was easier to handle. They also wouldn't judge them for their situation.

Moaning softly against the wall she bit down gently on her finger. That was a hard question to answer. Although her cunt tightened around his fingers when he said being caught fucking him, "both b-but fucking y-you..." Her body knew which one was more of a turn on. Wait no! Not here! She already struggled to keep her voice down during sexual things but when she came holding back her moans from how high he made her go was nearly impossible! Hearing the moaning and sex in the other room only stirred her arousal on making it harder for her to hold back as he stroked his fingers over her, "I-It's like you're my Master and n-not my brother..."

In a way it was true, that control was her world. Even the simple thing of his lips on her neck sent shivers through her, "you already have control o-of when I can cum and sometimes o-other things. Mnnn...." Reaching her hand back she stroked her hand over him then squeezed his cock stroking him quickly. Rocking her hips against his hand and also against his cock she stroked him quickly letting out softly moans from how good it felt with him fingering her. She really wasn't going to last long at this rate. "I-I love it when you control me... all of me... it turns me on s-so much... ahhh.... fuck Chris... s-slow down or they'll hear me." Her hand stroked hard and faster over his cock, but she really wanted it inside her fucking her silly. The whole ride over she wanted to suck him or sit on his lap. "You control my orgasms mnnnnnnnnn..... p-please control more... s-so good!" Her cunt was starting to flutter around his fingers. "P-Please Chris- mnnnnn! I-I'm so close..."

Chris could feel Kate shaking as he abused her slick wet cunt as they stood next to the door. His fingers stroked and devolved and sank into her flesh, using and molesting her like she was a slut that he owned. A whore that was bound to him. Like she was a sister he had decided to lay claim to and tear from the clutches of a useless husband. Every thought burned true in his mind as he thumbed against her clit and twisted and twirled his fingers through the dripping trough of her cunny. The wet heat bathed his digits and his lips felt the touch of his tongue, as he wet them before tasting her flesh, savoring the heat of her skin as he kissed her neck and shoulders. The hand gasping at her tits squeezed harder, then his fingers there found her nipple and captured it beneath the flimsy material of her dress, turning and tugging, squashing and pulling at her as he grew fiercer and hungrier with his attentions.

"Both? You really are a filthy little slut, aren't you Sis." he grinned as she forced out a reply to his question. "You want to get caught by someone, fucking me. That wouldn't be too hard, now would it. Shame, humiliation, those are things any normal woman would feel. Not you though Sis. You are just a wicked cock hungry little whore who doesn't even care that she is fucking her brother... actually no, I think we both know the truth now. You do care, you get off so much harder knowing that it's me you're fucking. Knowing that you have abandoned your husband, abandoned principles, abandoned decent behavior and embraced sin, evil, depraved, wicked sin. You could care less about society, about values, about taboo... you just want to fuck your brother like a whore in the worst way possible. Only breaking with everything decent can you come like the slut you are." he hissed softly into her ear, fingering her frenziedly as his digits forced her to stretch, her juices sliding down them as they battled inside her cunt with each other. Occasionally a third driving into her to stretch her further.

He smirked, fucking her faster and harder when she mentioned master and brother. "I'm both aren't I Sis. Both. You like that, don't you? You like the idea of having your choices, your control, your decency, all stripped away by your own brother." he grunted softly, slopping sucking squelching sounds were wrought from between her legs as he continued to assault her tight cunt. There was no chance of it being heard, as within the room Steve had begun to harshly assault Dakota, each thrust forcing her face against her sister snatch, her tongue into her cunt. Elle clawed at the headboard, arching her back and forcing her cunt into her sisters face as Stave hammered a rapid sequence of strokes into her. The mixture of moans growing as they descended into raw primal grunts and groans from the incestuous orgy. "I'm way to easy on you Sis, I guess that might have to stop soon, that will depend on you though." Chris told her.

He gasped, then bit into her shoulder as he felt her hand on his cock, stroking along the thick veined and bulging length he struggled to stop himself from coming immediately, warring with his own body as her grip sent shudders violently shearing through his body and shredding his focus and control. He stopped fucking her with his fingers as she confessed to being close, withdrawing them to suck them clean of her cunt juice as she jerked him off. Pre cum slopped over her fingers in clear liquid strings as his cock throbbed in her grip. At the same time Elle moaned loudly from inside the room. "Ahhh god... I'm going to fucking come... I'm going to come on your face Dakota... slow down... oh god...". Her whimpers and cries only encouraging her brother to slam into Dakota harder and faster. Outside the room Chris smirked, taking hold of Kate's hand as she fisted his rod. "Get down on your knees... Ahhh... I want to come in your mouth." he commanded. He moved his hands to her shoulders, twisting her around and away from the door. Forcing her down in front of him. "Jerk me off until I come into your mouth, but don't suck on it." he added, looking over her shoulder at the fucking within, before softly closing the door, muffling the sounds from within and blocking the sights.

He moved her hands to his cock, stroking it with them before leaving her to continue from his example. "Hurry up Kate. No telling how long they'll be. You don't want to be caught on your knees in the hall like this, jerking off your own fucking brother, surely. After I come, get to your room fast... I'll get the bags." he looked down at her. His cock was raging hard, slick from his own secretions and with a girth made all that much wider by the network of veins which pulsed along its length, wrapping about it as the head glistened and shone. "It would be easy enough to get caught fucking in this place, wouldn't it Sis? Who would you like to catch us? Tell me? Steve? One of his sisters? Bruce? His sister Natasha? The owner and his older sister?" he mused, his cock head spilling fuck juice in long dangling strings. "So many places to fuck as well. Inside and out. I'm sure we'll think of something." he clenched his teeth. Felt his balls begin to tighten... his cock was so hard he thought it would split as he looked down at her. "Or perhaps it would be better to be caught by someone who would be shocked by your incestuous depravity? Someone who hadn't been broken in by their sibling yet?" he lasted a few seconds more, before his cock began to spit long ropes of cum towards her face and mouth, spurting in violent spasmodic jolts as he stiffened and grabbed at her hair with both hands. Noisy squeals seeped through the door at the same time, but he ignored those, staring down at Kate as he orgasmed hard...

Everything was focused on him right now, those fingers fucking her cunt and his words digging deep inside her, "Ahhhh...." Fuck she wanted him to control everything and it only made her pussy drip more. It was starting to leak down her legs and onto the floor in long strips of her essence. OH got she was going to cum at this rate and for a moment she didn't care if she screamed she just wanted that pleasure to rip through her body and squirt all over his fingers. She didn't think he was being easy on her, but judging from the girls in the other room he probably was.

Gasping she was sad when his hand moved away but clarity came back and she remembered she didn't want to cum here, after building up like that she was going to make a mess. Stroking her fingers over him she rubbed her thumb against that sensitive head and her fingers along his length feeling every bump on him. The command to get down on her knees sent a shiver through her. Sliding to the ground she almost put him right into her mouth back he didn't want that. That was almost torture for her. Opening her mouth her tongue came out in such a lewd fashion it as begging to taste him. It had been a while since he really teased her and now she was puddy in his hands. She almost wasn't used to being that way in public. It made her pussy ache and feel needy, it made her nipples hard and poke through her thin fabric. It was so good it made his clit ache to be touched.

Following his stroking instructions she would catch any precum that would drip down and lick it up greedily, "B-Bruce and his sister.... but the twins and Steve would be f-fun too...mnnn..." Her hands stroked over him harder wanting his cum so bad. Her legs trembled as she thought about getting caught. Trying to hide their sexcapades was one of the hottest things to her. Then he came. Catching his strings of cum a couple landed on her face but she was so hot for him that she caught most of it. Licking her lips she greedily swallowed it like it was a drug addiction to her, then he brain remembered to get to the room quickly. Hurrying to her feet she scurried to their room knowing he was grabbing the bags. Setting her bag down she leaned against the wall and pressed her legs together feeling that terrible ache between them. She wasn't allowed to touch without permission! Her hands gripped her thighs wanting to thrust her hand between her legs. Was he going to fuck her now? Honestly they were supposed to get to work. Would he give her an edging list? Maybe a remote control vibrator? A toy shoved into her? What?! Fuck she wanted it so bad she didn't care what it was just something!

Bringing her hand up to her face she collected his semen and licked it off her fingers. Moaning softly her tongue slurped it up and she had to part her legs again otherwise she might be able to push herself over the edge from that. Whimpering the cool air was torture against her throbbing clit.

Her fingers made him harder, almost ripping an orgasm out of his as Chris felt his sister Kate's thumb rub against the head of his cock. She was an expert at it now, after only a few days, his own sister like a programmed machine that had been set to the task of pleasing him. His own flesh and blood sibling responsible for pleasure that no other woman could ever provide. He could feel her hot breath on his cock as she sank to her knees, her tongue begging for cock as he looked down at her. His shaft was slick already with the pre cum that was virtually pissing out of his cock head, and his rod was a twitching burning pillar of hard flesh as her delicate fingers roamed about it, bringing forth hisses of pleasure as she touched him. She answered quickly when he asked who she might want watching them, catching them, casing his to snort. "Got it all figured out already Sis? You dirty little exhibitionist. That's going to get you into trouble one of these days." he grunted softly. His orgasm ended his train of thought as he jerked and bucked silently, spewing ihs long thick strings of cum into her mouth with surprising accuracy.

He watched most of it sucked into her mouth, a few drops splashing against her lips or shooting past to impact her cheek or face. His body stiffening and spasming a little as it was wracked in a barrage of ecstatic sensations as he defiled his sisters mouth as though she were his own personal whore and slut. A fantasy that was not far from the truth. He denied her the pleasure of an orgasm, while indulging himself with his own, something he had done before and would do again as he pushed her towards longer and harder orgasms through denial. He could see how eager she was to take in his seed, to swallow his spunk, and he did not hold back, letting a flood batter against her tongue, the back of her throat and her teeth as he ejaculated into her hole. Using her orifice as a receptacle for his come as he relished the climax, a door away from some other man despoiling is sisters, though not quite as efficiently as Chris did.

She took off in the direction of their rooms and he followed, the sounds from Steve's room fading behind them as they moved away to find their own assigned rooms in the wing which had been assigned to the workers who would be helping with the renovation. Each and every one of them was somehow connected to a family member they were fucking, or who was going to be fucking them. He reached her room a few steps behind her and stepped in, closing the door and tossing his bags down haphazardly. He grabbed her without further pause, pulling her dress down at the top to expose her tits. Then his rough hands were tugging at the hem, dragging her dress up about her waist before he lifted her and shoved her back against the door. Pinning her to the wall he stepping in and pushed the head of his cock up against her cuntlips, before allowing weight and gravity to slide her down onto his cock as he forced it up into her sopping slit. He quickly fell into a wild rutting rhythm, slamming thrust after thrust up into her inviting cunny as he ground into her and slam fucked her against the shaking door. He reached into the overalls he wore, fucking her from the hips as he drew out a workman tool and began to slice and cut at the top of her dress. A few slashes and he discarded it, grasping her clothing with his powerful hands and tearing at it until it was shredded away from her, leaving her naked but for her flats.

"I brought a few things with me. You'll be wearing what I tell you to from now on." he grunted, hissing the words out as he returned his focus to fucking her. The slapping of her flesh against his cock filled the room as he drove up into her like a piston gone wild. Grasping her buttocks he pulled her away from the door and turned to move deeper into the room. It was furnished as though it had been torn from the history books. A four poster bed dominating the middle of the room, with drapes and decorations painting the scene as Gothic as possible. Double doors led to a balcony over looking the rear of the property, with a couple of other doors leading to bathroom and a walk in closet area. Chris elected to ditch Kate onto the bed, watching her naked body bounce a couple of times before she settled onto the dark red sheets which bathed it. He stood over her, admiring her body, before grabbing her ankles and dragging her to the edge of the bed. "I think I'll have you wear a string bikini for the rest of the day. There's a pool land grotto out back after all." he shrugged. "Don't worry about any unwanted attention, the people here would never fuck anyone they weren't related to." he grinned, sinking down to kneel between her legs as he patted them. His powerful hands spread them as he leaned in and began to stroke his tongue up and down the folds of her cunt, slowly spreading her gash open while feasting on the juices which had poured out of it. His tongue traced narrow streaks of her girlish fluids from mid thigh, back to her slit as he paused every so often to speak.

Look at how wet you are Sis... and you don't even know if what I'm saying is true." he sank his tongue into her, lapping up towards her clit as he thumbed its hood. His tongue circling then delving then stroking in between gasps of air and spilled out words. "You can't go back to your old life after this. It's over." he slid a finger down to tease at the plug in her ass, twisting and twirling it as he licked at her slit, feverishly lapping and tongue fucking her slot now, with the pauses coming less often. "A nice respectable job in a rich bastards manor... and the first thing you want to do is fuck your own brother? You aren't normal anymore Sis, so you don't get to have a normal life." he covered her hood with his mouth, sealing it in a chamber of hot breath as he tongued around it, flicking erratically at it as he slid a couple of fingers into her cunt. He maintained the pressure and the assault, relentless and without mercy, humming as he feasted on her cunt. "I want you to come find me today. When you do, I'm going to fuck you. I'm starting in the garage, but I'm going to be moving about here and there." he continued to tease at her clit with his tongue. "Right now though I want you to tell me how you plan to get rid of your husband. How you plan to ditch him. Make it good and you can come on my face."

Kate gasped when he grabbed her up against the wall in their room. Within a moment she was exposed to him and his hard cock slipped inside her waiting pussy, "Ahhhh.... fuck..." She moaned out feeling him slid all the way inside. Grinding against him as best as she could, her insides were aching for him and now finally he was fucking her. Whimpering a little she was sad to see that dress go, she liked that dress. She'd bother him to buy her a new one later, or he might come up with something else to tease her with. For the moment she was lost at feeling his cock slamming into her again and again. She felt herself drawing close but then he moved away from the wall.

"Wha?" Kate squeaked when she was tossed onto the bed to look up at him with a blush. He loved to tease her and honestly it drove her wild when he did. His control over her was electric and she was addicted to her brother Master. "Ahhhhh ahhhh mmnn!!!!" arching up his hot tongue sliding across her swollen lips lit her body on fire. Her little clit throbbed and pulsed with those swollen lips. There would be no way to hide the desire she was feeling right now from anyone. Reaching her hands down they went into his hair trying to encourage him to lick her more. She was drenched after being teased by him and sucking him and now being fucked and licked by him she was beside herself.

When he started flicking his tongue over her she swore she was going to cum right away but he hadn't told her she could. The changing it up constantly was keeping her from falling over that edge. Holy fuck a whole day of finding him to fuck her?! She'd be drenched in his cum in no time, or filled to the brink. Shuddering under him for a moment she didn't know what to say about her husband she just wanted to cum so badly but also never wanted him to stop teasing her, "Chris... ahhh.... oh fuck.... s-so good.... I-I'd... I don't know!" He was breaking her brain with getting her so close to exploding. Even her legs were tense and shaking. "Fuck I love you controlling me.... controlling my pussy!" Panting her she tried again. "I'll tie him down on t-the bed so he can't move but... I'll have you come in and fuck me from beh-behind!" These talks and fantasies of leaving him were causing a perverted change to how she thought of her husband. Maybe that was his plan. "I'll tell him he's too limp dicked f-for me and that I need a real man to satisfy me! I'll show him who really controls me ahhhhh! Who my real Master is! O-Oh fuck Chris! Please let me cum! Oh god! J-Just thinking about that! PLEASE!" She tensed trying to hold back, she was getting better at resisting the edge and waiting till he told her to.

Chris' hard cock bobbed about, spilling pe cum and fuck juice about in stretched out sloppy strings from his weeping knob head. All the while he flicked his tongue at her clit hood and stroked it up and down the grooves of her cunt folds, before plunging into the wet heat of her lashed open gash as he continued to fuck her cunny with his mouth. The taste of her was getting him so fucking hard again and it showed, with his cock an enormous baton of hard flesh that was starting to almost piss out pre cum against his stomach as he held her legs apart and spat into her cunt, before licking out the fluids and bathing her core with hot spit, a lashing tongue and searing grunting breaths as he assaulted her quim with his lips. He feasted on her cunt like a wild animal, tugging occasionally at her cunt folds with his teeth, before circling her nub of a hood and tongue fucking her stretched out slit wider as he explored and indulged himself with his sisters slot. Fucking her here turned him on, being discovered turned him on, being watched turned him on, making her scream turned him on, everything about her turned him on It had turned him on a while back and he was never going to be turned off.

When her hands went into his hair he feasted harder, fingers clawing and scratching at her ass as he grabbed handfuls of the taut firm flesh and lifted her cunt up to his tongue. Rapid flicks assaulted her exposed gash, then slower long lathering strokes ran along her cunt folds either side of her dripping fuck drenched slot. He paused to cover her clit with his mouth, sealing his lips around it and using his tongue to first circle her nub, then tease and quickly flick about it. Moments later and he was back to drowning in her cunny as he mouth fucked her core, twirling, spearing, twisting and lapping with his tongue. Streaks of spit lined her thighs as he chased trails of fuck juice down her legs, then returned ever more hungrily to her gaping hole. No further encouragement was needed as he held her to his face and fucked her with his tongue at leisure, holding her with one hand while he moved his other to her mound. A moment later and he was fingering her, alternating with flicking a curling finger up inside her soaking cunt, to thumb fucking her clit. All the while his mouth worked against her mound and slit relentlessly. It was as though her cunny was a single oasis in a desert he had become lost in and he had to drain every drop from her cunt down his gullet.

"You don't know?" he growled angrily as he asked her about her husband. "You better fucking think of something Sis. I don't want you in his bed when he gets back. I don't want you in his house. I don't want you in his fucking life. You belong with family now, with your brother and with people who can understand your sick, twisted, filthy, perverted needs. You need to be with someone who can cater to your wicked and wretched love of incest. You need to be with your brother." he hissed. unrepentant and obsessed with her sibling flesh as they fucked. Then he gave a nod as she continued. "You want me to basically rape your incestuous ass right in front of him? You want that to be why he leaves you? You're a sick little bitch aren't you Kate. That could get us arrested if anyone believed him." he snorted, driving another finger into her dripping cunt and focusing his tongue on her clit.

He listened to her detail her idea, beg to be allowed to come for a while, then he slowly stopped, his mouth leaving her cunny as he licked his lips.He withdrew his fingers, sucking them clean of her juices and stood up, looking down at her stripped naked body. "Put your hands above your head. Spread your fucking legs." he commanded in a gruff stern and uncompromising tone. He began stroking himself fast and hard. "If you can get off from this, from being mouth fucked, from having me lick out your creamy quim, without touching yourself any further... then you can come... ahhh goooddd... GGAAHH! Come if you can you wickedly incestuous, adulterous little bitch." he spasmed, jerking violently as he jerked out ropes of hot boiling cum. He slapped threads of his sear ejaculate across her slit, slopping globs of it onto her clit, streaking her stomach with a few strands as he came hard. His orgasm slapped his seed across her gash and mound, splattering gobs as far up her naked frame as the lower swell of her tits as he finished himself with his hand.

He slapped the remains of his orgasm free from his cock head as he slowly recovered, shaking strings in her direction to decorate more of her exposed flesh. "I've changed my mind about you wearing the bikini I brought for you. I want you to wear that when you've built up enough marks on you, from fucking me, to make it a worthwhile display. It would make a better talking point. No, I think I'll have you wear the outfit in case number two." he nodded one of the cases he had with him. It contained a little black off the shoulder dress which stopped six inches above the knee, five inch heels, lace panties and bra and black striped sheer tights. It would go well with her snake designed collar and armband. Get cleaned up, get dressed and then come find me somewhere." he gave a twisted grin as he made his way to the door. He was going to be all over this place, she would be able to find him almost anywhere...

That mouth feasting on her heated core was driving her wild! She wanted so badly to cum all over his face making him smell like her all day long. Dripping so much from her cunt she enjoyed every lick from him, "oh fuck... C-Chris please!" She didn't think she could hold on for much longer, especially when his fingers pushed inside her and licked her throbbing clit. Arching up her eyes rolled back a little assuming he was just going to make her explode and she was okay with that even thought she had a feeling he was going to punish her.

Sick little bitch huh? Yeah maybe she was. The thought of doing all those horrible things had her core throbbing in desire. Just talking about it was manifesting more of a perverted desire in her to do these terrible things. She wanted him to just take her anywhere anytime. She was becoming addicted to him being in control of her body. Always wet and always hot for him. It was wonderful and terrible at the same time. This was her brother! Moaning she rocked her cunt against his face wanting to cum so badly but she wasn't sure if she said what he wanted yet. Then he began to slow making her tremble and pulled her away from that edge she was about to slip over whether he wanted her to or not.

"Mnn... no...." Kate shook under him and looked up to watch him lick his fingers clean. Lifting her hands above her head she watched as he jerked himself off. "Mnn.... fuck...." Watching his cock leaking and so hard sent shivers through her. She licked her lips watching as thick streaks of his cum shot out but there was no way she would be able to cum from that. Whimpering she trembled under him wanting so badly to cum like him but just watched his enjoy his orgasm. Fuck... asshole. It frustrated her but at the same time it felt amazing being teased like this. It took her a few minutes to be able to get up and get cleaned up. Her cunt wouldn't stop leaking and she was thankful for the panties and the black dress to hide that. Getting cleaned up and in those clothes she fixed her makeup and went out to find him. She was a but antsy to find him, hoping he would let her cum.

Going through the house she found the library she would be working in. It was rather nice in there. She really did enjoy reading but since this relationship happened the stories were getting more sexual that she would read. Making her way around she wanted to grind herself against him she didn't care if something watched. Maybe bend over and have him take her against the wall or over a railing. She didn't care her mind was lost in wanting pleasure. Just walking was rubbing against her clit making her feel more desperate.

Chris had left his sister Kate behind with some reluctance, heading to dump his things in his room and get quickly cleaned up. The way he treated her sometimes was cruel, crude, sick and vulgar, but he figured that she not only needed that firm hand, but she also liked it. He imagined that it kept her simmering and ready for him, ready to take a hard fucking from her brother whenever he was ready to give it to her. The teasing kept her cunt soaking, her body hot and her mind focused on cock, his cock. She didn't even bother to talk back against his plans to get her husband out of the way. The sooner that happened, the better. Certainly she wasn't ever going to be in a position to fuck the man again. No, his sisters body belonged to her brother now. Only a member of her own family could service and cater to her adulterous incestuous urges, only her brother was fit to use and abuse every hole in her body. Only him.

He was still in his work overalls a while later when he wandered into the library, the place was littered with pillars and boxes full of disorganized books, while empty shelves filled the four walls on the ground floor. The upper floor was a twin walkway that ran along opposite sides of the tall room, accessed by twin spiral staircases which bracketed them. There were no windows, light coming from huge chandelier which dangled above a central reading area populated by winged red leather armchairs and low tables. A drinks cabinet was close by, as well as a huge fireplace which dominated the wall opposite the entrance doors, a pattern of green vined wallpaper snaking upwards around a painting which hung on the wall above the mantle. The painting was an erotic scene of an orgy, taking place in what looked like an approximation of the library itself.

Chris noticed his sister come in and gave her a smile. "Sis, wasn't expecting to see you here so soon, looks like you caught me in the library. Bruce was going to ask his sister Natasha, the short red head you might have seen wandering about, to let you know how the owner Anthony wanted the book sections divided up. You know, what to put on the top floor and so on. A lot of the literature in here seems to be erotic in nature. Probably half of it's incestuous if you ask me." he chuckled, tossing a book from his hand back into one of the boxes scattered around. e never looked at her eyes once, until he had finished raping the rest of her body with a fiery gaze, running his burning stare up her tight clad legs, curling it around her hips, then across her breast to her throat, finally coming to her lips, nose and eyes. "She's going to be here in a while. Must have been delayed by something." he shrugged. "That doesn't give us much time, now does it." he stated, rather than asked. He was so fucking hard already, that dress he had bought her clung like a second skin, showing every curve, the shape of her nipples, the tightness of her ass and stomach.

He walked up to her, reaching down he tugged her dress up, it didn't take much to expose her panties, behind her tights. He stroked his fingers over the material while looking into her eyes. "You said you wanted to be caught fucking, didn't you Sis? I think Bruce said that he was bring Natasha here to 'rape some incest into her until she liked it', or was it to entice her into an incestuous relationship less violently? One of the two. How would you like her to find us? I think she knows you are my sister... but maybe she's oblivious to the fact that you are an incestuous little slut who likes to fuck her brother?" he spoke in a teasing fashion. "I'm so fucking hard, I really should have come inside you earlier, made you squirm and come all over my cock. Still, no harm in waiting a few hours." he admitted. "It's what you want, isn't it Sis? Someone to see what a nasty, dirty, filthy, cheating, incest loving little whore you are. You want someone to see how much fun you are having, accepting who you are... and you have me to thank for that Sis. Me and you own inner whore that is burning away inside you, like my cock should be." he grinned.

He dug his fingernails into her tights, shredding them to allow him to slide his fingers against her skin, easing them around her panties to stroke along the grooves of her slit as he spoke to her. "Look what you do to me Kate? You fucking drive me so wild. You dress like a slut who wants to be fucked, just because I tell you to. You keep your hot cunt wet and soaking for me, because you love to fuck your own brother. You've fucked me in your own home, defiling your marriage, desecrating your marital home. You are such a nasty little bitch, aren't you?" he slid his free hand around the back of her neck, pulling her into a kiss. "You're addicted to it now, aren't you? The thrill of fucking your brother, of cheating on the fool you married, of being a wicked little incest loving slut?" he hissed as he broke the deep invasive kiss, the taste of her tongue still lingering on his. "Show me where you want it, tell me how you want it. If we're fast enough, you might get to come before she gets here. Maybe she won't come at all." he continued as his hands slid away to begin sliding about her body, roaming across dress and skin, torn tights and hot flesh.

Kate waked over to her brother hearing him mention about the different books they had that needed to be sectioned off. Those eyes trailing over her sent a fire through her body that she wasn't expecting to feel just from him taking in her looks. Shivering her legs shifted and rubbed her thighs together, "I-If he has an idea of how he'd liked them sectioned off... I'll certainly d-do that..." Erotic books huh? That was a lot of them, she never knew there were so many but it made sense. There were millions of books in the world.

Oh god yes... fuck me... she though when he approached her. Her body was already shaking from wanting his hands on her and push her over the edge. Her orgasm wasn't for her to take, it was for him to give. That was terrible, "i-if she doesn't want it then he shouldn't be doing that..." Just like she shouldn't be cheating on her husband. She was walking her own thin line about this relationship and for the moment because her husband was out of town it was easier to pretend like this was normal, but it wasn't. Wait waiting a few hours?! Whimpering Kate opened her mouth letting out a few panting breaths, "no... no she shouldn't see me... she'll think I'm a slut..."

"Mnnnnnnnn...." Kate arched up against him her breasts pressing against his chest with her legs slightly spread. Panting harder her sex dripped against her panties even more as he rubbed her. Those rough fingers drove her wild, made her drip, made her desperate. Being pulled into the kiss she couldn't help it she tried to deny it but she kissed back and rocked her hips against his hand, "Noo... I'm... n-not...ahhh..." Her tongue came out to roll against his.

Then he stopped touching her there, fuck that made her shake. The more he teased her the more depraved she got just to reach that high, "oh Chris... I'm going to explode..." Leaning against the table with some books on it right behind her she was lost for the moment. Reality didn't exist just his cock and her pussy. Sitting on the edge of the table it pushed the toy in her ass deeper inside her making her moan. Lifting her legs she placed her feet onto the side of the table exposing herself to him. Sitting like that pushed her dress higher onto her hips showing him her pussy. Reaching down she spread her lips and knew better than to try to touch herself, "right here Chris... mnnn... brother please... I want it hard and deep and this way it's easy for you to hit my clit... I'll cum so fast for you... all over your cock just like you want." She was finally hitting max needy slut. Now she was into agree to anything just for him to touch her territory. Before she could just tell herself that she would play with herself later but not he'd trained her enough to only cum by his hands and only when he wanted. Her arousal dripped down from her sex and over the toy in her ass onto the table under her.

"Yeah, you're the expert librarian Sis, just put the books how you think, or how Natasha tells you or suggests. Whatever, I could care less, really I just want to fuck you." Chris replied in a matter of fact tone, as he forced his fingers through the hole in her shredded tights, pulling and yanking them aside with a loud tear. His digits then probed through her cunt folds and sank into her cunny, as he kept a grip on the back of her neck. his eyes roamed down her front, her tits still held back by her dress, his hand sinking between her thighs to aide his assault on her cunt as he moved her backwards. Staggering unsteady steps sent them against a pile of books which toppled over in a cascade of hardbacks, before she came to rest with her back against an empty shelf next to one of the spiral staircases which led up to the second floor balconies. Slopping squelching noises filled his ears as he went to town on her slit, pumping and twisting two fingers into her wet hole as he grinned at her. "Fuck, you're a perfect match for me, you know that Sis. A perfect little slut who loves being a whore for her brother. You'd never find anyone else so perfectly matched for you, I hope you know that." he hissed with amusement.

He shook his head as she mentioned that Bruce's sisters shouldn't be letting her brother fuck her unless she wanted it. "Some women don't know what they want, they have to be shown, they have to be disciplined into knowing what they want." he growled. "They need to be shown just what turns them on, just what their tight little cunt needs. They need to have some sense fucked into them, they need to be fucked and pounded and drilled until they like it. They need to be battered with hard cock until their tight cunt weeps with joy and their inner whore ignites. Once that slut inside is burning with hunger, that's when they really start to have fun." he explained, continuing to abuse her tight quim with his fingers, while his mouth worked against her throat, her neck, her jaw, her lips. "How long should a sister be given to wise up and start fucking her brother the way he should be fucked? How much longer do you think I should have given you? I already wasted a good decade, you really think it would have served either of us to wait longer?" he shook his head. "Look at you right now sis, a mewling, horny, fuck hungry incest loving little slut. The role you were born to fill." he pumped his fingers into her more and more aggressively, starting to thumb fuck her clit as he held her by the hair. he wrenched her head back, his lips searing against her throat as he laid a trail of kissed and spit along it to her chin, then her lips, his hot breath filled her mouth, then his tongue as he tongue fucked her while abusing her cunt.

"Fuck these things," he growled angrily, his rough fingers reddened by the friction of grazing against her panties. He rough;y and crudely snatched at them, yanking and tugging harshly until they snapped with a violent sharp tear. When his fingers went back inside her they probed deeper, twisting and twirling about as they rotated inside her boiling cunny, slopping up against the interior of her clit while his thumb squashed against the nub from outside. He then paused, thoughtfully, licking at her lips. "Yeah, you're right. If Bruce hasn't fucked any sense into her yet, she might think you were a slut. A whore. A filthy, nasty, no good incest loving wretch who should be in jail for her lack of morals and indecent life stytle." he shifted to suck on her neck, leaving a deep red mark, "Does that get you wet? Excite you? She'd have to be 'turned' to incest before being allowed to leave here, it would be the only way to ensure we'd be okay, not end up getting arrested." he chuckled. "Do you really not want to get caught? Better hope I'm done with you by the time she gets here then." he finished with a shrug, returning to hs assault on her cunt with his fingers.

She slipped off his fingers, leaning against a table to the side, raising her legs as the plug was rammed deeper into her ass. He admired the view, watching her dress ride up to expose her cunt even further. His cock was a rigid bar of iron in his pants and he wasted no time unzipping his overalls to the groin, hauling out his massive cock. It was dripping pre cum from the slit as he looked at her, raging hard with veins tracking up and down it slick shaft as it was drenched by the strings of clear secretions which slapped against it as he moved up closer to her. he moved closer and his cock slid deep into her cunt as she made her demands. "you really think I'm going to let you come? You only get to come if you see someone coming. You only get to come if someone comes in here." he grunted into her ear, shifting so she could see over his shoulder towards the entrance door. He reached out, grasping the railing of the spiral staircase, while his other hand groped at the bookshelf behind her. The table creaked and groaned, wailing from the stress as he used his hips to begin a steady rhythmic assault on her cunt. His girth spreading her wide, lathering his shaft with a froth as he drove into her with a relentlessly steady rhythm. NO increase in speed or force as he laid strokes into her at his own pace.

"You can blame me like this Sis. If she comes in here you can flat out scream and pretend I'm raping you, can't you? You can tell her that I tore your tights open, ripped off your panties and decided to just fucking do you right here... that I couldn't take any more of you cock teasing me. Of course if you do decide to come before anyone arrives, then I'll make you finish me off with your mouth when she walks in... hard to pretend you're being raped then, isn't it?" he grunted. Hissing through his teeth maintaining the steady pace was agonising, but he managed it, staring at her from time to time as he pulled back his head to look into her eyes, before stealing a glance over his shoulder himself. "What's it going to be then Sis? You want to start screaming now, about how you don't want to cheat on your husband, about how you're a married woman, about how you can't bear having your brother rape you... or do you want to start begging me to let you come instead? So you can be finished before she sees you for the dirty horny little slut that you are?" he gasped, pulling at her dress, yanking it down to expose her tits, fingers moving to eagerly tease at her nipples as he fucked her. His cock railing in and out of her like a piston as he savoured every thrust.

Kate was destroyed by his words and his fingers. Fuck she wanted to cum so bad and his fingers thrusting inside her and thumb teasing her almost send her over the edge before she moved. It was true, she felt like a terrible incest slut who now wanted to hide away while fucking her brother. She was so fucking horny and maybe if her head was a little more clear she would have been able to handle this better but right now she was a moaning begging slut for him to make her cum. Being pushed to the limits she was desperate for that deep orgasm and that hard fucking she wanted. Holt shit she was dying for it. Her thighs were drenched, her core throbbing around his fingers and clit pulsing in desire she felt dizzy with it. Maybe she would finally get to cum, but at the same time they still had the better part of a day before they would turn in for dinner. Oh shit would he do this at dinner? Finger her under the table? ave her wear a dress so he could try to fuck her in front of the whole gang? Make her stroke him off? She needed him so badly to make her cum, she was loosing her mind from being so horny all the time.

There probably would be a point where she would break and just start sucking him off in front of normal people. Maybe even in front of her husband. The fantasy and reality lines blurred in her hazy sexual mind desperate for any sort of depraved acts he did to her. Sitting there on the table when he shifted her and that toy moved inside her she shuddered feeling it pressing deeper inside her. Looking down at his wet cock she wanted to lick up every inch of it, she really was a lucky girl to have such a well endowed brother. Feeling him slide inside she wrapped an arm around his shoulders and moaned, "Ahhhh...." Then his next words hit her in a whole different way.

Oh he knew the truth and he was a terrible person doing this to her. Watching the door she wanted her to come in but also didn't. She didn't scream but she moaned in pleasure. She couldn't even pretend to not like it right now. Her pussy was on fire and it was melting her brain away. Wrapping her legs around him she guided him deep into her feeling him and the toy thrusting inside her, "oh fuck... I don't w-want to cheat but.... fuck th-this feels so good... you've teased my pussy... to break my brain.. I can't think!" Panting hard, she heard his words but they only drove her to leak more and pulse around his hard cock. She was trying to hold back but he was being too rough and using her too good. She was going to cum at this rate with or without his permission. "Please let me cum... fuck let me cum all over your cock-Mnnnn!!!"

Her nipples were hard even before he teased them. She could hear how loud his slapping thrusts were against her drenched pussy. Her hands reached up to his chest gently digging her nails in, "W-Wait Ch-Chris! Please! Master-brother-please! Oh fuck! Please let me cum! I'm-I'm right there!" She tensed trying to not go over the edge without his permission but she could already feel it starting to happen. Her eyes widened in worry, the last time he ruined it and she ached for it soo much worse. "I-I'm! G-Gonna cum!" Even her toes curled up trying to hold back but she was about to explode all over his cock.

Chris groaned loudly from the perfect feel of his sisters cunt as it sucked on his cock like a hungry mouth. Staring into Kate's eyes he continued to rhythmically drive thrust after thrust into her, spreading her cunt lips and legs wider as he fucked her on the table in front of him, her body splayed open and exposed to his every deep penetrating stroke as his cock devoured her insides, vanishing into her depths as he gasped through clenched teeth at the glorious feel of his sisters cunt caving into his demanding hungry cock as it defiled her. "This would make such a spectacle, you coming here to put the owners library in order, but instead caving in to your incestuous lust and abusing his hospitality. Fucking your brother the first chance you got, right here in the middle of the library, like you were some whore for hire instead of a professional librarian." he smirked, grunting as he powered thrust after thrust into her, his face revealing the relish he felt from his crude words and the response they garnered from his sister. The feeling of her cunt never ceased to drive him to near madness, the sensations from fucking her so much more that they would be, enhanced by the fact that she was not only a married woman who had been driven to adultery, but that she was his sister as well. His sibling, driven to incest by her own wretched lust combined with his unwavering and relentless presence and eagerness to despoil and corrupt her.

"You're so fucking wet, soaking, drenched, a gushing little slut who can't get enough of her brothers cock. I'm proud of you Sis. rest assured, I won't let you slip back into habits that are bad for you, like fucking your husband. No Sis, I'm going to make sure that your holes are only fit to serve me, your brother." he reassured her with a grin, his cock sawing through her tight cunt and kissing against her cervix as he slammed into her. He juices streamed down his length, searing it with raw heat and gathering about her cunt lips in a frothing foam as he drilled into her with relentless hunger in his eyes. "Fuck, I can feel you pulsing around me, you are so fucking horny. I guess you liked the dress? I guess you can't wait to see what else I brought for you... I suppose that having a man buy you nice things to fuck you in was something you never thought you'd experience?" he teased, driving deep penetrating thrusts into her as he clenched his teeth. Every muscle in his body seemed tense, wired, primed, as he sank into her tight warm juicy flesh, savouring each hilted stroke as he despoiled her sisterly cunt. When her arm slid about his shoulder, it only triggered a sequence of even more frenzied trusting, her cunt drawing him in and spurring him to fuck her with even more eagerness and vigor.

He stroked his hands along her legs when she wrapped them about him, almost smirking in her face with an inner arrogance manifesting for her to see. "Oh yeah, fuck me Sis. You love it you little slut. I bet you would love it no matter what happened. I bet you would still fuck me, still come like a whore, even if we had a fucking audience. I know I wouldn't give a fuck., Doing you in front of someone, having them fucking know you were my married sister,.. what a fucking buzz. The feeling of complete fucking satisfaction, at having taken you away from someone and fired up the incestuous little whore that lives inside you., Fuck, SO good." eh groaned, moving his hands to her exposed tits, sling them up to grasp and cup at them as his hips railed thrust after thrust into her sopping squishing quim. He growled angrily when she spoke, inching her nipples hard, fucking into her violently, slamming her ass into the table and shoving the toy wedged there into her asshole as he drilled her. "You fucking love cheating you little bitch, you fucking love it... it's the only reason I've let you stay married this long, so you can cheat on your fuckwit of a husband." he grunted. "As for thinking, you don't need to think right now Sis... you just need to fuck, fuck me like the nasty little whore you are. Fuck me like the slut of a sister you know you've become. Be the fuck toy for your brother that you were born to be. You're through being some other mans fuck, you belong to your brother now. You're only allowed to stay married because of the buzz it gives you to be an adulterous wretch." he groaned, slapping his balls against her as he ploughed her open.

He heard her beg to be allowed to come. Felt her body writhing, convulsing, rolling as he fucked her. He could feel that she was close, so close to turning into a mewling wreck, so close to exploding on his cock, so close to fouling every god damn inch of his manhood with her wicked carnal juices. He felt it and he heard it as she begged harder. It was at that point that he heard the footsteps, heard the door open behind him across the room. Whoever it was would be looking at Kate's luscious legs and heels, wrapped around his back, as he pounded her into the table. "You're going to come? Convenient that the door just opened. Who is it Kate, take a peek, who is it.. tell me... tell me, then fucking come all over me like a whore." he groaned into her ear, not even bothering to look over his shoulder as he drilled deep into her cunt, then took up a relentless pounding stroke as he fucked long and hard into her, over and over again, his cock thrusting its entire length into her drenched yielding flesh as he ploughed her open, splayed her wide, forced his cock into her as far as was possible. His groan turned into a strangled gasp, a seething hiss, a rasping bass of near agony as he felt himself start to violently come. He didn't even try to pull out of her, instead fucking her with even more desperate and wild strokes, his bulging pulsing cock fighting to heat up within her soaking channel, his shaft dripping strings of frothing sin in sloppy strands across the table, floor, her legs as he spasmed and bucked. His convulsing body was wracked with violent viscous shudders as he orgasmed hard into her cunt, blasting thick jets of his seed deep into his sister as he erupted inside her.

"Fuuuuccckkk!" he roared out, as what seemed like an eternity passed as he ejaculated deep into his sisters willing cunt. His body stiffened, tensed, held fast as he disgorged himself into her, then resumed his fucking. Not content with filling her quim to overflowing he continued to fuck her, forcing his cock down the cum filled disaster area that was her cunny, slopping and squelching as he fucked through his discharged cum and kept going, drilling into her while both aware of someone behind them, but oblivious as to who it might be. "Who is it Sis... anyone we know?" he whispered, his features contorted with ecstasy as he settled back into a steady rhythmic fucking of her slot. His hands on her tits as he kept her in place with his cock thrusts, pinned against the table and held fast for his pleasure. "Tell them that you are fucking your brother... or tell them that you're some whore fucking me for money... or make some shit up... just tell them something, tell them what you want to, so that we can get back to more fucking."

Kate cried out with each thrust into her feeling his cock bottom out in her pussy, slapping against her womb. She was dying for this. His fucktoy. Clawing her nails against his shoulder. This felt so amazing she thought she would pass out from how good it felt. Everything he said resonated deep inside her even if her sane mind tried to deny it. It was so much harder to deny when she was a dripping needy cunt. Rocking against him her eyes rolled back as the desire rushed through her body. This felt so damn good she thought she was going to pass out. Waves of pleasure rushed through her sending her spiraling to that wonderful orgasm she wanted so badly. Driving her higher than she'd ever felt before her cunt was a sloshing mess around his cock that gripped him so tightly. She was so tense from trying to hold back it was like a nice tight slick vice around his cock.

She'd liked everything so far. At least physically. She liked he treated her to nice things and used her body the way she wanted to be used. Maybe that made it easier to hide behind the ruse of their relationship but to be face with a person who thought it was wrong scared her. What would they think? Would they call the cops on them? Join them? Who knew and right now it was so hard to think she just didn't. She took every thrust he gave her and honestly just wanted to cum even if someone was there. He'd teased her so well that she was lost to her pussy she couldn't even think.

Oh god! Someone was there! Blushing hard it helped hold her back a little longer from fear of who she would see. Tucking her legs up against his hips she was trying to not look like a needy whore! She wasn't! Although the moaning didn't slow and neither did his thrusts deep inside her wanting body. Looking over she saw a girl she didn't know, probably was the ones sister he'd mentioned before but she didn't know her face. They made eye contact. The girl gasped and covered her mouth in shock, "I think its...N-Natasha..." Kate came.

Bringing her hand to her mouth she tried to muffle her desperate scream against her hand. Shuddering under him she squirted so much it splashed on the floor below them, "AHH!!!" That was another hard orgasm for the record. Clamping down around his cock her whole body shook and pulsed and urged him to keep going, don't you dare stop fucking that pussy. The last time his cum inside her made her feel calm but it also made her a needy bitch for days afterwards. She felt ribbons of hot cum filling her cunt and it was wonderfully intense. Even her nails dug deeper into the skin on his shoulder. Although where one orgasm ended it certainly didn't make her feel better right now. Someone who was used to orgasm after orgasm before him, these strong one time ones made her want another and another.

"Ahhhhh..... I-I think that's h-her..." Kate was a mess but it just felt so damn good. "I d-don't know an-anyone here..." She panted wondering if Bruce was behind her. Would he see too? Would he make her join in. "I-It's not! Ahhhh wh-what it looks like!" She tried to yell but her brain was so frazzled she was lost in the pleasure. She wanted him to keep going, to keep fucking her. Even with just coming she was already tensing up again, her body wanting to cum again and again. She wondered how many times he could make her cum. Maybe another day. Maybe he'd fuck her and put toys on her making her cum all day long till she passed out. Her foot hooked against the side of his ass and tried to keep guiding him in.

With each thrust Chris continued to force out spluttering jets of cum from his sister Kate's cock battered cunt. he watched as threads of thick cum, strings of sticky ejaculate, were drawn out to splatter in threads along her inner thighs as he carried on fucking her, only slowing to gather a second wind, before his hips and his hunger for her flesh took over again. His strokes propelling themselves deep into her sucking squelching cunny as he resumed a hard fucking of her yielding body.Her quim collapsed beneath his relentless assault, as her squirting pussy lathered his cock and sent it railing into her faster and faster, her partially muffled words bringing a smirk to his lips. He didn't let up, even for a second, drilling into her with a loud slapping of his balls against her flesh as he screwed her on the table, his hands moving to her tits to force her back and down, looming over her as he powered heavy hard thrusts into her soaking slot. Her nails dug into him, drawing out a gasping semi howl, then he was hard into her again. "Natasha, Bruce's sister. The short red head? That you Natasha?" he called out, not even looking back, his eyes focused on Kate as he felt her shuddering drenched body cling to him and fight to carry on taking the fucking he was giving her. He waited until Kate forced out her disjointed strangled exclamation. "She's lying." he bellowed. "It's exactly what it looks like." he roared, "This is what it looks like when a brother ignites the whore living inside his sister. Take a good fucking look." he groaned.

There was a shocked gasp, then Natasha found her voice. "No.. stop it... you... this can't be happening... you're raping your own sister! It's disgusting, get off her... what are you..." her words came out in an erratic pattern of sounds, her tone one of shock and awe. Chris replied in a more direct, serious, almost desperate tone, "You can't rape the willing. Tel her sis, tell her how much you fucking love it you little whore." He grunted, pulling out of Kate as he dragged her around on the table, rolling her onto her stomach they were now side on to Natasha. He reached down, both hands on Kate's ass as he pulled out the plug wedged inside her anus, a loud pop echoing through the empty shelves of the library. "See. She's a slut, hungry to take her brothers cock, even in front of a stranger." he let out a deep resonating groan as he placed the head of his slick rod against Kate's asshole, then drove it straight into her tightest hole in one long forceful thrust. Natasha screamed out in shock and disbelief. "My god.. in her ass... how could you.. this..." her voice fell silent, her feet scuffed against the floor, her eyes wide and her mouth open as Chris slid back and forth, fucking himself deep into Kate's now stretched open rectum, feeling his slick shaft feast on the narrow tight confines of her near virgin asshole as he fucked it faster and faster now. "I'm.. I'm going to tell Bruce!" screamed Natasha, as she turned and ran from the room.

Chris wasted not a moment, pulling out his phone he called Bruce a he continued to fuck his engorged member into his sisters scared entrance, defiling her with a casual methodical series of strokes as he waited for the call to be picked up. "You're going to have to hold her down and give it to her mate. It's Chris, yeah. Yeah, she just caught me fucking my sister in the library, should be coming your way soon." he gasped, placing the phone down on the table next to Kate, he grasped hold of her hair with one hand, slapping her ass with the other as he got into his groove, pounding stroke after stroke into the tight duct of her rectal channel. "Tell him Sis... listen up Bruce, listen to what it sounds like." he said loudly. "Listen to what it sounds like to have a cock hungry whore for a sister, one who carries on fucking no matter who is watching. One who loves it, who loves her brother and his cock so much she doesn't care who knows she is a adulterous incestuous little slut, because she is so fucking desperate for a fucking." he spat the words out as though in agony, as his shaft railed in and out of Kate's impossibly tight fuck hole.

The table groaned and creaked, more books spilled in all directions as he forced her hard into it, the pressure building against her cunt as it was squashed into the hard edge of the wooden furniture. His cock deep and hot in her ass, powered by a demon inside him and the slick cocktail of cunt juice and cum which was already smeared all over it. "If you're good, Bruce might let us watch while he takes his sisters virginity. Would you like that?" the words spilling out in a strangled moan as he fucked her. "Tell him Sis, tell him what you think he should do to his sister? Wine and dine her, win her over with words? Persuade her that I was joking, just fucking some maid, not my sister... or maybe you want him to just hold her down and fuck her until she likes it? Maybe he should drag her down here, make her watch? What do you think Sis? What would you want to happen to you... what do you want to happen to her? What happened to you?" he growled, amusement in his voice as he pulled at her dress, turning it into nothing but a narrow band of black around her waist. Her tits squashed into the table, nipples fixed in place as her body was driven forwards, then drawn backwards by his grip on her hair and his cock in her ass.

His palm alternated from one of her quivering ass cheeks to the other as he drove into her, reddening her buttocks and leaving them adorned with the shape of his hand as he began to fuck her more feverishly. His cock was swelling again, back to its pre cunt orgasm glory, but this time fuelled by a growing stamina and hunger for her body. "God sis, I feel like I could fuck you all morning, just screw into you. I've held back too long. You are going to have to deal with me all fucking afternoon at this rate. I need it, I need you so bad." he whispered into her ear. "You... ahhh goddd... you've fucked your husband for the last time sis. You belong to me now. You are a sick twisted little bitch who needs her brother. Admit it... to me, to yourself, to the whole fucking world..." he finished. Done talking for the moment he continued to fuck her, dropping his ass slapping so that he could sink two fingers into her cum stained cunt to stroke about, matching the wild thrusts of his cock as he despoiled her ass. "You love to fuck your brother.. you love your brother... you love being a nasty incestuous little slut... because nothing else feels so fucking good..."

Kate moaned not wanting to admit it but she was loving every second of it. Even with her watching. It was driving her higher than she thought she could go. Telling her how much she liked it wasn't something she was wanting to do. No! She couldn't like it right? Being turned over and he ass exposed to her brother she looked at Natasha with large eyes. Moaning her body arched feeling him thrust into her ass again. Oh fuck that felt way better than it should have. Digging her nails into the table she shuddered under him, her hungry cunt leaking so much against his balls and the floor. honestly she was a little thankful she left but at the same time her brother called Bruce, "ahhh... fuck... ahhh..." She could feel herself drawing close. This time she was really enjoying anal.

Glancing at the phone she moaned taking every thrust he gave her, "Chris... holy shit... this feel crazy... I'm gonna c-cum at this rate...ahhh..." Arching her body she tried to push her hips back to meet his. "I thought they did...? Mnnn.... make her want it... tease her... edge her... fucking get her addicted to it and she'll come running when you call. She'll beg you to fuck her..." He moans started to overpower her words. Gasping in between each couple of words her cunt was soaked from the two of them and leaking down her thighs. She was ready to explode again at any moment. "Have her watch us and finger her the whole time... she'll be soaked l-like me!" Kate grunted and moaned taking every thrust from his cock.

Hearing the books falling she wanted to pick them up but right now they didn't matter. The table creaked under them and Chris's powerful thrusts. She fucking needed him inside her too. Now that the damn had broke with that powerful orgasm she couldn't stop moaning and rocking back onto that cock in her ass, "fuck Chris...! I'm going to cum from your cock in my ass!" Panting harder the moment his fingers pressed into her pussy while he fucked her, her head thudded against the table, saliva dripping down her chin. "Oh fuck!" She was so close before but now she was barreling towards another powerful orgasm.

"I-I'm sick and I want-Ahhhh! I want to fuck m-my brother!" Kate gripped the table and panted harshly. "Oh fuck I-I'm cuming Chris! I can't believe I'm like this! Ahhh! I'm a slut-" She tightened around him. "S-Slut for my brother!" It was easier to admit it pinned under him and feeling unbelievably good. Then she screamed, loud coming hard from his cock slamming into her ass. A crazy assgasm she didn't fully understand yet that's what it was. Squirting she actually pissed herself she came so hard. Legs shaking and body tense as waves of her orgasm crashed through her. There was no way she could have tried to hold that back. Twitching and throbbing under him her clit mashed against the table and cunt clenching at his fingers along with her ass trying to milk his cock. For a moment she passed out. Moaning against the table her legs shook from the intensity of it.

For Chris it was fucking incredible. A few days ago he would never have dreamed he would have been in a position to fuck his sister Kate like this, but now it was almost like he had been destined or chosen by a higher power to fuck his sister to destruction. The feeling of raw power and pleasure as he drove deep into her ass yet again sent spears of pure raw ecstasy lancing through him, it was like he was possessed by a demon of lust and she was the reason. Natasha's fading footsteps had almost made him laugh, and the knowledge that another sister was going to fall, be claimed by her brother, because of him and Kate... it was glorious. Combined with the moans coming from her lips, unmistakable groans and whimpers of pleasure from having him anally fuck her, the feel of her and the situation was fast making him addicted to screwing her. Having the option was no longer enough, he needed this, craved it, demanded her every day. He paused only momentarily in his hard rhythmic railing of her tight ass.

"You're going to cum? Again? So soon? You used to be so good at holding it back Kate. Such a reliable sister." he grinned, resuming his pattern of thrusts into her in a more erratic and ragged formation, teasing his cock against her rim, then driving it deep towards her bowels, altering the angle to stretch her wide and cram his cock head into her slow, then pulling back and spearing it into her fast, sliding through her rectal tract like a hot knife through butter. "Maybe I want you to. Maybe I want to see how much you can take when I let you cut loose and cum like a fucking whore on crack." he laughed, his voice strangled, charged with energy, lust, but showing the terrible struggle he was enduring in holding back himself. Already he wanted to cum so fucking hard again himself. His shaft was dripping, lathered with froth and foam, its veins throbbing along its obscene length as it swelled and expanded, driven to grow inside her ass by her moans. "You want Bruce to finger her, while we fuck in front of her? What a dirty, filthy, nasty little whore you've become sis... to demand such a thing. If you're good I'll make that happen then I guess.. but only because you begged for it. Only because you forced me and Bruce to do it in order to serve your sick twisted fantasies." he chuckled, his tine mocking and teasing as he bent the truth. Then the sound collapsed into a deep resonating groan as he sped up and set his balls to slapping against her as he hammered thrust after thrust into her perfect tight ass.

When she moaned that she was going to cum from him drilling her ass, he settled into a relentless unwavering assault on her. His hands sliding about her slick flesh to settle on her tits. He pulled her slightly away from the table, pulling back until he was ready to slide his powerful fingers along her arms to her wrists. He placed her hands on the table edge, then returned to pounding into her ass. Listening as she began to spill her comments to the phone after he called. Her words fuelling him as he fucked her to an invisible audience now, knowing that Bruce was likely getting hard at the thought of wrecking his own sister Natasha. Then Kate was screaming, screaming and coming ahrd. he could feel her body clenching and contorting beneath his assault as he rammed into her ass, his cock strangled by her tight rectal chute as her body was wracked by the ecstasy of bliss. He looked down, pulling out his cock to slap it against her ass, watching with a wild fascination as she squirted out an orgasm. It looked so harsh and violent that she appeared to be pissing herself at the same time, streams of girl cum and girlish ejaculate flooding her thighs, streaking her calves, splashing against her heels. Some of it soaking into some of the books scattered about the floor at their feet as he was consumed with pleasure. He shoved her back along the table, sliding her tits along its hard wood length as he drove back into her.

He drilled his fingers into her spasming cunt and fingered her through her orgasm, while forcing his cock back into her ass to feel it shudder and spasm along his shaft. "Who do you want to be fingering that little bitch. Her brother or you?" he half joked, feeling her body wrought with quivering jolts as he resumed fucking her ass, "I never realised you were such an exhibitionist whore Kate. A slut for being watched... or perhaps it's just that you like to be watched while you fuck your brother?" he grunted, gasping as he felt her go limp. Had she passed out? It didn't matter. He continued to fuck her with just as much depraved energy as he had been before, the steady slap of his cock into her hole, the creak of the table as she was dragged back and forth along it, the shuddering of the legs, the squelching as his rock hard rod burrowed into her. It was a wild opera of sounds as his breaths became more and more ragged and erratic, then finally he was shaking and convulsing himself as he stiffened and flooded out her bowels with a river of cum, blasting his seed deep into her as he finally orgasmed. He picked up the phone, held it to her lips and waited. "Tell Bruce where you want to put on your sick little show. Where you want to be fucked, on or in this wonderful estate. Pool, tennis court, Maze, god knows how many rooms, a ballroom, study, games room, far too many to describe and recount, the options are limitless." he instructed her, his cock slowly sliding out of her ass as his orgasm buzzed fresh in his head.

"After that you better see about freshening up. I left some things for you to wear in your room. Lingerie, stockings, crotch-less panties and a bra that shows off your nipples. Don't worry, no one here will touch you. The men here are real men, men who only fuck their sisters." he reassured her. As though to make a point he rolled her onto her back, legs left dangling over the table as he slid his cock back into her disaster area of a cunt, swollen from his fingering, drenched and dripping with her piss and fuck juice, the sexual swill leaking from her foaming slit as he drove into her and gave her a few dominating thrusts, as though to emphasise the fact that she was his now. His property, his fuck toy, his sister. He fucked her slow now, lazy casual strokes through her soaking quim. "Do you want Steve and his sisters to be there as well? To watch? If you do then you had better call them as well, let them know. We can make a nice event of it... or you can leave it to a more intimate setting with simply Bruce defiling his sister and introducing her to the wonders of incest, wonders which you have embraced so eagerly Kate." he smiled. He thumbed at her clit and nipples, his thrusting into her staving off the deflation of his cock, keeping it hard and hot inside her as he waited for her to either make the call, as he set the phone next to her, number dialled, or to leave to carry out his instructions.... unless she wanted him to carry on fucking her right here.

Back
Top Bottom