Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward genitalia terms and laughing at smut scenes

@NoLiferTheThird Erotic terms for the anus is a difficult one. Generally I just say arse/ass. If I were playing a female character about to peg a man, I would call his anus a "man pussy" just for laughs.

To avoid repetition and using silly terms sometimes I bypass it altogether, "he entered her" for example or "she licked him up and down/took him into her mouth" still cliche but I feel sometimes you don't always need to refer to the genitalia specifically.

For MXM, I struggle to find words that don't make me cringe for asshole. XD I've often used the "Puckered hole" term for that. But everytime i write or hear that i just, shudder and laugh. So cringy. lol. same with entrance, I don't understand it but MxM anal just makes me laugh despite MXM being my favorite to RP

Oh please, there are lots of fine ways to say asshole. Chocolate starfish, rusty wagonwheel, stink portal, leather cheerio, fleshy fun badge, fart box, corn hole, crinkled star and rear rocket docket. What is wrong with any of these?

Oh please, there are lots of fine ways to say asshole. Chocolate starfish, rusty wagonwheel, stink portal, leather cheerio, fleshy fun badge, fart box, corn hole, crinkled star and rear rocket docket. What is wrong with any of these?
XD If someone said any of those especially fart box I would legit die of laughter LOL

I much prefer, depending on setting, manhood, cock... NOT weird or "cute" terms again unless that's setting appropriate

Ok, I’m sure this is already in here but like what is the right term for boobs?!?!

When I type the word boobs I feel like a 14 year old...breasts, so formal and unsexual. Tits is fine I suppose but as mentioned above you can’t repeat the same word 75 times.

Globes, sweater puppies, melons, fun bags...

There just don’t seem to be equal terms for boobs/breast like there is for dick...

What’s the cock or cunt equivalent for boobs?

Dick and pussy equivalent?

Who knows

Last edited:
Breasts: I honestly love the word tits? I honestly think it's both adorable and hot. Globes is okay for a poetic alternative and I use it occasionally. Melons also okay and I use it mostly if the character is kind of impish or cute-fiesty. Tankers is cute-lewd and good if you're into, uh. Milk.

For ladybits: Pussy, cunt, those are fine. I'll use 'flower' sparingly for a first-time/virgin character or a shy character. I really like the term honeypot, peach, and plum though. Sex is also fine as it can be used interchangeably with genders, mound is alright. Slit is kind of dependent for me? Like, I have to be in a mood to use slit. If I'm really comfortable and/or playing an extremely lewd character, it's gonna get called a fuckhole a few times, I don't care, I like it. Edit: Cunny is cute and I use it for playful characters.

Dudebits: Cock, dick, member, length, shaft, manhood but sparingly. Pecker is cute but ONLY if one of the characters is immensely Southern or you're doing something set in the 1890s.
There is absolutely no good way to talk about balls. I love balls. They're fun. But... there's no good alternatives. At all. I will use 'sack' but I kind of hate using 'sack'.

Butt: backdoor, otherwise it's just getting called rear/ass. More power to you if you call it a 'man pussy' but, as someone who has a character who pegs her husbands and ALSO plays one of her husbands who likes to get pegged, absolutely not. That term for it will never be used in that household.

Last edited:
Listen, if you all aren't calling a dick the baloney pony, the dipstick, hot rod, love truncheon, the pork sword or the ramrod, you're just wrong. Plain wrong. Don't know what else to tell you.

I can help you all with tits too. Nunga nungas is a good start, but lady bubbles, snuggle pups, headlamps, cha cha bingos, chesticles and the good old classic, titaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays are all pretty much the standard.

Glad I could help.

I would absolutely BAN anyone from the premises who used those dick terms.

Nunga nungas is kinda cute though, not gonna lie.

I have nothing to add but just wanted to say this has got to be the most entertaining post on BMR lately. Keep up the good work! I'm taking notes as well as pmsl

@The8thVirtue Breasts, bosom but mostly breasts. Boobs does sound very immature. But then depending on the character boobs/norks/tits etc might be an appropriate term to use. It is all relevant to story line and the character themselves.

Bosom! Forgot that one. I feel that kind of only works in historical stuff? But that's just me, yanno, YMMV.

...the fuck is norks though? LMFAO, no shame, but I have... never heard that term!?

Edit: Seriously, all I'm coming up with is Gnasty Gnorc from Spyro.

Bosom! Forgot that one. I feel that kind of only works in historical stuff? But that's just me, yanno, YMMV.

...the fuck is norks though? LMFAO, no shame, but I have... never heard that term!?

Edit: Seriously, all I'm coming up with is Gnasty Gnorc from Spyro.
Norks might be a very Aussie/English term kind of old as well don't hear it much anymore but was once common enough down here.

Bosom does have an olde worlde quality about it as well as being more loving. I also like the French term décolletage or the English being "cleavage".

Norks might be a very Aussie/English term kind of old as well don't hear it much anymore but was once common enough down here.

Bosom does have an olde worlde quality about it as well as being more loving. I also like the French term décolletage or the English being "cleavage".

That's amazing. Norks. I don't think I'll ever use it myself, but I'm glad to have the tidbit, thank you.

I once read the word 'honey pot' for female genitilia. Honey, the endearment and sweetner hasn't been the same ever since, so there's that.
Cunny is super weird, so is twat.
And then there is rod.

Weirdest thing for me is whenever the male penis or parts of it are described as or compared to a mushroom/fungus. I mean I like mushrooms as much as the next guy, but they are decidedly not sexy. I can see the reason why the comparison is made (in an approximate sense), but the mental image it gives me of a dick that looks like a mushroom casts fear into my soul.

Long time ago, I had a partner that called her character's genitals a "salmoncake" and a "fishpatty".

This is a hilarious thread.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to name a few, but seeing cunny and wet cave had me rolling while reading this thread!

Like many others, I tend to go with language that suits the character.

This is a hilarious thread.

I wouldn't even know where to begin to name a few, but seeing cunny and wet cave had me rolling while reading this thread!

Like many others, I tend to go with language that suits the character.
Being Australian myself, "Cunt" can mean anything from your best friend to worst enemy or the vagina. So it is kind of amusing when I read people getting upset by the word.

Being Australian myself, "Cunt" can mean anything from your best friend to worst enemy or the vagina. So it is kind of amusing when I read people getting upset by the word.
Same! I get it, but I guess that says a lot about our slanderous, carefree language/culture.

I've discovered, the hard way, how language intent can be misinterpreted, which is often based on cultural understanding/usage of it.

Cunt is definitely one of those words. :D

Same! I get it, but I guess that says a lot about our slanderous, carefree language/culture.

I've discovered, the hard way, how language intent can be misinterpreted, which is often based on cultural understanding/usage of it.

Cunt is definitely one of those words. :D
Yeah the amount of Yanks and Canuck's I have offended with my Aussie straight talk! We just lack those Oprah sensibilities!

Yes, cunt really needs those facial expressions and tone of voice to work out how it should be taken!

Imagine a class in Aussie speak?

"G'day Cunts!" translation: I am happy to see you all. How are you?
"Fucking Cunt!" translation: I do not like that person.
"Look at that Cunt over there!" translation: I do not know that person's name.
"Funny Cunt" translation: That person is very amusing.

And so on..

Our self deprecating sense of humour has also caused offence and confusion.

And I still don't give a fuck.

Yeah the amount of Yanks and Canuck's I have offended with my Aussie straight talk! We just lack those Oprah sensibilities!

Yes, cunt really needs those facial expressions and tone of voice to work out how it should be taken!

Imagine a class in Aussie speak?

"G'day Cunts!" translation: I am happy to see you all. How are you?
"Fucking Cunt!" translation: I do not like that person.
"Look at that Cunt over there!" translation: I do not know that person's name.
"Funny Cunt" translation: That person is very amusing.

And so on..

Our self deprecating sense of humour has also caused offence and confusion.

And I still don't give a fuck.
And the nuanced tonal differences between:

Addressing someone directly: 'You're a funny cunt'
Discussing a third person: 'They think they're a funny cunt.'

We're not really known for sugar-coating either.

Riffing off the fellow Aussie's above me and the myriad of ways the word cunt can be used/interpreted here, I had to post this!

Back to the original topic, knockers can be an alternative for tits. Not that I've ever used it outside of deliberately humorous scenes.

The main one I have trouble coming up with alternatives for that don't sound stupid or out of place is nipples!

@Occam's Razor Ah yes Mate. Depends on how it is said, with an aggressive tone "What to start something Maayte?" emphasis on the T. Refers to someone who is not your mate at all and you want to fight or "blue" with them.

Smart Cunt is also an interesting one as it tends to be used to describe someone you think is trying to be smart but is more likely being a smart arse.

Knockers is also good. Has Norks been mentioned yet?

@Pip81 Nope we do not sugar coat at all. We have lots of other terms and ways of speaking which confuse the fuck out of people too. This could be the start of a new thread.

I don't believe Norks has been suggested.

Probably for good reason. It's absurd. In fact, I'm adding that one to my list.

The only other term I've found for nipples is 'nub' and 'button', both terms I use as well for clit. Shrug.

That said, boobs. Boobs is gonna be a no for me in an erotic scene, my dude.

Back
Top Bottom