Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward genitalia terms and laughing at smut scenes

Heh heh Norks and Knockers as previously mentioned.

Hmm let me go way back to my formative years in school.

"Headlights" not sure how this means breasts but it does/did.
"Shiners" this was a term we used for breasts with large areolae.
"Juggs" large soft breasts..
"Bazoonga's" large breasts.
"Jubblies" large soft breasts or cleavage.
"Melons" large... ah you get it by now.
"Torpedo's" pointy breasts.
"Ski Jumps" breasts that point upwards.

And lastly "Boulder holders" meaning a bra.
Oh and "Sling shot" also being a bra.

Sometimes I take it upon myself to write ridiculous funny scenes that involve the nasties, and not the good kind. It’s so funny, and it’s even better because it is well written and sounds so serious, but I’m just BSing around.

So, here are my silly terms that I’m sure will paint the picture of what it’s referring to...

Chocolate Star
Gorilla-Grip Pussy
Man-haze
Nutter Utters
Tater Tots
Milk Orbs
Cum Sac

I know there are plenty more but those are the funniest that come to mind.

Last edited:
"Dork" I would not be able to take that seriously as a term for the male appendage unless used at a time when humour was the goal. I also think the meaning of the word has shifted entirely to meaning a Nerd.

I really wish Lady Irony didn't get banned before I had the chance to ask her WHO THE FUCK called a penis a "Dork", because all I'm thinking of is Ed, Edd, n' Eddy lmao.

If a vagina is ever called a "clam" in my presence, I am logging off for at least an hour.

I really wish Lady Irony didn't get banned before I had the chance to ask her WHO THE FUCK called a penis a "Dork", because all I'm thinking of is Ed, Edd, n' Eddy lmao.

If a vagina is ever called a "clam" in my presence, I am logging off for at least an hour.
That is what you call a whale's... You know what. You can Google the term. I remember learning about it when I was little and giggling about it.

Anyway, never heard of dork used like that for anything else. Guessing the partner wanted to say they were as hung as a whale? Lmao

That is what you call a whale's... You know what. You can Google the term. I remember learning about it when I was little and giggling about it.
jon-tron-confuse.gif

Anyway, never heard of dork used like that for anything else. Guessing the partner wanted to say they were as hung as a whale? Lmao

I truly cannot decide if the term "dork" for a dick is funnier than someone proclaiming that they're as hung as a whale. I honestly think it's tied because I can't believe both would be a thing. I've learned too much in too short a time.

jon-tron-confuse.gif

I truly cannot decide if the term "dork" for a dick is funnier than someone proclaiming that they're as hung as a whale. I honestly think it's tied because I can't believe both would be a thing. I've learned too much in too short a time.
Well, at least they're not as hung as a panda...

Back
Top Bottom