Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let He Who Cast the First Stone (MysteriousD x Degusaurusrex)

"Why? Not used to hanging out with people without being drunk?" Diego could not help but ask a little with a smile on his face at how she was feeling. "They disinfect the shoes for that," he added though he did see her concern. "No worries. We can figure something out," Diego told her ith a smile as he began explaining some of the stuff for bowling. He even offered to put on the guide rails so they wouldn't gave gutter balls the whole time.

He paid the man and used a bit of angelic grace to not worry of the shoes. Given his angelic presence, it was pretty easy to say the least. He bought the same and showed itt of on bowling. It was knocking down the pins. Nothing big, but it also gave plenty of time to also talk and know each other, to try and see how the others are. "I guess it's one of those things from my human life," he told her with a smile.

Allowing Diego to pay, seeing as he was staying with her for essentially free, she shrugged off the slight anxiety and finished off her drink quickly. How strange it was to be in public without sucking down drink after drink, but she did have to drive at the end of the night. Granted.. She could just have the angel drive, but did she want to risk making a fool of herself? Her nose wrinkled slightly as he set up the game, watching him roll the heavy ball down the lane and knock down some of the pins.

"This is weird." She took her first turn and rolled the ball down, cringing when it bounced off the floor loudly before making its way down to knock down only one pin. "How do humans find this enjoyable? What is it, the fact that they can throw something heavy at something else without getting in trouble?"

"I think part of it is that. I think the main part is the competition for some. Just being able to indulge in friendly competition in trying to knock down the pins. For anothers, it's probably just the act of improving over time through the refinement of technique and skill. Others, I think is just the simplicity. Doesn't require as much training to nderstand the basics and it leaves room to converse," Diego explaines as he saw Lilith try to bowl.

He even went to show her to try and do so. "And don't worry. I used to be pretty lousy at the game too," Diego told her as he was seeing her take the drink. "But you just keep going and having fun with it. It's also just fun when you get a strike. It's all enjoying the little things," he told her with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom