Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Brother Is Home! (LunarxRude)

"I know it'll hurt a bit. But Like I said.. I'm glad it's with you." she Said softly and breathed in as she kissed his lips back deeply, giving a light groan and she blushed. Though hearing his words, the blushed stayed apparent on her cheeks and she rolled over as she flicked on the light on her night stand giving just enough light for him to be able to see her.

She pushed the blanket the rest of the way off of her and pulled her tank top off slowly, revealing her firm perky breasts of a nice 38 C. Her stomach flat, all the way down as her hands grasped her panties and slowly slid them off and dropped them to the ground.

Gabriel smiled a little when she said that. "Well...I never thought I would be doing this with you." He moved a little closer once her clothing was off and he put a hand on her chest, caressing her breast softly. He pressed his lips to hers for a moment before leaning to the side and starting kiss her neck. He wanted her so badly. "Kate...Get on top so that you can go as slow as you want." He smiled and laid back, giving her a friendly grin. He was obviously excited.

She kissed back softly and breathed in before she nodded her head slowly. "Okay.." She said and rolled over and got up onto her knees. Sh elooked down to him and blushed before she crawled onto him, her legs straddling his hips and she could feel his head brushing against her virgin folds and her thighs trembled a bit. Her nimble fingers resting on his sides and she looked down to him as she slowly moved and bit her lip as his head pushed past her lips easily and against her entrance. Swallowing she pushed down again and almost cried out as her hand flung up and covered her mouth, slowly moving down.

Gabriel moved both of his hands to her breasts as she started to slide down. He knew it must hurt so he decided that it was a good idea to give her some pleasure. His thumbs rubbed her nipples while he groped and massaged her perfect perky breasts. "I know it hurts Kate...Just try and get used to it then it will start to feel good." He was really happy that he had some sort of experience. He could at least encourage her to continue.

Kate nodded her head slowly and gritted her teeth and she breathed in as he massaged her breasts, at least giving her some pleasure. After a while of gasping in slight pain she was fully down onto him, feeling his base almost at her folds but her barrier was blocking him. She lifted up and pushed back down harder and gasped as his head ripped through her barrier. Feeling a small stream of blood drip down her thighs and soon felt his base pushing against her lips.

Sitting still for a moment she let herself get use to him as her hands rested on his chest and stomach just before she began to move her hips up and down his shaft slowly. The pain beginning to slowly disappear and she bit her bottom lip and she breathed in as a light moan escaped her lips.

Gabriel didn't like seeing her in pain. But as he watched her leaning forward, he hands resting on him, he couldn't help but kiss her. Then she started to move up and down, small moans starting to escape. "There we go. I bet it is starting to feel a lot better." He smiled and started to get a little rougher, massaging and pinching her nipples. "Now...Be as rough as you like. I don't mind." He gave her another kiss, biting her lip playfully.

"Yeah." She nodded her head slowly and gasped out, kissing his lips back softly and she felt his teeth bite her lip. She closed her eyes and she bit her upper lip softly as she began to go a bit harder and she moaned out and blushed as she was moaning a bit loud and she pushed her mouth against his to muffle her moans. She panted softly as she began to to move her hips up and down a bit harder, riding him a bit rougher and her mouth opened in pleasure.

Gabriel grinned a little as she started to ride him a little rougher. "Ah...Kate...For a virgin you are amazing." He moved his hands to her hips and started to bounce her a little faster of a rhythm. "Ah fuck..." He moved one hand to the back of her head before pulling her down so that she was pressed against him and he could give her a deep kiss. "Lets do this all night..." He let out a small groan, obviously starting to enjoy her pace along with how incredibly tight she was.

"Gabriel.." She gasped softly and felt him bounce her more, their hips colliding with one another. She breathed in and leaned over, his hand behind her neck and she groaned into his mouth, deepening the kiss as her hips ground down against his. Not sure what or how she was doing it but bouncing harder and she panted. "All..all night?" She asked and moaned into his ear as he was right, it was starting to feel wonderful. Her back arching as the pleasure shot through her.

Gabriel groaned a little. "Mhm...I love you Kate. And you seem to have missed out on one of the best parts of being a teen for me." He moved a hand down to her rear, groping it softly. "Of course...There are other things we could do. I bet you would like me fucking your butt." He gave her a teasing spank, loving how quickly he had gotten comfortable like this. They really were meant to be together.

She smiled and laughed a bit, biting her bottom lip as she sat up again and her hips continued to bounce slowly. "I..I love you too, Gabriel." Her back arching and her head tilting back though she squeaked a bit as he slapped her ass and she looked down to him and blushed. "Fuck..my butt?" She said and she pulsed around him and groaned out, growing closer to her climax as her walls tightened more and more. Panting wildly on him.

Gabriel smirked a little when she asked about it being in her ass. "Yes...Lots of girls like it...And you are kinky enough to fuck your brother." He let out another groan, though he did his best not to be too loud. "So I bet you would like lots of kinky things..." He smirked and started to thrust faster and harder. He was going to cum soon and he wasn't sure if he could do it inside.

(Do you mind having her on birth control already for medical reasons or something?)

(Sure, that's fine. =])

She blushed and kept her back arched, "Lets..lets try it then." She gasped and ground against him more, moaning softly. She covered her mouth before she cried out, not able to hold it in as she climaxed on him and moaned. "You..you can cum in me.. Gabriel.." She said and breathed in softly, "I'm..on the pill." She nodded her head, she was on the pill so it would help with her menstrual cycle, making it much less frequent and not so much pain from the cramps.

When she said that, Gabriel looked very excited. He would get to fill her up with his seed. So he started to bounce her faster and harder as she came around him. It wasn't long before he let out a long groan and came, his seed filling her to the brim. He laid back panting, his hips rocking to milk a little more out. "That was great Kate...Do you like having your big brother's cum inside of you?"

She cried out and gasped as he released into her, feeling his hot seed spraying her walls. She breathed in and panted heavily above him as he finished and she rolled off of him and onto the bed, sweat running down her body. The room being twice as hot not helping the any and her chest rose and fell quickly, her walls pulsing with desire and she swallowed. "Mm, I do." She nodded her head slowly.

"I have to admit that I did enjoy filling you with it too...That was so...Wrong." He looked at her and smirked a little. "But it felt so good." He moved a little closer and started to kiss her neck softly. "I think we should make a habit out of this." He moved his lips a little higher before kissing her lips. "You can visit my house whenever you like."

She breathed in softly and nodded her head before giving a soft laugh and she tilted her head, giving a light moan though kissing his lips back. She nodded her head once again and looked over and into his eyes, "We should." She ran her fingers up and along his cheek and she smiled brightly, kissing his lips again, "I will, now."

"Oh and you didn't plan to visit me before I promised to fuck you silly?" He was so comfortable with what they just did. There was no way it was wrong. "So...If big brother asked nicely would you suck my cock for me? I might have really enjoyed fucking you but that sexy body of yours has me nice and hard again." He moved the blanket away to show off his huge length again.

She laughed and hit him, "I planned to visit you til you got sick of me and kicked me out, before we did that." She said and narrowed her eyes up to him before sticking her tongue out. She blushed at his question before eventually nodding her head, "Yeah." She said and moved down slowly before climbing on top of him and between her legs down as her lips pressed against his head. Her fingers resting around the base of his shaft, her mouth taking his head in slowly as she sucked on it.

Gabriel smiled at her. Even if they were going to do things that they could never even talk about, she was still his little sister and she was adorable. "Well now I will never get tired of you. At least as long as you swallow a big load of cum whenever I get annoyed with you." He moved a hand to the back of her head when she put her lips around the tip. "You should wear your hair in pig tails when we fuck. It would look cute..."

She nipped his head softly and she laughed, "Yes, I can. WEll. I think.." She said and licked his head softly and she smiled. "Okay." She nodded her head, as she would put her hair up in pig tails next time they did. Though now her tongue swirled around his head slowly as best as she could and her eyes closed as she began to suck on him more.

For being a virgin until ten minutes before, she was very good at that. He groaned and leaned his head back a little. "Mm...Well if you keep sucking like that, you will never have me mad at you. Do you want me to put it in your ass next? I think I will have one more good fuck before I run out of steam for the night." He licked his lips and moved his hand to the back of her head, pushing her down just a little.

She truly didn't know what she was doing as she kept her tongue moving around his head slowly. Though her eyes opened and she breathed in before giving a soft gag as he pushed her head down on him more. Feeling his head pushing past her gag reflex and her head squirmed a bit as her tongue rested against his shaft and her lips against his base now. And she nodded her head as best as she could.

Gabriel watched as she deep throated him with little prompting. He let out a rather loud groan before biting his lip. "Ah...Fuck...Kate...I am gonna cum." He arched his back a little before holding her head there, her throat and tongue were enough to pleasure him enough. But once he got really close, he let go. He wanted her to decide where he was going to cum and how much cum she wanted to taste.

Though soon he let go and she pulled out before choking softly and breathing in deeply for air and she swallowed. Though she shook her head and moved, keeping her mouth around his head and she looked up to him as she sighed softly. "I.. I want to taste you." She said and closed her lips back around his head and shaft, licking him.

Back
Top Bottom