Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Brother Is Home! (LunarxRude)

As Gabriel stepped out of the cab to stand in front of his old house, he could help but grin. It had been four years since he had been home. But then again, it was also a ten hour flight to get to the nearest airport. He hadn't been able to even spare the money to come home on holidays. But this was different. He had a job only thirty miles away. His new house was even closer than his job. And his little sister had just graduated from high school. That didn't happen every day. And after missing her eighteenth birthday, he couldn't miss her party.

So he walked to the front door and opened it, expecting to see his family sitting like they always did. But instead he saw at least two dozen teenage girls who all looked up and clamored when they saw him. "Is that Gabriel?! He looks good...Think he is single? I can't wait till my eighteenth birthday..." And all he could do was smile a little as he pushed through them. He did look very different. When he left he was short and cute.

Now he was six foot three with a handsome face. He wore glasses from the long hours of sitting in front of a computer that his new career required. But they didn't ruin his icy blue eyes. And although his dirty blond hair was rather long, falling nearly to his eyes, it seemed to fit him. Then he spotted her. The single most important girl in his life. The girl he had called every weekend since he left home. His sister. He ran over and tossed his arms around her. "Congrats sis!"

And now she was eighteen and had graduated, she was finally free and it felt nice. She was in the kitchen with her parents as they were getting food ready. Helping to take food outside to her father so he could grill it up. Though now she was helping to chop up the lettuce and she heard some of her friends and cousins ooing and aahing a bit and she cocked her brow. Maybe they saw some cute guy on the t.v. She glanced up and pushed some of the lettuce into the bowl, and put it into the fridge.

Kate was her name and she as well had changed a bit, she was too short but she was chubby with glasses. Now she had contacts, show her dark sapphire blue eyes. Her hair a dark chocolate brown that hung down to her shoulder blades. She also lost her chubbiness due to working out and toned up her stomach a bit. She wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans and flip flops.

She moved over and into the screen door in the kitchen. "Hey, pops. Do you need any more hamburgers?" She asked hearing him say no she turned around just as she heard a young mans voice and grunted as his arms were around her. She pushed back and her eyes widened a bit, "G-..Gabe?" She asked and gasped before she cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up onto him practically.

She could hear giggling from inside the living room and she pulled back. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a soft laugh and looked up to him.

Gabriel looked a little offended when she asked him what he was doing there. But he put his arms around her again and grinned at her. "Well, I am finally back in town for my new job and I decided that I had to come to my little sister's graduation party. I wanted to surprise you." He slowly wiggled his way out of her arms before talking a step back and looking her over. She looked so different and so much...Older. He had to push away a few thoughts that made him feel a little guilty.

But then he remembered something. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wrapped box. "And I had to make sure I gave you this in person. After all, I had to make up for four years of birthdays and Christmas." He had a small smirk on his face. Inside of the box was a necklace that had to be worth at least a thousand dollars. But nothing was too good for his little sister. After all, he absolutely loved her.

She giggled softly and looked up to him, "Really?" She asked and grinned and then stopped as she saw him pull out a box and she cocked her brow. Unwrapping it she opened it and gasped out softly, pulling it out and it sparkled a bit and she swallowed. "Oh my god.." Kate looked up to see some of her friends looking at her and she grinned. "I wish my brother was that nice!" One huffed out and left and Kate just laughed softly. "This is beautiful, Gabe.." She said and looked up to him.

She shook her head and set the box down before clasping it around her neck and her fingers trailed down it slowly. "Thank you." She said, kissing his cheek and wrapping her arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug and she smiled. "I missed you, Gabriel." She said and closed her eyes. "I'll be visiting you a lot." she laughed and pulled back slowly.

Gabriel could only grin when one of her friends said that they wished her brother was that nice. They didn't understand how their relationship was. Gabriel and Kate were each other's best friends and they hadn't seen each other for a long time. "Well since I live so close now and you can drive, you can visit all you like. I get home from work at five." He smiled and ruffled her hair. "I am going to help Mom and Dad alright...But I am staying the night here so we can talk more after the party."

He went out to help his father with the food. And then, at this point he was wrapped up in helping with food and cleaning and mingling with people that he hadn't seen in a long time. By the time the last few girls were filing out of the house, two or three giving him their numbers, he was a little tired. But the whole time, he was only thinking of how much Kate had grown up.

She laughed and pushed him a bit before she slapped his butt like she had often before. Though the night began to pass on by slowly, dinner ending. Everyone chatting, mingling and Kate talking with her friends. Though they soon left along with their cousins and family members. Kate sighed softly as everyone was out of the house, her parents and Gabe the only other ones. Kate sat down onto the couch and breathed in a soft sigh and ran her fingers along her necklace.

"Oh Gabe.." Their mother said and sighed. "You're room.. is well. Now your fathers office. We got rid of Kates bed and moved yours into her room. So you two will share tonight." She said and kissed Gabriels forehead before turning to finish getting things cleaned up and put away.

When his mother said they had to share a bed, his heart jumped a little. He had to share with her? He only hoped that her pajamas were as innocent as they were when he was a kid. But he tried to pass it off as innocent as it sounded. "Just like when you were little huh Kate? You used to crawl into my bed every night and cry about your bad dreams." He smirked a little and ruffled her hair again.

It was nice that their relationship was still the same as it was when he left. They were still so close. But then again, he made sure the keep track of her life through his weekly calls. "So...When do you usually go to bed these days young lady?" He smiled at his little sister.

Kate cried out softly, "Yeah because you'd watch scary movies and give me the nightmares!" She laughed and pushed him a bit before she laid back and fixed her shorts a bit and she sighed softly. "Well now.. eh midnight maybe." She chuckled and laid back. "Use to be at ten so I could be rested for school." She shrugged and rubbed her head as she looked over to Gabe and she smiled.

She truly was happy that he was back, she was going to visit him until he got sick of her and locked her out. "Great..means I actually have to wear clothes whlie I sleep.." She muttered and grinned, chuckling softly over towards Gabe. She usually slept in a pair of her panties and nothing else as it usually got hot in her room.

When she said that, Gabriel felt disappointment go through him. For some reason, the idea of her sleeping in a bed with him without clothing excited him in ways it shouldn't. But he couldn't complain. Especially not with his parents in the room. He would have to be creative. "Are you kidding?! If your room? You would die..."

He went over to her and have her hair one last ruffle. "But since you seem to have much a late schedule, I am going to turn in now. Long flight and a big party. Try not to wake me up alright?" He smiled and went up the stairs without a word. He crawled into her bed a few minutes later in only his boxers. But with how hot the room was, he had the blanket barely on his body.

Kate laughed and nodded, "I'll try not to." She said and sat on the couch, her parents going to bed soon after him at only nine and she stayed up, watching some movies though it did turn to twelve and she yawned, turning off the lights and locking the doors she made her way up stairs and into her room. Turning on the light quietly she moved over to the bed as she pulled her clothes off.

Standing in just her panties she tossed her clothes into the hamper by her door and moved to her dressed as she grabbed a tank top and pulled it out and over her body. Fixing her shirt, turning off the light and crawling into the bed.

Gabriel woke up as soon as the lights turned on and he opened his eyes just in time to see her pull off her clothes. He bit his lip a little and felt himself getting a little more excited than he should. It was his sister! But when she turned around and put on her tank top, he closed his eyes and pretended to still be asleep. And when she moved into the bed, he did his best to pretend he was simply moving in his sleep. At first, he only moved closer to her. Then, he put an arm around her and he nuzzled against her.

He didn't know why he did it though. He was feeling things for his sister. She was so...Hot! Her body was incredible now. And after four years of being serious at college, she was even more tempting.

She laid down onto the bed and sighed softly as she felt Gabriel moved a bit though soon his arm around her body and pulled her close to him. She smiled and snuggled up to him, her head on the pillow against his chest and shoulder. Her breasts pressing against his chest and stomach and her arms wrapped around his neck. She looked to him through the darkened room and swallowed softly.

The light from the moon shining in and reflecting off of them, seeing his nicely toned chest and she kissed his cheek softly as to say goodnight. Her hand moving to rest on his chest softly, her fingers feeling every curve and ridge of his muscles and she shook her head, why was she so...attracted to him? She closed her eyes and bit her lip, pushing away the thoughts.

When he felt her put her hands on his chest like that and press her breasts to him, he figured she must be asleep like he was pretending to be. But suddenly, his hands felt bold. The hand that was on her waist moved down a little and rested on her rear. It was nice to touch her. It excited him. And that excitement had an effect it should never have on a brother touching his sister.

His boxers suddenly became very tight and his length pressed against her thigh. There was no way he could do that. He couldn't let himself allow his body to do that. He rolled over suddenly, his cheeks stained red.

But she wasn't asleep yet, she breathed in as she felt his hand on her bottom and she blushed, maybe he was just moving in his sleep. Though soon she felt something a little...hard against her thigh. Suddenly he rolled over and onto his back and she looked to him before she moved along the bed a bit and snuggled back up to him. Her arms over his stomach and her head on his chest and she gave a soft sigh.

She sat up a little bit though and saw that his eyes were open and the moon reflected down onto him and she laid back down. "Not tired?" She asked softly and rested her head on his chest and sighed softly against him.

Gabriel thought that he was being rather stealthy about being awake. But then she spoke to him, pressing against him in ways she really shouldn't. For some reason he couldn't keep silent. "You woke me up when you came in...I didn't feel like going back to sleep." He put an arm around her again and pulled the blanket over them. Though the blanket was more of an effort to hide the bulge in his boxers at the moment. Soon it would become too hot and he would toss it aside anyway.

"So did you enjoy your party today?" He smiled at her and gave her a small hug, feeling her body press against him more. God this was torture. He was getting close to trying to fuck his own sister.

"Oh..I'm sorry." She said and frowned as she looked to him before she smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah it was nice. Thought it got better when you arrived." She smiled and kissed his cheek softly once again and she gave a soft sigh. Her breasts to his side, her hips and pelvic bone pressing against his left hip and she ran her fingers along his chest a bit.

"I hope you enjoyed it." She said and smiled softly. "You've changed so much, Gabe." She nodded and looked to him. "The girls almost couldn't keep their hands off you." She giggled and looked up to him, he was handsome and she blushed as she felt herself pulsate softly below her panties and she breathed in.

Gabriel smiled a little when she said that. "It was nice to see you again after all this time too...I really missed you." She was pressed against him in all the right ways. It was like she was begging him to do something. And his length was responding accordingly. It was growing more and more and soon the boxers were uncomfortable and a little painful.

"You have changed a lot too Kate...I am sure that you must be getting a lot of action from all the boys in your school. You are probably the one they all want to have." He sighed a little. "God its hot in here..." And without a word he pulled off the boxers, though it was mostly to relieve the pain from the tightness of them, and tossed them in the corner.

She smiled and looked up to him, "I really missed you too." She said softly and snuggled up to him though she heard his words and she couldn't help but laugh and then covered her mouth. She breathed in softly and shook her head and she blushed as he pulled off his boxers and tossed them over to the corner, but she then snuggled right back up against him. Her breasts and hips against his.

"See, that's why I always sleep..well naked in here." She said, keeping her arms wrapped around him. "And no.. no boys." She shook her head slowly, "None interested in me so far. Which eh..is all right." She smiled and ran her fingers along his side slowly. "Why do I need any boys when I have my brother?" She grinned and closed her eyes, sighing softly, happily.

Why did she have to phrase it that way? He wanted to rip her clothes off and do things that he should never even think about. And now she said she didn't need boys because she had her brother. "Well...Your brother can't satisfy certain needs that a teenage girl like you would have." He smiled a little.

But she was still pressed against him like that. If she kept it up much longer, he would have to either leave the room and take care of the problem or rape his sister. The one that happened depended on how much she tempted him in the next few minutes.

She heard his words and she breathed in softly, her face growing red and hot from what she was about to say. "He could.." She said and glanced down as she moved her arms from him and she rolled over this time, blushing softly and she looked down. Certain needs that a girl like she had could be satisfied by him.

And she had just let him know that, though she grasped the sheets in her hand and she swallowed. Her eyes closed and she looked out to the floor of her bedroom. Now just trying to ignore what she had just said and almost hoping he hadn't heard.

When she said that, a look of surprise went across Gabriel's face. Suddenly he turned towards her again and put his arms around her waist. "I guess...If you are okay with it, I can." He moved his hand to her stomach and stroked softly. "I mean...I think you are a very pretty girl." He leaned in and kissed her shoulder softly.

"I will take care of those needs." He pressed his length against her ass a little. "But I will have to make sure that Mom and Dad don't find out." His cheeks were red and he was excited.

She heard him roll over and she closed her eyes though she breathed in sharply at his words and his hands on her stomach. She slowly rolled over, blushing when she felt him pressing against her ass. She was facing him and she looked into his eyes as best she could in the dark, her fingers touching his cheek softly. "they wont.." She shook her head slowly.

"Just be quiet.." She said and nodded. "Or...tomorrow." She said and blushed lightly, "I could go with you to your house tomorrow." She said and rested her arms over his waist and pressed herself against him softly.

When she said tomorrow, he shook his head a little. "No way I can wait that long. I have wanted you since I saw you take your clothes off when you woke me up." He sat up a little and pulled the blanket off. Without his boxers, his huge length was visible. It was throbbing and begging for pleasure.

"Tomorrow you can come over and we can make up for four years." He bit his lip a little and put a hand on her hip. "Have you ever had sex Kate?"

She watched him pull the blanket back and she breathed in sharply to see his full hard length and she flushed, her face growing hot and she rested her hand on his chest before she found her hand moving and touching the head softly. She bit her lip and shook her head slowly, "No." She said embarrassed a bit and she looked into his eyes.

She bit her lip as well and slowly moved her hand away and rested it against his stomach as she pulled him close to her and she breathed in softly. "I.. I wanted to lose it to some one I cared about." She said and smiled softly. "Glad it's you." she nodded her head.

Gabriel actually looked a little upset when she said that. "Well...I didn't want to hurt you..." He looked a little ashamed for a moment before he looked back up at her. Then he leaned in and kissed her rather deeply. "Well...All I can do is make sure that it is really good once you are used to it." He licked his lips a little before giving her another kiss.

He was so excited to be able to do this to her. "Could you...Take off your clothes Kate? I want to see your new older body naked..."

Back
Top Bottom