Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Brother Is Home! (LunarxRude)

Gabriel nodded a little when she pulled back, his cock now dripping with her saliva. So he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock before stroking quickly. It wasn't long before he came hard, his seed filling her mouth completely. And even once it was full, he kept stroking, milking more of his seed into her mouth. "God Kate...You are really good at sucking cock..."

She jerked a bit as he finally released into her mouth and the taste was odd, but it was something she'd get use to. And she began to swallow what she could, some dripping out of the corner of her mouth and down her neck a bit. Though she pulled back and licked his head softly, "Yeah?" She asked wth a soft blush.

"Mhm...Better than some college slut." He sat up and licked his lips. "Now...Do you want to try taking my cock in that cute little butt?" He wanted to get everything painful out of the way tonight. That way they could have wild and kinky sex. After all, he was already fucking his sister. So cared if he tied her up and came all over her back when he did it. Maybe he could even think of a few things that they could get into serious trouble for.

"Yes," She said with a nod and looked up to him, "I've heard it feels good.." She said with a nod, "After it stops hurting.." She said and bit her bottom lip and she laid on top of him and she smiled as her arms wrapped around his waist and she looked to him now.

"Well if you are nice and relaxed then it will hurt a lot less. And once you are stretched to fit me, it will be pretty good." He put his arms around her and started to kiss her neck. "Now...Do you want to do it on your hands and knees or on top like before so you can control the pace?" He gave her bottom a playful spank.

She blushed and smiled softly before kissing his shoulder and chest before she looked up and kissed his lips softly. "I trust you to do it first." She said and cocked her head to the side. Her hands resting on his sides, she was almost too afraid to do it. So with him starting with it first she'd be more comfortable and then later she'd get on top.

Back
Top Bottom