Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyceum Echidna (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
6A332B0D-CFD4-4160-BF83-48AC97C12401.png

Amaris brushed a stray lock of silver behind her ear as she gazed out the window. Hills and trees breezed by in a blurr, recognizable as such but just barely in the dreary light. She brushed the creamy envelope on her lap, finger tracing the embossed letters Lyceum Echidna scrolled in vibrant green across the front. She had never heard of the school before a week ago and couldn’t recall applying but according to the contents of the envelope it was her best bet.. It seemed highly selective and prestigious. It did help that she was being offered a full ride. At seventeen all of those factors were quite important. No family to speak of she didn’t have many options otherwise either.

Already dressed in her uniform (also provided) the soft fabric clung to her slight frame as if it had been tailored for her. A dress of black with a high collar of deep red. Two front pleats of the same striking red over either thigh with dainty little gold detailing at the apex of each. A jacket was included with gold trim and buttons as well. Currently it was buttoned up to combat the chill of the air. A black leather belt was slung across her hips just below were it fell. A pair of black thigh highs and a simple pair of black boots completed the outfit.

Aris’ skin was almost luminescent with all the dark colors, already pale as it was. Her startling silver blue eyes and silver hair didn’t help much with the delicate appearance. Being short just made her look more doll like at five two. Glancing back up at the window of the bus, a frown formed between her brows. Silver dense mist thick as pea soup as far as the eye could see. Shadowy shapes flitting past was the only indication they were still moving at all. They had been on the road for hours, long before the sun had come up. The day had been quite miserable weather wise. The sun had not once peeked its head out instead preferring to hide behind grey clouds. Even now, it hid as it sunk in the sky.. It’s darking the only clue given. They had to be arriving soon.

As if summoned by the thought the bus began to slow and came to a gentle stop. The weathered little old lady turned around and chirped out
"We are here dearie!" Standing Aris gathered her suitcase and school bag, peering out into the mist. Heading down the narrow path between the seats she worried at her lower lip. Darkness descended quicker now. "The lights will come on any minute, don’t you fret. Just follow them across the bridge someone will meet you there to take you to your rooms" As she spoke, the little old lady gently pushed Amaris out of the bus and closed the door behind her with a click before heading off, leaving her alone.

Shivering against the cold Amaris squinted into the darkness and gave a little squeak as lights flickered to life just a little before her. At least she wouldn’t be in the dark.. Picking up her things she began to walk, the halos of light just close enough to touch. Still there were no other discernible landmarks, just light.. Mist and darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity the mist seemed to suddenly part and what appeared before her made Aris breath stick in her throat. What she had expected was perhaps ivy lined brick.. But what greeted her was more out of studio ghibli in it’s fantastical appearance. Cream stone was ornately carved. Grand aches and lush green.. She assumed in the darkness little lights glittered about giving her clues to what it might look like in the day. Water weaved between the stone walkways and dark grey and black clouds loomed in the distance as if some great waterfall was generating them.

Her gawking was drawn short by a rather bored cough to her side. The woman was beautiful in her aloof coldness. Black hair waved charmingly down her back and her green eyes were sharp. Dressed in the same uniform she towered over Amaris, easily five nine if not taller.
"Name?" Aris gave her a soft hesitant smile. "Amaris Lupine" The females face never changed as she checked something off on her little box and turned and walked away. Aris scrambled to catch up. Her 'guide' began to speak. "I am sure you have already read your welcoming packet, but the school wishes to stress a few additional rules. You must stay in human form at all times during school hours, there is to be no killing or maiming of any students." Amaris blinked at the back of the woman. She was just joking with her right? Stay in human form? They were human! When she tried to ask she was met with silence. Frowning she followed her up a winding staircase.

Pointed to a door she moved towards it before the chilly guide spoke one last time.
"Classes start in a few minutes, don’t be late.." Thanking the retreating back Aris frowned and rested her hand on the door. Few hours? Wasn’t it night time? Shrugging she pushed the door open and gasped. A large multilevel window shown out into the night sky, old warn stone lined the walls which were adorned with ornate tapestries. Antique furniture was worn but handsome. A desk sat before the large window and several doors lead off to what she could only assume was her bedroom and bathroom. But she didn’t have time to check as she heard the chime of bells warning of the start of classes. On the small side table near the door was her schedule and a map. Dropping her suitcase off she snatched up both and headed out.

It took her some time but Amaris found her way to the first class before the last set of bells went off. Most of the people she had passed had been beautiful like the woman who had shown her to her room, but not all as cold. They laughed and joked with one another as they went. A pang of loneliness struck her, but she pushed that feeling aside, she'd soon make friends right? Entering the large class room just off one of the water paths she took a seat toward the back, pulling out a notebook and a pen, waiting for the teacher to enter.

Would he have cared, had she? Not Virgil, clearly, but Velak. “Handle isn’t really the issue..” her thighs pressed together under the table, recalling the night before. The way he’d made her feel and the way she’d reacted to.. Well.. everything. Shifting in her seat, blush rising into her cheeks. Clearing her throat. “It is hard to let go of the consent thing. It is so huge in the human world, but it doesn’t seem to exist here. If someone wants you and is more powerful, you are theirs.” She sighed softly. “That is scary and I am struggling with that bit of it..” She bit her lower lip and shook her head. “With you three, I am not. Frustrated, in a non sexual way,” she giggled softly, “But not unhappy.” It was the truth, she was happy enough with them. At least, Amaris felt she was. She’d only known them for a short amount of time.. A hand rose to the collar and a finger traced the jewel.

That was scary all on its own.

“Hmm, maybe I need some.” She smirked at him for a moment, though it wasn’t just Virgil she’d use them on. Perhaps she was made for their world, because the idea of tying Velak up and teasing him before fleeing sounded like a lot of fun. Amaris was blaming it on the memories of the night before that still played through her mind. That and a death wish. “I don't have anything in mind for the moment.. Just interesting that they can.” When he mentioned Gizmos her head canted to one side. “Hmm that is pretty cool and I could ask someone I already kind of know?” She giggled and shook her head. “Calm down baby, I don’t need anything just yet.”

“Well, I guess someone spilled the beans at some point. That or humans found out? I feel more likely the former though. It isn’t like you don’t come into the human world right? See, someone likely just told someone. Maybe the extras came from human imagination as to what they can do. Vampires drink blood, certain bats do too, so therefore vampires can become bats? People also don’t like bats much… So scary and scary fit?” She gave a shrug. “Who really knows.”

“Angels are a thing too?” She blinked and stuck her spoon in her desert, enjoying the sweetness after the spice of her sandwich. Cooling and slightly milky, it tempered the cockatrice’s spice. Only when she was done did they leave. When she found what she wanted she hand danced on the spot as he eyed it and then agreed. She didn’t judge the fact he didn't get her one right away, she enjoyed watching him try. She clapped and beamed as she was handed her sweet little kitten. She was rubbing her nose to it’s when Virgil asked her what she wanted to do. “Mmm, I want to try something. Buy me a rope and then let's go home.” There was no please with this, just a soft command.

"Oh? Then what would you say the issue is?" She soon answered him and Virgil sat there listening with rapt attention, eating his food while his eyes never left her. "I think I understand...I know there are probably monsters that don't enjoy it that were born here too, it's just harder to wrap your head around." In truth it was almost impossible for him specifically, try as he might he just didn't quite get how it must feel. He'd been taken the night before by the Arachne Julliette and while there had been more pain than he had been used to, while she had tortured and used him for her pleasure, he didn't hate it, in fact for the most part he'd enjoyed it, enough that he had felt pangs of sadness knowing that he could never be what Julliette wanted. "I'm really sorry it's scary for you...let me know if I can help, okay? I don't know what I can do but I don't like you being scared..."

He giggled nervously, but also a little excitedly.
"Need some what? The ropes?" He glanced over at them and it was pretty evident that he was thinking about how it would feel to be bound in them. Obviously he'd been restrained and helpless before, just the previous night in fact, but not by Amaris. He wondered what she would do, what would she want if she had him at her mercy? He found it hard to think she would be as mean as he needed, which made him sad a little...he honestly couldn't see her like that even though she'd been pretty confidently giving him commands during their date. There was a difference, right? And she was so sweet, so kind. He nodded and laughed softly. "Well you were asking and I was answering, that's all!" They talked a little longer, with her explaining why she thought the human world knew so much about vampires when it was meant to be a secret and he couldn't argue with her conclusion, everybody had heard of Dracula, the young vampire that had been exiled from his people and fled to the human world, but there was little knowledge of what he'd actually done there, most monsters just didn't know what happened when one entered that world unless they returned. "There was a vampire that fled to stay in the human world so I think I get it, maybe he was discovered?"

He nodded eagerly.
"They are! I mean, they used to be...nobody has seen a real angel in so long, only distant, distant cousins. Their world isn't possible for us to get to...sometimes I think they are just stories, not like anybody has seen one in my lifetime, but it's possible they would come back?" He couldn't keep his excitement hidden and he smiled sheepishly. "I kinda thought you might be an angel...some things you do remind me of the stories, but that has to be impossible, right? You'd tell me if you were one, wouldn't you?" They moved on, and he'd won her the toy after what felt like way too long trying but she didn't judge him for it, she seemed so happy when he handed it to her that her smile seemed to light up the entire carnival. He nodded happily. "You want one? Okay, I can do that!" He was obviously excited as he walked up, the witch doing the demonstrations smirking as he asked to buy one, looking over his shoulder towards Amaris as she waited cuddling her kitten. "Mmm, have fun cutie." The predatory look in the witch's eyes made him blush as she handed him a small bag with the rope in it and he paid her quickly, too embarrassed to say a word as he headed back to Amaris, holding the bag in his hand as he took her hand in his other and started leading her back to the carriages.

She knew he was right. There would be monsters more like her, but as they had grown up here and accepted it as just part of life. Everyone had to deal with things they didn’t like in life. It was just how the world worked. It would be an aspect of her life that Amaris guessed she’d have to come to terms with. It was easy with the triplets, well… easier. It was odd to think of it now.. How they had almost completely flipped her more human morals on their head. It helped, of course, that she didn’t seem to be human. Her lips quirked upwards some and she pressed a kiss to his cheek. “I will, I promise.” He was no less scary than his brothers and if she needed him, Amaris knew virgil would protect her just as savagely.

While he wondered if she could be as mean as he needed, Amaris wondered the same thing. She wanted to try and honestly, it wasn’t just for him. If she was to stay with them, she wanted to be what they needed and needed them to be what she wanted. While she was still figuring out her end of that deal, she was avidly working on it for them. Their conversation was easy as it continued, sweet even.
“Mmhm, I think so. I am sure it is the same for most if not all of the monster stories humans have. Seeing as some of it is far too close to what happens. I mean, your kindness is known to humans too..” She bumped her hip into his playfully.

“What is a distant cousin to an angel?” Her brows rose and she smiled, his next words had her laughing. “I am not an angel, Virgil.” Still giggling she shook her head. “I might not know what I am, but I can promise you, I am not an angel.” Slipping her arm through his she nodded. “If I was, I would tell you. Scouts honor.” Giggling a little more she dismissed the idea. She was something, to be sure. Something not human. But.. an angel? No way.

Cuddling her new little pet, she told him of her desire for one of the ropes and when he came back, bag in hand she let him lead her back toward the carriage. The conversation remained light, playful even as they rode back to school. Back, she took the lead, dragging him toward her own room. She wasn’t sure if Velak or Venkas would be in their room and tonight wasn’t about them. It was about her and her pet.

Opening the door, she let him enter first before setting the kitten loose in the room. Door firmly closed, she leaned against it and bit her lower lip.
“We both know I am not used to.. This. Can you tell me some things you like, pet? Like.. I know Velak likes pain.” She shivered and tilted her head. “Do you like pain too?”

Virgil simply smiled as she promised, knowing that at the very least he would always be there to protect her if she needed it. His brothers too, he had no doubt that Amaris was as safe as she could be in this world, maybe even safer than she would be in the human world...bad people existed there, he knew that much at the very least but there he couldn't protect her unless he went too. It was a curious thought...because he honestly didn't know if he'd go there if she asked, not for a trip but permanently. He didn't have the burden that Venkas had, he didn't have to stay to take over as ruler of their realm one day like his sibling...and Velak, well he went where he pleased, he too was free of that burden but he was rather attached to his freedom and status in this world...so Virgil felt he was probably the most likely to leave, the easiest to persuade for sure, but would she even do that? It sounded to him like Amaris would stay here, with them...surely that was a better outcome. He laughed at her comment. "Well there is another possibility...humans have come here before, and I'm sure some of them have left safely. Maybe that's how humans know of us? It makes me wonder what came first, us or humans? I think it was us, but I'm not really very sure."

He giggled as she bumped him with her hip, and despite being far stronger than her he let himself stumble a little and grinned at her.
"Well that was mean! Umm, I only know of a few, they are very rare...there are Valkyries...I think they are warrior angels but even those I've never really seen, just heard rumours...but I've seen a dark angel before." He shuddered a little. "Only one...my mother told me that she was once an angel but she let darkness corrupt her and became more like a succubus...but not demonic like my sister and others, she's still an angel but sadistic, cruel...honestly she scared me more than full fledged demons ever did." He gave Amaris a curious look, ignoring her refusal that she was not an angel. "But you don't know what you are, so how can you be sure? If you're an angel though...I won't let you turn into a dark one...you're too good for that."

Back at the school he let her guide him towards her own room rather than his...while the brothers each had their own room in the overall suite they shared, the walls were thin and this was meant to be his night with her so it made sense...he very much doubted Velak would give them privacy if they turned up there and he was in though in truth it was unlikely he'd be there. Virgil appreciated that she did that, to give him his own time with her and he eagerly stepped into her room not knowing what to expect. Honestly, he'd be happy if they just talked, if he got to see her smile more but when he turned around she looked almost nervous as she asked her question.
"Well...yeah, I do...but you don't have to do this if you don't think it's you...I mean, what I need and what Venkas and Velak needs, it's so different, I know that, and I know you said it doesn't make me any less but it does make it harder for you..." If Amaris looked nervous, he could only imagine how he looked as he tried not to panic. Of course he'd love if she could give him what he craved, but he couldn't bear the thought of pushing her into it.

Humans had come to his world? Amaris hadn’t considered that, but it made sense. If they could enter the human world, humans could do the same. Maybe even been brought to this world. It was interesting to think about, a melding of the sides, yet one was blissfully unaware of the other. Sure, they had stories, movies and the like, but it wasn’t the same as knowing there was another world out there. “Does everyone here know about the human world?” She blushed. “I mean.. Do they know it exists? Or are some places or people more like humans, blissfully aware?” Amaris had a feeling some might not know, but it seemed.. Odd all the same.

The list of creatures related to angels was fascinating. It seemed they all had wings of some kind. At least based on the mythology she knew. His question though made her shrug.
“How does that really change my answer, pet?” She gave a small sigh. “We don’t know what I am. But I mean, I would more likely be something more common, than rare. Statistically, that is just how that would work. And I said I would tell you if I was, but I don’t know what I am. So I can tell you I am not.. Because.. Well. I am not an angel Virgil.” It was hard to wrap her mind around and yet, Amaris felt it very firmly. She wasn’t an angel. She couldn’t be. Whatever she was, it was clear no one had any idea what she was. If she was something so rare, wouldn’t they.. Know?

“Sit down, pet.” Her voice was more firm and she crossed her arms, thinking. “You like pain. That is somewhere to start.” She turned to face him. “I didn’t ask what they liked and I don’t want to really talk about them. This is you and me, Virgil.” She gave a small nod. “And it doesn’t make it harder.” Her face softened for a moment. “Tell me what you like. Give me an idea.” She moved to sit next to him. “I will not be able to find out if it is for me or not, if I don’t try and I want to try. It isn’t even just for you. I want to like it. That said, I promise now, I will tell you if I don’t, rather than trying to force myself. Though..” She flicked his nose. “You’d be able to tell, right? You can sense my arousal?”

"Umm...hard to say...all demons know about the human world, we learn about it when we are young, but feeding on humans is a part of it for some of us...succubi have to do that, they feed on humans through their dreams. Some incubi like me do too, I've never done it before but Velak has...and vampires know about the human world because vampires can turn humans into ones like them." Come to think of it, he hadn't ever met a monster that didn't know about the human world, which did strike him as a little strange. "I guess it's probably common knowledge? The humans here aren't unknown and maybe all monsters are taught about them but there could be some that don't know, it's not like it's just in our heads from birth you know?" It wasn't important but he kinda liked this, the small talk. It was...nice. "I guess it doesn't...but it doesn't change mine either, how would you know if you're an angel or not if you don't know what you are?" To him, that made sense...of course he wasn't foolish enough to really believe it, it would be too fantastical, they were so rare...but did that mean he couldn't think about it? "You're special, at least to me...so why can't you be one?"

Back at her room, he was nervous...not about being with her but about if she would enjoy herself, if she wanted the kind of things he had to offer. The firm tone of her voice did surprise him a little and his eyes widened just a touch as he nodded and sat down at her command. That was one thing Virgil had always been very good at...if a girl he liked told him to do something he didn't hesitate, it was just a part of who he was and her tone made that all the easier...a firm tone, calling him pet...he couldn't stop himself from feeling excited even if he was trying to temper his expectations as much as he possibly could. Then she asked him to tell her what he liked...that was harder, he struggled in silence for a few moments, time ticking on as he tried to organize his thoughts before he finally spoke.

"I like pain...but I don't like it at the same time." This was what was so hard about what he enjoyed, in explaining it. "Pain is scary, it hurts...I don't like that, but I like it being forced on me, I like hurting to give somebody else pleasure...I like suffering for others but it still means I'm suffering, it's like an addiction...even as I beg for mercy and even when I want it at the time, I don't want it...I crave being controlled, used, hurt..." Once he'd started the words just came spilling out even if he found it hard to make sense of them. "I like feeling helpless, powerless...I like being restrained, it excites me...I like being treated like an object or a toy or a possession, a pet...I still want to be cared for and loved so I guess a treasured possession, but still a possession...I like my pleasure being controlled, whether that's through forced orgasms or denied orgasms or a mixture...does any of this make sense?" He looked at her in surprise...he hadn't been trying to sense it, sometimes arousal just forced it's way past his defences but from an early age his kind learned to block it out so that they wouldn't be overwhelmed...sensing arousal in turn made them aroused too so it wasn't something they just let in when they didn't want to and he'd been trying to just enjoy their date...but the moment he let his defences down it washed over him. Amaris was horny...he couldn't tell what she was thinking about, she could have been thinking about anything, but...he trusted her. "I...I can sense it, yeah..."

“I don’t think being special to you makes me an angel by default, Virgil.” She smiled at him. The thought behind his words was sweet. That was Virgil to a T though, wasn’t it? He wanted to take her to a carnival for their date. To show her the beauty of the world she belonged to. While Venkas had tried to meet her on some sort of common ground, to show her he actually cared.. She’d needed that from him. Virgil seemed to understand that she needed something to connect with. Something that made this world feel less scary to her. Who better than him to show it to her?

--

“So you’d like it if I like it?” She tilted her head to one side. “What if I don’t like that, are there other aspects we could explore?” He answered her, going into greater detail and she nodded some. It was a lot to take in, but there was only one real way to see if she liked this. It was for the best she wouldn’t be able to lie to him. He’d smell her arousal. Know about it and know she wasn’t lying to him. That she wanted this too. He needed that.. Just like she’d needed it from Venkas.

He’d taken some time to gather his thoughts and now it was her turn. He asked her if it made sense and she nodded after a long few minutes. She shifted and crossed her arms, considering him. There was something different in her eyes. As if she was trying to figure out a puzzle. She was. The puzzle that was Virgil.
“Undress.” She said finally and she moved to sit on the bed as he rose. “But slowly.. I want to see you. I want you on display for me.”

Amaris had no idea where she’d take this. She knew for now, he needed to be naked. She knew the rope she’d gotten would be used. The stumbling black was when it came to hurting him. Would she like that? It seemed like it might not be her thing. She wouldn’t know until she tried though and she would try. As much for him as herself. She paused for a moment.
“And give me a title. You may pick it, pet.. But when you say it, you better mean it.”

"Probably not, but you're definitely special. Cutest angel I've ever seen!" Grinning, Virgil stuck his tongue out at her playfully. She could deny it as much as she liked, and she may very well be correct but he wasn't going to just not believe what he believed, and there was something about her that other monsters he had met just didn't have...that and the strange things that happened around her, the wings, the blinding light that Velak had described. To him, it made sense.

Her question back in her room had him nodding.
"Umm, yeah...kind of. If I'm being hurt I might beg...I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to actually taking pain but it turns me on when I'm forced...I don't know, I just kinda like cruel women that look after me afterwards..." He grinned sheepishly. "Sometimes even when they don't...Juliette didn't, she just kicked me out but I still liked her." He thought about her answer for a few seconds. "If you don't like it then of course there are other things we could explore...I like denial, I like any kind of control really...I like gentle as well as rough and cruel, I'm...versatile." He laughed softly. Her command to undress came out of nowhere, and he couldn't say that her pose with her arms crossed didn't make her look commanding. He blushed slightly and nodded...even though she'd seen him naked, this was different...this was at her command, on display for her.

He slowly started to undress. Button by button his shirt came first and he found it difficult to look into her eyes as he did it, it was too embarrassing, too shameful. Such a silly thought since he was pretty sure she found his brothers attractive and they were identical apart from the colouring of their eyes, but...what if she didn't like what she saw? He still had bruises and welts on him from the previous night, they stood out on his pale flesh as he stripped and that just made him feel a little more anxious. He healed fast, his kind often did but they still stood out..there were only a few ways to mark one if his kind permanently.

He came to his trousers which were slowly lowered with a wriggle of his hips and he stepped out of them. His instinct was to cover himself...but he didn't, he resisted that for now. He looked down at the floor, he could feel her eyes on her and he only peeked up when she asked him for a title. At least that made him chuckle slightly.
"I'm not used to choosing my own title, really...I don't even know. Goddess? Mistress? W-Would you prefer one of those? Those are the only ones I really like...and both of them would suit you."

The fact that she could try other things other than pain made her relax slightly. That was good news. She’d found it nice when Velak had hurt her, though there had been pleasure mixed with it. From what she was understanding he liked to be hurt for her pleasure. Was it the same? Something to ask his brother at another time. For now he had no room in her mind. Only one of the triplets held her attention. Shifting on the bed, she watched him undress. Virgil was handsome. There was no doubt about that. While yes he looked like his brothers, it wasn’t Velak or Venkas she was looking at.

She noticed his hands move slightly, then pause and move back to his sides.
“Such a good boy.” She wasn’t used to treating anyone like a pet.. Or object of desire. Yet she let her desire fill her eyes as her eyes raked over his body. “You may pick based on your mood, but you will only call me by one or the other when we are together like this. Am I understood?”

Rising she moved around him, a hand trailing along his stomach. His body still held bruises from his encounter with the spider… The bruises didn’t upset her per say.. That they hadn’t come from her. She wanted to leave her mark on him. That thought made her pause and she pressed against his back, between his wings, a hand stroking along his side.
“I don’t like seeing her marks on you..” Her voice was soft, velvety. “I want them to be mine..” She kissed his shoulder, nails biting into his side, pulling along his stomach as she circled him. “This is a good start I think.”

She looked up at him and gave him a slight shy smile.
“I want to be all you want, but I will need help.. Just this first time. You may give me direction, suggestions. I want to try pain.. Give me ideas, pet.”

He felt his entire body tingle when she said those words. Such a good boy...in all honesty he hadn't expected to ever hear them from her after they met, after the way they had met...she hadn't seemed like she had that kind of thing in her and the way she had submitted on that night had only made that seem even more so. He'd been content to adore her, care for her, the unnatural pull she had over him, his siblings, hell even other monsters had been enough for him but this...this was beyond his imagination. And yet...here it was. She observed him, watched him, her eyes passing over his naked form and her tone commanding enough that he didn't think twice about obeying...though Virgil would have obeyed anyway, no matter how she spoke to him. It was in his nature after all, but this...this called to him. He looked back at her and nodded. "You're generous to leave it up to me...well, right now you're nothing short of incredible, magnificent, beautiful beyond anything I've ever seen in my long life...you might not think you're an angel but to me there is nobody more divine...Goddess."

His breath caught in his lungs as she circled him, his body trembled a little at her touch. Gentle as it was, he could feel his own Incubi energy coursing through his entire being to meet it...arousing him, pouring out of him at the point of contact. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt before...with others he had to control it, let it out of his own free will but with her it was unbidden, a surge of power and arousal that filled the room and he didn't even know if he could control it. And he did not want to.

"I...I'm sorry, Goddess...I heal fast, we all do but not fast enough...I want them to be yours too, I want them to last forever when they are but few things can mark us permanently." His emotions were so high, so linked to her approval in that moment that he felt a pang of self-loathing...not powerful enough to truly make him hate himself but enough to make him regret not being strong enough to stop Juliette, not being willing to fight her off more...but it was matched by the desire, the need he felt as he craved what she asked...craved the marks on his body to come from her.

He looked down into her smile.
"I don't know what you'd like to try, Goddess...there are many ways to cause pain. Scratching, slapping, spanking, biting...there are tools, you can use a belt, or toys like clamps, pin pricks, piercings...you could use my belt if you like, Goddess...I wouldn't be against that. Other pain...there is cbt, umm...cock and ball torture...I know some like that...but most of it uses tools, toys, things you don't have..."

Goddess. That was what he’d picked for her title. “Goddess it is, pet. I know I said in private.. But unless you have a very good reason, you will only call me Goddess.” The words were soft, sweet even, but they didn’t leave any doubt this was a command and not a request. Pressed to his back she felt as his energy rose, more familiar now with it. She gave a low chuckle, taunting him. “So easy to excite you..” Her hand stroked along his tail, nails playing along the sensitive skin.

“I don’t need forever. I will just need to refresh them, yes?” She came to stand before him, his tail in her hand. Slowly she released it. Had she known of his regret she would have soothed him. He had gone with Juliette to protect her. She wasn’t mad at that or him. Just unhappy that anyone else had marked what was hers.

Hers.

That thrilled her and she shifted slightly on her feet. He was hers. It wasn’t a passing feeling either, Amaris knew that. Virgil was hers. She might not be able to defend him from someone like Juliette.. That made a wicked smile curl on her face.
“Will you do anything I ask?” Her smile grew and she nodded. “Until we have decided if I am staying and if I can be what you need.. You will not allow anyone else to lay a hand on you. You are just as strong as your brothers. I can’t keep you safe from them, but you will do it for me.”

Amaris stepped in closer and she rose on her toes to kiss him. Her hands on his hips as she kissed him.
“That would please me.” The word spoken against his lips. He’d given her an idea of how to experience whether or not she liked inflicting pain. Picking up his belt, she motioned to the rope. “Secure that to the railing of the balcony.” She had a second floor and it would make him stretch some, putting his ass on display for her.

Amaris waisted while he did what she asked and once he was done she tied his wrists. Making sure he was secure she kissed his shoulder, her free hand moving between his legs. This felt so bold.. Not like her at all and yet, it came naturally. She stroked his length and as he hardened in her hand she chuckled again.
“Mm now lets see if I like pain, shall we?”

Moving away from him she folded his belt in two and pulled her arm back. The first lash falling against his rear. She wasn’t strong, but the belt helped create some of the force she lacked. The leather snapping into his ass and leaving a red patch. Amaris could have waited, but she knew one lash wasn’t going to tell her what they both needed to know. Even with his power beating into her, she needed to know if this excited her.

In all honestly Virgil hadn't known when he picked Goddess he would be locked into it...the way she'd said it sounded like he could pick and choose between Goddess and Mistress depending on how he was feeling but he wasn't unhappy to get a direct order to always call her Goddess, nor that he had to do it in public too. Amaris was already starting to sound more commanding, making a demand like that was...intoxicating to him. Calling her by her title in front of other students, teachers, his siblings...he blushed slightly as she made the demand as those thoughts ran through his mind, how it would feel to do that in front of them...but it made him unbelievably happy, his heart racing and he couldn't stop the slight smile on his lips. "Yes, Goddess..." He laughed softly as she told him how easy he was to excite. "Easy for you, Goddess, maybe...others have found it much harder in the past..."

He looked down as her hand glided over the marks left on his body by the arachne.
"No, they don't need to last forever, not unless you want them to, Goddess." He'd suddenly found it hard to think, gasping as she'd grabbed his sensitive tail, but the title was already coming to him naturally, Virgil so easily slipping into this mindset. "Y-Yes, you just need to refresh them whenever you like..." He couldn't tell what she was thinking, he had no idea, but he could feel that she was excited too and it emboldened him. "Yes, anything!" That wasn't even a question for him, there was nothing he could think of that he wouldn't do for Amaris. When she made her request, he didn't hesitate before he answered her. "No, nobody else...I will fight them off, Goddess, I won't let anybody else lay a hand on me willingly, I swear..." He'd added that word, willingly. It was important...if the choice was between letting them have him, or her, and he couldn't stop them on his own, Virgil knew he would make the sacrifice again though this time he would be far less willing than he had been with Juliette. He could have fought the spider off, he might have even won, it was hard to say, but he hadn't even tried, he'd known Amaris was in danger and let her take him instead, and he'd welcomed it.

He was rewarded with the soft kiss and he melted in front of her, a soft moan escaping his lips, pure bliss. He nodded, grabbing the rope.
"Yes, Goddess, to the railing, like this?" He spread his wings and with the briefest of crouches he flapped them just once, launching himself up into the air and grabbing on to the railing above. The rope was secured with a strong knot, and he could feel the power in it...there was no chance he could break this after what he had seen at the carnival, and he liked that. A lot. Dropping back down the rope dangled beside him, coming down a little higher than his head as he waited for what she would do. She grabbed the rope and bound his wrists above his head and he smiled as he watched her securing the knot. "Is this how you want me, Goddess? If you need any help, any advice, just ask...but I won't give any if you don't ask...is that okay?"

Once she had finished he tested the knots by tugging on the rope, and he was very secure, what she lacked in experience with tying knots she had made up by making them extra tight and the magic of the rope didn't lend well to being untied easily, he was quite helpless apart from his tail and wings and anticipation made him shiver as she mentioned finding out if she liked pain...then he heard the belt as it swished through the air. He yelped...it wasn't that it was very painful, there was a slight sting of course but that was all, but he'd had his eyes closed, had a millisecond to brace himself once he'd heard the belt being swung through the air, it was a sound of surprise, then it happened again, and again...around the fifth time it started to hurt a little more and he started to make sounds again, soft whimpers every time the belt struck him that became yelps once she hit the same spot that she had already hit him in and only becoming louder as the same spot was hit again. He wriggled on the ropes, pulling against them but he couldn't defend himself, he just had to take it.

#0095ff

She hadn’t known it either, but being called Goddess.. Well it was nice. Very, very nice. A brow lifted as he told her it was easy for her. Not that she thought him a manwhore or anything like that.. Yet, it was still hard for her to imagine. She didn’t push it though. It wasn’t worth it, besides.. Amaris had other things to focus on. Like her brand new toy that wanted to be played with. She found slipping into this mindset seemed to be easier than she thought it might be.

“How would they last forever?” She was curious, though she was quite sure she knew the answer. She’d just need to reapply them. She chuckled softly as he stuttered slightly. She found it cute. Did his brother’s find it cute when she did? He seemed to confirm her suspicions and she nodded slightly. Her next request was met with excitement and then a promise. She smiled softly. “That is all I ask. You can’t stop someone, then I will understand. But I can’t protect you like you and your brothers can protect me. But you..” she pushed and came to stand before him. “You are mine. At least for now.”

She wanted to claim him. Amaris didn’t know if she could ‘keep’ him. If she didn’t end up liking this, she’d have to let him find someone else to care for him. She knew that. But for now. For now Virgil was hers.

Virgil was a good boy, so eager and willing to obey her wishes. His question was met with a murmured acknowledgement. The knots she made seem to hold and even her pet tested them. He offered to help her and Amaris smiled. She appreciated it. She might have questions, but for now..

The belt fell repeatedly. She wasn’t as strong as some, Amaris knew that, but there were things that appealed to her. The color of his skin changed under each lash. Pink, then red.. The sounds he made. It was those more than anything else that made her desire build. The sounds were painfilled, yes.. But sweet. Oh so sweet to her ears. Watching him squirm against the bindings.. Unable to escape or free himself. Her arm started to hurt after a bit, unused to such a repetitive motion. She laid the belt on her bed and moved towards him.

Amaris admired her work and then on a whim, dragged her nails over the abused skin.
“Tell me pet, what do you sense?” Her arousal wouldn’t be hidden, she had gotten excited. The moaning whimper from her nails on the marks had made her shiver in pleasure. As he answered her she came to stand beside him, a hand stroking along his back. Occasionally her nails dragging against his rear. Her mind slowly picking through his answers from before. She knew what she wanted to try next..

Virgil thought about her question, about how to make the marks permanent, and when he answered it wasn't quite the answer she had been expecting. "E..Enchanted tools can make permanent marks, they were used to brand some of us, long ago...I think some are still branded by their owners but it's rarer now, I've never heard of anybody consenting to it but...but that's one way to do it. I think celestials could inflict wounds and marks that don't fade either, but...but you said you're not an angel..." He was nervous now she had him at her mercy, far more nervous than he usually was. The only reason for it had to be because it was her, it was Amaris...he wanted her to like this, he wanted it so badly that he wanted to impress her, to make her happy and he was terrified of failing her in any way. If he did, would she even stay in this world? If she did, would she still want him? He couldn't imagine she would unless he did a good job of making her enjoy this but he couldn't do that...it was all up to her.

"Yes Goddess...I...I'm yours." Simple words but they meant so much to him, he felt himself getting calmer for a few moments. Hers...he was hers. The 'for now' part didn't thrill him but he wasn't a fool, he knew what that meant...Amaris was unsure, that was fine, she could be unsure and he could hope that she would drop that part of it forever after tonight, that he would just be hers, forever and ever. "I like that, Goddess...I want to be yours...but...if you don't like this, if you don't want me, I...I understand, I won't make you feel bad about it or pressure you, I'd never do that, I..." He was starting to babble and he had to catch himself and stop.

Then came the whipping. It was just with his belt, and she wasn't as strong as some but after a few hits it was beginning to sting, he knew he was starting to colour where she hit him and he started to involuntarily move to try and avoid some of the strikes. He yelped, he whimpered, he closed his eyes as he felt the pure arousal coming from within him fill the room...this was the part of him that was broken. He didn't handle pain well, his brothers took it stoically when wounded in a fight or in any other way but Virgil? He always made a big deal about it, pain scared him but at the same time there was this feeling...pain being inflicted by somebody he cared about or found attractive...it still hurt, still scared him but the fact that he couldn't stop it did something to him, it was crazy...he could only conclude that it wasn't the pain itself but being helpless against it, and that was happening now, and because it was Amaris...he didn't stand a chance. By the time she stopped his ass was stinging like crazy but he hadn't been this aroused, needed to be touched this badly in so long...it didn't help that Juliette had left him wanting and unsatisfied too.

She asked him a question, and he closed his eyes. He could feel it...she was aroused, very, very aroused and he made a soft noise somewhere between a moan and a whimper as she draged her fingernails over the tender part of his ass that had just been whipped with the belt.
"O-owww...you...you're turned on, Goddess...but...it might just be because of my power...I don't think it is, I've tried to shield you from it as much as I can but...but I can feel it..." He shivered slightly beneath her touch. "Does that...does that mean you liked this? Liked hurting me?"

#0095ff

Branding him could be fun. The thought was errant, but not unwelcome. Amaris shook her head. “While tempting, I think not.” It could be revisited, but even she knew she would want to refresh the marks. To have him feel like he belonged to her. She knew first what that felt like, after Velak. She chuckled. “You’re cute when you’re nervous.” And he was. “Baby, I will not lie to you. I want to want it too, but that alone doesn’t make this work.” Amaris knew he was just offering her comfort. It was sweet, really it was.

Arm aching, she waited for him to answer her. She tilted her head as he spoke, searching her own feelings. Was it because of his power? No, his power helped maybe, but it wasn’t the root cause of her arousal. After a long moment, she nodded. Then she laughed realizing he couldn’t see her.
“I did.” She ran her nails down his rear again, watching his reaction. Delicious.

Her arm hurt, but that didn’t mean she was done. Kissing his back she moved toward the door.
“I will be back. Be a good boy and stay put!” She didn’t tell him where she was going. He’d be there when she got back. She needed… Toys. One who would have some that was willing to share? Velak. She didn’t love the idea of involving him, but Amaris wanted to play with her pet some more. The first place to check would be their room. Opening the door without knocking she called out, “Velak!”

Virgil chuckled nervously as she spoke to him, his wrists still hung above him, trapped in the supposedly unbreakable ropes. He had tried to break them, he didn't know if they truly couldn't be broken but he knew he didn't have the strength to even get them to give a little. "Whatever you want to do, Goddess...you can reapply your marks to me any time you like, and if you want something more permanent, well...I'll consent to that, for you...I'd wear it with pride whatever it is." He had always been confident in his body, even when others had tied him up but right now he was more nervous than he had ever been and he could only come to the conclusion that it was because of her, Amaris...it didn't help when she called him cute. "I...cute?" That wasn't something he was called often either, it made him blush more if anything but he couldn't say he didn't like it. He shivered with a soft whimper as she ran her nails over his rear again and his eyes widened as she said she'll be back. "Wait, Goddess, where are you going?? Don't leave me like this!" He tried to twist in the ropes to see her but she was already at the door, she actually left. He spread his wings and tried to pull himself free but he couldn't, all he could do was hang there and wait for her.

Velak was relaxing in his room when she appeared. Usually he would be out on the prowl, he'd have himself a date and since he had the room to himself right now with Virgil on his date and Venkas doing whatever the hell he was doing he could even bring them here yet after the last night he wanted to be alone with his thoughts, and he was reading a book on the human world, trying to learn what it was like. When the door opened he thrust the book beneath his pillow as he heard his name being called. Amaris? A little confused he left his room.
"Little devil, I'm sure you miss me but aren't you meant to be on a date with my brother right now? I'm not complaining if you want me to violate you for a few more hours but...it's hardly fair." He grinned as he saw her, dressed only in trousers and nothing for his upper body as he approached. In all honesty, as much as he would like to throw her down onto the bed right now he knew it wasn't his night and he wasn't going to do anything to undermine his siblings. Fair was fair...Velak played dirty but he at least followed the rules if not the spirit of them. "And where is my brother? Tell me you didn't lose him, where did he take you, anyway?"

His calls to not leave him like this had made her smile as she left. She wouldn’t leave him for long. The reason was simple. She wouldn’t want to be left like that.. She’d been mad at Velak if he had. Yet that was who she came to see. As he came from his room she couldn't help but smile at the nickname. “I am on a date with him.” She corrected him. She pressed a palm to his chest and gave a small shake of her head. “Mmmn, no. While I am sure it would be fun, I am still on my date.”

She gave a soft snort.
“Of course I didn’t lose him. He is currently all tied up and awaiting my return.” Amaris smiled up at him. “It is actually why I came to see you.” She tapped her fingers on his chest. “You know what Virgil.. Likes. I am trying to see if I like it too.. But because it is all new.. I lack the toys needed to play with him.” She pulled away and moved to sit on the couch.

“And he took me to the carnival.” Crossing her legs she watched Velak. “I liked hurting him..” She admitted softly. “He thinks it was because of his power, maybe.. But I don’t think so.” She sighed softly and tucked her short white hair behind her ear. “But that isn’t why I came! Toys, do you have any I could borrow?”

While Virgil struggled, frustrated and yet still grinning as he hung in his restraints, he eventually just gave up, hanging his head. He wasn't unhappy, he actually found it pretty hot that she had left him there and didn't mind at all, he would have even been disappointed if she'd untied him...it made him feel like he was truly hers. She'd kept him safe and secure and gone to do whatever she wanted...it was a good sign.

In the triplet's apartment, Velak rolled his eyes.
"Of course he is. You know I didn't peg you for the type to enjoy that, but I can't say I'm unhappy to hear it." In a moment of tenderness he cupped her cheek. "My brother has a harder time getting what he needs than I do...there are many girls who'd enjoy what I offer, and many that would take advantage of him but that's not what he needs...he needs somebody to own him more than just in the bedroom. Tonight is fine, but if you are not sure that's you once morning comes then don't lead him on with it, please." It might have been the first time he'd asked and said please to her, and it didn't take long for him to switch back to how he normally was, smirking as she told him why she was here. "Ah, you'd be surprised, I don't know exactly what he likes, my sister knows far better than anybody else but she did mention he had a thing for being out of control, for feeling helpless. Do you have good restraints? You did say he was tied up."

As he spoke he was already going back into his private room. The apartment the triplets had been assigned to had several rooms, there was a joint one that they kept a bed in that they mostly used but each of them had a private room too where they kept their things. In Velaks, there was a lot of exactly what Amaris was looking for...one wall was a mass of sex toys hung in place, small shelves for those that couldn't be hung up and cabinets that could be opened with sliding drawers to hold even more and he gestured to it.
"There is almost anything you can imagine here, and probably some things you can't. Restraints that can hold an ogre in place without budging and unlocked only with a word, paddles, whips, floggers and clamps, gags, collars, leashes and blindfolds. Earplugs that silence any and all sound, toys that move of their own accord without ever stopping, feathers that tickle even after you let them go, aphrodisiacs...though with Virgil I doubt you need those..." He grinned and picked up one toy. "I like this one...it's a cock ring. Once you lock it, it can only be unlocked by you. With a word you can force the wearer's cock to be erect, or their erection to subside and they can never orgasm without your permission. I have tried it on myself, it's very fun to have complete control over your own body like that." He placed it back down. "All of these are magical, in their own way. Some are just unbreakable restraints, some more interesting. This here is a ball that you insert into yourself and it makes a girl grow her own dick, whatever they are thinking of at the time...I've had fun making girls fuck each other with that one...this one is more of a basic strap-on if that's too much for you. Same deal, you can choose the size and shape but it has less feeling, no ejaculation." He turned to face her. "Take anything you like, and if you do decide to stay I'll help you order your own. You should have some toys if you're going to be doing this with Virgil after tonight."

She didn’t take his words as an insult. His hand cupped her cheek and she looked up at him, her lips brushing a soft kiss against his palm. The tenderness returned. “I didn’t know I was either,” The words soft as she admitted her own surprise to it. “It… It makes me happy too.” It was then that Amaris realised just how fucked she was. She didn’t want to leave them. Not him, not Virgil and while she’d not had her date with Venkas, she knew. She was stuck. He spoke and her eyes softened. “Velak, I don’t want to just use him..” Amaris’ voice a was whisper. “If I find that I can’t do this or be what he needs.. I will.. I will go back.” She turned her face toward his palm, eyes closing.

She couldn't stay here and see them with others. He wasn’t willing to already and Amaris still struggled with that, knowing she’d be shared by at least his brothers. Without the power to stop anyone else, others could take her too. But to see Virgil with others.. Venkas.. The love that had slowly been building in her heart for them ached.
”I don’t know if I could watch two of you with others.” Her eyes lifted to meet his and that beautiful shift between silver and green flashed. “Knowing you will is hard enough.” The way she said it made it clear she wasn’t mad, or accusing him; even if the words held the possibility for it.

The subject changed and she nodded.
“Well, maybe not what he likes.. But you can give me suggestions.” She smiled and pulled back slightly from his grasp. “Mmhm. From the carnival. He said none of you could break them..” Her eyes danced as she smiled up at him. “I am sure he has tried at least a little since I left him…”

Amaris followed him to his room, leaning against the door. She whistled low and shook her head.
“You scare me.” That wasn’t new and she knew there would come a time when he used some of these things on her if she stayed. “I already used his belt.” She rubbed the upper part of her dominant arm. “That was nice, but it isn’t something I am used to.” She moved deeper into his room as he offered the cock ring. She touched it and nodded. “And only I could take it off him?” Her brow furrowed; It was clear she was taking this seriously. “And it would help him with his desire for denial?” Her eyes lifted to him, curious. He told her about more toys and she bit her lower lip before deciding. “I would like to use the cock ring.” Yes she blushed as she said it.. “The ball you mentioned..” Her blush deepened. “The sensory ones.” She lifted her hand recounting them. “Blindfold and earplugs..” She bit her lower lip thinking. “The clamps..” She tried to think if she wanted anything else. “I don’t love the idea of the feather.. I wish I could use your power.” Amaris smiled at him shyly. “It might scare me, but the electricity?” She shifted in place the memory making her squirm.

Velak chuckled softly. "Learning a lot about yourself recently, aren't you, little devil?" While he wasn't particularly known for it Velak did enjoy tender moments like these, more brash and impulsive than his brothers didn't mean that he didn't care and he felt that besides his siblings very few understood that. Amaris though...Amaris had seen sides of him he didn't share with others, and this was just another of those. "You already care this much, I don't think you're going to use him. Listen to what you're saying, Amaris." He laughed and kissed her forehead. "You already said you enjoyed it, you're here looking for toys to play with, things to use to improve the experience for both of you. Virgil isn't here right now but you refused my subtle advances because you want to focus on him on his night, and because he isn't here, neither is his power. Close your eyes. Think your own thoughts...do you want to go back to play with him or are you doing it just because you should?"

He let her think about it for a moment, smiling.
"So?" He was pretty sure he knew what the answer would be, but he wanted her to realise it too. He definitely didn't want to think about her going back. "Does it bother you that much? That I would take other partners?" His voice was softer, a little strained. He knew she wouldn't ask him to stop, she accepted it, but it hurt to know that it hurt her. "I think I only said I might, you know, not that I would. Anyway..." He didn't want to push it, he honestly didn't know what he wanted. Sleeping with whom he wanted had been just a part of his life, something he had always done, not getting attached. Amaris was different, special, and he didn't want to hurt her. "Come with me, I'll show you my collection."

He smirked as she said he scared her, turning around to give her a wicked grin.
"I hope I excite you too, little devil. I can't wait to use some of these on you..." Letting her look around he paid attention to what she was looking at, nodding as she asked questions about the cock ring. "Yes, exactly. If you put it on, only you can take it off. I put it on myself so only I can take it off, and only I can control what it does and only I can remove it." He saw her blush and laughed. "Already have plans? That's a good sign. Here, take it, it's yours. I don't use it often anyway and I can always get another. I am a prince you know." He chuckled as he handed her the ball too. "Well Virgil is in for a shock. I don't think he's seen most of these." Other toys were handed to her, then she mentioned the electricity. "My power? Ah, the electricity...you know it's more than that, right? Electricity is my favourite but I can do so much more. Virgil can control lust and pleasure, desire and craving more than the rest of us, Venkas can control emotions...and you think mine is just electricity?" He pretended to pout as he reached out and ran his hand down her arm. Where his fingers touched it would feel ice cold, like somebody had suddenly pressed an ice cube to her flesh, then it suddenly got very warm, then started to get hotter. As he trailed it back up it would first feel itchy, then a mild pain that built up a little. finally he pulled his hand back.

"My power is sensations. If I have felt it before and I can recall it, I can reproduce it." He had a prideful look in his eyes. "I like electricity because electricity is what controls the body. Hmmm...you know what? Fuck it, just for you." He suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a deep kiss, and as his tongue pushed between her lips it was...everything. Searing hot, then icy cold...electricity sparked through their lips the moment they had made contact, like a painful shock at first that became the almost pleasurable flow that travelled through their whole bodies. When he pulled away, he was smiling, even beaming at her, a full smile that was rare on Velak's face. "You're my first, little devil. Every demon has a gift, sharing it is not something we do lightly. If you want to know how special you are to me, if me taking other partners truly worries you, then know that you'll always have a part of me even if you leave. It might take some practice to get the hang of it, but it's not dangerous so enjoy it." He pointed to the door. He didn't want her to leave, but this wasn't his night and Virgil was waiting. "Go on, take the toys and then let me know what you would like to have, I can order more for me or for you any time."

She tried for a pout, but it failed as he called her little devil for the second time. “It seems so,” she answered honestly. She had doubted it she would want to be with Velak and his penchant for pain, but their time together had been.. Amazing. More than that, he had been different than she’d expected. He had tried. Something that Amaris wondered if he did for many. The press of his lips to her forehead had her giggling in response. “Fair. I am just worried, I guess.” His words were a balm to those worries though and she closed her eyes, looking inward. He was right.. Without the press of Virgil’s power, she was still aroused. A soft smile toyed at the edges of her lips and she nodded. “You’re right.”

His question made her pause and she looked up at him. “Velak..” His name was soft and her small hands rose from her sides to cradle his face. Rising on her tiptoes, she pressed a soft kiss to his lips. “An honest answer?” Her lips brushed his as she spoke.. Still standing on her tiptoes. “A little, yes.” She didn’t want to lie. “But, I understand it too. I wouldn’t hate you and it wouldn’t send me home.” Amaris didn’t want to change him and so she finished with.. “I fell for who you are, Velak. If you need to see others or even want to.. That is okay.”

Her smile was soft and grew as he shifted the conversation. “Okay!” She laughed and nodded. “You do, but this is scary.” She motioned at his room. “But.. I trust you.” It was the best gift she could give him. Velak was an oddly good teacher as she asked him questions. Patient. Chuckling, she lifted a brow. “Are you, I had no idea.” Each of the toys were gathered and when Velak told her Virigl was in for a shock her eyes danced brightly. “I hope so!”

“Is it?”
She tilted her head, her short white hair brushing her shoulder as she looked up at him. Then came the cold, she gasped and shivered. The heat almost hurt after the cold and she groaned softly and then gasped again. Her eyes had closed at some point and she opened them to look up at him. Her breath left her in a shaky exhale and she smiled. “That is amazing, Velak.”

What she hadn’t expected was for him to say fuck it and then pull her into a deep kiss. Amaris reacted like the willing little slut she’d been the night before. Lips parting for him and her body stepped into him, tongue dancing with his. She was left trembling as he pulled back. His smile threw her off as she shivered. “First?” she echoed and as he explained, her cheeks burned slightly. “Velak.” He dismissed her, though Amaris knew enough that had he had a choice, he’d have kept her for the night.

She leaned in and kissed him again, sending a shock through it before stepping away and leaving.

--

Slipping back into the room she smiled at Virgil.
“What a handsome boy. Have you missed me?” She kept out of his view, hiding the toys. “Sorry I took so long, I need to get some things.” Slowly she began to undress, out of view. Her clothing joined his before she lifted the cock ring from the bed. Bare feet padded back to him and she moved to stand within his view. Holding the toy up she smiled. “Velak let me borrow some toys. Do you want to play with me, pet?”

Velak smiled and reached a hand up, ruffling her hair with it. "See? Nothing to worry about. You came all the way here, still eager to get your hands on my fiendish collection and you don't seem like you're very tempted to just leave my brother tied up and spend the night with me instead." He grinned wickedly, a gleam in his eyes. "Well, maybe a little tempted...if we hadn't made the promise of a night each with you I would try to tempt you more...or come back with you. I've never made Virgil just watch, sounds like it could be such a fun game to play." He chuckled at the thought of it, fucking Amaris where Virgil could see, or blindfolded where he could only listen while some of the more magical toys he had teased his poor brother on Amaris' command. He'd never really been tempted to join in with anybody in tormenting his sibling before but he didn't have to wonder much about it to know that Virgil would likely enjoy it. "But tonight is not the night for that. You're going to stay with us." He spoke it more as a statement than a question, because he was confident that she would. "So we have all the time in the world."

Her reassurance that his way of life was okay meant more to him than she could possibly know, he'd been doubting it for a moment, even considering trying what he knew Virgil and Venkas would do for her, but deep down he knew that would be hard for him.
"Thank you, Amaris. I don't need to, not right now, but I can't promise that won't change. Maybe we will just have to make sure you keep me satisfied..." He smirked and laughed softly. "Yes, toys. Let's not get too distracted here."

He'd rolled his eyes as she'd teased him, and he'd shown her all the toys she had wanted to see, enjoying giving explanations of them and seeing her start to consider the possibilities...and the danger she was in knowing he was going to use each and every one of them on her at one point or another.
"Careful Amaris...you might be safe from me tonight, but I will have you at my mercy again. Do you really want to be testing me?" He grinned and went on to explain about his power, how it wasn't simply electricity. She seemed impressed with the demonstration which had made him smile with pride and he'd definitely enjoyed the noises she'd made. "I'd planned to show you that next time, but you did need a little educating. I have a theory that demons are either given gifts that match who they will grow up to be, or who we grow up to be is warped by our gifts. I get the gift of pure sensation and I grow to become a sadist, using my gift to tease and torment and torture. Venkas gets the gift of emotion and uses it to soothe frustrations, anxiety and anger in others, to lead them to where he wants them. Virgil gets the gift of pleasure and desire and finds it difficult to control...his own body and power a beacon that draws out the lusts of the more Dominant monsters around us and his own body becomes the sacrifice." He chuckled softly. "He does get what he wants out of it too, but I honestly don't know which came first. Did his power warp him or did it always know?"

Then he'd done what he never thought he would, he'd given her his power. It was a special thing for an incubus to do, for any demon to do, sharing their gift. Once given, it couldn't be taken back. He still had it, of course, but demons were not want to share their advantages, and those gifts were a part of who they were. He heard the soft way she said his name after he explained it, and he felt warmth in his cheeks, shooing her away before he began to blush. The rest of his night would be much less eventful, he already missed her presence.

Virgil was still struggling when Amaris returned, and he pouted as she walked into the room, not that she could see it.
"You left me here for so long, Goddess! My arms ache!" He heard her undressing and while tempted to swing around to see, he didn't think that was what she wanted and he didn't want to upset her. Finally she came into view...naked...and it did nothing to stop his arousal which had barely abated when she'd been gone, his own power had been pulsing through him, keeping him wanting her, plus the situation...while he'd protested, he'd found it incredibly sexy how she'd just left him there. She'd done what she wanted to do, regardless of how he felt about it and that alone meant he felt very good about it. He saw the toy and his eyes widened...he didn't know exactly what it was but knowing his brother it wasn't a normal cock ring. "That's where you went? W-What did you get?" He had a feeling she wouldn't be very forthcoming with an answer to that question. "Yes Goddess...I do want to play with you." The wave of lust that washed over the room was as much an indication of that as his words.

Back
Top Bottom