Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Oh, a bribe now? Well, I suppose I can be nice. Any outfit you want hun? Plenty of waist cinchers.."

Jack made a noise and looked through his wardrobe before grabbing a few things, and heading off to Clyde's.

Clyde had a really nice house, the gate to get to the door needing a buzzer. But before Jack could even press it, the gate opened. Guess Clyde didn't want anyone to see him.

He rolled his eyes a bit and walked in. "Egocentric bastard.." he muttered before moving to the front door.

It was unlocked, and when he came in, Clyde was sitting in the front room. A sort of bittersweet look crossed his face for a moment. "Glad you came."

"Oh uh, just a change of clothes.. something I hope you'll like." He said. "I was saving this for a stream so I figured if anyone would get a sneak peak, it'd be you.."

"Please." He said, "Don't let me keep you, sugar." Hearing it was way better than reading it, he missed his little pet names.

He felt Jack slowly slide into his lap, running his delicate hands over his chest slowly. "Open them.." he said softly.

Jack was wearing a red waist cincher, with matching leggings and elbow length gloves, complete with a choker and a thong. "I hope it isn't too much.."

He swallowed hard as he looked him over, "N...No, it...your patrons will really like it.." He knew he did.

Back
Top Bottom