Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colder than the Snow ((me and Houdini))

Josef looked over what he could see of the town, and prepared to make his decision, as Senka usually left it up to him where they'd stay. "I hate to say this, Senka, but this is a tiny town. If we're seen here, we'll really stick out. And there are no other towns for miles. I know it's cold, but I wonder if we should just stay out in the woods. We've done it before." He looked her over to get her reaction. "What do you think?"

Leila looked at him and said "Perhaps you are right" she said looking around. "Lets go find a good place to set up then" she said to him and began to walk through the town to the other side. She looked around them, mostly is was flat land and then a mountain side. "Lets head up the mountain" she said to him and making her way over to it and up slowly.

Josef nodded, and tired though he was, started up the mountain, Senka at his side. Finally, he saw a spot that appeared flat enough, yet concealed from view. "What do you think?" he suggested, a little out of breath, leaning down with his hands on his knees as dusk approached.

Senka looked at the spot and said "This is fine" she said to him. She got down on her knees and began to start digging another snow shelter. She looked at him and looked at him with a smile. Using her gloved hands she began to scoop out her snow.

He helped Senka dig out their accommodations for the night, imagining, however, that tonight might be different. After all, their relationship had changed, probably for good, last night. "So, I suppose we can share each others warmth tonight?" he said with a smile once they were done digging. He laid out their two blankets next to each other and walked over to Senka, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "For purely practical reasons, of course."

Senka smiled at him and grinned a little at his last comment and said "Of course" she said with a smiled and slid her self into the shelter, leaving plenty of room for him to get comfortable. She smiled and once he was laying next to her she moved closer to him, cuddling into him.

Josef pulled the blankets over them, wrapping his arms around Senka's body and pulling her closer to him. The warmth felt nice in more ways than one. "I have to say, these are much nicer accommodations than we've shared before," he told her, pulling the blankets tight around them, and slipping his leg between hers, holding her tight in his arms.

Senka let him pull her closer to him. She smiled a little and said "I agree" she a smile on her face. She snuggled into his chest and said "Good night Josef" before closing her eyes.

"Good night, dear," he said, pulling her into him, and wrapping his arms around Senka, holding her tight both for warmth, and as a signal of the affection he now felt for his former enemy. Dozing off, he slept comfortably through the night in Senka's arms, despite the sub-freezing temperatures outside.

Senka slept soundly next to Josef. Being next to him she was warm enough and comfortable with him. She woke up the next morning she woke up wearilly. She groaned as the sharp light invaded her eyes. She sighed and looked at him and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Josef was stirred awake by Senka's kiss. It never ceased to amaze him how so fierce a woman could have a warm, wonderful touch. "Do we have to get up now, dear?" he mumbled, a smile on his tired face. "Or can't we just lay here all day?" He stirred a little, bringing her body into his chest and holding her tight under the sheets.

Senka smiled and said "Sure we can lay here...if you want to be cuaght...." she said to him with a chuckle. she wrapped her arms around him and smiled. She felt very content in his arms. She looked up at him and said "we really should go Josef" she told him.

"That's true," he admitted with a sad sigh, getting up and getting his pack together. "I wonder if today we can find a place we'll be able to stay in for a while. Maybe even settle down a little bit," he wondered aloud, probably a little too optimistically. A life with Senka was a dream, probably one which would never be realized. He'd seen enough war and death to only expect that they'd be separated before they could ever explore their relationship to the full.

Senka crawled out of the shelter and got her own pack together, before standing and putting it on her back. She looked at him and said "Perhaps". Senka wasn't a fool. Even though the idea of it happening was appealing...very much so in fact... she had already been separated from people she loved once before... she knew how it felt and even though she hoped what she wnated would come to past, she knew there was a high possibility of it not happening.

She looked at him and said "Lets go" with a smile and began to walk.

Josef nodded at her, realizing the need for guarded optimism. He took a hold of her hand, and walked out into the cold, sunny morning. "I think we'll need to be cautious today. I don't know why, but I have a feeling the Germans haven't given up pursuit," he sighed as they walked against the bright glare of the morning sun.

Senka looked at him and said "I don't think so either". She walked through the snow with him, looking about as they did. She looked at him and said "Will we hide in the next town or just pass through again?" she asked him.

Josef nodded seriously, trudging along. "I suppose we'll have to check it out and see if it's safe. We are getting farther from the German border, so hopefully it'll be safer." As they approached noontime, Josef heard what he thought were some footsteps. "Shhh," he said, quickly placing his hand on Senka's back. As they crouched down behind a tree, two German sentries were seen coming along. They wouldn't stay hidden long, as once the Germans passed the tree, they see the runaway couple. Josef drew his pistol, looking at Senka with terror in his eyes.

Senka nodded and followed him. Senka looked at him when he told her to be quite. She was crouched next to him near the tree, she could see the soldiers coming. She saw him draw his pistol. With out a word, she pushed the hand holding the pistol back into his pocket and she pushed him down into the snow. Getting on top of him she kissed him deeply. Her tongue slid into his mouth and his hands moved into his hair, holding him in place. She was in between his legs, her body pressed against his. Her eyes closed and she suckled on his tongue and nibbled on his lower lip. Hopefully he would catch on and play along.The soldiers walked past and they were seen, but finding them was the last thing on their minds now. Now doubt Josef was in shock and they walked past with lewd grins on their faces, one of them even giving him a thumbs up.

Josef was shocked when Senka took the course of action she did. He had been a millisecond away from firing his pistol, when she tackled him down into the snow. His first thought was that it wasn't the time for this. But then he realized she was trying to make them look like a couple of kids in love, who'd snuck out into the forest for a makeout session. Running his hands all around her body, he let his tongue wander into her mouth, tasting the soft warmth inside.

His heart was beating like crazy, both from the arousal of the kiss, and the fear of imminent death. It was the most amazing feeling he'd ever experienced, in fact. He ran his hands through her hair and up and down her back, and amazingly, the soldiers passed. Pulling slowly away, he knew that Senka had changed. Before, she would have let him shoot, or even shot at them herself. "That was an amazing idea," he whispered. "And a fun one, too."

Senka was worried at first, she was scared he wouldn't catch on, but luckily he did. Her eyes were closed and she felt his tongue mouth into her own mouth. She had to admit, even if they were just putting on a show for the soldiers, it felt pretty good. She felt his hands running along her body through the thickness of the clothes she wore and she wished for a moment they were not out in the snow so she could have felt his hands on her bare skin.

She felt him pull away. She opened her eyes and looked down at him and she seemed to blush lightly at his comment. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" she whispered back to him.

Back
Top Bottom