Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai & Ninja don't mix, do they? (dleibman and Chiechan)

She shivvered still feeling her cum somewhat leak out. "I.... I hate you" she said softly her eyes welling up with tears. "I... will never forgive you for this" she said hiding her body in shame.

"Too bad..." Konoe said. "I was going to let you live." She smiled. "It would have been nice to have made you my mistress...but if you insist you hate me, I can't allow you to live." Konoe knew that highly trained assassins would prefer death to this, but she felt in her heart, this girl was not that programmed, and truly hoped she would see the light. "I am offering you my bed instead of the grave...please..decide."

After hearing her she was filled with fright, unsure of what to say she laid there for a little bit. "Y-your bed" she said hesitantly blushing and turning her head to the side. "I'll take your bed" she repeated as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Konoe sighed a breath of relief. "Good..." she thought to herself. "This girl will have a chance at life at least."

She stroked her cheek, wiping the tear away. "Now now..don't cry. Forget the past, embrace the future. I shall give you happiness you never knew before. And you shall make my love blossom...." She softly began to kiss the girl again on the mouth, trying to get her tongue into the girl's mouth.

She kept her mouth close and made sure that for now the kiss was only one sided. She blushed and turned away breaking the kiss. "Happy... no... you'll just rape me and turn me into your little lifeless soulless slave" she said softly under her breath.

Konoe licked the girls lips... "No...I truly want you to love me....love me with all your heart. I will make you do wifely duties, if you choose not to do them, but I will always try to be tender, and I will give you time away from sex, if you feel unwell. I want you to know...you're a special person to me."

She laid there still discouraged. "You dont love me" she said under her breath. "Im just one of those shells of a wife to you" she closed her eyes and laid there hiding the sadness that was growing inside her.

"Well..." She said "What would you like me to do...to prove my love? Tell me what you like...and if I feel it is possible..without endangering my people...I shall do it."

Tori looked at the woman and then thought for a moment. "I... I like..." she said thinking hard. "I like my friends and family" she said softly. "I like them alive and well" she said to her.

Konoe sighed. "Your family and friends are a ninja clan out to kill my Boss. I can't allow them to live if they will try to kill him. If you truly could get them to stop, I'd try...but...you are an untrained girl...and I'm sure they would not listen to you. I'm sorry..that is something that would be impossible for me....For it is not even something I could do for my own life's sake."

"We have never attacked you or your clan" she said, pleading with her. "We never harmed you or bode ill thoughts until recently when you began to attack us" she said to her. "If you truly knew what we had been doing you would have let us be" she said to her.

Konoe sighed. "That is not the instructions I was given." She sighed. "Listen ...this is war..and I am a warrior. Even should I do as you ask, others of my clan would hunt your people done and kill them again. The war between our clans would continue...only difference is...I would be executed...and dishonoured. I do not fear death...but I cannot dishonour my ancestors."

She blushed and sat up loking at the ground as she felt the tears drip down. She cried softly. "C-could you at least capture them alive?" she begged bowwing to her.

She nods "I will order my men to capture any who surrender alive...and to take them alive to the city. If there is no need to kill them we won't. Instead we will put them to work on the Shogun's farms. The work there is hard, but they shall be well fed and not harmed. However, we can only do so much about the ones who attack us."

The bowwed in thanks. "I... I understand" she said softly to her. Tori soon sat up looking into the womans eyes. All she thought was 'this still doesn;t make me forgive you.'

Konoe nodded. "Now..can I count on you to be a good and faithful wife? To serve me in all ways until death? I cannot give you children...or I would ask for that as well. However, I will love you as if you DID bear me young."

"H-how could I bear the young of a woman?" she asked her covering up more. She blushed sitting there still feeling some remorse.

Konoe sighed. "There are potions...But I'd need permission from my Lord...and I wouldn't dare to ask him for such a trivial thing. So..you would never need to fear about having to do that." She looked at the girl. "Now..I am still waiting for an answer Dear, do you swear to be a faithful wife...to serve me in all ways until death?"

She blushed. "I-I..." she paused for a little unsure of what to say. "I-I do" she said to her. This might have been a good oportunity to get close to the king and get some revenge. She sat there still making sure to keep herself covered.

Konoe's eyebrow raised and she frowned. "So you say....but you cover yourself before me. I have been good to you since I took you as my lover. I have not hurt you, and I even made concessions. Now...are you planning to withhold things from me...which will force me to act more aggressively than I would like towards you?"

To make her point, she took the girls arms and pulled them apart. She nodded to the small perky breasts. "I could take those right now...I could even brand them..and NO ONE would raise an eye. However, I don't want that....So..even if you despise me, you can at least put up a good show of being loyal..and do not pretend we are not intimate."

She blushed sitting there in front of her still blushing. She sat there in silence. "Y-yes of course" she said softly to her blushing bending forward. "She gave her a small passionless kiss and soon pulled away. "I... will act loyal to you" she said to her.

Konoe nodded "Good...please don't try to kill me...because I love you, and it would result in a very painful death for you, even if you failed." She lay the girl down and lay next to her. "Now...I wish to make love again...Will it be to your front or back...I shall let you choose."

Unsure of which she quickly tried to come to a random decision. "I.... my.... my front" she said softly. She looked over her new lover and sat up wiating to see what she would do.

Konoe smiled "Good...I would like to kiss you as I make love to you." She softly pulled the girl to her..and then had an idea and lay on her back. "Why don't you take care of my desires this time...I want you to make me cum using your cute little body....Let me see what you can do..."

She blushed her hands brushing over the samurai's body trying to find very pleasurable places to enter her. She blushed as her hand went over and rested right between her soon to be wife's legs, and before long a finger slipped inside and explored her wet folds.

Back
Top Bottom