Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai & Ninja don't mix, do they? (dleibman and Chiechan)

Kasuguri Konoe was one of the highest ranking Bushi in General Aoyama's forces serving directly under the Emperor. She had gotten quite a rep as a stone cold samurai of unquestionably loyalty and feriocity. She had countless times saved armies in the nick of time from certain defeat, and become greatly respected by all the man who worked under her. Indeed many samurai and samurai-kos alike wished now to serve under her...despite the harsh requirements.

When she has saved the Emperor's castle for the second time she was given one favour from the Emperor...anything she asked...and she simply asked to be allow to take a woman for a wife..rather than be forced to marry a man. Despite traditional misgivings, the Emperor declared it so...and declared Konoe the same rights as any male samurai.

It was this woman who now was on the battle field again (not yet finding Ms Right) and preparing for another assault, this time on the mountains, on the area held by the Hanzo clan.

Tori, as she was called, was a messenger for the Hanzo clan, but was also a skilled ninja. She had done several missions in the past, but she was still considered inexperienced. The Hanzo clan was famous for their ninjas, but recently since a failed assassination attempt on the emperor they were preparing to have an army at their front door. Tori as well as many other ninja's were frantically setting up barricades and getting innocent people out of the hidden village in the mountains. They had very little time, to prepare for such a defence against forced larger than they could fathom that all they worried about was making it safe for the villagers. Tori had finished moving things around and now the ninja's sat, waiting for the army to arrive.

(( How would we like to handle this? Do we want a full break down of the battle....or just a summary of the slaughter? Or would you like to have it where they are given a chance to go...but some of their people are taken prisoner, including your girl. ))

When the samurai army is not ready, Ninja attacks are surprising lethally. However, when the army is ready...and led by a woman experienced with their tactics, Ninja attacks usually fail miserably. Which was exactly how this one went.

The army was nearly completely wiped out. A few last survivors were kept alive simply to torture for info. One such girl was tied up and dragged into the tent of General Konoe. When the girl was dropped off Konoe dismissed them and looked down at the young girl laying there on the floor.

"So...where is your faith now?" She said without a smile. "Not so hot are you now?"

The young girl looked up at the woman. She was already on her knees, and was somewhat wounded. Many people she knew were executed at the Samurai's camp or they were killed in the battle. Either way the girl was filled with rage. She looked deep into the woman's eyes her own eyes filled with determination. She quickly got on her feet and was already charging at the woman despite her disadvantage. "Ill Kill you, I'll Kill you!" she yelled out as she ran closer and closer not realizing the error of her ways.

Konoe sighed. She did not even need her sword. She swung her foot up and hit the girl HARD in the guts...causing her great agony....and then she grabbed the wrist and twisted it to near breaking...making her drop her weapon....she then threw the woman in a jujitsu throw over her shoulder so she landed on the floor hard and then twisted the arm again.

"Now..that hurt didn't it...Keep it up..and more will come."

Before she knew what had happened the girl was already writhing in pain. She let out a scream of agony while the samurai was on top of her and she struggled hoping to try and get free. Eventually she gave up and just laid there her eyes welling up with tears. She tried to hold back her weeping so she wouldn't give the woman a chance to harass her even more.

When she settled down...Konoe pulled her to the centre of the room...she turned the woman on her belly and tied her hands firmly behind her back....before tearing all her clothing off...she then began a slow but thorough search of the girl's hair for weapons...she also held the girl's nose til she opened her mouth and checked that. Then she damped her fingers in a small water bowl...

The girl would feel pain in her privates as Konoe began to push her fingers inside, searching her intimates for weapons too.

(( let me know if she finds anything ))

There were some needles in her hair, but the rest of her was clean. She soon felt the woman's damp fingers enter inside her and she gasped. "S-stop" she said squirming. "I-it hurts" she moaned feeling them travel around inside her. tears began to flow from her eyes and she struggled to try and get the woman's finger's out of her. When the woman found nothing else she was laying there on the floor looking at her with resentment.

"You're not very trained in this are you. No wonder you were caught so easily." She pulls her figners out. "Nothing hidden anywhere...your clan must be so desperate, they're throwing newbies out now..." She sighs.

"Well..what to do with you know..hmm?"

She struggled still and desperately tried to crawl away from the Samurai-ko. She was scared, and was panicking, this woman was terrible. She looked around trying to find a place to escape from but to no avail. "G-get away from me" she said like a cornered mouse.

Konoe sighed and crossed her arms. "I've not even done anything to you yet and you're cowering. You're either an expert or a beginner... and I'm betting on my wakazashi, it's the latter. Listen, little one....you're captured, which means to your people, you are dead. Do you want to do this the easy way or hard way?"

The young ninja looked at the woman still somewhat panicking. She after all couldn't stand up to the superior training, it was obvious this woman had dealt with ninja before. The young girl, with her back against the wall looked at her and sighed. "The easy way" she said softly knowing that in all actuality she was considered dead. The young girl sat there doing her best to still her mind for what was about to come.

"Good..." She said. "But first...I have to fulfill some needs...and since you're our property..I think you shall help me with that." She dismissed all guards..and began to remove her armour and clothing..still watching the girl. "You will disrobe....I assume you know what to do." She said quietely.

The young ninja looked at the woman and saw what she was doing, and before long was doing the exact same thing only reluctantly. She then covered her body hiding her graceful form from the obviously horny samurai.

Konoe sighed yet again. "Seeing as what I am about to do, Dear girl, there is little use in your modesty, since I shall shatter it anyways. I would prefer that you go willing, and allow me to relive myself with your body....however, if you fight, I shall break you and then take you. Please tell me you will choose the first." She then began to lay the girl down onto a futon, softly but firmly.

She still covered herself hopeing it might deter the woman for a little longer but it was obvious that it wasn;t going to do much. The young ninja only laid there the woman all over her already. "Please" she begged not wanting more to happen.

"Yes...Yes you will..." Konoe said softly...and grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from the chest and then pushed them down next to her head. She then used her powerful legs to move herself between the girls thighs and push them wide apart. She looked down, seeing a lovely little pink slit and smiled. "A virgin...I can't wait."

She pushed herself down..forcing her pussy onto the girl's as she began to kiss her hotly.

The young ninja gasped and struggled as she was forced upon. As soon as the samurai woman began to rub agaisnt her she felt weak, and moans began to escape her lip. She was somewhat enjoying this but another part of her hated it.

Konoe was in Paradise. She leaned all her weight down onto the young lady and began to pussy hump her harder...she groaned passionately....still holding the hands down...and then began to kiss the girl..covering her small lips with her own, looking into the kunoichi's eyes so she would see the pleasure her body was bringing the samurai-ko. Konoe wanted the girl to see her pleasure and need.

Tori moaned loudly and stared into her eyes. She arched her back in pleasure moaning loudly. "Oh my god!" she maoned loudly under the samurai. She began to hump back agaisnt her. "Mmmmmm" she said writhing a little bit.

Sensing and noticing the ninja girl was feeling pleasure and enjoying this... Konoe released her wrists, and moved her hands to cup the girl's breasts, massaging them gently...and lovingly...as her pussy continued to mush against the smaller one...they're mouths melted together in a frenzied needy kiss.

Tori moaned loudly and hugged the samurai close to her pressing her breasts into hers. Her moans came out louder as she broke the kiss and soon she could feel her juices squirt out as she relaxed. She laid there blushing looking up at the samuraiko with resent.

Konoe wasn't farther behind... she moved her hands to grip Kunnoichi ass and then shuddered and bellowed in pleasure as she came several times, coating the girl's pussy with her messy, sticky cum....she shuddered and shook as she slowly came down from her orgasms, and eventually collapsed panting. "Aaahhh...I needed that.." She sighed...and then looked at the girl. "Hmm..you don't seem happy for a girl who came for me?"

Back
Top Bottom