Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're mine. ººLuna and hinataloverºº

Takeshi smirked as he pushed the tip into her. "Just relax.. I told you Im doing what I want.." Takeshi pushes into her his cock touching her hymen now as he pushed her roughly agaisnt the bed and pushed into her, breaking her hymen.

She shook her head in rejection but knew he would do it anyway. She whimpered when he slowly sank into her. Suddenly she felt him plow through her hymen and screamed. She could feel blood seeping out of her. At least the lubrication was taken care of. "Not so rough, please.." She sobbed.

"Baby girl just relax..." He thrusts in and out roughly, his dick getting coated in her hymen blood as he plowed deeper into her. "Just relax.." He smirks as he kisses her deeply. Takeshi knew she would stay with him if he didnt show any weakness due to fear but at least she would stay. He thrusts even rougher. "Now tell me you want it rougher..." He commands her smirking.

Even though he was telling her to relax he kept being rough so no matter what she did it hurt. She bit her lip, trying to stop screaming. She didn't want him to be rough at all, but she didn't want him to hit her and then be rougher anyway. "I..want it rougher.."

"Mmmm now call yourself a dirty slut... Be creative... Tell me how naughty you are..." Takeshi smirks as he thrusts rougher and faster, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, her walls moving around it, slowly milking it as he kisses her neck and bites it teasingly, sucking on her soft skin. His hands groping her breasts roughly as he pinched and tugged at her nipples.

Catherine could barely think let alone dirty talk. "You're hurting me! I can't adjust because your because you're going too fast.." She sobbed. She really didn't want to disobey him, but she wasn't a good dirty talker and being in pain was a huge distraction. It also did not help when he began to grope her through her bra. Her breasts were more sensitive than average, and so she couldn't help but be even more distracted.

"You do as I say and I might go easier... Expecially if you do a good job at it..." Takeshi ripped her bra off of her as he groped at her bare breasts roughly now, now pinching at her bare nipples, tugging at them roughly. His thrusts still increasing and continuing their assault. "Be a good girl and you get rewarded...." He bites her neck a little rougher as he continues to suck on it.

Back
Top Bottom