Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're mine. ººLuna and hinataloverºº

Luna

Supernova
Catherine was doing her best to come up with an explanation for her boyfriend. He had seen her kissing one of the football players in the courtyard. She didn't do it of her own volition, however she didn't pull away right away though. He was furious when he saw them and ignored her pleas. Now he had time to cool off. The redhead rung his doorbell and took a deep breath. She was surprised and stunned so she didn't pull back. It was the truth, but it was unlikely. "Don't skrew this up, Catherine.."

The ebon hair adolescent answered the door, anger still in his eyes as he looked to his beloved. "What the fuck do you want whore..." He walks away from the door as he left it open and walked into his living room, sprawled out on the couch. Legs over the edge since he was 6' 3". "What the hell do you want? Wanna lie some more and tell me that you wernt kissing him?"

Catherine flinched when he called her a whore but shook it off and slowly walked inside. "He kissed me. I was surprised is all. You know I would never cheat on you, sweetheart..You know how much I love you." She crawled on top of him and embraced him. "I'm sorry, love..I truly am." She kissed his cheek, hoping he'd believe and forgive her. She couldn't lose him over something so small.

"You fucking kissed him... You didnt pull away..." Takeshi pushed her off of him so she went on the ground. "You are a two timing whore.. You dont love me... But I do love you.. And thats why.. I think as a trial of your love you need to be punished.. I mean if you really love me you'll go throug hanything to prove it right?" Takeshi smirks slightly as he licks his lips, licking the oversized canine fangs he had.

Catherine yelped as she hit the ground and then glared up at him. Once she heard his suggestion her face softened and she sat up. She didn't know what he meant by punishment, but she didn't want to lose him. "Fine..I'll do it." She said and got on her feet. She wanted to argue, but that wouldn't help.

Grabbing her by her hair he gets up and throws her on the couch, "You know.. One thing you havnt giving me to prove your love..." He smirks as he brings his hand down to her pants and unbuttons them. "Is that sweet sweet little cherry..." He kisses her lightly as he roughly jams his hand down the front of her pants and panties, rubbing his middle finger against her slit. "This tight little cunt.. You let me ravage it and Maybe I might forgive you.."

She cried out as he took her by the hair and pushed her down. Suddenly he was in her pants and she blushed madly. "Takeshi, no!" She shouted as she pulled his hand out her pants. "There's no guarantee that you'll stay with me anyway..I'm not going to do that." She began to button up her jeans. How dare he touch her like that? "I'll be happy to do something else.."

"Baby you do love me right? I love you so much and I would never leave you... You make me feel alive.." He pins her hands above her head with his left hand as he kisses her deeply on the lips. "Just let me take this one thing and I will have the reassurance that you wont leave me.."

Catherine looked up at him. He seemed to be sincere enough, but her virginity was important to her. "I..I can't make this decision immidiately..you know how I've always wanted to save it for our wedding night. I have to go home and sleep on it." She said quietly. She stood up and then walked to the door. "Is there no other way?"

Getting up and shutting the door he pins her against it lightly. "If you walk out that door right now.. You dont love me.. Its a no brainer, People who love each other have sex, well if you truelly love me than you should let me take it..." He kisses her forehead softly.

"But..there are plenty of people that wait for marriage..and they love eachother.." He was putting her under a lot of pressure, though, so her voice kept getting quieter. "I guess that I could if you really think sex is love.." She said louder. She really didn't want to do it, but she wanted to be with him.

"Good girl.." Takeshi smirks as he grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her up the stairs to his room as he pushed her on his bed. Kissing her deeply as he quickly removed her shirt. Kissing her exposed collarbone he grins. "You want it and you know you do... Now just relax and let me do it all ok?" He bites her collarbone gently.

Catherine wasn't too turned on by the entire thing simply because he was being too rough. Grabbing her and pushing her..it wasn't romantic at all. She kept silent however and let him do all the work. However her body remained stiff underneath him. She wasn't ready and couldn't relax. "Umm..Takeshi, please be gentle.." She said nervously. He had spoken about ravaging her, but if she was going to lose it, she wanted to lose it right.

"I will do as I please..." Takeshi bites her collarbone rougher as he slid his hands down the front of her pants, roughly jamming two fingers into her cunt. "You will do as I say.." He smirks as he kisses her deeply on the lips, his two fingers pumping in and out of her tight cunt.

She cried out when he jammed his fingers into her nearly dry cunt. "Stop! I'm not you're slave! Cut it out or I'll change my mind! You're hurting me.." She closed her legs tightly around his hand and glared up at him. She wondered why he was acting so mean to her if she was doing what he wanted.

Smacking her roughly across the face with his other hand he snarled at her. "Listen you little cunt.. You will do as I say... I am your boyfriend, the man in this relationship so what I say goes..." He forces her legs open as he jams another finger into her cunt. "You will listen to me now stop this bitching.. I said im gonna do everything so I will do it...

"Ouch!" She screamed as he pushed another finger in her. She wasn't lubricating fast enough to accomidate his fingers. She then shook her head and shoved him with her feet so she could get up. "No, that was the line! Its over, Takeshi!" She reached down to grab her shirt from the floor. How dare he hit her? She didn't know what had gotton into him, but she wasn't going to take it.

Takeshi smirked as he grabbed her by her hair and roughly kneed her in the gut. "You fucking bitch... I said stay the fuck down.. And dont you ever say its over.." He smacks her even rougher across the face with the back of his hand. "You are with me, you got that you fucking cunt?!" He yells at her as he hits her again and again, he continued smacking her for about five minutes. "You fucking cunt.. How dare you even think about leaving me..."

Catherine cried out as he kneed her and landed on all fours. She screamed as he hit her again and again, writhing with each blow. When he finally stopped she was sobbing uncontrolably. She had never taken a beating like that in her life. "Please..no more." She whimpered as he finished his demand. She could feel her hot skin where he hit her swelling.

"You gonna listen to me?" He hits her once more. "You are gonna obey every thing I say?" He smirks as he yanks her shirt out of her hands and than her pants off. "Get the fuck up and get those panties off before I hit you again..."

She scrambled to her feet and then slid off her silk panties. Her pussy had been freshly shaved. She was only wearing a bra now and felt highly vulnerable. Her skin was still beat red from his strikes. This wasn't what she wanted. However, she had no choice in the matter. At least not now, when she was in his house.

"Good girl.." Takeshi smirked as he pushed her back down on his bed and kissed her deeply, his tongue moving into her mouth as he rubbed it against hers, he roughly began to finger her again, this time jamming four fingers into her cunt. Deepening the kiss he smirks slightly as he spreads his fingers wide.

She screamed as he shoved for fingers into her tight pussy. She could feel her hymen stretching to the max. Her tears did not stop falling. "It hurts, Takeshi...please.." She begged. She then looked into his eyes. "Why are you hurting me if you love me..?"

"You said you would deal with the punishment that came with the fact you kissed that jock.." He grins as he removes his fingers and takes his cock out, it stood at a length of ten inches long and was two and a half inches thick, he rubbed the tip agianst her cunt as he grinned. "Im gonna rip this pussy wide open you know.."

She closed her eyes as he rubbed her pussy and got a little more wet, but not enough to make anything easier. She continued to sob, knowing how much this would hurt. "Wait..where's the condom..?" She asked when she looked down to see how big he was.

Back
Top Bottom