Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Brides (Krad + RussianLullaby)

She bit her lower lip again as she just stood there in front of him now in her boyshorts. "Um...thank you." She said nervously.

He put a hand onto her back and looked at her in the mirrior. "You are perfect." he said as he puled off his robe and climbed into the big tub.

She looked away and blushed as he pulled the robe off. "Thank you." She said as she pulled down her boyshorts and climbed into the tub as well.

He watched her get in, looking over her body carefully. He picked up his wine glass and took another drink. "So..."

She slide under the water further and covered her breasts with her arms again as she sat in the tub with him. "Um...what would you like to do now..."

"No, I will do anything you want." She said while letting her arms fall away from her chest as she reaches for her glass of wine and takes a small sip.

He caught a glimpse of her chest and took another sip of his wine. "Well... have you ever had sex before?" He asked his new wife. He wanted to know, she looked young.

She shakes her head and than takes a sip of wine. "No, I haven't had sex before. But my mother told me about it once..and than before I left to come here. She told me to do what you wanted me to do." She said while looking over at him and than takes another sip of her wine.

"She told me to listen to you and do whatever he wants you to do...exact words." She said while sitting still waiting for him to ask her to do something or tell her to come over to him.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" He asked, the words of her mother running through his mind.

"I just never have, and I never really wanted to." She said while setting down her glass by his giving him a better view of her chest.

"Have you ever wanted anyone to touch you?" He asked. Watching her set her glass down.

He felt her move closer, her leg touching his now. "In what way?" He asked putting an arm behind her back.

"You seem to know, alot, and you've never done it?" He asked, suprised she was this much of a virgin.

"You look nice when you smile." He said, seeing it for the first time. His hand moved onto her back and rested there, rubbing her gently with his thumb.

"Well what have you herd of girls doing in this reading and watching?" He asked in return.

"Well, they would put there mouths over the guys cock..that is what I heard it called, and suck him and lick him until he cums in her mouth or on her face. Than the girls would crawl up there bodies and...um..." She said while trying to remember what else she read and watched.

Back
Top Bottom