Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Brides (Krad + RussianLullaby)

Krad_Nogard

Supernova
Bride
8 months ago Krad had been aproached by an older woman carrying a large book. Inside was what seemed to be a catalouge of weomen each of whom could be 'bought' as a wife. Krad had seen her picture and thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She was supposed to arrive today.

Rachel bit her lower lip as the plane landed in America. She learned that eight months ago that her parents sold her as a mail-order bride to someone in america. She looked down at the ground as she walked off of the plane after all the other people had got off. She stood there and looked up looking for her 'husband'.

He was standing watching everyone get off the plane, wondering which was her. He saw her and instantly remembered her picture. She was even more beautiful in person. He walked forward and stopped infront of her. "Hello." He wasn't sure what to say really.

She smiled once she saw a guy walking towards her. "Hello, my name is Rachel....and I am your bride." She said quietly as she looked down at the ground. She bit her lower lip as she looked up at him again and than looked around the airport. "I didn't bring much...actually this is all I have with me." She said as she looked down at her carry on bag.

"I'm Krad." he said extending a hand, wondering weather this was the right gesture or not. "Was it a long flight?" He asked after a moment.

She smiled and put her hand in his extended hand. "Yes, it was a very long flight." She said while biting her lower lip again. "So shall we go...or are we staying here?" She asked while taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

"Well I've got a hotel room set up for us." He said as he started walking with her. "I thought we'd stay there tonight. It's a long drive back home. It'll give us a chance to get to know eachother."

"Oh, okay. How long is the drive?" She asked while looking up at him and kinda of staying close to him, so she doesn't get lost. She bites her lower lip again, it was a habit of hers that her parents tried to break her of, but they never could.

"A few hours. But it's a bit late as it is." They went outside the airport and got into a cab. It drove them back into the city and to the hotel he instructed.

She nodded as she looked out the window. "Oh, okay. Um, what kinda of room will we be staying in?" She asked while looking over at him from the window, yet again biting her lower lip.

"A suite." he said as they rode there. The taxi pulled up and he paid the fare. The big building loomed overhead as he looked up. "We're on the top floor." He said pointing up to the top, showing her. He took her inside and checked in then went to the elevator with her.

(Love your profile pic by the way. Blood = hot)

(Thank you...I also think Blood= hot!...Sorry for not answering back soon...like 2 hours later...had to take care of somethings.)

She continued to bite her lower lip as she looked all the way up. "Oh, wow...a suite. Are you rich?" She asked as she followed him inside and watched him check in. She looked around the hotel and than followed him over to the elevator.

"I've got a bit of money." He said as he pressed the button. The elevator lurched upward and soon brought them to a hallway. The carpet was a deep red, with dark green edges. He walked her to the door and slid his card into the handle then pushed it open. It was a big room. A lavish looking bathroom stood open with a large tub inside. The bed was slightly bigger than a king size and there was a hallway leading to a sitting room to the left.

She smiles and nods. "Oh okay." She said while waiting in the elevator. "So...when we get to the room...what are we going to do." She asked while following him to their room door. Once the door opened though her jaw dropped as she looked around the room from the hallway. "Wow..." She said walking into the room and looked around more. "This is amazing...I have never seen anything so fancy like this before." She said while walking over to the bed and setting her stuff down.

"Glad you like it." He said going over to a small table. A bucket of ice sat with a bottle of wine in it. He poured two glasses and brought one to her. "Feel free to look around."

She smiled at him as she took the wine from him. "Thank you." She said while she walked over to the bathroom to look around. She bit her lower lip as she saw the huge tub. "Yes, a tub I can actually relax in." She said as she took a sip of the wine.

"Thank you..." She said while biting her lower lip again and setting down the glass of wine. "Would...umm...like to...umm...join me?" She asked while looking down at the ground and played with her shirt. "So, we could get to know each other better."

"Sure." he said patting her shoulder. He walked in and set his glass by the tub, then went back to the bedroom to undress.

Once he walked out of the bathroom; she began to get undressed from what she was wearing. She smiled once she got down to her black lace bra and black lace boyshorts. She turned around and walked over to the tub and began to fill it up with warm soothing water. She giggled when she saw that there were rose petals. She grabbed two hand fulls of the petals and threw them into the water.

He came back in a robe and watched the petals fall into the water, scenting the air with roses. "My I did choose a winner didn't I." He said seeing her in her underware. Her body was amazing.

She jumped a little bit when she heard his voice. She turned around and looked at him. "Yes...you did." She said while biting her lip and standing there in just her bra and boyshorts. She looked into the mirror and saw that she was still in them. Her eyes got huge and she covered herself with her arms and hands as she stood in front of him.

"Don't cover up." He said walking forward and putting a hand onto her arm. "You look wonderful." He told her as he went to the tub. "Nice touch." he said watching the petals swirl around in the steamy water.

"Thank you." She said while moving her arms and hands. She bit her lower lip again as she reached around her torse to try and unhook her bra.

He moved toward her and grabbed the clasp of her bra. He lifted it free and let go, letting it fall onto the tiled floor of the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom