Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlueMoon on MapleStory

TheDarkerMe said:
Machine Name: iBook
Machine Model: PowerBook4,3
CPU Type: PowerPC 750 (2.2)

I don't want anything that'll risk my computer in any way, or make me have to spend money. It's only one game, and yeah a bunch of my friends are playing it... but I don't actually particularly like it truthfully. The ONLY reason I would play is because of Trygon.
Thats why you couldn't get wine to work. For some reason I assumed you were using the intel architecture.

@Darker: Lawl Same idea as me...But not because of Try...Just because bm members play XD.

But I guess if I find time I will play it over the weekened...Just need to know who to pm on their. XD

I may join, but i'm not sure. I'm more into kicking some tail on my 2Moons than trying to get into a new game. I'll take a look when I have time, though.

I like 2Moons, started with 9Dragons a few years back. The only thing I dont like on 2Moons are the assholes with dead front.

Joined, Windia Server. New Character, Name: Angelischiel.

I'll work on leveling so we can interact a bit more, but for now I'll be a low level XD

XD I completely forgot about the maple story XD....I've been hooked on CABAL every weekend...I may as well instail it to add people from darker provding i get their names. lawl maybe my weekends will be fun.

so they started up this little 'family' deal.
I have Trygon and Darkerme in my family xD

so, more people should join.
I got alexara to install it again xD

DJ I might reinstail it I just have to get home...And be bugged enough to play it again cause i would probably be playing my other mmo which to say the least is a lot more funner.

DJBayview said:
Join your fellow bluemoon-ers on Maplestory!

we're on the Windia server on channel 3:

DJBayview - Vanslaz
Trygon - TrygonTBD
TheDarkerMe - Angelischiel
Lieutenant Ducky - LtDucky
BlisteredBlood - ThanatosVH
Akuma - slayer9908
Anansi - godotmorte

Fixed. You forgot to mention the channel.

Back
Top Bottom