Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BlueMoon on MapleStory

I was thinking about starting over again today, and played for a little while.
I wasn't on Windia though, I used to have a level 50 something there though. D:

I figured it'd be more fun with a bunch of people from here ^^

that way we wouldn't have to worry about not having groups and stuff.

yes they are, I played this on my mother's mac before my PC was able to handle it.
mind you this was a few years ago.

FYI, macs and their one shitty button suck.

No they aren't DJ, I've been scrounging around EVERYWHERE. The only way it is possible is if I have leopard, and install Windows on my laptop. Risking major damaging factors to my baby. Sorry, but I am not risking frying my computer, to play a game. If you can find a download and a version for Mac, link me and I'll do it.

Yeah, but how difficult is that to implement? Cause I can only put computers together, now format them. I'd rather not do anything that might be potentially dangerous to any of the information I currently have.

Despite the fact that its stands for WINE is not an emulator, WINE is just an emulator. I doubt it would have any negative other than destabilizing the OS, which you can fix by rebooting and not running it again. You can find online howtos for setting it up and if they just look like gibberish, you can probably find a more Mac savvy person online to help walk you through it.

I just know its possible.

I also know that I could run WoW in WINE and get a better fps than I did in Vista on the same machine.

That was under Ubuntu, not OS X, though. Shouldn't be too much difference performance wise though, once you get it set up.

Hence my problem, getting it set up XD None of my friends would be willing to help me with something like that. Plus if it destabilizes my OS, what other effects would it have on my system?

By destabilize, I mean it would give you some errors and make the it run screwy until you reboot the computer thus reloading the OS. thats all. Windows used to destabilize itself if you didn't reboot it every couple of days, even if you just let it sit and didn't do anything with it.

As far as getting it set up, heres a guide: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/">http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/</a><!-- m -->

You could also try finding a chat room for Mac users. Someone there might know how to help.

Fuck that noise, not worth the trouble. Download worked like shit,a nd couldn't even get my computer to use the damn program. Forget it... *mutters*

It might be outdated then.

I would suggest finding someone more knowledgeable about Macs then. Check to see if there are any forums out there devoted to Macs. An official one would be nice, but with Apple's past history I don't know if they would appreciate it too much.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful.

I already said I would only join if Someone gets me an archer 2nd job. That's about it...Or help me get to archer 2nd job...Lazy yes...But I wouldn't mind playing again with bluemoon members Im just picky on how i will start up again.

I've got a 25 thief right now going bandit.
trygon is going cleric.
I'm not really funded but I'll be willing to help anyone from bluemoon with leveling and whatnot.

just remember, windia server.

I have an acc on windia server...I've played MS. I just have a fucked up archer and it can't be rescued with out spending so much real money and point recolation.

TheDarkerMe said:
No they aren't DJ, I've been scrounging around EVERYWHERE. The only way it is possible is if I have leopard, and install Windows on my laptop. Risking major damaging factors to my baby. Sorry, but I am not risking frying my computer, to play a game. If you can find a download and a version for Mac, link me and I'll do it.

Hey, DarkerMe, I have a mac too and one thing you can do is use virtual box to run windows on your mac. I did it with mine. It just opens up windows on your computer like its a separate thing. Its free, well except the the windows copy. (which you might just wanna do XP not Vista)

It wont harm your computer, maybe slow it down while the programs running but your mac will be fine. You can do that or use BootCamp, which comes standard with a mac.

What kinda mac do you have?

Machine Name: iBook
Machine Model: PowerBook4,3
CPU Type: PowerPC 750 (2.2)

I don't want anything that'll risk my computer in any way, or make me have to spend money. It's only one game, and yeah a bunch of my friends are playing it... but I don't actually particularly like it truthfully. The ONLY reason I would play is because of Trygon.

Oh okay, well Vitrual Box wont harm your computer and its free. I mean, I'm just as protective as you with my macbook.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.virtualbox.org/">http://www.virtualbox.org/</a><!-- m -->

My really techy friend set this up for me, and it works great. Just a suggestion is all.

Tried Download, it didn't work. Followed Manual, it didn't wanna work >.< Said I needed to install it again... pah..

Back
Top Bottom