Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk parties = Not good ((Me and tentacle))

Leila frowned and said "Wear just going to to work so shut up" she said continuing to eat. She was upset so she moved away from him a little.

"Alright alright, sorry. I was just joking around that's all" He looked at her and smiled, reaching out to gently rub her shoulder. "I should probably go meet up with my partner to do some work on my project too. I just hope he doesn't start flirting with me again...."

Leila chuckled and said "Your partners gay?". She smiled and said "Looks like I have a bit of competition" she said.

"Oh yeah right, like there's any competition" He rolled his eyes. "No way in hell I'd even consider going gay even for a moment. Nuh-uh, no way. I like girls way too much" He looked at her and grinned. "Especially when they're as sexy as you"

"Well you know I am the sweetest" He grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "But no matter how sweet I am, I aint letting that flirty partner of mine lay a hand on me"

Leila grinned and chuckled and said "Good, becouse I can get jealous" she finishing off her food.

"Oh really? And what would you do if you got jealous hm? Beat the guy up? Maybe it'd be worth letting his hands wander a little if you'd beat him up for me" He grinned, then laughed as he finished off his own food.

Shd keep you all to my self "Id snatch you away and keep you all to my self". She grinned at him at got up and walked to the bed room to get her bag

((Apologies for the slight delay, still some ongoing problems here x.x))

Adrian just grinned slightly, waving to Leila as she went to leave. "Have fun with Mark. Be gentle with him wont you?" He waved again, then stuck his tongue out.

Adrien just grinned and waved, then returned to watching TV for a little while, before he stood to get ready, then head out to meet his own partner.

By the time Leila arrived at the library, Mark was already sitting where they had been yesterday, a few books out, taking down a few notes.

"Hey" Mark looked up and grinned slightly. "G'morning, ready to study hard? The sooner we can get this project outta the way the sooner we can all relax a little more"

Back
Top Bottom