Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Adventures

Some Bunny fun:

Erato (11:37:12 AM): I r teh Queen of Multi-tasking!
SpaOoFey (11:38:06 AM): Unless you just masturbated while brushing your teeth and cooking a 3 course meal I'm not impressed.
Erato (11:38:38 AM): <_< I'm masturbating, listening to music, talking to three people, setting up a forum, consoling someone and just got through sending a text message!
SpaOoFey (11:38:58 AM): -frowns- You're masturbating without me?

May I have your attention please?
Give me your attention please.
Will the real Coporal Bunny please stand up?
We’re gonna have a problem here…
Y’all act like you’ve never seen a Bunny before.

Guess who's back
Back again
Bunny's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

I've created a pet, cause nobody wants to cuddle Ducky no more
They want BUNNY! Ducky‘s chopped liver.(huh?)
Well if you want Bunny, this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of carrots mixed with some hard stew!
Some lettuce; that'll jump start my heart quicker
than a peck when I get mauled at the pond
by Ducky when I'm not co-operating
When I'm rockin the beach while she's operating (hey!!)
You waited this long, now stop debating
Cause I'm back, I'm on the rag and bun-o-lating
I know that you got a job Ms. Ducky
but your Puppy’s heart problem's complicating
So the SPCA won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down on AKC
But it feels so empty, without me
So, come on and hop, bump your hips.
Fuck that, chew on your lips, and some on your chips
And get ready, cause this shit's about to get fluffy
I just settled all my vegetarian habits, FUCK YOU Vegans!

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, snuggly-cuddles
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, snuggly-cuddles
Cause it feels so empty, without me

Little Hellions, men feelin endeared
Embarrassed their penis still rises to a fluffy tail
They start feelin helpless
'til someone comes along on a mission and yells BUNNY!!!
A visionary, vision of fuzzy
Could start a bunn-olution, gracing the airwaves
A cute pet, so just let me revel and bask
in the fact that I got everyone pettin my tail
And it's a disaster, such a catastrophe
for you to see so damn much of my tail; you called for me?
Well I'm back, na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
{*bzzt* Fix your bent antenna tune it in and then I'm gonna
enter in, endin up in your bed like a pillow.
The center of attention, back for the spring!
I'm interesting, the best thing since Easter
Infesting in your yardss and nesting
CHATTER! Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, soon as someone mentions me
Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free
A nuisance, who sent? You sent for me?

That was a random song from Eninem that popped on my Ipod. Tsk, felt inspired.

Ruby took a picture of me in the shower D:

1757.jpg

And TheDuchess has found my warning lable:
funny-bunny.jpg

Ah yes... The subtleness of childhood. Most of us don't know just how far the imaginations can go up until the first monkeywrench of reality slams into those gears and causes it to grind to a halt. There are those even now that still believe that by just doing your own thing and living the way you want without restrictions is the right way to go, henceforth called the chaotic way of thinking. Then there are those that live a sort of militaristic lifestyle, where they believe that with control, everything in their life will go just according to plan. This way of thinking is the exact polar opposite, better known as the lawful way.

In your case Bunny, you're wanting some sense of control, yet in another way, you're still wanting to be that free spirit and never let anything hold you back. It's indeed a complicating process, but the more you dwell on this thought, the more that it slowly begins to rot away inside of you and ultimately, you'll only become something that you never intended yourself to become in the first place: A phony. A fake. A shell of your former self, so to speak.

Now, I'm not a psychologist nor do I have a degree in the field as I've explained to you in the past, but I can tell easily by the style of your writings that you are indeed that first person I'm describing you as. If you look at it this way, it's really not a bad thing to still think about the days that have since disappeared into the annals of your life. That's why these things are called memories. Some good, some not so good, some bad, and some that are pretty shitty and never want them to bear repeating for as long as you live, depending on the situation. Regardless of what type they are, dwelling in the past can be a good thing.

And sometimes, thinking about it often can remind you of certain things you shouldn't think about. But other times, it can be an excruciatingly difficult process trying to determine what should be in your memories and what should be left out. Say for example, the passing of a family member. Tragic, yes? But letting that get to you is just as bad as the initial event itself if you think about it too much.

Next topic.

You say you still wish, eh? *smirk* To be bluntly honest with you, I gotta say it. I still wish for a lotta things, too. Slightly less now that I'm of the age of reason, but I still do. Some of the things I wish for might get me thrown into prison and locked away for thousands of years to never be heard from ever again (and with damn good reason), but I still wish whenever I have time to think. Now for you, I will say one thing to you and I hope it'll make sense.

Never stop wishing. Or better yet, make yourself just one, hold onto it as tightly as you can and never let it go. It might sound like an extremely corny 1980's movie line and also hear it said by someone at a birthday party, but if you hold onto that one wish - the one thing you desire the most - it will one day come true. But the main thing is to never, ever let it go. For if you can't keep that wish to yourself, who else is going to do it?

I wonder if I'd make a good prostitute. Since, that seems like my only option. At least I'd get to be with people.

Wow, that's fucking stupid.
But, I'm going to post it anyway.

To Bunny's Heart and Mind,

Hello. My name is BlisteredBlood, one of the mods here at Blue Moon. However, I'm casting that title off to the side for a moment and speak as a friend.

I've been analyzing you both over the course of a few months now, and I gotta say this to each of you. Why are you so divided? You should both be united to the very person you both dwell inside of, for you only got this one life to live. This might sound extremely harsh coming from me, but seriously. What the fuck is the matter with the both of you? You're both acting like immature children arguing over an expensive toy.

Of the things I've heard the both of you say, I am honestly appalled at the fact that you are forcing this young lady to become so god damned polarized behind either one of you like she was nothing more than a mere sheep. Well guess what, Heart and Mind. While you both have points that can be argued about from here until Doomsday, remember about the girl you're both inside of and you are hurting her to a great extent. Either get it together or shut the fuck up, you both got that?

Because let me break this down for you both. At some point in both of your lives, all of this arguing is going to lead her to do something incredibly stupid and the both of you are going to live to regret it with every fiber of your being. This is not a mere threat, mind you. This is going to turn into a certified promise or - god forbid me from even saying this - a guarantee. Have you not listened to the words she's written? Have you not listened to the words of a nineteen year old whose heart is essentially broken or her dreams dashed upon the rocks?

All I can say is this. How dare you. How fucking dare you bend this young and most certainly beautiful woman against your will. You should both be grateful she hasn't turned to something like that and be damned thankful that she is still alive if it hadn't been for any one of you!

I apologize if I'm angry, but I am. I am flagrantly pissed off at the fact that you both are saying something that isn't even either one of you. Pull your heads out of your collective asses and listen with both ears to what the girl has to say for a change, will you? Maybe she's wanting to do things for herself instead of acting on your whims like she is a slave. Well guess what! She's not a slave and she can't live without one or the other. Without the mind, she will only lead herself down a pathway of recklessness. Without the heart, she becomes secluded or worse yet, she'll become a nomadic creature that despises everything that has to do with life, love and happiness. Without the both of you... She will become a mere shell of a human being.

Once again you two, I deeply apologize if I'm coming off as an asshole, but I feel this has to be the only way to get the both of you to listen. This isn't some Catholic guilt trip, either. What this is is a young man that is trying to reach out to the both of you and listen to what I'm trying to say, because I can sense by the words she has written hat she has had an extremely difficult life. I don't know the details about it, but I can tell that it must have been something that was deeply traumatic. However, I can thank whoever it was that has allowed me to look past the trauma and see the person within. I'll say it again, she is a beautiful young lady. Sure, she's got a few deficiencies, but who gives a rat's ass? I like what I see. She's smart, funny, full of piss and vinegar, and most importantly, she's honest to herself and what she believes in. I know I haven't spoken to her long, but I still stand by what I say.

Now, she might use this journal forum as a means of entertaining her mind, but what she doesn't know is that there are people much like myself who pops into this every now and again and peeks in on her. Sometimes, they laugh, sometimes they cry. Sometimes they leave words of encouragement. Sometimes, they even leave something goofy behind in a post to cheer her up and brighten up her day.

You know why they do this, Bunny's Heart and Mind? It's because they care. They care for this young lady who's basically pleading her case before a court of her peers. The only thing of it is, there is a litany of people who listens. Much like me, for example.

So in conclusion, I ask the both of you to listen to what bunny has to say. She really isn't all that bad of a person. Granted, we all have our faults, but the issue here is to try to look past those faults and leave out the negativity. Focus on the positive aspects of what you're both good at and never stop there. To quote former Prime Minister Winston Churchill some years ago...

He said this. "Never, never, never give up."

Here's an interesting story I have that ties into this. There were two frogs that were hopping along one day through someone's backyard up until they stopped in a barn. They continued hopping along until the both of them slipped into a butter churner. From there, these two frog are kicking hard and kept at it for about 20 minutes until one of the frogs looks up and says, "I can't kick anymore. I'm just going to drown." and he did once that bugger's head sunk below. *makes a slashing motion near his throat* Dead as a doorknob.

Now with the other frog, he says, "I am never, never, never giving up!" And he kicked. He kicked so hard that he wound up churning that butter by himself! About five minutes later, here comes a farmer into the barn and he sees that frog up on the butter churner... Taking a nap!

He didn't quit and neither should either of you.

With Regards,
BlisteredBlood

In all honesty, though, I'm actually kind of annoyed at Mind. Mind seems to think that history condemns the future to a pattern, but Mind and Heart's own efforts to break their patterns (with some success) ought to put the disproof to Mind's assumptive theorem.

If anything, Mind is remarkably inflexible, and seems to think that, at 19, and missing whole segments of those 19 years, that it has all possible knowledge and answers. However, it is not actually a determinative universe, and one cannot actually take one part of the universe at one particular time and successfully extrapolate the entirety of existence both forward and backward from the Big Bang to the Big Crunch.

Which is a scientific, logic-based way of saying Mind has no idea what's going to happen. Mind is obsessing on what (remarkably little) it already knows, and thinking that's the end of things. But the universe is always more complex than you think, no matter how complex you think it is. And Mind is doing itself and the whole of Creation a disservice by thinking it knows what's going to happen next.

This is addressed to Mind: Go absorb some Chaos Theory, take a look at some Quantum Mechanics. We don't know what's going to happen, and there's a fair amount of evidence that we're not supposed to know, that the whole thing is set up to make the future unguessable.

And this means: you don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Or next week. Or next year. You can claim what you want, and you can make sure you, yourself, don't do anything. Why you would choose to do so, to damn yourself to inactivity and insignificance as opposed to actually trying anything, strikes me as uselessly self-defeating, but that's just me. In any case, even if you don't do anything, other people are in play, other events occur, all of whom you don't know about, can't predict, and can't fully understand (motives, ripple effects, etc.). Therefore, your predictions are for crap.

Since you don't know what's going to happen, you damn yourself to a self-fulfilling prophecy by predicting your own defeatist future, which I don't know why you do that to yourself. You claim to be logical, but you're not so much Mind as Vicious Cynicism. Your logic is colored by emotion as much as anything Heart does, so stop doing that to yourself. You're sabotaging yourself, and you need to quit it.

Heart, you're doing decently, as far as I've been able to tell. The fact that Mind is angry at you is as good an indicator as anything. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom