Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Adventures

Hrm...perhaps help?

4. Eyes the radiat warmth and affection

8. A great knack for writing

So do most writers, it's why editors have jobs.

As for the writing, sure you may make mistakes in spelling and grammar perhaps, but your words flow and keep the attention.

Probably because as a society we are more prone to see the darker side of things. Each individual case does vary but people are more affected by rainy days than sunny ones. In todays day and age, good doesn't stand out as much as the bad ones.

Should be noted, you're also classifying vast ranges of things under a single point.

Wit. Art. Loyalty. Huge general categories, these.

Art: drawing skill, shading, painting, sculpture, perspective, color gradations, evocativeness of the reality of the subject matter, lifelike lips or eyes or whatever. We don't know, we've only seen the one example, but any/all of these could be relevant, and many of them are general, themselves.

You're also not bringing things in like friendliness. Compassion. Insight. All positives that being self-aware about tends to negate, so it not only makes sense that you'd neglect to mention them but it increases their value.

And a final observational point: there's nothing so positive that looking at it in a certain way can't undercut it. No quality is so pure and obviously good that a determined person can't pick it apart. Hence, if your mindset is prone to that, you have difficulty finding pure good, and no problem whatsoever finding flaws.

Nobody has yet mentioned your blistering intelligence, or perfect sense of class. I think both bear recognition.

If the results of your life as it stands do not satisfy you, you must find the willpower to enact change. I found much learning from that inner beast - I think you could, too.

Hell, nothing else has worked, has it? Throw the switch. Let her out. Fuck the consequences.

I think poor timing caused this, not a lack of attraction. Moreover, it was probably attraction that made it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself.

It didn't go right this time, but that doesn't mean anything was done wrong. It hurts, but the pain will go, and the sooner you can try and try again, the sooner things will click into perfect place with someone.

Corporal Bunny said:
P.s Bunny's Goal look:

images

As most shallow men like.

nuuuuuuu!!

stay as you are!
please, I beg you, you have the 'perfect' body type.
this lady you have posted is scary fit, like, way more fit than myself.

don't change for the love of all things sacred bunny!

T___________T

*Approves this topic*

And you don't need to lose weight.
You are stunning and your body is immaculate.

Back
Top Bottom