Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus (mainman x mappy)

One of the witches who were part of the summoning ritual sat up. She was clearly violated and muttered, "Summon a greater demon they said, it would give you powers they said... All I got was getting fucked."

She was trembling, her vaginal hurts and saw many others like vampires, and other supernatural creatures abused by the demon. It was a massacre as the demons killed many other things on sight, and the cops could not hurt it, and simply got slaughtered. Gunshots and screams could be heard, but she could feel the demon still alive.

Crystal woke up, she had bruises all over and felt violated in many orfices. "What the fuck just happened?" Crystal muttered and looked at bodies everywhere.

Liz easily overpowers the plump cop and started jerking him off. She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him and felt the cop trembling in fear as he got erect. The cop's fear and struggles and the smell of polyester was such a turn on now that she grabbed the cop's balls and squeezed while she removed her pants and inserted the erected dick into her. The cop felt comfortable and she felt good as she shoved harder and harder and squeezed the soft cop.

The Liz was done, she released the cop who ejaculated and the cop whimpered and trembled in fear. The other cop crawled back to the patrol car as he could not feel his legs and as he grabbed the mic of the radio, a hand covered his mouth. "I can't let you do that... I've had enough cops for the day..." She said and crushed the mic and gripped the back of the neck of the cop and dislocated his spine. "Wow, this feels like a video game..." She took the cop's jacket and drove off in the police car.

Liz saw a massacre, she drove through a roadblock and everyone was dead. There were many random bystanders murdered as well. It was a trail that she could follow and found simple corpses littered on the sidewalk. Liz drove ahead and found a man at a roadblock fucking a cop as well and 3 other cops were on the ground. Liz approached and the man fucked the cop hard, thrusting into his ass and the cop screamed in pain as he was penetrated.

There were more police sirens approaching and Liz thought that it would be nice to introduce herself and she approached as the man was done with the cop and tossed his lifeless corpse on the ground. "Wow, you did all that?" Liz asked and the man grabbed Liz and forcefully forced her on the police car and pressed her head.

"Wait, I'm on your side, more cops are coming," Liz shouted and tried to be stronger to push the man, but suddenly found herself trapped. Her jeans were ripped and the large prehensile cock entered her and she could feel it in her stomach. "FUCK!!" Liz screamed and she felt like one of the cops she raped and the cock hurts her as it entered and the man got more erect and his cock was the size of a forearm.

4 motorcycle cops arrived and man raped Liz and she tried pushing him away but it just made him happier as she struggled. A few gunshots were heard and the cops fired at the man and he looked annoyed. "What the fuck!" A cop shouted and radioed for backup. 2 cops approached and clubbed the man in the head and the man was confused. "What brave stupid fucks.. I will enjoy this..." The man said and as Liz's struggles died down, she was tossed onto an old cop and the man walked over and grabbed the 2 cops that smashed their batons on him.

A cop was horrified as he saw his friends crushed to death instantly with a hug and he emptied his gun and the man reached him and grabbed him and the large prehensile dick entered his ass. The cop screamed and the man thrusted hard several times and broke the cop's spine and the cop was dropped to the ground as he body convulsed as hie spine broke.

The remaining old cop tried to get up and he emptied his gun at the man but he did not seem harmed. The cop screamed for help and the man stepped on his boots as he tried to crawl away and he was grabbed and turned around. The man licked his face and sniffed his white hair as the old cop struggled helplessly against the demon and the prehensile dick entered the cop and he screamed in pain as he was lifted off the ground and the dick went deeper into him. The man walked over to grab Liz. "You seem much tougher than these useless humans..." The man said and Liz was dragged by the hair and the man ejaculated into the old cop and his dick shot up and exited through the cop's mouth and the man ripped the old cop in two. Liz was covered in blood and she was in pain as well. "The other humans die easily, and you can be fucked again and again..." The man said and grabbed her throat and pulled her close. "I may just keep you as a trophy, perhaps even allow you to serve me, can you heal up?"

Liz was dropped, her vaginal hurts and she gasped for air.

Crystal decided that she had enough for the day and as she was about to go home, cops spotted her and in her current state, she was easily arrested. There were many others in the cell and a young girl, one of the ladies Crystal has seen fucking some cops were also in the cell, badly bruised. "You too?" Crystal asked and the lady nodded.

Crystal was still in denial, everything that happened felt very surreal and weird. "What the fucked happened?" Crystal said and over the next few hours, she was processed through the police system, and would be charged for rape, murders and probably sentenced to death.

4 cops entered the cell, bringing the girl back and she turned and punched the throats of 2 cops. "What the f..." She grabbed the fat cop and choked him and the Crystal grabbed the remaining bald cop and covered his mouth. The ladies made quick work of the cops, stripped them and quickly walked towards the exit.

An old cop at the gates looked up and his mouth was covered. "Nice old piggy..." Both girls said together and started jerking him off and the girl fucked him. Crystal kissed him and saw the lady had fangs and drained the cop.

The girl then unlocked another cell and another girl exited. The group moved up the stairs and waited and as 2 plump cops entered, they were grabbed. "Need to get out now. "The girls said. "We will be finished."

Paramedics and cops arrived and Liz was cuffed and taken into police custody instead of the hospital. There were a few survivors and the non-cops were all arrested. At the cell, one of the cops changed into the new set of uniform and walked to the cell area to look at the survivors and said, "Don't worry, will get you out."

Within minutes, an alarm sounded, the cell gate unlocked, and everyone came out. All the cops were out responding to the demon, and the remaining cops were easily taken out and there were only 4 cops in the small police station, all of them kidnapped.

"So, now there is this big fucking demon out that is killing use as well." One of the escaped person said.

"I was fucked bad and everything hurts," Liz said as she kissed a plump cop in a stolen police van and started fucking him and draining his vitality to heal.

The cops were used for healing and the group of 4 supernatural beings decided that they need to take out this demon as it was not playing nice.

"Oh, nice old piggy..." A voice said and a hand covered the mouth of an old cop. A plump cop heard muffled moans and a lady moved in inhuman speeds and grabbed him and overpowered him. "Let's just go..." Liz said and the cops were choked unconscious and the ladies left. One of the ladies was a skilled assassin, and a vampire and could climb walls and had keen senses.

The remaining cops were surprised as she landed behind them and choked them as the others easily overpowered them and knocked them out. In the garage, the ladies grabbed the 2 plump motorcycle cops and cuffed them. An old police sergeant saw the ladies hugged the motorcycle cops and reached for his gun but Crystal was behind him and grabbed the gun and shoved it into his neck. "Shhh..." Crystal said.

The group found the keys to a police truck and drove off with the motorcycle cops and the sergeant cuffed inside. "Let's not waste this." The vampire said as she jerked off the cops and drained some blood from them.

The police radio was full of activity as the cops failed to hunt down the demon and were slaughtered. "Look, we want him dead too." Crystal said to the trembling old sergeant who was getting a handjob. "Most of us don't kill cops, some of these horny bitches just want to fuck." The ladies enjoyed the scent of fear, mixed with polyester and that old cop smell as they have different ways of getting pleasure from the situation.

One of the ladies drove the police van past a roadblock where the cops were murdered and the trail led to an old library where many police cars and trucks were outside. Gunshots were heard inside and the ladies exited the truck. The vampire wiped the cum on the uniform of the old cop and smiled at him. "Just stay here, let us do your job for you."

==========================================================================

With every murder, the demon got more powerful and harder to kill. It did not play by any rules and was just out to create chaos and murder anything including other demons.

The demon circled behind a female cop and grabbed her. She was kissed and disarmed and the demon's tongue entered her mouth... The demon's barbed dick ripped a hole in her trousers and penetrated her and entered her. The woman flailed and pawed frantically as she was fucked and her vaginal was ripped as he dick grew in size and eventually, she stopped moving as her spine was broken and she was tossed aside.

The demon licked his arm sized dick and looked at all the corpses around him and picked up a wolfhead and stepped over 2 burning vampires. The claw marks on his chest started to heal, "finally..."He said and walked out the rear door and saw 2 plump cops guarding outside.

"Hello, my piggies..." The demon said and a plump cop turned around and saw the demon piercing his dick through his partner's ass through the body and exiting his mouth. The plump cop was too scared and froze in fear as the demon licked the blood from the cop's mouth and then tossing him aside and placed a finger on the plump cop's mouth, "Shhh..." The demon whispered. "You seem soft and nice, I may let you live."

4 motorcycle cops saw a plump cop staggering out of the alley and pointed to them to enter the alley. "The demons are dead, everyone is dead." The cop said and the motorcycle cops ran inside.

"4 more only?" The demon said as he grabbed the rear motorcycle cop and snapped his neck. "What the... "A cop turned around and saw the large demon with 2 motorcycle cop in his arms, kicking helplessly as they are strangled and the demon tossed them onto a wall and they went limp.

"Please, nooo..." The remaining cop begged and the demon removed his helmet, jacket and boots and sniffed it. "Wow, so much fear..." The demon said and pulled down the cop's breeches and grabbed his dick and rubbed it. The cop's balding head was rubbed as the demon felt high sniffing the trembling cop.

As the cop ejaculated, a vampire leaped on the demon and bit into his neck. Another large man rushed over and tried to stab the demon with a dagger and the demon grabbed his hand and shoved his claws through his chest. The vampire drained the blood of the demon but the demon does not seem to be amused and grabbed the vampire and twists off the vampire's head and bathed in the blood. "Fuck... lost the mood." The demon said as he left the remaining trembling cop on the ground and exited the alley to see the plump cop he was controlling on the ground, drained of his blood.

"There goes my wake up fuck..."

A vampire assassin spotted a lot of limp cops and searched around to find the demon fucking the mouth of an armored cop and everyone else near the demon seemed to be ripped apart, including other supernatural creatures. A team of state troopers entered the building and searched and the vampire assassin shook his head and said. "He becomes stronger with every kill, yet the cops keep coming."

Another lady arrived and nodded at the vampire assassin. "The cops are not doing a good job." The lady said. "Should we use them to power ourselves up to fight the demon?"

A sergeant with white hair heard muffled moans and saw 2 cops behind him getting choked and a lady lifting a plump cop beside him and crushing his throat. He reached for his gun and the lady stared into his eyes and he froze in fear. The choking cops were easily subdued, cuffed and the vampire drained a little of their blood to be physically more powerful. Vampires can burn blood in their bodies to be faster, stronger and tougher. The troopers did not stand a chance.

Another truck with armored cops arrived and as the door opened, they saw the vehicle commander on the ground and a man rushing into the police truck and weaved around the cops, chopping their necks and one by one, the cops collapsed.

Gunshots were heard and the troopers rushed into the room and saw the first team of armored cops on the ground and the demon grabbing the helmets of 2 cops and crushing their skull. "Drop that bastard!" A cop shouted and fired his shotgun at the demon and frantically reload. The demon moved with inhuman speeds and shoved the cop into the wall and the cop went limp. He slammed the heads of 2 armored cops together, crashing their helmets and grabbed the remaining short cop and removed his armor layer by layer. "Smells good..."

The vampires moved towards the gunshots and saw a few troopers and the troopers were grabbed. "Saving you from a massacre." The lady said and choked the troopers and the man elbowed the necks of the troopers and before anyone could raise any alarm, the remaining trooper was grabbed and disarmed.

The vampire assassin could smell the short cop in the room and saw the demon jerking off the cop and he entered with his pudgy cop in his arms. "See, we are pretty much the same, is there room for negotiation?" The vampire said. "We are top of the food chain."

The demon's dick suddenly erected and pierced through the short cop and the cop impaled by the dick flailed helplessly. "I'm on top, and it is possible I let you live if you worship me..."

"Well, what do I get?" the vampire assassin asked, "I'm pretty good myself."

"You get to exist," The demon said and he tossed the short cop aside and approached the vampire and grabbed his pudgy cop. "They will fear me and worship me..."

The lady leaped from the ceiling and plunged a dagger into the demon's back. The demon was shocked and the vampire stabbed the demon with so much force that his blade bent and he was shocked and the demon grew spikes on his body and his skin became hard and he grabbed both the man and the lady and crushed their skulls.

"Fuck..." 4 cops entered and saw the massacre and immediately fired at the demon but the bullets does not penetrate his skin. "Fear me..." Teh demon said and the cops froze in fear and he walked over, grabbed the cop with white hair and his dick penetrated his pants and fucked the cop and sniffed him. "So much fear, so soft..."

The remaining cops were so frightened and their muscles tensed up and saw the demon fucked the cop with white hair and left him twitching on the ground as he pulled out his large dick and the dick slammed into the face of a sergeant and the sergeant collapsed. "What should I do to the two of you?"

Liz ended up in the hospital, watched by several cops in her room. She felt weak and saw nurses coming in and everyone in the room was cuffed and constantly sedated. The female patients were also sexually abused by the guards.

"Hey, we fucking hate the big killer as well," Liz muttered as a fat cop walked over and unzipped his pants, "Please, it hurts there..."

Strangely, Liz felt better and stared into the fat cop's eyes as she got fucked and she could heal herself as she was fucked. "Get the other round cop over here." Liz said and saw the fat cop walking over and the other cop with a thick mustache walked over.

"I don't think we should be doing..." Before the cop could finish his sentence, Liz stared at the fat cop and the round cop was shoved towards her and she grabbed the cop and stared into his eyes. "Fuck me..."

Her drowsiness went away and both cops were dazed, and she sent them to the other beds where the ladies bit into their throats and drained them. Liz uncuffed the ladies and 2 ladies peep outside the door and grabbed 2 cops outside and the cops were kissed.

"Lets get that demon motherfucker," Liz said. "You gals can heal right?"

A plump motorcycle cop with a thick mustache saw the demon fucking his friend and a lot of other officers on the ground. "Geez..." The cop muttered and Crystal covered his mouth. "That beast will kill all of you..." The cop trembled and Crystal licked his face and sniffed his collar. "Intoxicating..." Crystal said and reached into his pants and starts jerking him off.

The demon fucked the cop under him and snapped his neck. 2 cops emptied their guns into the demon but he stood there and the cops as they ran out of bullets. Suddenly, they were suspended off the ground and as the demon closed his fist, the cops were crushed and their bones mangled.

Crystal fucked the plump motorcycle cop as she was turned on by the violence and more cops arrived and they could not even hurt the demon. One by one, the demon shoved his dick into the cops' mouths and choked them, then rips them apart.

The plump cop ejaculated and Crystal could smell the sweetest smell she could imagine and hugged the cop and choked him till he stopped moving. Crystal walked over as the demon was fucking a fat cop and stared into the demon's eyes. "We can co-exist, but you want to be the boss...." The demon was surprised and Crystal pumped a few shotgun rounds into the demon and the demon was not amused. Crystal underestimated her powers and even though she was much more powerful than before, she was nothing compared to the demon.

"Where is everybody?" An old cop muttered as he looked around. "Can't find anyone..."

He heard muffled moans and saw 2 ladies hugging the cops behind him and Liz walked over and hugged him. "shhh..."Liz whispered and covered his mouth. "I'll make this quick."

The 2 ladies bit into the cops and healed themselves and approached Liz with the trembling old cop. Liz handed the old cop to the ladies who gave him a blow job and drained his blood as he was about to ejaculate. Liz could smell the fear and excitement and she heard more footsteps approaching and waited in ambush.

2 motorcycle cops entered and they were punched in the gut and their necks grabbed. Their gloves pawed helplessly as Liz choked them and Liz sniffed their leather jackets and could smell polyester, leather and fear. "Kinda makes me horny but let's not waste time." Liz said and dropped the bodies as they were unconscious.

The ladies took out all the cops and guards at the hospital and kidnapped 2 plump cops at the carpark and went on the trail to hunt the demon again. It was still murdering everyone and the cops could find him but not stop him.

They reached an old building and saw a lot of police cars outside and the ladies became faster and stronger and powered up and moved behind the small groups of cops and easily take them out to drink blood to replenish.

"Useless..." Liz said as she covered the mouth of a short old sergeant and choked him. Watching the vampire fuck another cop with thick white mustache beside her, Liz decided that she should have some fun as well and pulled down the pants of the sergeant and began to fuck him. She stared into his eyes and dominated him, she could me me frightened till he was helpless or a horny bastard to rape her. Then she made the sergeant make passionate sex with her and seemed to gain nourishment and strength.

"What the fuck am I?" Liz muttered. "I'm not like them and don't drink blood, but fucking makes me strong?"

Liz informed the ladies and had a deal with them, they would take on the cops together, Liz would fuck them before the ladies drink, and the ladies agreed.

"Fucking this as well?" A lady asked as she dragged a fat cop who struggled meekly as she punched his back and ruptured his kidney.

"Ya, but I need him to be fit enough to fuck." Liz said and the lady simply drained from him and the other lady dragged a captain from the state trooper over. The captain was trembling in fear as his pants was pulled down and dick pulled out. "This one is good?" The other lady asked.

"Yup, smells great to me." Liz said as she sniffed his boots up to his groin.

The demon moved and grabbed Crystal and shoved her into a wall, breaking her ribs. Gunshots were heard and Crystal was dropped to the ground and saw armored cops with rifles and SMG shooting at the demon and the demon had claws and clawed at the cops, cutting through their armor and cutting them in half.

An armored cop was grabbed and his head was twisted off and the fat cop beside him went pale and froze in fear. "Round piggy..." The demon said and hugged the fat cop and bit his neck, crushing his throat.

Crystal healed herself and was still in pain and saw the demon enjoying himself, killing the cops one by one. The cops did not stand a chance as they were tossed into the wall and died on impact. A sergeant was grabbed and his rifle tossed away and the demon hugged him. "Nice soft cops..." The demon said and covered the sergeant's mouth as his dick penetrated the sergeant's ass through his pants.

Crystal noticed the demon actually bleeding as many bullets hit him and was healing as he fucked the sergeant and she crawled to a twitching cop and kissed him, draining his life and healing up. "Wow, I can do that too."

The ladies walked to the basement and approached a few cops by a police car. "Need these to heal up." A lady said and as no one else is in the basement, they moved behind the cops. 2 old cops were grabbed and Liz punched the lower back of a plump cop and grabbed him in a chokehold. The old cops were easily subdued and the ladies grabbed their dicks and jerked them off as they bit into the old cops.

Liz rubbed the trembling plump cop's head and sniffed his collar. "smells great for you gals... heal up." The ladies grabbed the plump cop and one of them gave him a blow job as the cop whimpered in fear. Liz fucked the plump cop as he got erect and the ladies bit into him. They tossed the cops into the trunk and found the keys to the police car and saw a motorcycle entering the basement.

"Nice, motorcycle cop." A lady said and as the cop got off his bike, she covered his mouth and dragged him to the police car.

The demon murdered a lot of heavily armored cops but he was quite careless and Crystal could find some alive to heal her wounds.

More vampires rushed at the demon and some were skilled killers and shot the demon in the head several times before they went into melee. Crystal arrived as she saw the demon ripping the remaining vampire's head off and drinking his blood. "Fuck..." Crystal muttered and picked up a dagger and charged the demon.

Crystal shoved the dagger into the demon's neck and the demon howled in pain as a group of armored cops entered and fired at everyone. Crystal wanted to finish off the demon but she was shot multiple times and she rushed into a room to hide from the gunfire.

"Fuck..." Crystal muttered as 2 armored cops entered the room and she was shot before she grabbed a cop and stared into the other cop's eyes. "Stop shooting me!" The cop looked dazed and she disarmed her cop and removed his pants. There were no more sounds outside and Crystal covered the mouth of her armored cop, pulled down his pants, and fucked him.

After draining him, she grabbed the other armored cop and drained his life to heal her wounds. "Shit... need to quickly finish him off." Crystal said as she followed the trail of dead cops and tried to look for the demon.

================================================================

The demon was quick and silent. He grabbed an armored cop's helmet and twisted his head off. Then moved up to 2 more cops and grabbed their throats and crushed them. "No more heavily armored ones." The demon muttered and moved in the shadows towards a chubby coo with thick glasses. "Wow, so soft..." The demon said as he covered the cop's mouth and squeezed him.

"What's going on here?" A sergeant asked and saw the corridor littered with cops and the demon grabbed him close and sniffed him. The sergeant froze in fear and the demon's penis penetrated his ass and his mouth was covered as he gave out muffled moans as the penis went in deeper.

================================================================

'Where did the demon go?" Crystal asked a short old cop and stared into his eyes. "Fuck... if you've seen him, you will be dead."

Crystal kissed him and started draining his energy to heal her wounds. She looked around and spotted 2 more motorcycle cops guarding an exit and moved up to them and stared at the fat cop and grabbed the other one. Crystal was more powerful than she thought and she overpowered the cop and fucked him as she drained away his life.

She sniffed the fat cop and gave him a blow job and suddenly realized that she could stop the charm on the man and the man came to his senses but Crystal overpowered him and started thrusting onto his dick and fucked him hard. Then she heard gunshots and quickly drained from the cop and rushed over to witness another massacre. "Fuck, he is healed." She said as she saw the demon ripping apart several FBI SWAT officers.

The ladies grabbed 2 old cops at a police truck and Liz grabbed their keys and started driving off to look for the demon. It was not hard as many police cars were converging to the area.

When Liz stopped the truck, she looked behind and the ladies drained the cops and were ready to go. There were many other police vehicles around but no one else can be seen. Liz looked around and found several other cops limp and saw Crystal. "Oh hey..." Then gunshots were heard and the demon can be seen ripping up SWAT officers.

The vampires rushed at the demon as the demon destroyed the last officer and the demon was stabbed multiple times by the vampires. They were grabbed and tossed aside and Liz joined the attack and kicked the demon's head and pulled out the dagger to stab him again. The demon kicked her and she flew into the wall and the vampires rushed over and started a series of attacks which seemed to start to hurt the demon.

Liz saw another police car arriving and 2 plump cop exited and simply grabbed a plump cop and kissed him. "Geez..." The other cop muttered and the cop looked dazed. "Don't stay here, take your partner and leave."

A few more supernatural beings arrived and converged on the demon. He was starting to really get hurt.

2 SWAT officers emptied their rifles into the demon and the demon grabbed their throats and crushed their necks easily. Vampires joining in the fight and attacked the demon, but with the police coming and shooting as well, things were not easy. The demon was badly injured but as he ripped the cops apart, the demon got stronger and was able to take out the vampires.

===============================================================

"Don't let the cops through," A vampire said to his team of 4 vampires and they stopped a police bus and dominated the vehicle commander and as the driver and vehicle commander were dazed, 2 vampires went up the bus and massacred everyone. The 2 vampires got off the bus and the other vampires dragged several trembling motorcycle cops that just arrived and the vampires fed on them.

The 2 vampires were as strong as they could get and moved at inhuman speeds and grabbed an old cop exiting a police car and tossed him at the other vampires and rushed towards the demon. These vampires were now battle beasts as they were each as strong as the demon and as fast. They called the demon and started a brawl, but the demon was tough and could defend himself.

"Fuck, more cops..." A female vampire said and waved down the first police car that arrived and stared at the cop. "Oh, nice round ones."

The other cop was confused and got out but before he could draw his gun, another vampire moved behind him and rammed a fist into his back. The cop screamed in pain and was silenced by a bite to the throat.

A van of armored cops exited and drew their batons to attack. A vampire leaped at an armored cop and forced him to the ground. "Geez..." The cop shouted and the vampire grabbed his throat and crushed the adam's apple. The other cops clubbed the vampire's head and with 4 of them surrounding the vampire, they started to club him down.

A motorcycle cop drew his gun and the female vampire grabbed the gun and shoved it into his throat. "I hate guns." The cop surrender and she disarmed him and reached into his breeches and started jerking him off. The vampire rubbed his white hair and started fucking his erect dick. "Noo... please..." The cop begged his boots kicked helplessly as she squeezed him. The vampires drained the cops and boosted their physical abilities and rushed towards the demon to attack him.

The demon was getting seriously injured by the vampires but managed to rip a vampire into two. Liz had no choice but to join in but the demon was still inhumanly strong and ripped a deep wound into Liz as she grabbed his arm to allow the vampires to stab him. The pain was excruciating and Liz managed to heal herself but felt hungry and weak... she was beside a moaning motorcycle cop and felt horny.

It was weird as she subconsciously just went to pull down his pants and fucked him while the vampires continued to attack the demon. The cop ejaculated and she sucked the remaining energy from the cop and felt much better. "What the fuck?" Liz muttered. "Sex sustains me?"

More cops arrived and the injured vampires grabbed some of them to drain their bloods to heal and Liz joined the attack and grabbed the demon to hold him down so others could stab him.

More supernatural creatures arrived and police arrived and it became chaotic and the vampires now have to take out the cops while the demon destroys the werewolves. Crystal decided to play her part and she moved towards the police vans and she realized that when she concentrated, she could dominate the minds of the cops, one by one, making them focus on the demon.

"What the..." A sergeant shouted as he saw 4 dazed motorcycle cops and Crystal staring into an old cop's eyes. "Freeze!" The sergeant shouted and Crystal walked over and stared at him. He aimed at her and as he looked into her eyes, he suddenly could not move and she walked over and kissed him and it was over.

"Now, take out the big monster thing over there, ignore the furry things and the women covered in blood. They are on your side."

Crystal felt hungry and weak as she controlled the minds of the cops but it seemed to have worked. Now, everyone just concentrates on one target, but she seemed to have reached her capacity and she grabbed a plump cop and made out with him to regain some energy.

It was a group effort, the demon destroy and massacred everyone, but most of them kept coming as there was simply no choice to let him escape and kill again. Liz was thrown on a wall and the demon sprouted wings but the werewolves grabbed the wings and the vampires continued their assault with cops shooting at everyone.

The wings were ripped off and the demon went berserk and ripped the werewolves in half and became a melee beast. But eventually, the numbers got him down and the cops approached and blew him up.

There was a short moment of relief as the demon was destroyed and ripped to pieces, but shortly after, the few remaining vampires healed themselves, they were hungry and they turned on the cops.

"Shit.. nooo..." An old cop shouted as the vampires grabbed the armored cops and bit into their throats.

Immediately, the remaining cops snapped out of their trance as the vampire went into a feeding frenzy. "Kill that bitch!" a large armored cop shouted as a vampire snapped a fat cop's neck and drained his blood. The cops concentrated their fire on a vampire and shredded it with their automatic weapons but the other vampires circled the cops and easily took them out one by one.

"What the..." A sergeant shouted as a vampire moved with inhuman speeds and rammed deadly fists into a group of cops and they had their spines broken even when wearing heavy armor. It was a battle of attrition and few vampires and cops remain.

Liz was badly injured as well and she had no choice but to grab a twitching cop and kiss him, draining his life away as she healed. The demon was dead and his essence was released and it entered everyone in the room. They felt a rush in power and the remaining cops were massacred.

"Please..." A short cop was forced to the ground as the vampire removed his helmet and pulled down his pants. He was easily overpowered and the lady clamped her knees around his head and sucked his dick and started to rub her vaginal in his face. He flailed as he was assaulted and she sucked his blood from his erection and drained him.

The remaining cops were round, old and not very physical and the vampires overpowered them and fucked them hard. There were 4 vampires remaining and they exited the building covered in blood and saw some cops outside. "Less armor..." A vampire said as she covered the mouth of a round pudgy cop and choked him. She grabbed the helmet of another cop and snapped his neck.

A police captain picked up the radio and saw a lady snapped the necks of 2 cops and grabbed him. "Such a fancy old cop. She said and pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick.

Liz was almost healed and she felt aggressive and strong and realized that she joined the massacre and there was a bald cop under her as she fucked his erected dick. He ejeculated and Liz got up and cleaned herself. "What the fuck..." She muttered and decided to go home.

The vampires ended their feeding frenzy and had a handful of cops alive and the cops were cuffed and the vampires decided to burn the building turning off the water supply and use whatever explosives and gas or anything flammable they could find to destroy it.

They saw 4 motorcycle cops checking on the twitching cops and the motorcycle cops were surprised as they 4 humanoid figures and before they could draw their guns, they were grabbed.

"This old piggy is so tall and soft," The vampire said as she forced a cop on the ground and disarmed him.

"This one is short..." Another lady said as she pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick.

"Round piggy smells good..." A vampire showed her fangs to the trembling old cop and thrust onto his dick and bit his neck.

The remaining vampire shoved his cop into a police car and creating a big dent in the car and snapped the neck of his cop. "Shit... accident." The vampire said, not realizing his strength.

"Did we just got stronger?" The vampire said and lifted the front of a police car. "Wow." he went and collected the remaining cops that were alive and the fire started to burn the building and they got into a police van and drove off.

There were a lot of sacrifices made and the police were used as fuel by both sides and suffered the most loss. Crystal healed up and saw the supernatural creatures take out all the cops and she grabbed an old cop to save him from the others.

Crystal drove to a motel and got a room and dragged the old cop inside. The next morning, Crystal started off by fucking the old cop and felt much better. "Finally, the demon is gone, and I found some of my powers." Crystal was certain she could alter his memory and command him so she let the cop go.

With the new found knowledge, she can easily get whatever she wanted and life was much easier than before.

A lot of cops woke up in a motel room, dazed and confused. Many of them felt weak and their pants were down and their underwear sticky. Some of them felt sores from behind. "What the fuck happened?" An old cop asked. He looked around and everyone looked pale.

The demon was destroyed, but things did not get back to normal immediately. The supernatural creatures that survived were bolder and did not bother about human laws. The vampires continued to feed on cops, luring them into alleys and knocking them out. There was still a state of emergency and the national guards were called in to secure the city at night during the curfew and many of them were taken out and drained as well.

6 cops arrived at an alley where gunshots were reported and they found a police car with 2 limp cops. "Be careful, the killers may still be around." 5 of the cops began searching the alley and the short cop with white hair reached for his radio and before he could report, a large man moved behind him and placed him in a chokehold. The short cop kicked silently in the air and went limp.

"Freeze!" The cops shouted as they spotted a tall man covered in blood chewing an arm from a dead man in a jumpsuit.

"What are you doing here?" The man said. "I've just taken out our killer who escaped."

The cops approached the man carefully and the man pointed at a police van in the corner. 3 cops searched the police van and found 4 dead cops in the van. As the other 2 cops moved to the man and attempted to cuff him, another man moved behind the fat cop and choked him and the man punched the throat of the other cop and as the cop choked, the man kneed into his face.

"I've already killed the killer for you." The man said and grabbed a bald cop and choked him.

"Jeez..." A cop shouted and drew his gun and another man grabbed his head and smashed it on the wall. The remaining cop was grabbed and disarmed.

The men sniffed at the cops in their arms and the cops trembled in fear. The cops' pants were pulled down and the men licked the faces of the cops. "Please don't kill us..."

The old cop peed himself and the man started jerking him off and the other man fucked his cop in his arms. The cops were abused and left frozen in fear as the 2 men walked out of the alley and moved towards 2 motorcycle cops that just arrived. "Hello fatty..." A man whispered as he grabbed the motorcycle cop in a chokehold. The other man punched the other motorcycle cop and lifted him off the ground by his throat and continued to squeeze. "Love the leather..." The man said and sniffed the boots of the cop and started stripping him. "I think I can fit this uniform."

"I guess they are still here," Crystal muttered as she walked into an alley and spotted 2 dead homeless men. "She saw flashing blue and red lights and waited in ambush."

"Holy shit..." A fat cop muttered as he spotted the dead men and heard sounds behind him and saw his partner slumped to the ground. Crystal stared into his eyes and smiled. "Go over there and masturbate..."

She dragged the limp cop over to the dumpster and waited. A round old cop walked in and Crystal grabbed him and shoved him to the wall. "I'm still a lot stronger..." The old cop was overpowered as Crystal removed his belt, pulled down his pants and humped him. The old cop could not do anything to the inhumanly strong foe and trembled in fear as she kissed him and fucked him.

"Ah..." Crystal muttered as she enjoyed herself and sniffed the cop. There was fear in the cop's eyes as she rubbed his white hair and started fucking him harder as he ejaculated.

"So, fucking is still fun, I'm still strong," Crystal said. "And I can be silent and quick..."

Crystal was satisfied and saw a police car arriving and a cop walked to the alley and Crystal circled around the sergeant in the police car. She opened the door and grabbed him out and choked him. "Shhh..." The sergeant was shocked and flailed helplessly as she prevented him from breathing and left him limp in the car and ran into the alley.

"Officer down!" The cop shouted in the radio and Crystal was already behind him and grabbed his throat. With a few fists into his soft body, the cop went limp. Crystal quickly left before more cops arrived and saw a pretty lady approaching. "You did this?" Crystal asked and pointed at the homeless men.

"Yup, mercy killing," The lady said and looked at the cops. "You're busy as well."

"We need to go..." Crystal said.

"Are you afraid of the piggies?" The lady said and 2 other ladies emerged. "We can take them. Let's have some fun."

Crystal nodded and exited the alley and easily stared into the eyes of the arriving cops and sent them into the alley for ambush.

The motorcycle cop felt helpless. His belt was removed and his breeches were pulled down and the man sniffed his collar and licked his face. "mmmm...." The man said and grabbed his dick and started jerking. The man rubbed the short white hair on the trembling cop and started penetrating the cop. He thrust harder as the cop moaned and went all beast mode and fucked the cop as he struggled. When the man was satisfied, he quickly bit into the throat of the cop and drank.

The other man changed into the police uniform and saw flashing blue and red lights in a distance and dragged the limp cops away. A police van arrived and a short cop stepped out along with an old cop who walked to the back of the van. A man in police uniform covered the mouth of the short cop and squeezed the side of his neck. The old cop bumped into a lady who hugged him.

Liz was walking by and saw several police vehicles and a lady hugging an old cop. A motorcycle cop opened the rear door of the van and drew his baton and entered. A few gun shots were heard and as Liz reached the van, he saw a pile of armored cops with the motorcycle cop choking the remaining one in his arms.

The motorcycle cop looked at Liz and smiled and he started jerking off the armored cop in her arms and Liz went over and sucked the cop's dick. The cop quickly ejaculated and the motorcycle cop bit into his throat. Liz started fucking the cop and within seconds, the cop went limp.

"That's a lot of cops," Liz said as she looked at the vehicles outside, then she saw the whole group of vampires. "Oh, a few of you."

The group entered the police van and picked a few cops and drove off. Liz decided to get a lift and as the van turned the corner down the street, they saw a few police cars ahead outside a police station.

"The night is still young..." The man in motorcycle cop uniform said. "We only have 3 cops in the van..."

Crystal followed 6 cops into the alley and 4 of them were grabbed and choked by the ladies. She stared into the eyes of a plump cop and said, "Wait right here and do nothing..." And grabbed the remaining cop and disarmed him. "What the..." The cop shouted and was shoved onto the limp cops and his pants was pulled down and Crystal started playing with his dick.

As the cops were getting fucked, a platoon of armored cops entered the alley and surrounded the ladies. "Freeze!" A fat armored cop shouted and aimed their tazers at the ladies.

Crystal kissed and drained essence from her cop and looked at the cops beside her and said. "I don't think there is enough of you..." And the cops shot their tazers at her.

The 2 ladies moved with inhuman speeds and punched an armored cop, breaking his ribs and kicked another cop between the legs sending him into a wall. Another lady grabbed the faces of 2 cops and rammed them into the wall behind and they slumped to the ground. "Holy..." A cop shouted and the lady grabbed him and disarmed him. "This one smells good." A lady said and overpowered her cop. The remaining cops fired at the lady charging at them and even with armor on, the lady broke bones with every attack. The sergeant shot her several times and she grabbed him and bit into his neck and drained his blood to heal wounds.

"That fucking sucks," Crystal said as she recovered from being stunned and saw the ladies draining from the armored cops. Crystal walked to a lieutenant outside and stared into his eyes. "Send the other cops into the alley." And the cop nodded. Crystal smiled as more cops arrived.

The ladies spent the next hour having more fun and eventually got bored and left. Most of the cops were left alive but many ended up in the hospital. The ladies drove a police van under a bridge where they grabbed the kidnapped cops -- round and unfit to the grass patch to fuck them. Crystal enjoyed fucking the terrified cops and smelling fear mixed with sweat and polyester, then the cops would be grabbed by the ladies to sip their blood.

Crystal rubbed the dick of a plump armored cop and he ejaculated quickly and she kissed him as his boots kicked helplessly as she was also inhumanly strong. "Please don't kill me..." He begged and the vampires grabbed him and bit his throat.

When the ladies were done, they walked down the river and saw another police van, and found another group feeding on the cops. "What?" Crystal muttered and approached and saw a large man fucking a motorcycle cop with a thick mustache. The other ladies were fucking old state troopers. "Wow, still so many of us?"

The group combined and they seemed contented to do as they please. "Any plans?" Crystal asked. "My life is much different now."

"I'm not sure if the humans can stop us," A large man said. "I don't know what we can do, and what we can't do."

They walked down the street and saw flashing lights ahead. "Road block..."

"10 cops..." A lady said, she seemed to have very good vision as they circled around the cops.

"Nice old motorcycle cop..." A lady said as she covered the mouth of a short cop.

"Hey, I want that one." Another lady said and grabbed a fat cop and choked him.

"Holy shit..." A sergeant shouted and reached for his gun and he was shoved against his police car and disarmed.

"So round and soft..." A man behind the sergeant said as the sergeant's belt was removed and the man pulled his pants down and started thrusting into the sergeant. The sergeant flailed helpless as he was raped and he saw the other cops getting choked and fucked as well.

A black van arrived and more armored cops exited and started shooting at the vampires with automatic weapons. "FBI SWAT..." A lady said and reached the rear armored cop and grabbed his helmet and choked him silently.

"That fucking hurts..." A lady said and moved with inhuman speeds and grabbed the throats of 2 men and bit an armored cop and drained him to heal. "Fuck, why wouldn't they go down!" An armored cop shouted and emptied his gun into a lady and another cop came and continued to shoot her as he reloaded.

A shotgun fired into Crystal and she flew 10 ft into a car and it stings and Crystal can feel throbbing sensation and she could not move. her wounds slowly closed as an armored man stepped on her and continued to fire at the others and suddenly, Crystal got up and tackled the man to the ground and pressed his shotgun against his throat, and asphyxiated him.

The supernatural beings eventually had the upperhand and it was a massacre. The man grabbed the back of the helmets of 2 cops and dislocated their spines and the ladies grabbed the cops and disarmed them, then fucked and drained the cops to heal.

"That was the FBI." Crystal said and checked a man with his throat ripped out. The large man had a plump sergeant on his dick and walked over. A lady grabbed the sergeant's dick and started jerking him off. "I guess they are on to us." The man said and held down the sergeant's arms as he was struggling. He continued to fuck the sergeant screaming in pain.

"Maybe we should take the fight to them?" a lady said as her old cop ejaculated and she bit into his throat and drank blood to heal.

Crystal looked around and saw one of the ladies killed. "They actually took someone out." Crystal said as she saw one of the ladies not moving. "So you guys can be killed?"

"I guess," Another lady said as she discarded the plump cop in her arms. "During the assault on the demon, many of us were killed, remember, but I guess when we cleared a few police stations, we sort of forgot about it."

Liz entered the police station and saw the Incubus fucking an old desk cop. "You look familiar..." Liz muttered and approached and found more limp cops on the ground. "I'm Shawn!"

"Oh, ya, we met earlier..." Liz said. "As in a few days before."

"I think so..." Shawn said and the old cop pawed helplessly and Liz walked over and rubbed the old's dick. Then the cop was fucked from both ends while Liz and Shawn continued to chat. The old cop was tossed aside when they were done and Liz had no more interest in the others and left. 4 cops at the entrance drew their guns and pointed at Liz and Shawn as they exited and Shawn stared into their eyes, "We're leaving and the attackers are still inside."

The cops looked dazed except from a fat cop with short hair and Liz walked over and hugged him while pushing away his hand. "I think officers are getting attacked, you need to go and save them instead of wasting time on us." Liz said and rubbed her erected nipples on his arm and kissed his cheek. The fat cop's eyes looked straight and he looked confused and followed the other cops into the police station.

Shawn walked towards a police car and saw a police sergeant exiting the car and placed his arms around the sergeant. "We need a lift."

Liz walked behind the other cop who saw Shawn. She grabbed the cop and kissed him. "Let's go somewhere and have fun." Liz said and shoved the cop into the rear seats and Shawn drove off.

"This new thing is weird." Liz said. "Seems like random vampires are killing again, even with the demon killed, there are too many supernatural creatures and cops now to have a normal life, let's ditch this and go somewhere."

"I like your plan..."

The man was done and the group fed on the police sergeant who was fucked and ejaculated. He went limp and was tossed aside. 2 motorcycle cops arrived and as they got off their bikes, they were grabbed and dragged to a police truck. The cops were overpowered and cuffed along with several other cops and the group drove the police truck with the cops inside.

They drove by a police station and saw another group taking out the cops there and collected a few cops in the van. Crystal shook her head, "too many of these fucking vampires, the city is going to shit..."

Crystal saw Liz with a handsome man and approached. "Wait up..." Then heard gunshots as more cops arrived but were quickly surrounded.

"Fuck this, I'm outta here." Crystal said as the cops that arrived shot the vampires but were quickly surrounded and taken out. Within minutes, the police captain was grabbed and fucked.

Crystal kept in contact with some of her supernatural friends and realized she had powers that were helpful to get her away from situations but can easily be abused and led to crazy adventures. The supernatural hordes continued to steal, rape, and plunder as the security forces have no solution to stop them.

The group went to NYPD headquarters and raped the police chief and moved North and fucked cops up the eastern seaboard all the way to Boston. The group then was bored and broke into smaller groups and many left. By the time the NSA and other federal organizations have a better solution to deal with these killers, they were no where to be found.

Back
Top Bottom