Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus (mainman x mappy)

mainman

Supernova
A seal was broken during WWII and a Succubus was released, and the Nazi tried to take control and influence the Succubus but it was too powerful to care. The Succubus managed to escape and murdered a lot of humans and raped them. The Nazi had planned a trap and did some ancient ritual along with some scientific experiment to reduce the power of the Succubus to try to control it again and found a relic to summon an Incubus to try to contain it. It was just a massacre and everyone involved were murdered. They were right, the result was that the Succubus was raped and became pregnant and while she had sex with more humans, her power was reduced and she gave birth to a human/hybrid baby. The Incubus that was summoned also raped a lot and some of the women survived and also created some human/hybrid babies.

The Incubus and Sucubus were tracked down and the Nazi tried to capture them again and did not realize that the hybrid babies weer born and during the time of their weakness, both demons were sent back to hell as they could not be controlled.

Years later, these babies grew up and one by one, they started to discover their power.

===================================================================================================

Crystal is one of such babies. She started discovering her powers when she was 16 and was constantly in trouble. She dropped out of school and was arrested and put in juvile court. She was abused by the guards and was rather violent and beat up some guards and eventually was raped as she tried to escape and attacked the guards. She tried to complain and no one would listen and finally, she was tired of it and as she was getting raped again by 2 guards, she played along and gave the guards blowjobs and suddenly, but off the dick of a guard. The guard screamed and she bit into his throat and crushed his throat. The other guard was shocked and clubbed her and she overpowerd the guard and in a fit of anger, she snapped his neck.

Crystal stripped the guard and realized that she could peel off the guard's skin and wear it and she carefully put on his skin and it managed to fool the others as she escaped. She hated her new body and murdered another lady and from then on, she started killing regularly and changed her skin to her advantage.

======================================================================================================

Crystal started to learn more about her powers. As she killed more and had sex with more people, her powers grew and she became stronger, faster and could heal herself with the blood she drinks. She could steal the skin of her victims and have perfect disguises.

Liz grew up on the streets when she ran away from the orphanage at the age of 7. She was picked up by a street gang to help in breakins as she was small and strong and often got into trouble. She escaped her gang at the age of 12 after beating them up and decided to steal to get by and was often attacked but was still pretty much solo. She grew up beautiful and tough however, she was raped when a few times, even when in police custody and it made her angry and hated men in uniform.

At a young age of 15, she was cornered by gang members of the area when she was found breaking into homes to steal in their territory and was cornered. She defended herself and killed a gang member but was shot and left to die but was later found and ended up in a hospital where she recovered and was charged with murder. As she was too young to go to prison, she was in juvenile detention where she fought more and was raped by the guards again. She plotted her escape and trained hard. She would play along and realized that she had a gift. A gift to make men do whatever she wanted while making out with them and she tried it on the guards where she lured them one by one to their deaths and finally made her escape.

Not everyone treated her badly and there were a few old beat cops that were nice to her and she was later found on the streets and cornered and one of the old cops recognized her. She did not want to kill the cops and felt weird as she knocked out some cops and overpowered the old cop. She kissed the old cop and realized that she could alter his memory and get him to do things she wanted and escaped.

She started practicing this on other men and began having an addiction to fuck old cops and honing her skills on charming men to get things from them. Her abilities worked most of the time and she could be a streetwalker, give the most wondrous blow jobs and walkaway with thousands from rich men who kept coming back for more. Suddenly, she realized her gift and she did not need to worry anymore.

========================================================================================

A plump cop saw his partner walking into an alley and quickly followed. He took out his flashlight and searched around and found the bald cop on the ground with his pants down and sitting on the floor looking dazed. "What the fuck happened?" The plump cop asked. "Dave... are you ok?"

As he picked up his radio, a hand covered his mouth and he was grabbed and forced to the ground. Liz kissed him and held him down as the plump cop trembled in fear. She overpowered the plump cop and rubbed his wispy white hair. "Love the smell of fear..." Liz was learning to control her ability to command and mesmerize men. She started jerking off the plump cop and completely overpowered him and he was helpless as he ejaculated and she gave him a blowjob after to make him cum again. She kissed him and made him dazed and call for another patrol to come.

2 cops entered the alley and searched and the large rear cop was grabbed and Liz kissed him. The cop was shocked and suddenly calmed down as Liz shoved her tongue into his mouth. "Maybe you should jack off a load while I fuck your partner over there." Liz said to the cop and moved to the short old cop.

"Holy shit..." The cop shouted as he spotted 2 cops with their pants down and Liz grabbed him from behind and removed his pistol. "Hello piggy..." Liz said and sniffed his neck and licked his face. The cop trembled in fear as she removed his belt and started playing with his dick.

"Please... don't..." The cop begged she she rubbed his dick but could not get it really hard.

"This is not good." Liz said. "You smell so good though... would not want to waste it..." Liz sniffed his collar and kissed him while trying to rub his dick in various ways. "I have no choice..." Liz said and took out her double headed dildo and smiled. "I guess you are like some of the old men I met, smelling really good but don't have the tool for the job, but don't worry, I brought my own."

Crystal saw an old motorcycle cop riding off alone and decided to follow him and parked her car ahead beside an alley as she overtook him. Moments later, the motorcycle cop came along and she waved him down. "Hi officer, my car is broken and my phone is not working, can you help?" She said suggestively as pulled down her blouse exposing her big boobs.

"Let me see what I can do..." The cop said as he looked down her shirt at her bouncy perky breasts.

Crystal opened the bonnet and the cop looked around using his flashlight and she leaned over and pressed her breasts on his back. "Maybe over there. I heard some sounds under the hood as I drove."

The old cop's heartrate increased. He was not sure what was going on and she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He stopped struggling and was led into the alley where she pulled down his breeches and started giving him a blowjob. The old cop ejaculated and she cleaned up and continued to fuck him hard. His boots kicked as she overpowered him and turned him around and inserted his baton into his butt as the cop moaned in pain. She placed the other end into her vaginal and pushed the baton deeper into the old cop.

The old cop recovered from his trance as the baton went in really deep giving him a lot of discomfort and pain. His moans and screams were muffled as she pressed him down and thrusted it deeper. The old cop screamed as she ripped his anal walls and his body trembled in pain and the fear and adrenalin in the old cop along with the smell of sweat, fear and semen turned Crystal on -- a lot.

"The smell of old cops... polyester, sweat and adrenalin is fucking amazing." Crystal said and bit into the neck of the cop and drained some blood. Immediately, a surreal feeling of high, estasy and pleasure enveloped Crystal and the cop and he stopped struggling and enjoyed every moment. When Crystal was done, the old cop went limp. "Still alive. Wow, that was great..."

Crystal cleaned up and went back to the car. "Officer Edgar... thank you." Crystal said and went off.

30 minutes later, the cop woke up with his pants down and dick all sticky. "What the fuck happened?" He muttered as she put on his belt and checked. "Nothing missing." His ass was tender and he felt soreness within his ass and realized he was raped but could not recall the experience. He felt fear and anger and somehow, satisfied as he felt like he had ejaculated several times.

Liz inserted the dildo into her and fucked the short old cop, she covered his mouth and hugged him and thrust hard from behind. Liz was inhumanly strong and got stronger with every thrust. Tears rolled down the cop's face as the dildo went in deep and into places he never felt before. "I love soft old cops..." Liz said when she felt satisfied and kissed him. The cop was trembling. He felt violated but when he was kissed and the tongue entered his mouth, he felt dazed.

"I'll look for you again and meanwhile, forget everything that happened here..." Liz said and saw flashlight entering the alley. "Huh? More?"

The sergeant in the rear had his mouth covered and the dildo smashed into the back of his neck and his eyes rolled back and he went limp. The plump cop in front walked over and saw the old cop in a fetal position with his pants down. "What happened?" He muttered and as he reached his radio, he was grabbed in a chokehold. "Sleep..." Liz said.

Liz sniffed the neck of the plump cop and said. "You smell good too... Maybe I won't snap you neck..." Liz turned him around and kissed him and he was dazed. "So nice and soft." Liz said and hugged him.

Liz exited the alley and saw a police car and an old cop putting on helmet and a thicker vest at the rear of his patrol car. "This will not save you." A cop with thick white mustache heard something heavy getting placed into the trunk of the car and exited. He saw a pretty lady approaching and before he could draw his weapon, she hugged him and kissed him. He was in a trance and Liz said, "Drive me out of here to the meatpacking district..."

=======================================================================

Liz kissed the guard at a building and drove into a warehouse she found a couch and got the cop with mustache drag the limp cop out and said, "Fuck your partner." The old cop woke up as he was getting fucked and Liz grabbed his dick and gave him a blowjob. Liz fucked him and the feeling was addictive. Being dominant and overpowering the old cop felt good and she could smell the adrenalin and fear in him which powers her to do more. She felt stronger and more powerful, and left the warehouse and decided to go after one of the biker gangs which she hated.

She dropped off the cop and told the cop with white mustache, "you were ambushed and raped by the bikers, they went in there. " The cop nodded and radioed for backup.

Liz waited in the back and secured the rear exit door and blocked it by pushing a van and blocking the door that opened outwards. Then the police arrived and about 4 police cars arrived and they checked on the cops and surrounded the building. A group of cops entered and searched the building and the bikers were confused as it was 5am and they woke up to cops pointing guns at them.

A biker went to the toilet and saw flashlights and cops searching and waited in ambush. A short cop looked inside the toilet and was grabbed and choked. The cop flailed helplessly as he could not breathe and the man snapped his neck. "Shit, too short..." The man said and drew his dagger and moved behind another cop and covered his mouth. The dagger was shoved into his neck and the cop's eyes rolled up and he was dragged into a store room and stripped.

Crystal went to a Motel and simply knocked on the doors of the rooms and when it was a man opening the door, she kissed him and entered the room. She would easily mesmirize him and take his money and leave, robbing everyone in the motel. As she was leaving, she saw a police car arriving and 2 cops walking out of the reception area. As the cops turned the corridor, she grabbed a plump cop and kissed him. "Looking for me?" She said and smiled at the other cop. The cop in her arms was dazed and the other cop was shocked and reached for his gun and she grabbed his arm and disarmed him.

She looked at the dazed plump cop and said, "Shoot him..." The cop that she grabbed was shocked and scared. He saw his partner putting the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

"Fuck... This is so loud... and messy." She said and entered a car with a key she obtained and left the area.

Last edited:
Liz loved the attention she got when she is in her current body, after a nice fuck, she decided to go to the club to get hit on. She had a choice of who to make out with. It seemed to put her in a good mood and she could get the men to do anything she wanted like paying for her meal and getting more cash. As it was a weekend, the clubs were packed and she had a lot of choices and ended the night with a balding man with white hair. He was not the best looking but he came in a nice big Mercedes.

Liz went to a hotel with him and fucked the man. The man was not the best looking and it was not the most enjoyable with him but the man had loads of cash and Liz took the cash and left. "Look for me next week..." Liz said and the man smiled and was still in a daze.

"This is sad, I feel like a whore." Liz said. "I should get more than that..." As Liz was looking at the man's information, she found that he was a curator at a Museum. "Interesting. Perhaps I can use him more..."

Crystal's face was recorded on video and with the robbery and the dead cop, suddenly, it was a high priority to arrest her.

Crystal was walking down the street and saw 2 cops approaching her. "Fuck..." Crystal said and turned into an alley and the cops followed. Crystal grabbed the rear cop and kissed him. "You didn't see me..." She said and the cop nodded and she moved behind the other cop and grabbed him. The cop was shocked and Crystal placed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him. The cop was mesmirized. and Crystal asked, "Are you after me?"

"We have a call with a suspect that match your description." The cop said.

"Ok, just forgot you met me." Crystal said and left the alley. She decided to find somewhere to lay low to find out what exactly happened.

Liz went with the man on a private tour of the museum. She kissed the guards and easily mesmerized them to get them to do what she wanted and she was allowed to touch and feel the exhibits. Many of the exhibits seemed old and as she held them, she felt some energy within them. "Wow, feels good." She said as she touched many of the exhibits and kissed the curator again.

She saw a book in the museum storage with a black leather cover and it has strange writings inside and it felt very powerful. "Shit... this seems great..." Liz said and started reading it and the text seemed to speak to her. She blacked out and woke up on the floor and saw a ritual circle with the guards sacrificed and she seemed to have summoned something. She could not recall what happened and within minutes, police arrived and she was arrested as she was still dazed and unable to use her powers.

Crystal decided to change skin again and had a good run with female skins, so she decided to continue on and went to a few bars and spot potential candidates. Many of the working girls looked skanky and she prowled the streets and saw some ladies in the street corner. One of them had an extremely nice body but Crystal was worried about plastic surgery as it does not transfer well.

Crystal saw 2 cops stopping the ladies and bringing them into the patrol car and followed them. "Not going to the police station eh..." Crystal muttered as the car stopped in a quiet part of town where the plump cop fucked one of the ladies in the rear seat and the other balding cop was getting a blow job.

Crystal moved towards the balding cops and chopped his neck and he went limp. She smiled at the lady and grabbed her throat and squeezed. She flailed briefly and Crystal snapped her neck. She moved behind the plump cop and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him. The cop flailed and went limp. "Too easy..." she said and looked at the lady who looked scared.

"Thank you..." The lady said and Crystal tilted her head.

"Don't thank me yet..." Crystal said. "Mine, you have a nice body... Are those real?"

"That bitch fucked me..." An old cop said as he pointed at Liz in the cell. Then 3 cops entered the cell and 2 cops held Liz down as the old cop fucked her. Liz enjoyed the fuck and the cop kept going which seemed to make her stronger. "Maybe you two should jack off." She said to the 2 cops holding her down and the cops were dazed and pulled down their pants and masturbated.

"That was pretty good." She said and suddenly, the old cop realized he was in danger as she mounted him and fucked him hard. As the cop ejaculated inside her, she felt a lot better and continued to thrust onto the dick which was deflating. "Much better..." She said as she looked at the old cop who looked daze. She grabbed a short cop rubbing his dick and started fucking him.

When she returned to the remaining cop, she felt more powerful than before and rubbed his balding head. "Fuck me like you never fucked before! "

========================================================================

She exited the cell area and saw an old sergeant and stared at his eyes. "Come here..." The sergeant looked at her and was dazed. She rubbed her breasts on his face and said, "Bring me to my dildo." When she got her dildo, she fucked the old sergeant. After the sergeant ejaculated, she plunged the dildo up his butt and fucked him again. "Love the smell of these cops... old spice, polyester and simply thick cum."

Liz closed her eyes and tried to listen and heard another set of heartbeat and searched the police station. She found a fat old cop in the armory and entered. "This is a restricted area..." The fat old cop shouted and she hugged him and pressed her breasts on his face. "I've fucked all your friends and would love to fuck you.

She overpowered the fat old cop and decided not to use her powers but just her strength and pulled down his pants and squeezed his soft body. "So round... Soft piggies make me horny..."

Crystal was walking around in her new body and heels. It was not very form fitting as it was top heavy. "This is not very comfortable..." She said and walked on the streets and saw a police station. "Let's see if this gets eye balls."

Crystal's skin on the sole started ripping as she walked too much in those heels. "This body looks good, but a lot of these are fake shit." Crystal complained. "I need some humans to heal these cracks."

Crystal looked around and the police station was empty. "This is strange."

Crystal leaped over the front counter and searched around. "So exciting..." She said and found an old sergeant on the ground with his pants down. "What the fuck happened?"

"Never mind... I just need some skin... " Crystal said and took some skin from the limp sergeant and repaired the cracks on her feet.

She looked at the sergeant and could smell cum on the ground. "Someone jerked him off?" She said and saw some bruising on his ass. "And fucked him in the back..."

Liz went to the cell area and saw several bikers in the cell. "What the shit?" She muttered she she heard more people entering the police station.

"Oh, another cop..." She said and decided to hide some of the bodies to ambush the cop and as she went to the old sergeant, she saw a prostitute looking lady beside him. "Ok bitch, go to the basement and wait there."

The lady looked at her and looked confused. "Fuck, ever since the museum, I ..." Suddenly, Liz felt a surge of energy shocking her and she was in pain and collapsed to her knees.

Crystal saw another lady approaching. As the lady came close, the lady suddenly collapsed. The lady was kinda hot as well and Crystal started to kiss her as she was dazed and as she was making out with her, she shoved her tongue into her mouth and she was a great kisser.

Crystal grabbed her boobs and fondled her and it was really firm and nice. However, she could smell cum on the lady. "Wait... you gave the sergeant a blow job?" Crystal asked. "You did all this?"

Then Crystal could hear footsteps approaching and hid beside the entrance. 2 cops entered and they approached the lady. Crystal moved behind the rear cop and grabbed him. Crystal choked the cop and he flailed helplessly. The other cop turned around and drew his gun and pointed at Crystal. "Freeze!"

Liz collapsed and a lady made out with her. She was a little confused and suddenly heard, "Freeze!" and saw a cop pointing his gun at the lady. She looked over and saw the lady with a cop in his arm. The cop with the gun did not notice her and Liz circled behind him. The cop turned and Liz grabbed his hand as he fired a shot and missed her. She grabbed the cop's face and stared into his eyes. When the cop looked dazed, she asked the cop, "Any more officers outside?" The cop nodded.

"Get them in here to the basement." Liz said and sent the cop out.

Moments later, Liz heard footsteps and saw a plump motorcycle cop entering the basement. "Hey..." Liz whispered and placed her arms around the plump cop. He was shocked and she grabbed him and kissed him. The cop struggled as she overpowered him and removed his belt. She felt so much stronger than him and his struggles only made her feel stronger.

Crystal was shocked at the other lady who could command the cop to go out and send more cops in for an ambush. Crystal completely forgotten that she was choking a cop and the cop went limp in her arms. "Oops..." Crystal said.

After Crystal hid the bodies, she saw the lady waiting for an ambush. "Hey, my name is Crystal. I see that you are gifted too..." Crystal said and saw the lady grabbing a motorcycle cop and overpowering him. "You're pretty good."

Crystal waited as well as she heard footsteps approaching. She turned and saw the lady still busy with the cop... "Looks like I've to do this alone." Crystal said and saw 2 cops entering and she punched the cops in the throat. Both cops choked and she saw one of them was female and she grabbed the female cop's head and snapped her neck. She disarmed the other cop reaching for his gun and forced him to the ground. "So far so good..."

"I'm Liz..." Liz said as she fucked the plump cop. "Wow, you are pretty good too..." Liz watched Crystal take out the other cops. "Wonder if there is more...." The plump motorcycle cop moaned as Liz pumped him hard and held him down. Liz was starting to enjoy and the cop ejaculated. "Damn it, too fast..." She said and took out her dildo. "Wow, you smell better already..."

The cop begged as she flipped him around and he screamed as she inserted the dildo inside him and fucked it hard. His boots kicked helplessly as the dildo entered deeper and deeper. Liz sniffed the cop's neck as he trembled in fear. Liz fucked till she was satisfied and squeezed the cop till he stop twitching.

Liz exited the basement and saw the cop directing 2 fat cops to the basement and avoided them. She looked and the cop that she charmed was chatting with an old sergeant. "That one looked nice and soft... love the mustache..." The sergeant was grabbed and kissed. He was shocked initially but went into ecstasy. Liz walked him into the police station and pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick and rubbed it. The cop was soft and very huggable and Liz was getting started.

Crystal felt stronger as she fucked the cop and the more he was afraid, the more pleasure she received. Crystal hit a climax and she squeezed the cop hard and crushed his ribs. "Oh shit... sorry..." Crystal said and could taste blood in his mouth. "I think I killed him..." Then Crystal heard footsteps and waited in ambush. 2 fat cops were shocked to see a cop with his pants down and twitching on the ground, bleeding from his mouth. "Fuck!" A cop shouted and Crystal punched their lower backs and they felt something rip inside their bodies.

She covered the fat cop's mouth and rammed a few more fists and he could not feel his legs as she broke his spine and the cop collapsed in pain. The other cop reached for his gun and was disarmed as she punched his soft gut and grabbed his gun. "Whoa, I'm much faster than before." Crystal said and quickly looked for Liz to find out what happened.

Liz fucked the sergeant and as he ejaculated, she grabbed his dick and sucked it and continued to drain everything she could. The sergeant could not stop and Liz sucked out everything and the sergeant went limp. Liz checked his pulse and the sergeant was dead. "Shit... I killed him. But that was awesome!" Liz felt a lot more powerful and strong and saw Crystal approaching.

"I killed some of them..." Liz said and Crystal did not look surprised.

"Can't recall, but I fucked a museum curator and had a private tour where a book called out to me and I performed a ritual and think something came out..." Liz said, "but after that, it seemed that when I committed vice, I get stronger."

Liz exited the police station with Crystal and said. "I see you are pretty solid too, you kiss well too..."

Crystal chatted with Liz and share some personal stuff as they really connected.

===============================================================================

2 police cars arrived at a bar and the cops entered cautiously with their guns drawn. They looked around and it was a massacre. The patrons, mainly gang members were all dead in the most brutal fashion, some torn limb to limb.

An old cop was circling the rear and found a few bikers twitching. They were paralyzed but alive. "Fuck..." The old cop muttered and his mouth was covered. A fist rammed into his lower back and the old cop could not feel his legs and he dropped his flashlight and his belt was removed. The old cop twitched in pain and was shoved into the wall and the large man sniffed him, seemingly enjoying the smell of his fear and pain.

2 cops heard moaning sounds and exited the rear exit and the man ambushed them and punched their guts. Their soft belly did not offer much resistance as the punched ruptured several organs and they could feel it in their spines. The man hugged a fat cop and squeezed, breaking his ribs and crushed his lungs. The man sniffed the cop and enjoyed his death spasms and walked to the other cop curled into a ball in pain. He lifted the cop up who begged for mercy and the man shoved his big dick into the cop's mouth and pushed the cop to the wall and fucked the cop's mouth. The cop choked and flailed and crushed his skull as he fucked the cop hard until the cop was motionless.

"Where's everyone?" The remaining cop muttered and looked. He called for backup and and ambulance as he found some gang members bare alive and he exited the front of the restaurant. A motorcycle cop arrived and he saw a man walking towards the cop and punched the cop's gut and dragged him away. "Freeze!" The cop shouted. "Drop the officer..."

The man looked surprized and carried the motorcycle cop as a shield and rushed towards the remaining cop. The cop fired at the man sevearal times, shooting into the motorcycle cop and the motorcycle cop was shoved into him and he fell on the ground. The man grabbed the cop's gun and twisted it out of his hands and broke his wrist. The cop screamed in pain and the man kicked the cop in the back, breaking his spine and dragged the twitching cops into the restaurant. He sniffed the cop as he grabbed him up and squeezed him. The cop's mouth was filled with blood and as he was squeezed like a toothpaste, his organs came out of his mouth as well.

A plump motorcycle cop with a thick mustache arrived. He approached the restautant as the ambulance arrived. "Where's Carl?" The cop muttered and looked around. "What I always wanted... a soft round piggy with a thick mustache..." The large man said as he grabbed the plump motorcycle cop and removed his belt. The man saw 2 beautiful ladies he fucked getting up, he implanted his demonic semen in them and they saw the man with the plump cop and approached. The man smiled and nodded at them and the plump cop was overpowered and the ladies gave him a blow job and when he was erect, the man fucked him from the back, ripping his ass. The lady kissed him and sucked what every blood and bodily fluids that came out of his mouth.

The large man healed his wounds and walked towards the ambulance and saw the 2 paramedic and saw a police car appraoching. "Hi there..." The man said and grabbed the necks of the paramedics and dragged them into the ambulance and closed the door.

A police car arrived and a short cop exited with his sergeant. "Where's everyone" The sergeant muttered and entered the restaurant. As he saw the massacre, he grabbed his radio but the ladies reached the cops. The cops were grabbed and kissed. The sergeant tried to push her off but she was inhumanly strong and started kissing him forcefully. The short cop had breasts in his face and could not breathe.

The man returned to the restaurant to see the cops getting fucked by the ladies. The cops were overpowered and fucked several times and cuffed. The large man grabbed the short cop when the ladies were done and fucked him and the cop screamed in pain as his anal walls ripped. The sergeant was crawling away and the man fucked the sergeant till he stopped moving and ejaculated into the sergeant

"I feel strange too. Initially I felt I did not fit in, and now, I kinda want to burn the world down, fuck everything and emjoy myself." Crystal said. "I'd like to learn more about this shit..."

The ladies heard a police call for backup at a restaurant. "Hmmm.. interesting, wanna check it out?"

"Sure..." Liz said and the ladies drove to the restaurant. They saw a lot of cops in the area searching and Liz approached a round cop with thick white mustache. "Hi officer..." Liz said and pressed her breasts against him. The cop looked at her and smiled. He stared into her eyes and looked dazed.

"Let's go in that dark corner and fuck..." Liz said and the cop followed her.

The cop followed her and she rubbed his dick and fucked him. When Liz was satisfied, she looked around and saw a short balding cop and signaled him over. The cop spotted the round cop on the ground and reached for his gun but Liz easily overpowered him and pulled down his pants. The cop was shocked and his mouth was covered and Liz sniffed his neck.

The cop was fucked as well and Liz saw 2 cops approaching with flashlights. "Fuck, not done yet..." She muttered and kissed the short cop. The cops spotted her but Liz saw a man grabbing the 2 cops from the back and the cops kicked helplessly in the air. The man dropped the cops and Liz was confused. "Who the hell are you?" Liz asked and the man grabbed Liz and tossed her away and grabbed the short cop. The cop suddenly woke up and the man squeezed him, breaking his ribs and tossing him aside.

"Freeze!" The man heard and saw an old police sergeant with flashlight pointing a gun at him. "Fuck this..." The sergeant said and fired a few rounds into the man as he spotted the limp cops on the ground.

As the sergeant checked on the limp cops when the man was down, Liz grabbed him and kissed him. "Thanks for saving me..." Liz said and reached into his pants and grabbed his dick... "oooh... you smell so good..."

Liz was confused as she saw 2 ladies dragging limp cops to the man. The cops were cut in the throats and they poured blood into the man's mouth. "What the fuck are you doing?" Liz said and there was no response and she continued to fuck the sergeant. "This is getting fucking weird." Liz said and heard more police cars arriving.

The man suddenly woke up and grabbed a limp cop and bit into his throat and drained.

"Fuck..." Liz said. "ok, calm down..."

Liz looked at the old cop and said, "Run!"

Liz and the old sergeant ran out of the alley and a few cops converged. The sergeant was a little confused and did not remember what happened and Liz hugged him. "Maybe we can finish what we started next time."

Crystal entered the restaurant and saw 2 ladies fucking 2 plump cops. "Nice... you too..." Crystal said and heard some fighting and saw a man snapping the neck of a cop with his pants down. "Hey, what's going on?" Crystal asked and the man walked over. She looked at him and stared into his eyes. "Wanna go fuck some shit up?" Crystal asked and the man walked over, grabbed her and turned her around and pulled down her pants.

"No, damn it... " Crystal shouted but the man did not seem to care and started fucking her. Crystal was surprised that the man was inhumanly strong and his dick was shoved into her ass. "This was not the way I wanted... get off me..."

The man was much stronger and Crystal could not reach him and was fucked. She felt helpless and did not like the feeling. She started fighting back and the man grabbed her hair and tossed her into the wall and kneed her gut and continued to fuck her. She was getting choked while he fucked her hard and she pushed him a little and kicked him in the nuts but he does not seem impressed and grabbed her throat and slammed her face continuously into the wall and everything went black.

Luckily, Crystal was not human and eventually, she woke up and could taste blood in her mouth and slowly healed her wounds. "That fucker needs to pay for this."

Liz went out to a few alleys down the road and fucked the sergeant. She totally forgot about what happened. When she was done, the sergeant was dazed but alive and Liz was satisfied. "Oh shit, where is the other lady?"

Liz stealthily returned to the alley to look for Crystal and saw 2 other ladies fucking motorcycle cops. Another 2 police cars arrived and the ladies finished up and crushed the ribs of the motorcycle cops when they were done. Liz checked on the other cop on the floor and most of them were in critical condition. Liz looked around and she did not want to meet the large man and heard gunshots and saw the large man engaging the cops.

Liz saw Crystal on the ground and went over and Crystal seemed injured. "Let's get out of here..." Liz helped crystal out and saw the large man fucking an armored cop who was easily overpowered. Another police car arrived but the cops exited the car and were grabbed by the ladies.

"This is fucked up..." Liz said and quickly left as they went into a police car with keys and drove off as the group there were fucking the cops.

===========================================================================================

Not all the cops were killed. A few selected cops woke up and the group went back to the police station. They allowed the man and the ladies into the station and began taking out all the remaining cops at the station one by one. Turning the cops into one of them.

The desk sergeant saw the cops getting subdued and fucked and a large man walking towards him. "Fuck... stand back!" The sergeant shouted and grabbed his baton and the man simply grabbed his arm and forced him on the desk. "Oh shit... noooo..." The sergeant shouted as his belt was removed and pants pulled down. It was over. The sergeant was fucked and his spine snapped.

The captain saw 2 ladies entering his office and one of the ladies hugged the sergeant who was chatting with him. The captain took his pistol from his drawer but the other lady kicked it away and disarmed him. The lady was inhumanly fast and strong and within seconds, he was overpowered and fucked.

The SWAT team saw several dazed cop entering and was shocked as the cops drew knives and started stabbing them. However, the SWAT team being better trained were able to fight out and knocked the attacking cops out. "What the fuck..." The SWAT sergeant said as he saw the main call littered with cops.

The large man approached the sergeant and the sergeant drew his baton and swung at the man but the man simply punched his gut and broke some ribs and the sergeant was taken out of the fight. He choked a few SWAT officers and smiled. "I like these cops..." He said and grabbed the throats of 2 more cops and lifted them off the ground. The other SWAT officers were shocked and drew their guns but the man used their friends as shields and approached them. The cops were cornered and taken out.

Crystal saw Liz and they quickly left the area in the police car. "Fuck, those bastards almost kill me." Crystal said. "I am much better now, thanks for waiting for me... I'm quite surprised to be alive, I think I need to fuck up shit to feel better."

Crystal got Liz to stop as she spotted a security guard at a building. "Wait for me for a while will ya?"

Crystal walked over and pressed her boobs on the plump guard. "Hi, can you fuck me?"

The guard was a little confused and Crystal grabbed him and kissed him and he started unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. As the guard fucked her, she felt much better and her bruises went away. When she was satisfied, the guard did what he could and was quiet tired. He ejaculated and she pumped him a little more till he went limp.

Crystal cleaned up and went back to Liz. "I kinda want to go kill those bastards." Crystal said. "Seemed like I gained some power fucking the guard. And my wounds are healed. "Kinda want to bust more nuts..."

Crystal heard some call for backup at the police station. "Huh... looks like the fuckers went to the police station. Want to go and fuck shit up?"

2 old cops rushed to the corridor and saw a few limp cops on the ground and a large man fucking a police sergeant. The ladies walked over to them and they put their hands up. "Smart..." A lady said and kissed an old cop and rubbed his balding head. The other old cop turned and ran and the lady grabbed his belt and pulled him close. "Piggy smell good." She whispered and removed his belt to grab his dick.

Liz arrived at the police station and there were limp cops on the ground. "Holy shit, this is a war zone."

2 cops approached Liz and she felt something was not right. "Hey boys... like what you are looking?" Liz asked and the cops grabbed her. Liz was shocked that the cops seemed to be as strong as she is and she was forced on a desk as a cop cuffed her. The feeling of finally getting manhandled interested her and her shorts were pulled down and the cop started to unzip his pants.

"And I did not have to ask..." Liz said.

The cop was kicked in the balls and as he leaned forward, a kick to the chin knocked him out cold. "What the fuck?" The other cop muttered and smashed a baton on Liz's face and she was out.

Moment later, she regained consciousness and the cop was fucking her. Her bruises felt less painful while she was fucked and as the cop was done, she pulled him close and kissed him. The cop looked dazed and Liz asked him. "Can you please uncuff me?" The cop nodded and removed the cuffs. "What happened here?"

==================================================================================

The large man had an old detective on his dick and fucked him hard. The detective was in pain and the large man asked him. "So this is where the mob boss is?" The detective nodded and was relieved when the man removed his dick. He was dragged and tossed into the trunk of a police car and a group of cops entered the restaurant with their guns drawn.

Many patrons saw what was happening and ran out and 4 men in suits approached the cops. "What are you doing here? We do pay every month..." Before they finish their sentence, the cops started shooting.

2 ladies walked in the alley and saw the 4 cops in the alley, limp on the ground. "Interesting..." A lady said and saw a small dark figure landing beside them and attacked them. The first lady was stabbed in the throat and the blade severed her spine. The other lady grabbed the attacker and was stabbed in the vitals several times and the lady went down.

The attacker was shocked when the lady with a bleeding throat grabbed her and tackled her to the ground. "You should be..." Before the attacker finished her sentence, she was knocked out. The large man arrived and checked the lady on the ground. She was stabbed several times and died from internal bleeding. "So, they do die off..." He muttered and saw the lady with the attacker and nodded at the lady. "This is one of the assassins that killed the cops?" The lady nodded. The man checked on the cops on the ground. They were all dead. "These guys were supposed to be tough..."

The assassin was fucked, drained and turned into a minion.

Crystal saw a lot of limp cops and found that some of them were dead. "Holy shit..." Crystal said and heard "Freeze!" Crystal put her hands up and 2 cops approached. Crystal tried kissing the cop but the cop seemed inhumanly strong and Crystal pushed him away and they drew their batons and started clubbing her. "What the fuck..." Crystal said and ran and was tackled by a fat cop and 2 more cops arrived and pinned her down.

It was weird, they pulled down Crystal's jeans and started fucking her. She felt stronger as dicked were continually shoved into her and as the last cop was done, Crystal smiled. "Time to die..." Crystal grabbed the cop's head and twisted his head quickly, snapping his neck. She drew his bootknife and slit the other 2 cop's throats and stabbed the eye of the other cop, killing him instantly.

"Fuck, should have kept them alive..." Crystal said but she enjoyed the killing and felt great after. Crystal found Liz and did not find the other ladies and the man who attacked her.

More cops arrived but Crystal and Liz entered a police car and drove off. "Where did that bastard go?"

Back
Top Bottom