Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spawn of Succubus / Incubus (mainman x mappy)

The bikers exited the police station taking out every single person inside. Crystal was surprised that many of the cops were alive after the bikers rampaged through the police station fucking everyone. The bikers stripped the cops and left on the police motorcycles. "Lots of customization need for these hogs to ride well."

They reached a roadblock and the bikers stopped and approached the cops. "What's going on?" A biker asked a round sergeant.

"Some murders at a state police barracks." The sergeant said. "Setting up a perimeter to find them."

"Any description of the suspects?" The biker asked.

"A mixed group with men and women." The sergeant said. "Not a lot of details."

The biker looked around and saw the other bikers reaching the other cops and grabbed the sergeant. The other cops were easily knocked out and Crystal walked over and heard calls for backup from another roadblock. "Oh, they are after another group." Crystal said and saw the cops getting stuffed into trunks. "We need to look for the other group." Crystal said and hopped into a police car with the sergeant and proceeded to the second roadblock.

"Where's everybody?" A plump cop asked his partner as he saw many police cars but no one around. Another police car arrived and the cops looked around the road block. A lady walked over and grabbed the plump cop and kissed him. another cop spotted Liz fucking a motorcycle cop on the ground and quickly grabbed his radio but a man covered his mouth. "Shhh..." The man said and snapped his neck.

The other 2 cops approached the lady and drew their gun and pointed at her as she kissed and hugged the plump cop. The man reached the cops and slammed their heads together and they slumped to the ground. The plump cop tried to pushed the lady off but she seemed to be inhumanly strong and she removed his bulletproof vest and utility belt, then proceeded to pull down his pants and rubbed his dick.

The plump cop was fucked by the lady and the man approached and fucked him from the back. The plump cop started panicking but it just made the couple fuck harder and they started drinking his blood and he was drained.

Crystal fucked the motorcycle cops and dragged them into a police car and saw the couple crushed the plump cop and tossed his limp cop into the rear seat. They were high on blood and adrenalin from the blood they drank and shared blood again, and the experience felt sexual as well. "Wait... more cops." Crystal said and saw a police car and a truck and she flagged the truck down.

An old armored cop exited and she stared into his eyes. "Wait right here, I'll fuck you later." And she walked to the other cop exiting the car and kissed him.

The cops exited the police car and the couple went beside them and grabbed them. "I can't make myself kiss another man..." The man said as the lady kissed the cop and forced him on the car. The man overpowered the cop with white hair and sniffed his hair and collar as the cop trembled in fear. "He smells good, but I still cannot kiss a man."

"But you can jerk him off and suck him?" The lady said as she pulled down the pants of the cop she kissed and started grabbing his dick.

"Its not like that..." The man said as he pulled down the cop's pants.

"Oh, really?" The lady said as she fucked the cop in her arms. "They why are you grabbing the piggy's dick?"

"Rubbing it a little so the blood taste better." The man said as he jerked off the cop with his other free hand.

Within a few minutes, the group drained their cops and moved to the rear of the police van and Crystal told the old armored cop to open. There were many other armored cops inside. "What took you guys so long?" A fat cop asked as he exited the truck and as the cops exited, the couple on the roof of the truck pounced on them.

The group arrived at the roadblock and saw several armored cops fighting a couple. The bikers arrived and they moved towards the other remaining cops and within seconds, the cop was overpowered. Liz had a pudgy cop in her arms and removed his pants and watch the bikers moved over to help with the armored cops. Then she noticed Liz and smiled. "Sure, lots of fucks and I get to find you here."

Liz pushed the old cop to the side of the truck and slowly removed his armor. "Unboxing video..." Liz said and sniffed the trembling old cop. The Crystal approached. "Oh hey..." Liz said and managed to remove the belt of the old cop and his vest.

The armored cops fired into the attackers but the attackers were not deterred and shoved their rifles into their chests and broke their ribs. The fight was short and over quickly. The man was shot several times and he disarmed the 2 remaining armored cops and gave them punches in their guts and grabbed them. The cops trembled in fear and the man bit into one of their throats to heal his wounds. "Please... nooo.." The other cop begged and the man slowly removed his armor, pulled down his pants and fucked the cop.

As Liz was fucking the old cop, she heard more screams and looked over and saw the lady vampire brutally breaking the limbs if the armored cops and draining them. "You don't need to kill them.." Liz shouted but the lady seemed to be high and proceeded on with the massacre.

"Fuck... more cops." Liz said and saw 3 more police cars arriving.

"Officer down. 393 Main St. Backup! Send..." A plump sergeant shouted on the radio and the man punched through the window and dragged him out. The lady grabbed a fat cop and bit into his throat and the other cops shots at her and the man moved behind the rear cop and snapped his neck and bit in hard. It was a massacre. It was like the vampire couple snapped and started their murder spree.

"This is bad..." Liz said.

The bikers grabbed and subdued a few cops but the couple did not care who they were and started attacking everyone. The bikers were strong but the couple was simply supernatural. The lady stared at a biker aiming at her and he froze and she reached him and snapped his neck. Drawing out her knife, she gracefully danced around the bikers and cut their throats.

The man grabbed the heads of 2 bikers running away and smashed them together, crushing their skull. It was massacre.

"What the fuck is going on?" Crystal shouted. "Why are you killing everyone!"

The lady looked over and bared her fangs at Crystal. "Shit... not good." Luckily, another few police cars and a police van approached.

"Let's get outta here." Crystal said to Liz.

===========================================================================

The police car stopped and the man reached a police car as the cops exited. He kicked the door of the police car and grabbed the driver. "Fuck!" A plump old cop shouted as the man bit into the driver's neck and drained him. The man ducked into the car and grabbed the old cop's belt and pulled him in. The plump old cop was squeezed and his ribs were crushed.

"Down that mother..." A cop shouted as a few cops converged on the man. As a fat cop went to the trunk of his police car and grabbed the shotgun, the lady moved behind him and choked him with the shotgun. She moved towards a young cop and crushed his neck with a bite. She heard gunshots and reached a large cop and snapped his neck.

The man healed his wounds and was shot again as he rushed a lieutenant but he drained him and healed up again. "DIE" The man said and snapped the lieutenant's neck. It was another massacre, but the cops kept coming. 2 motorcycle cops arrived and saw the limp cops on the ground and the lady grabbed the old motorcycle cop and kissed him.

"Love the leather smell..." The man said and grabbed the other motorcycle cop before he could call for backup. The man snapped the neck of the motorcycle cop and took his uniform and saw the lady fucking the old motorcycle cop.

"What the fuck is going on?" Liz asked. "We were having fun and they suddenly snapped. I'm so sorry they killed your friends..."

Then a police car stopped and the cops called for backup and Liz and Crystal ran into an alley. "They are after the wrong people!" Liz said and saw more police cars. "We shared blood, and they drink blood. There is power there." Liz said and gave Crystal some blood and suddenly, both of them got high and could feel something surge inside them."

"Freeze!" A few cops approached them as they were dazed. "Put your hands in the air!"

A plump old cop approached and Liz turned and stared into his eyes. "Awww.. You got the wrong person. We saw a couple murdering everyone."

The plump cop was dazed and Liz walked to the 2 other cops pointing their guns at her. "They are very dangerous." Liz said and grabbed a bald cop and kissed her and approached the last cop. "Don't come any closer!" The cop shouted and Liz stared at him. She showed him a demonic face and the cop was scared stiff. He could not move and his body was trembling.

"Just as I thought..." She said and removed his gun and fucked the cop. When the cop could move again, it was too late. He could not breathe as a pair of large breasts were pressed on his face and he was getting the best orgasm in his life. When he ejaculated, he felt a force sucking out everything in him and he was drained.

"Let me try this again." Liz said and kissed the bald cop and fucked him... When Liz was done draining the cop, she approached the last plump old cop. "This one smells good." Liz said and unzipped his pants and sucked his dick. She could feel the cop's heartbeat raised and she kissed him and started humping the erected dick. "That's it big boy.. give it to me."

4 more cops arrived and saw Liz fucking the plump old cop.

The man fucked a trooper and saw the lady draining from a plump old motorcycle cop. "Hey, where did you get that?" He asked.

"I was fucking this earlier before interrupted by those." The lady said and the man snapped the neck of the trooper in his arms. "That's all of them." The man said.

"I could not recall killing them." The man said as he looked at a trail of bodies. "Like everyone in the supermarket at well?"

"Oh ya..." The lady muttered. "I can remember some of it, but unsure why we did it."

The lady looked at her dress. It was full of holes and she looked at the stains on the dress. "I was shot... a lot." She said "I must have lost it."

"I can't even remember what happened." The man said as they entered a car and drove off.

=============================================================================

Crystal saw Liz take out a few cops and she followed. They easily took out everyone. "I think I'm faster and stronger now." Crystal said. "Something did happen to me."

Liz was high with pleasure and felt great after, but as she inspected, she fucked a few people to death. "Holy shit... I killed them!" Liz said and suddenly, flashlights approached her and there were a few cops rushing into the alley.

"Fucking bitch!" a cop shouted and shot Liz in the head and Liz was dazed and collapsed. Liz was shocked, she was not dead but it hurts a lot. Her wounds slowly closed and a fat cop came and checked on her and searched her for weapons. She opened her eyes and grabbed the cop's throat and the cop's eyes widened and he was unable to shout. Liz was shocked with her strength as she crushed his neck and tossed him on a sergeant and rushed towards the other cops. They fired at her and she punched them and it was over. Every punch ruptured internal organs and broke bones and the cops were down. She grabbed their necks and snapped them easily.

The sergeant was scared. "Officer down! Backup! A lady is killing everyone!" Liz looked at the sergeant and the sergeant emptied his gun at her and most of the bullets did not penetrate her skin.

"That fucking hurts..." Liz said and grabbed the sergeant and disarmed him and proceeded to pulled down his pants and forcefully fucked him. The sergeant was terrified of his supernatural foe as he was trembling and she kissed him and raped him. Her wounds felt better and she continued to drain the sergeant until he went limp. "Shit, I need to stop killing them.. " Liz tried to revive him by giving him some blood and kissing him and the sergeant woke up.

"Whoa, I can do that?" Liz said. The sergeant was not scared anymore and felt different. "Hey, are you ok?"

The sergeant nodded.

"I did not mean to kill you, I just wanted to fuck you." Liz said.

The sergeant did not respond.

"Now that you are back, can you understand what I am saying?" Liz asked and the sergeant nodded.

"Can you follow my orders?" Liz asked and the sergeant nodded.

"This can be fun..." Liz said.

A few cops were aiming at Liz and Crystal rushed towards them and shoved them into the wall. Crystal focused on attacking and she seemed to be much faster than before and with more accurate blows to the vitals, the cops were quickly taken out. "That's pretty fast." Crystal said and heard footsteps and pulled a plump cop into the shadows and covered his mouth. Crystal heard footsteps and wanted to choked the plump cop out but she jerked his head hard and snapped his neck. "Oops..." Crystal muttered and tossed the plump cop aside and waited to ambush the approaching cops.

"Let me try..." Liz said and punched a cop's throat. The cop choked as he could not breathe and as the second cop reach for his gun, Liz grabbed his head and snapped his neck. "Liz hugged the choking cop who was gasping for air and crushed his ribs. "That was easier than expected."

Liz walked with the sergeant towards the police cars and told the sergeant to lead the cops into the alley. The sergeant nodded and spoke to the few cops at the police car. Liz circled around the cop and grabbed the remaining cop. The cop choked silently and Liz tossed him into the rear seat of a police car. "Definitely stronger now." Liz said.

Crystal saw 2 motorcycle cops and wanted to move quickly towards them and she felt everything moving in slow motion around her and things turning dark and she reached the cops. For the cops, they saw a black shape moving like a streak and Crystal appearing beside them and grabbed their throats. "Oh shit..." A cop muttered as Crystal shoved her thumb into his throat, crushing his Adam's apple and tossing him aside.

The remaining cop struggled and could not breathe and Crystal shoved him to the wall and removed his belt. "So soft..." Crystal said as the cop was poked in his gut and he tried to get free. Crystal released her grip and the cop gasped for air and she removed his helmet and pulled down his pants. "Please..." The cop begged and Crystal sniffed his neck and licked his face. "Smells good."

Crystal started to fuck him and it felt really good. The cop was overpowered and nothing he did could get her away and as he got erect, Crystal fucked him harder and squeezed him. Crystal felt like she could suck something from the cop as he struggled. This was more than blood or other bodily fluids, but she sucked hard and the cop ejaculated and she felt his strength getting drained. Then the cop went limp. There was a sense of satisfaction and sensation that she did not feel before and now, she could hear heartbeats and sense people around her.

"Oh, wow, a new power..."

An armored police bus arrived full of armored cops and Crystal smiled. "Let me try this..." Crystal said and rushed towards the bus as it stopped and she turned into the black streak again and went through the gaps into the bus and looked at the driver. She grabbed his neck and snapped it with ease and grabbed a balding old cop. A punch to his lower back ruptured his kidney and he collapsed in pain and Crystal moved in a blur and proceeded to pummel the other armored cops in the bus.

Liz saw Crystal taking care of the people in the bus and went back to the sergeant. The sergeant was still dazed and she sniffed the sergeant but he did not smell tasty. "Yup, something is different when I command them..." Liz approached the bus and the scent of fresh blood excites her now. "That is some fucked up fetish." Liz said and shook her head. "I'm getting to like these random murders." She said as Crystal finished the last armored cop and left the bus.

An old armored cop with thick glasses was scared stiff as he saw a lady moving with inhuman speeds punching the other cops, breaking bones with each punch. There was not much room to shoot her and she grabbed a cop and snapped his neck. The old cop had a shotgun and after the lady crushed the throats of 2 armored cops, the old cop fired at her and she flew 10 ft back and landed on the ground.

"Fuck!" The old cops shouted on the radio. "Officer down!"

He checked on some of the moaning cops, they all had broken limbs and bruised or ruptured internal organs. as he approached and checked on the lady, she grabbed his shotgun and pulled him close. "Shit. HELP!" The old cop shouted and she disarmed him and removed his helmet. She kissed him and he could not scream and slowly removed his belt and pulled down his pants.

The lady was inhumanly strong and she fucked him and drained him.

==================================================================

Crystal healed her wounds and she sucked the soul out of each armored cop on the bus and felt better. When the last cop was dead, she exited the bus and said, "What a rush... Boy, a shotgun will fuck you up!"

Then motorcycle cops arrived and Crystal walked over as a cop stopped and kissed him. The cop was shocked and Crystal shoved him against the bus and reached into his pants and played with his dick. The cop struggled but his opponent was inhumanly strong and his pants was pulled down and was raped.

Liz saw Crystal hug a motorcycle cop and circled around the other cop. The cop reached for his gun but Liz easily disarmed him and rammed a punch into his gut and the cop felt something rip inside. She shoved the cop on the ground and removed his pants, she placed her vaginal above his face and gave the cop a blow job. As the cop ejaculated, she continued to suck and the cop could not scream as she covered his face with her vaginal. Liz felt satistied as she sucked something else out besides cum and the cop went limp. She hid the body in the bus and saw a police car stopping and a police captain exited with a sergeant. She stared into the eyes of the captain and said. "Follow me."

The captain was dazed and the sergeant confused. "I don't need you." Liz said and chopped the neck of the sergeant and he went limp.

"This new power is pretty awesome!" Liz said. "I did not know I could do that..."

Crystal and Liz left the area with the captain and went to a park where they fucked the captain and let him after learning more about the current situation. There were several groups of beings terrorizing the city. There was the vampire couple, murdering and draining the blood of their victims. There was another group kidnapping people and doing rituals in various locations in the city, and the cops managed to locate one of the ritual locations but 20 officers were murdered and most of this cultist got away. There was a cultist killed in the crossfire and one arrested. Then there was them, 2 ladies fucking cops.

Crystal was curious to find out more about the cultist and decided to pay the cultist a visit before he was transferred to prison. Liz and Crystal visited the police station and Crystal stared into the eyes of the desk sergeant and got him to give a tour of the police station. Then Crystal went to talk to a few detectives in charge and learn more about the locations of the rituals.

It was some ritual murders and people and animals were killed in these sites and when the cops followed an old occult book which had the most haunted placed on the leylines, they manage to stop the final ritual but these cultists seemed to be more dangerous than they look. Even without firearms, the cultists murdered the first wave of 12 cops and then the SWAT arrived and started shooting them at them, and as they were escaping, 50 other officers were injured and 8 more died of injuries. 1 cultist was shot dead and one arrested.

Crystal looked at the occult book and noted the locations. "Seems like there are 6 locations in the city and all 6 sites were done." Crystal said and checked out the photos. "Shit, real sacrifices and orgies..."

====================================================================================

The lady in the cell collapsed and convulsed. 2 cops rushed into the cell and checked and the lady stared into the eyes of the fat cop and he was dazed and she grabbed the short cop and kissed him. She drained his life away and some of her bruises cleared up and she grabbed the dazed fat cop and jerked him off and fucked him, and as he ejaculated, drained him as well.

She walked towards the gate and saw 2 old cops and reached the cops. Their necks were grabbed as they were choked and kissed and she drained them, but an alarm sounded.

=====================================================================================

"Something is going on!" Crystal muttered as she heard the alarm and rushed over to see the cops shooting at the lady who had 2 armored cops as shields. She used the rifles of the armored cops and gunned down the cops in the hall. 2 more cops exited the stairwell and she moved with inhuman speeds and grabbed their faces and shoved their heads into the wall as they slumped lifelessly to the ground. A motorcycle cop saw the lady and fired at her, hitting her in the chest and she rushed over, getting shot a second time, but when he was close, he saw a demonic face and was so scared that he could not move and she grabbed him and kissed him, sucking his life out.

Crystal saw the lady and she looked at her and tossed the cop aside and grabbed and kissed her. The lady stared into her eyes but nothing happened and she was inhumanly strong even for Crystal. "Wait... Crystal said and summoned her demonic strength and pushed her aside. Erm, I was planning to get you out and learn from you." Crystal said. "Seems like we have a lot in common, but you have more powers."

The lady was a little confused and more cops arrived. 2 armored cops with shields arrived and they fired their shotguns at the lady who ran and saw another 2 armored cops. Crystal went behind an armored cop as she was ignored and she grabbed him and kissed him. "Stay here...' She said. The other armored cop turned around but Crystal reached him before he could use his shield and she grabbed his neck and choked him.

The lady reached the armored cop and shoved one to the ground but was shot in the chest and flew 10 feet back. She was bleeding badly and she got up and the cop continued to shoot at her and she ran for cover. Shotguns with solid slugs were deadly, even for a demon.

She tried kicking the cop's shield again and the other cop fired at her, and she felt she used a lot of energy by healing and she was hit in the arm again and she was no longer as strong. The shield bashed into her and the cops pinned her and jabbed her with the shotgun.

Crystal pulled an armored cop and kissed him and stared into his eyes. "Go away!" Crystal said and she pulled the other cop up and the cop turned and fired his pistol at Crystal. "Fuck... another gun!" Crystal muttered and as she rushed towards him, the shield turned and she was deflected and the cop got a few more rounds into her and Crystal was started to get hurt bad.

Liz could sense heartbeats and as the lady and Crystal were fighting cops, she moved and waited in ambush for more approaching cops. As 2 motorcycle cop went passed her, she grabbed the helmet of the rear cop and easily snapped his neck. "What the..." The other cop turned and Liz slapped away his pistol and hugged him.

When she was back, she saw an armored cop shooting Crystal and even with her speed, the cop was able to defend with the shield. Liz sneaked behind him and Crystal approached again and as the cop was distracted, Liz grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck. "This is how it is done!" Liz shouted as the cop dropped lifelessly to the ground.

Liz looked at the bullet wounds on Crystal and said, "That looks bad..."

2 armored cops followed the sergeant and the lady grabbed the sergeant and kissed him. "What the hell! He was a nice guy!" Crystal shouted as she grabbed an armored cop. The ladies easily overpowered their cops and Crystal jerked off the armored cop and fucked him. She drained his life away and her wounds closed.

"Look, we were using that guy to bring the cops here one by one." Crystal said. "You don't need to kill everyone."

The lady did not understand.

"These are policemen, they are like guards." Crystal said. "Are you inside this body, but from somewhere else?"

The lady nodded as they walked around the police station to search for the remaining people. The dispatch were grabbed and easily choked out and there was a remaining old lady that the lady grabbed.

"Normally, our powers don't work on woman." Crystal said.

"I'm not like you." The lady said. "You feel different."

She kissed and hugged the lady and the lady struggled helplessly and she prevented her from breathing. The old lady flailed and tapped her and went limp and Crystal could see black smoke exiting the lady and entering the old lady and she got up.

"Wow, I don't think I can do that, but that reminds me..." Crystal said and the group moved to the carpark and saw 2 motorcycle cops and the lady walked towards the and kissed a cop. Crystal grabbed the other one and snapped his neck. She stripped the cop and put on his skin.

The lady drained the cop in her arms and saw Crystal in the other cop putting on his uniform.

"That is messy." The lady said.

"Yeah, no choice." Crystal said. "I have a lot to learn from you and you can learn more about this world too."

Liz saw the lady going out and felt weird as Crystal looked like a motorcycle cop and the lady looked like an old lady. They went off in a police car to an abandoned worksite where they talked about their powers.

Liz felt more powerful than ever, but the other 2 could change their appearances. The lady explained to them about the summoning which brought her here into the host and she was still unfamiliar with this world and they played with the gear on Crystal and eventually ended up having sex as that seemed to be a good way to connect.

Crystal fucked the lady and everyone shared blood. She was quite similar to them and a little different. "So, are we like you?" Crystal asked her. "A succubus?"

"Succubi have lots of variation." The lady said. "You are definitely not human."

"How do we.. um get stronger." Crystal asked.

"Well, SIN..." The lady said. "Rape, murder, cheat. Have sex..."

"I don't like this body..." Crystal said. "Not used to having a dick..."

"Then just go kill someone else and take a new body!" The lady said. "Humans are like sheep, they are plentiful and we just go harvest."

Crystal nodded and left. "I'll be back."

Crystal walked around the neighborhood and saw a lot of police cars zooming by. She saw 2 prostitutes at the street corner getting checked by 2 cops and walked over. "I'll take it from here." Crystal said and brought the ladies to the alley. "On second thought, why don't you guys come in and fuck that bitch?" One of the cops was dazed and Crystal stared into the other cop's eyes. "Threesome... more fun."

The ladies were scared. Their mouths were covered and they were brought into the alley to be raped. Crystal fucked the prettier lady and placed her hand around her neck and choked her. She was fucked and could not breathe and soon, she went limp.

"What the fuck" A cop shouted as she saw Crystal snapped the neck of the prostitute and Crystal walked over. "Why did..." Crystal took out a baton and bashed his head in. The prostitute screamed and she stomped on her face, crushing her skull with her boots. The remaining plump cop was shocked and she pulled down his pants and fucked the cop from the back.

"Get off me!" The cop screamed and Crystal penetrated deeper into him. He struggled but Crystal simply trusted harder and harder and pressed him down on the corpses. When she was satisfied, she turned him around and he was trembling as his ass was sore. Crystal grabbed his dick and jerked him off forcefully. Her motorcycle gloves grabbed his balls and squeezed while she stroked him and the cop got erected as he was pawing her while she jerked him off. She shoved her dick into the cop's mouth and choked him while giving him a blow job. The plump cop stopped moving and Crystal got off and stripped the lady and put on her skin. "Wow, such big boobs... but so fake." Crystal said and once she was all dressed up, she drained the life away from the plump cop and saw another police car stopping outside.

"Let me test out the body." Crystal said.

"Hello boys..." Crystal said and signaled the 2 cops into the alley. "Your friends are here."

The 2 cops followed her into the alley and the fat cop was shocked as he saw the limp cops on the ground. Crystal punched his spine, snapping it and he collapsed and twitch on the ground in pain. The other cop with a thick white mustache was kissed and Crystal forced him on the twitching fat cop and slowly removed his belt as he struggled. She rubbed his grey hair and sniffed the neck of the trembling old cop. He ejaculated into her as she licked his ears and pumped him hard. "That was fast..." She said and turned him around and covered his mouth and continued to jerk him off and squeezed his balls. "This feels right..." She said as she pumped out another big load and kissed the old cop again. "I like you... you can live." She stared into his eyes and he was dazed.

Crystal took the police car and drove back to the worksite and introduced her new body. "This is much better."

Liz chatted with the lady and tried to find out what else she could do. "The common powers are dominate, flight, change skin, fight, regenerate, turn invisible..." The lady said. "You have to discover the power yourself. Go kill more and learn."

Liz nodded, killing made her feel good and she had a brisk walk out to look for some victims. Liz heard a gunshot and ran over. It was some distance away and when she reached, she saw several police cars. Before she could approach, she saw an army truck arrive and a platoon of soldiers with assault rifles exited the truck.

"Ok, luckily I've not engaged." Liz said. "Not sure if I can take out everyone."

"Where's Liz" Crystal asked and went out with the succubus to look for Liz. They drove around and found the roadblock and saw the police cars and soldiers.

"This is serious, what has Liz done now?" Crystal muttered and approached.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Crystal shouted as the succubus approached the cops. "They have assault rifles, those things will kill you!"

The Succubus walked up to 2 cops chatting and as they turned around, she stared into the eyes of the shorter cop with grey hair and grabbed the head of the fat cop. "Ma'am... This is a crime scene..." The fat cop said as he tried to push away her hands and the succubus pulled him close and kissed him. The fat cop was shocked and she easily drained away his essence and the fat cop went limp. She rubbed the hair of the shorter cop and said, "Put the fat guy in the trunk of the car." The shorter cop nodded.

Crystal saw a motorcycle cop and walked up to him. "Hi... Love you boots..." She hugged the cop and moved behind a police car and kissed him. "I'm just here to find a friend, please continue to do what you are doing... I'm just passing through on official business."

Liz saw 2 cops approaching and as they reached her, she grabbed the face of a cop and slammed his head on the wall and he slumped to the ground. She slapped away the gun from the other cop drawing his gun and kissed him. The cop was surprised as she hugged him and crushed his lungs. "Two, no problem..." She said and continued to suck from the dead cop's mouth and she tasted blood and sucked his remaining life out.

Liz heard more gunshots and approached and grabbed an old cop into the shadows and kissed him as he was distracted. She rubbed his hair and reached into his pants and jerked him off. The old cop struggled but she was inhumanly strong and she pleasured him and removed his belt and eventually, he ejaculated and she continued to fuck his erected dick. "Nice... still going strong."

===============================================================================

The soldiers approached and saw 4 dead cops and a man in a hospital gown pounced on a soldier, punching through his chest and the other soldiers fired at him. The man moved inhumanly fast with a black trail and he moved among the soldiers and he punched each of them and their internal organs were ruptured and they collapsed as he grabbed the remaining soldier who emptied an mp5 into the man and the man staggered over and grabbed the soldier and forced him on the ground.

A police sergeant arrived with a few state troopers and saw the soldiers dead and the dead man on the body of a twitching soldier on the ground. "Is that the killer?" A young trooper asked as the troopers searched the soldiers for survivors.

"KILL" The soldier said as he opened his eyes and grabbed the neck of a trooper and snapped it like a twig.

The soldier opened his eyes and it was all black and he saw Liz fucking the old cop till the cop stopped moving. Liz looked up and a trooper with a shotgun blasted the man and he flew 10 ft away and went limp.

"Fuck!" The trooper muttered as he saw the limp cop and Liz with her skirt down and breasts exposed. "It is one of the killer bitches!"

A sergeant heard the trooper and looked over and he was gone. "Something is not right..." He muttered and signaled 3 troopers over.

The troopers moved over to as the sergeant checked out Liz's body. "Put your hands up..." The sergeant muttered and he heard gurgling sounds as he saw a soldier choking a tall fit trooper as the other 2 troopers are on the ground.

"What the..." Liz hugged the sergeant and tossed away the shotgun. The sergeant was overpowered and his belt was removed and Liz played with his dick. Liz looked at the soldier kissing the fit trooper and puking black smoke into the trooper and they both collapsed. The sergeant pawed helplessly at her as she could smell adrenalin and fear which turned her on as she fucked the sergeant.

She rubbed her breasts on the sergeant's face and thrust onto his erected dick and he struggled helplessly. After he ejaculated, she reached for the baton and shoved it into his butt and fucked it deep into his butt. The sergeant was overpowered and screamed in pain as it turned her on and she fucked harder.

A few motorcycle cops arrived and they saw Liz fucking the sergeant and with so many cops lying on the ground, they did not ask question and simply shot at her. Liz was shot in the head and collapsed.

Crystal saw more cops arriving and saw the motorcycle cops shooting at someone and as she approached, she saw Liz lying on the ground with a headshot. "Fuck.." Crystal muttered and went behind the rear motorcycle cop and punched their spines. The cops' legs went limp and she grabbed their heads and snapped their necks. A fat motorcycle cop turned and Crystal punched his throat. The cop choked and Crystal grabbed his helmet and snapped his neck.

"Are you ok, Liz?" Crystal asked as she checked the wound. It looks pretty bad.

=============================================================================

Another police car arrived but the man moved behind the cop exiting the car and easily murdered him. The other cop drew his gun but the man leaped and landed beside him and disarmed him. Cops coming one at a time did not stand a chance.

Liz opened her eyes, her head hurts. She approached the scared sergeant on the ground and kissed him. Even in her weakened state, the sergeant could not escape and she drained his life away as she healed. "Oh, at least that worked."

Liz heard screams and gunshots and saw a plump cop shooting at a man who was grabbing another cop. "Hey dude, don't kill em' all, I need to heal." Liz shouted. The plump cop was scared as Liz approached and he quickly reloaded and the man grabbed his wrist and flipped him on the ground and twisted his arm. "please... nooo..." The cop begged as he could clearly see the face of the unkept man in hospital garb.

Liz walked over and looked at the man, it looked like he did not had a haircut for months and she grabbed the trembling plump cop. The man seemed to understand her and stopped his attack and Liz grabbed the plump cop and brought him to the alley to fuck him.

The man's body trembled and he physically grew bigger. There was a primal roar and wisps of black smoke escaped his mouth and drifted into some of the cops and they woke up with large black pupils and eyeballs and spread out into the neighborhood.

The massacre attracted other to come as well. There were other supernatural creatures lingering around the corpses and soon, more paramedics and police arrived.

==============================================================================

Liz saw that most of the dead cops were gone after she fucked the plump cop and drained his life away to heal. She was feeling much better and the plump cop was now a skinny husk. 2 SWAT vans arrived and more armored cops with automatic weapons searched the area. Liz heard gunshots and saw the cops converged and she spotted an old sergeant by a police car and moved behind him.

The sergeant picked up his radio and was placed in a necklock and choked. He flailed and Liz sniffed his hair and said. "Will keep you for later." She stared into his eyes and signaled Liz to come as the sergeant was dazed and she got the sergeant to drive them away.

===============================================================================

"What the fuck?" The captain spotted the SWAT officers fighting some motorcycle cops who rushed them. The motorcycle cops seemed to have murdered the paramedics. The SWAT officers had problems fighting these inhumanly fast cops who had inhuman strengths and the captain shouted, "Shoot them!" and as the SWAT officers outnumbered the motorcycle cops, they used deadly forced on the seemingly unarmed motorcycle cops and took them out.

The captain checked on the motorcycle cops and they were not people in disguise and they were really his men. "What is going on?"

Suddenly, screams were heard as 2 SWAT officers were ripped apart. "The killer is still here!" The captain shouted as the cops searched the alley.

A vaguely invisible shape moves behind the fat cop in the rear and covered his mouth. A spine pierced behind his ear into his brain and the cop convulsed and went limp. the shape grabbed the balaclava of another armored SWAT officer and crushed his skull. A large cop felt blood spray on him and saw his headless friend and he turned and saw a shape slapped his gun away before he could fire and his throat was grabbed and crushed. His spine severed and he could not move.

"Fuck!" An old cop fired at a shape as 2 SWAT officers were lifted up in the air and their spines dislocated and spines were shoved into their heads. The old SWAT officer shot at the invisible shape between the officers and did see something bleed briefly and as it moved away, it disappeared again. "What the fuck was that?"

All the other SWAT officers were nervous and looking around and the old cop saw the shape approaching and managed to fire a few rounds before his gun was slapped aside and he was hugged. "Help...." The old cop was squeezed and felt his ribs crushed and his internal organs compressed and exploding inside him. He was tossed aside as the other SWAT officers shot at the shape and the shape was gone again.

Crystal was relieved that Liz survived and was surprised at how the man in hospital garb was attacking and killing the cops. She got in the car with Liz and the police sergeant drove them away to another part of town but there was still a lot of police activity. The police radio was full of cops calling for backup and something was definitely going on in town.

Crystal checked her skin and made sure it was not damaged. "The problem with fighting is my skin may come loose."

Back
Top Bottom