Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arch angel test (Misha_Hiroki and Akuma)

"I highly doubt it. You've never encountered my kind before. You'll find me extremely hard to kill even with all of your powers. In fact, the only one who really can kill me is the Arch Angel. He knows enough to keep me alive though. It helps him keep his position, but I've grown tired of him." She made her sword disappear then smiled deviously. "You'd better not fail, or both of us are gonna cease to exist."

He stopped and turned to her."Both I do hope your talking about you and that weak arch angel."He said."Your kind is still a demon...And I will still kill you and when i pass this test that arch angel won't live to even lift his sword."Koishi growled at her before he started his walk again. Their was nothing he could not kill. He always killed demons everykind he walked into and no matter how hard it seemed he always got the kill."Go bug some humans and leave me to rest the last of my day's on earth."He said."Your rather...How do i say it...Annoying."He snapped at her.

"Annoying is what I do if nothing else. You'll never be rid of me as long as you exist because you cannot beat the Arch Angel without me. The only way any of the Arch Angels have succeeded is through me, because without me there is no balance. If you die, and you will if you deny my help, then he will come after me and do the stupid thing and kill me, thus unraveling the fabric of reality until I am reborn which usually takes from a few days to few million years. What would you do then? Without the embodiment of evil, there is no good because without evil, good has no definition." She looked away from with with a smirk, knowing that he probably wasn't listening to her speech anyway. "In summary, either you accept my help and keep the cycle going, kill the greater and lesser demons go on about your business, or deny my help, lose, and cause trillions of deaths thanks to another apocalypse that causes all of you angels to be horribly bored until one of you sins, falls, and becomes the new me."

"Deny your help cause millions of deaths because of it?"He asked."Well I must say those are some high stake ends."He said with a smirk."But if I do help you out...And I end up killing the angel with your help what makes you think that I will have the same or any weakness like like that fool of an angle."He asked with a smirk."No...Instead I will prove to be stronger...I will only accept your help for the purpose of killing the arch...And when that is over I will put you under protective custody and kept in my site."He said."This way no one will know the truth or find out anything...Cause as far as I know my past life and my present life has been deleted."He said."So as far as im convern you will soon be serving my arch angel sentence with me."

"What makes you think I would agree to that? Just because you aren't dead now doesn't mean I can't kill you. I'm perfectly content to end you now and wait for another suitable candidate for the Arch Angel. The only reason I tell you this is because I can only lend my power for a short time, two days at best. You think to keep me captive after helping you? You would have done better to wait until the last second."

"You know your really starting to piss me off."He said."You do not know me...You do not know how I fight....AND YOU do not know my methods for TAKING demons as a prisioner."He growled as he turned to her."I dare you...No...I give you the chance to kill me...I want to see if the slutty demon girl can kill someone she paniced to kill."He said."Cause Im the strongest angel their is...And if you don't like that well thats to bad."He said his arms spread out."Go ahead stab me in the heart. Cut my head clean off...Steal my soul...See if you can try any of those."He said."Im daring you..I want to see if a demon of your mentality can do it."

Naomi shrugged then spawned a gnarled looking greatsword from her back. It clanged on the ground, looking too heavy for her to lift. She hefted it up as if it was nothing then aimed to cleave him in half from head to foot. Her eyes were filled with a certain blood lust and her face held a crazed smile. She didn't truly care if she killed him, but it would be so much more convenient if he actually tried to dodge. A step to either side would do, but to keep it convincing she would have to swing a few times.

He gave her his own demon like smirk. "Dodge to the left or right sounds good...But im not much of a evader."He said. Moving straight for her. Even if he was a human it wouldn't bother him a wound or two. And if they weren't fatal he could just tie them up and let them heal."Don't think twice now."He said as he darted right under the blade and right under her leg's, And standing up behind her. Spinning around he forced his knee right into her spine as he put his hands on her shoulders to pull her into it to add more damage."Im not some simple minded easy angel."

Back
Top Bottom