Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arch angel test (Misha_Hiroki and Akuma)

Akuma

Lucifer
Koishi stood their before the Archangel. A noble angel and a very strong one at that. This was his test to become an Arch. If he could get past the second task he would be left with killing the Archangel to asume his place as the first One winged Arch angel.

Soon the hand of the Arch reached out and blackness covered Koishi draining all of his powers and only leaving him with the ability to fly for a limited time and his ability to stay an angel in the eyes of other's who could see it.

After the process he was casted down to earth. In the middle of a demon infested forest to start off as the first part. He had one week to survive before he was able to return. "Now just to find a place to hang out for a week and keep unnoticed."He said with a chuckle. He folded his silver wing on his back and started to walk around the forest.

Roslyn darted through the forest looking for prey before encountering the powerless angel. She laughed and stayed hidden in the branches of a tree before she decided to confront him. Her bright red eyes watched him through her slitted pupils. Her long nails dug into the bark of the tree as she hung there, wondering what this angel would do first.

Roslyn was aware as to why the angel was here, as she had seen many others before him and befriended them before slaying them. Angel souls were always the most delicious. At the moment her skin was a dark gray and two short and curled horns sprouted from her forehead. It was her preferred form for staying in the forest, but as any demon she could make mild changes to her form.

He sighed as he walked down the path made by many animals and what not. God how he hated a forest full of demons. He had no way of knowing if he was being watched. Angel trapped in human body. Walking through the forest he looked up around the tree's. Demons a damned race. One he hated.

Koishi sighed as he sat down. The power being sapped from his body took a lot out of him. "I wonder if I will die in this task or live it...I just need to find a way out of this damn forest and once that happens it's easy..Humans are easy to trick but that would be a sin."He said."God damn demons can't ever leave a forest alone."He said.

Roslyn smirked and climbed down the tree and ran off in a different direction, changing herself to a much more human form as she did. She planned on having some fun with this Arch Angel candidate, if only for a little bit. Once her form was entirely human, she deliberately trapped her arms and legs in bundles of vines made of ivy. She got herself into character, crying crocodile tears and tearing her clothing that was formed of illusion to make herself appear as if she had been assaulted. "Help me!" She called out to him. "Somebody please!"

Hearing the voice he sprang right up and searched for it. As he ran towards the voice he saw the girl."My go what happened?"He asked as he started to take out the vines."I bet those damn demons made you like this...god If only I had my weapon they would all perish beneth my power."He growled. His silver wing flexing back and forth from his anger."Don't worry alright Im sure they won't come back and if they do they will die by my hands."He said. A great protecter indeed but he didn't know the trap he was walking into. Such clever demons picking on those who tested for the Arch.

Roslyn grunted in pain as her removed the vines. One of the tiny branches had managed to catch part of her already torn shirt and tear it further to reveal a deep cut that would seem serious for a normal human. She wanted to see how affectionate this candidate would be with the injured. If she got him close enough, she might be able to steal his soul with a mere kiss. Though she might want to see how far she could corrupt him instead. She knew the rules only stated he had to survive. Whether he chose to sin or not was for the most part his choice.

He got her down and groaned when he saw the wound."Im sorry about this."He said and ripped off her shirt. It was torn already and he had seen naked women before nothing wrong with it."Just hang in their alright."He said and started to wrap up the wounded spot."Tell me if you start to feel numbing or any cold in your limbs."He added and gently but firmly pressed on the wound."Damn it only if I could heal."He said. His silver wing coming around to keep her from the view of any other demons. He didn't know he was fussing over this demon. Stripped of powers and left human..This was deadly.

"M-my right arm feels numb, good sir." She laughed inside her head when she said "good sir." Even the thought of saying such a thing with any seriousness made her sick to her stomach, so it was good she was playing this idiot angel for a sucker. She had to admit that she was really getting into the act, but he must have known that even the most stupid of humans save small children and the mentally challenged wouldn't wander into a forest known for demons.

He nodded."Alright...We have to find some water to get this wound cleaned."He said as he lifted her gently into his arms."Just try and stay awake alright."He said. It did puzzle him though a human with this amount of damage would not live. So why was she acting like it was nothing. Well It wouldn't matter their was plenty of way's to see if he was being tricked and praying on water and pouring it over cut's and wounds that weren't their would only cause that spot to burn on the unholy.

Roslyn layed there as her future prey fetched water to clean the illusionary wound. She was getting a little bored with this ruse, but she liked to see her acts through to the end. The only thing that could really make her end this early was if the angel was smart enough to bless the water. She had reason to think that he would do so, but she was too arrogant to think that her clever ruse had a fatal flaw in it.

He laid her down against a tree and went over to the water."Just hang on a second."HE said and ripped some of his shirt to soak up water and be a new wrap. He placed it in the water and slowly taking it out saying a small bless on the water. He had better hope this didn't work cause being faced with a demon right now would be rather tough."Stay still now It might sting."He said and removed her cloths before he placed the blessed cloth over the wound.

Roslyn screamed as the fake wound seared and smoked when the blessed water came into contact with it. She got up and changed back to her normal form, clutching a burn that the water had left. "Out of blind fucking luck he decides to bless the water!" She shouts, mostly speaking to herself. She turns to look at him then aims to kick him as payback for the burn. "Damn you that fucking hurt! Stupid Arch candidate. I swear, the last one who actually made it through only got half as annoying as you on the third fucking day!"

When she kicked him he only got grazed when he moved."Damn bitch."He growled."So Your killing the the angels."He said."Well you will not kill me so easy."He said and stood up the cloth still in his hands."The third day?...I plan to live the entire trial."He said and started to back away. Making sure he kept a good watch on her. That was the last time he would help anyone in the forest. "Now if you don't want to die stay right their and don't bother following."He said before he took off running Which ever way worked. He decided to follow the stream. With luck it would lead out of the forest or only deeper. Either way if he got away from one demon he would get away from all the others."Almost died..."He said with a groan. He was such a fool for thinking it was human,

Roslyn groaned then began chasing after him. She smiled at the fact that he was heading deeper into the forest, but she kept the other demons at bay. She pretty much had free reign of this forest, considering the rest of these lesser demons as just her underlings and minions. "You misunderstand! I let that one live, ask him yourself if you manage to escape." She hopped from tree to tree, confident that it was only a matter of time before the angel tired and slowed down.

He started to slow on purpose."Yeah sure."He said."That's why he was deemed KIA."He said as he leaned up against a tree breathing hard."You know for a demon your soft."He said with a chuckle."A demon letting an angel live...Thats just rather soft."He added and turned toward her."Why not let e walk on out of the forest and this way you won't have to worry about me killing you."He said."Power or not I can still use holy methods."He said holding up the rag. His shirt was half torn."Come and get me I want to see just how pitiful you really are."He said with a smirk ready for her attack. He was known for provoking demons and it was fun but this was the start females were always fun to provoke.

"Deemed KIA? He's your current Arch Angel is he not? I liked him, rife with corruption that left him immune to most of my tricks. But you...Very close, but not the crucial amount needed. A demon I may be, but I know a worthy being when I see one. I'm a being of balance, not strictly evil or chaos." She wasn't lying about the first part, she really had let that angel go to be the Arch angel. It had to be him since all the rest had fallen by her hand, and they were delicious to be sure.

"So your telling me that a one winged angel is no match to be an arch?"He asked."Well Come kill me then...Or at least try to...But if you fall to the ground once I won't let you up."He said and dropped the rage where he would toss her."Right onto the rag is where you will fall...Now come miss soft demon."She said."I've had enough of your games and your chat...I will prove that I'm better than that damn arch angel."He said."And when I do gain that seat your race will cease to exist."He said."Stupid bitch."He barked at her.

Roslyn came down from the tree but never touched the ground. She floated just a few inches above the forest floor and crossed her arms over her naked breasts. "Quite a mouth on you. Rather impressive for an angel. I sense a considerable amount of wrath in your soul. I can smell its rank stench on it. Now make your first move O' sinner angel. We'll see whether or not you truly are worthy in my eyes."

He smirked."Alright little demon."He said his wing unfolded showing off the bright silver that tinted it."And im not no sinning angel."He snarled and charged her with enough force at least for his human body would with stand. He was able to perform so much when he had powers it was just he couldn't over due himself now or else forcing himself to over load and have his heart explode on him. That was a problem."Demons should be dead anyways."He added as he pulled out a small dagger from inside his sleeve. He would kill to live and even if needed human deaths.

Roslyn shapeshifted once more, pulling a long rapier from her hand as it made a sickening sound. She shook off the blood and gore from the thin blade before conjuring some light armor that covered only her vitals and her privates. "Not a sinning angel eh? Then what's this I sense? The cardinal sin of wrath is what you emanate at the moment, and I'm sure that this will not be the only one that I will see. Now have at you!" She rushed at him first with a mischievous smirk on her face, aiming to stick him through his weapon arm.

Koishi smirked."Well I only wish to rid demons of the world."He said watching her. She appeared to have an upper hand against him. One with powers against one with out powers."Don't underestimate me...I didn't join this test just to die."He said as he watched her eye's and face. It was not like she was going straight for the kill more to play with him to force him to sin over and over that's what her idea was."I do not sin unless the time it is called for."He said as he moved slightly so that his weapon arm was out of harms way. He would test his little idea will she strike his heart or aim up at his shoulder. He only move slightly but aligned the blade's point with his heart.

Roslyn nearly panicked as he aimed himself in such a way that if she hit him properly she would hit his heart. She shifted slightly as well at the last moment so that she pierced him, but missed any vitals. Her smile never faded as she pulled the sword out of his flesh slowly, making sure he felt every inch of metal slide out. "And I'm not here just to kill you." She said after flicking the blood from her blade once more. "I'm to accompany you if I find that you're worthy enough to continue outside of this forest."

He winched slightly but made no other note to the blade."I knew you were soft from the start."He said."I saw the panic in you...Any normal demon would have killed me when they laid eyes on me."He said."The you've become soft."He said with a laugh as he put his hand to the stab wound."I have no time to play games with a soft demon."He said as he turned his back on her and started to walk away. His wing covered the other part of his body."Don't follow me unless you have an intent to kill."He said with a demanding voice.

"Why? Just because I don't feel like killing you doesn't mean I don't want to torment you. It's not like you can do anything about it anyway." She followed him closely and shifted to a more human appearance, though this time she kept her black hair and red eyes with slitted pupils. "Obviously you've not encountered the higher demons before. We like to play with our food if it proves to be amusing. You seem to be amusing, so I'm keeping you alive until I deem you no longer such."

"Oh really then you might as well stick me."He said not looking behind him. He really had no fear for any demon."Higher class...Stupid demon i kill your kind for fun half the time."He said as slowed his pace the sound of a waterfall rather close."And this forest comes with a waterfall how grand."He said with a chuckle."Maybe then i can clean this blood off and wrap up the wound you caused cause you Panicked like a little bitch."He said harshly.

Back
Top Bottom