Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party Animals

She looked up at him and smiled some then whimpered a little nuzzling harder into his crotch. She wanted to please him like she did in her dreams she just didn't think he would be bigger then Tyrone. Closing her eyes she took his whole cock in her mouth and throat without gagging then she licked his balls real quick then pulled back and kissed the top of his cock. Looking at him she shook her head then crawled up on the bed next to him "I wasn't planning on you getting me pregnant..Did you forget I'm on birth control..Mom and dad thought I would turn into a slut and get fucked everyday cause of how the guys acted around me..So they forced it on me and I accepted". She smiled some then bit into his neck "one thing though bro..if I'm your whore..can you do some things for me.".

She got up from the bed then went over to her desk and bit her lip pulling out a collar with a leash attachted to it then a nine tails whip. Looking back at him she hid them behind her back then she stradded his crotch and she looked at him with a smirk across her face "I have always wanted to be owned by a guy..mostly you..and be treated like a slave..I've had fantaises of it since I knew what guys did". She blushed some and brought out the collar and leash and put it on his chest "I want to wear the collar around everywhere so everyone knows who I belong to...but also you holding the leash so no one trys to take me away". She looked at him then stroked his cock with the end of the nine tails biting her lip some "now try and guess what I have behind my back..and I will suck you off till you cum". She smiled some and didn't even whip him she just let the tendrils work around and over his cock.

Brad was about to get angry with Maria as she took him to the hilt, sliding her tongue out to caress his balls as she deepthroated him. It wasn't that she was doing that but that she pulled back and left him crazy horny. Listening to her as he counted backwards in frustration, he listened vaguely to what she said but he had other things on his mind. His slutty sister could deepthroat him to the hilt without much problem, she had done so and had stopped without letting him cum. He watched her as she left and returned with the collar and whip. He had seen her bring it home one day when she didn't think he was watching.

Brad let her straddle him as she pressed the collar against his chest, he growled at her as he wasnt containing himself too well. "Put it on you dirty slut, and you dare whip me with that thing and I will see to it that it ends up in your ass." Despite only telling her a second ago to put it on, time moved too slowly for his liking, he grabbed at the collar and moved to put it around her neck. "You stop before I cum and I will tie you up and let everyone downstairs know for $20 they can fuck you in any hole." He didnt like it when girls teased him with blowjobs, Maria was pushing her luck but had some good reasons behind it. He would do as he said if she didnt do what he wanted.

She looked at him as she saw his frustation getting going up. Biting her lip as he said to put the collar on then he pratically forced it against her will and she looked at him. Looking at him she got a scared look in her eyes and tears started to form and she dropped the whip her body starting to tremble again "and I thought you were nice..I was fucking wrong..I should have let those guys fucking take me and me get pregnant by one of them..since they seem happy enough to do it". She growled and slapped him across the face hard then got up jerking the leash out of his hand then she whimpered a little going to the door.

She put her hand on the doorknob then she growled and grabbed the whip then smacked him right were the bleeding had stopped and were his worst wound was "you bitch..I was going to be nice..I thought you were nice..In the end you are just a stupid bitch that doesn't care about anyones feeling except yourself". She then held the whip tighter and then brought it against his face and she put it down then started to the door grabbing the door handle opening it then slamming it shut for everyone to hear. She didn't care anymore her brother was just like any other fucking guy that was after her and she had had enough. Starting down the stairs she looked at everyone with a deadly glare then went to the front door opening it then slamming that one shut with a mirror falling down. She started down the street and on her way anywhere she could go to get away from the party she was fucking sick of it.

Tyrone and the others were being dragged from the party by his gang friends. Unlike the college boys, these men had guns on them, one of the busted up boys pointed her out as she stormed out of the front of the house in just her translucent nightgown, in her haste she had locked the door. Several of the gang members parted from the boys, the others put them in the trucks as three of them moved towards her. They made sure she saw their guns. "Hey cock tease, you better stop or were gonna blow a hole through ya and then fuck up ya family too. Now you get over here pronto, you are coming with us. Dont make us hurt ya bitch."

Brad had easily been rendered unable to follow her. All he could do is fall to the floor and lay there as she stormed out. Reaching for his phone, messaging the twins to come back, he was going to get laid one way or another, the twins would just have to suffer a bit as he fucked their assholes till they couldnt walk straight. Stupid bitch sister.

The gang members werent going to take no for an answer, Maria had two choices, run and hope they didnt do what they threatened to do, which was highy un-fucking likely as the gang was notorious for shooting people, or she could do as they asked. The girl had escaped one rape to a forced slavery and now she was probably going to end up as the gangs whore. There is probably no doubt that she had wished she had never come out of her room tonight.

Maria looked back as the guys approched her and she got a terrifed look in her eyes. Whimpering hard she looked back at the house and knew she wouldn't be able to make it. Looking back at them she bit her lip trying to figure out what to do but she wouldn't go without a fight and she wasn't going to become some gangs whore as much as she wished for that. Her breathing started to get heavier and she knew if she moved they would shoot her. Seeing them come towards her she whimpered and screamed as one got her then she bit her lip she screamed again "no fucking bitch let me go..I'm not going". She looked up at the window as they dragged her by then she kicked on of them "bro call the fucking police please..I'm sorry..I just was scared..BRO LISTEN TO ME".

She kicked at another one and she had kicked his gun out of his hand then she whimpered a little going to grab for it. She knew she was in trouble and if she didn't get away or do whatever she could to get away she would become the gangs whore and in return mabye she would get pregnant like she wanted to. Looking up at the window she whimpered and glared as she saw the two girls go to the window and she growled deeply "you fucking bitch..you care for a fucking instead of helping your god damn sister or even running after her to calm her down". She struggled wanting to beat the girls up and the guys could tell how jealous and upset she was. Growling deeply she kicked on in the crotch then whimpered a little looking at one who was holding his gun close to her head "damn it..fine..I will go just do what you want..cause it fucking seems I have a family that doesn't give a shit about me". If her brother would have seen her eyes he would have seen how hurt she was and how much she had wanted him to come after her then she looked away and started to walk towards the car then whimpered hard as she was shoved in hard then she bit her lip and looked at the guys who got into the car with her.

The men roughly handled her and pushed her into the backseat of the car, three of them followed her inside, one taking the left side of her, the other two on her right. Brad was busy looking the other way, although someone had noticed the gang colors and had made a phone call, either to a rival gang or the cops. It would take some time before things got rolling on either front there though.

The gang members looked to her as she was dressed in her practically see through nightgown "Girl we know your wet, we can see it, you are going to sit on my cock, and you are going to enjoy it, you will then lean over and suck his cock until we get out of the car. You do as we say now or the next thing that penetrates you is a few ounces of led." The guy she had been pointed to held out two tablets "Before you start sucking dick though, your gonna swallow these. It will make the experience much more pleasurable."

Driving away, several of the gangs SUV's drove off with the young girl, she was going to be their party plaything. No doubt the injured recruits were going to want some of the action as soon as they could manage it.

She looked at the guys then whimpered some biting her lip. She knew she was going to be fucked hard and rough but she didn't know how she was going to handle being fucked by all of them but she knew it was probaly better then what her brother could do to her. Looking at the pills she knew they were drugs and she had always wanted to try them out but she wasn't sure she was still young and all. Looking as the cars took off she at first pushed the pills away then she whimpered a little more then took the pills and swallowing them. Looking at the guys she leaned her head back and she closed her eyes "yeah I know damn it..I know I'm going to be fucked by all of you but you are going to take advatage of me also and thats what I've wanted for a while...to be taken advatage of..treated like a bitch and be nothing more then a fuck or breed slave".

She blushed some and looked at the guy then she unzipped his pants then she looked up at him taking his cock out and then she straddled his crotch then she whimpered a little bit going down on him and she leaned her head back moaned some. They were right the pills made it alot more enjoyable and she didn't even know if she wanted to go back to her brother now. She handed the leash to the one that wouldn't be getting anything and she leaned down to the other guy unzipping his pants then she took out his cock and started to suck on it then deepthroated it right away gasping and maoning some. She was enjoying this more then she was with her brother and she closed her eyes looking at the guy with the leash begging him to pull it hard and talk to her dirty like. She had craved to be like this a willing but fiesty bitch slave and for anyone to do what they wanted with her and be rough with her. Mabye she would even fight to stay with the gang instead of her brother.

The gangsters watched as she took the pills and spoke about wanting it. It aroused them and when she leaned over and moved to suck on the cock of the guy next to her the other guy missing out reached over and grasped at her breasts, reaching to remove her nightgown. "Damn she is a naughty slut." he grinned as the one who was getting deepthroated groaned and placed a hand on her head, using it liberally. If he wanted to feel her deep down on him for a few more seconds applying pressure, he was however easy going on the matter, sure that she was going to give him pleasure without much force on his part. "Damn girl you got a set of lips on ya, you gonna suck every cock we present to ya?"

He held onto her leash with one hand, pulling on her hair with the other. "You are our cum slut now you will suck and fuck any cock present to you, you will take orders and if you refuse you know what happens to bitches that don't put out." the driver sighed as he wasnt getting any "Shit guys, dont break her yet, we havent even gotten to our crib yet, backseat gangbangs arent too comfortable, and yeah that bitch will breed with every one of us"

Maria looked at the guy that she was deepthroating then she blushed and looked away whimpering a little as he kept her head down. When he let her head up she pulled up glaring at him then smacking him across the face "damn bitch let me go at my fucking own pace..I already had four other guys try to rape me..just fuck off". She growled as he grabbed her hair and pulled on it then she grabbed the leash yanking it out of his hand then wrapping it around his neck and tightened it looking into his eyes "you dare fucking mess with me ever agian..I promise you I will kill you and be out of there before the leader and the rest of the gang get there". She let go and yanked the leash making a red mark around his neck. Looking at the one that was trying to get her nightgown off she glared at him pulled it back and she got off the one guys cock and sat down on the floor.

Glaring up at them she heard the driver and she whimpered a little bit biting her lip as he said she would breed with everyone of the guys. She looked at the car door the guy was sitting by and she knew she wouldn't be able to get out but at least she could fight them when they got back to the hideout or house they hanged out at. She knew when they got there she would have more drugs injected in her without her consent and she knew she would be taken advatage of and raped and beat by any of them if she didn't obey.Glaring up at them her chest was moving up and down fast and she was starting to panic knowing she wasn't going to be able to get away for a while. She looked out the windows which were tinted black and no one could see in or hear in there since the music was blasting. Feeling the car stop she looked out the window and she saw the guys from before getting out and being taken into the house. Biting her lip hard she whimpered and her body trembled hard knowing she wasn't ever going to get away. By the look of how many cars and SUV's were around and the music blaring and also the windows having bars on them.

Knowing now she should have run she looked back at the guys and tryed to hide how scared she was but it wasn't helping at all. Looking to see what seemed like the leader coming around the car to come to the door she whimpered even harder and struggled to stay on the floor closest to the far side so he wouldn't be able to get her out so easily. Looking at about 4 -6 guys who looked like they were there to protect him and they had guns and knives on them she knew he was the leader and she got a scared look in her eyes. Shaking her head when he opened the door she kicked at him and growled deeply glaring at him also. She wasn't going to be taken by anyone unless she wanted it and she most definatly wasn't going to be taken by the leader who looked like he was more rough and could get easily angered which if she did go with him and make the wrong descison it could end her life.

The gang members watched as the young girl fought back and laughed as she gave them lip, one of them harshly backhanding her as she got down "We dont give no fuck about that shit woman. You are going to do what we want, if we tell you to bend over you better bend the fuck over. If we tell you to choke on dick, you best better have one lodged down that throat of yours." one of them grasped at the leash and tugged tightly. "You are ours now, you have no rights, you arent even an animal, you are property. Property doesnt argue back, understand" They gave her the run down as the car stopped and their boss opened the door and reached for her.

Paul was a convicted criminal, he had been in and out of jail most of the things he had done nobody could prove or if they could the evidence vanished, got contaminated or the person testifying ended up dead or pleading the fifth to avoid talking. As Maria kicked at him, he grabbed her ankle and pulled her towards him with enough force that if he stepped to the side she probably would have hit her head on the door before falling to the pavement below. Luckily for her though he didnt move. "Bitch you attack me or my homies again and I will personally see to it that you are fucked in the ass by a bull. My boys here will even video tape it and launch a website in your name."

Paul was ruthless, he probably would have gone through with the threat and taken her out into a farm and videotape her anally being fucked by a bull. The guy that held her leash let go so she wouldnt choke. Paul reached for her collar and put his fingers beneath the leather, making it feel tighter than normal "If you understand, you will walk towards the house and enter it. We will then turn left and go down to the basement." He was going to make her walk herself to her own enslavement, or he was going to show her what a bulls cock felt like in her asshole. It wasnt much of a choice, either way she was going to be sore in the morning.

Maria yelped loudly as the one member backhanded her and left a bright red stinging hand print. Looking at them she glared deeply then when the leader grabbed at her ankle and yanked her out she yelped in surprise at how strong he was and that just excited her for some reason. Looking at him as the one guy let the leash go she whimpered hard as he gave her that threat then she looked away biting her lip hard. Feeling his fingers underneath her collar she looked back at him then glared some but it soon went away as fear rushed through her body. She trembled some as he told her what to do then she jerked her head to let her collar free and she glared at the ones in the car. She didn't really want to obey any of them but she would have to if she wanted to live.

Growling deeply as she started to walk towards the house she pushed a guy that got to close to her down on the ground and she kept on going. She wasn't in a mood for someone to get to close to her right now and it would definatly show when she got into the house. The guys coming over and feeling her all over and she growled pushing all of the ones she could away and she headed down to the basement her body trembling as she felt a cold breeze go down with her. The door closed at the top stairs and she whimpered a little bit. Getting to the bottom of the stairs her eyes went wide and she tryed to turn around and go back up but she was just pushed down.

She landed on her hands and knees and she whimpered as she quickly got up and ran to the oppisite wall cowering in the corner. Her body tryed to get as far as she could into the crack hoping no one would touch her. Her knees were shaking and she was struggling to keep herself up and steady. She looked as Paul was the last one to come down and she knew now she was in for it. If the leader came down she must be pretty important to have him and his bodygaurds and the three memebers that were in the car with her. Right now she didn't know what was going to happen or how she was going to react but she was scared and cold from only having a thing nightgown on. Looking at all the guys he sat down and brought her knees to her chest then buried her face into her knees. Biting her lip she gripped onto her knees afraid of getting killed or hurt to the point that she could not fight back or whatever.

The basement door was closed behind Paul and locked. None of the men had any weapons on them. The basement had an old mattress in the corner and two chairs and a small table. One of the chair's was a recliner, the other a kitchen stool. There was a side room to the basement, a very dirty bathroom that had a shower, a small mirror and a toilet. The men surrounded her as Paul moved to the reclining chair and sat in it. He was the leader and the others were all faithful to him.

Paul spoke up and the men parted to form an honor guard of sorts, surrounding her sides and making the only means of escape either through several of them or running to the boss. Paul looked at her as he spoke "You've injured some of our recruits, normally this would warrant shooting you, instead though I have taken a liking to you, your life will be spared. This shall be your home until you learn your place." he meant the basement. "You now have two choices, strip willingly and have something to wear when we leave you down here or allow me boys to tear that silky number from your body."

Smirking as he leaned forward "You will then crawl on your hands and knees towards me, offer me the leash and call me Master. Then you will give me a blowjob, I will control it. If I push your head down you accept it, fight back and I will let the men have their way with you and then take you out to the farm and see what animals there would want a dirty cum slut such as yourself."

Maria looked as the men surrounded her then she looked away biting her not knowing what was going to happen. Hearing the leader speak up and all the guys made a line to him she looked at him then away. Biting her lip hard enough to bleed she looked back at him as he started to talk. She didn't want to have nothing left on her body when he left so she swallowed some as if swallowing her pride and she looked at him. Getting up she looked at him then down wanting to strip but she didn't know what he would think of her and her body. Of course she had a nice body but she was probaly bruised from the guys that had tackled her to the ground back at the house. She knew though she would probaly have more bruises from now on from the leader.

Looking back at him she whimpered like a little puppy trying to figure out what to do. Even if she was told what to do she was still unsure. Soon enough she took of her nightgown and she looked at him then down blushing some. Her body was perfectly shaped nothing wrong with it at all except for a few marks here and there. Looking back up at him she then got down on her knees and crawled over to him then of course offered him the leash. She was surprised he had taking a liking to her but she knew soon enough she would be around with the rest of the gang and other girls looking at her but one thing they didn't know. If a girl messed with her guy they would be in a world of hurt badly hurt. Looking up at him and smiled some then licked the edge of his cock. She had acted like she couldn't take a cock down her throat but she could. That was one special thing about her but another thing about her was that about tens minutes after someone fucked her her pussy went back down to virigin size and that usally got her lost of attention. She then took his cock into her mouth and she deepthroated him then licked his balls and nuzzled into his crotch. She was already knowing her place and since someone so powerful and someone that struck fear into anyone was intrested in her she knew her place the minute she layed eyes on him.

Paul watched Maria as she stripped off her nightgown and crawled towards him like a pet to its Master. Taking a hold of her leash, he held it loosely as she worked on his pants and took her tongue to his cock before putting it into her mouth and then deep into her throat. Placing a hand on her head possessively he kept her head buried down on his cock as she took him deeply, enjoying the feeling of her throat around him for longer than she might have liked to. "You will keep sucking until I cum, you will swallow what I give you and then you will pick three men here, you will then do whatever they want, the first you will pleasure with your mouth, the second with your pussy and the last will have the honor of giving you a good anal fucking." He let her take a breath after he finished talking to her as she worked on his cock. "You will comply or I shall bring my Great Dane's done and see if they take a liking to you."

Maria looked at him then away gasping as he kept her head down and talked to her. She got a scared look in her eyes as he said she had to pick three men to please. Looking at the guys they all looked mean enough to kill her. When he let go of her head she pulled up and coughed some biting her lip. She shook her head and wondered what would happen if she didn't let them but then her answered was answered without her even asking. Looking back at him she whimpered some "Well will you at least stay down here so they don't get out of hand please??". She looked up at him her hands pratically begging him to stay down there "Also to make sure that the guy who fucks me in my pussy doesn't cum in me". She looked down and her body trembled some "I can't get pregnant yet..I'm to young to become and mother and one of the guys..I think Tom was it threatened to make me pregnant before the night was over..thats the reason I fought them so hard..I was afraid and I knew if I sucked them off once then they would come where they wanted and that would have most likely been my pussy..I was just scared I didn't mean to hurt anyone..My instinct kicked in". She looked at him and nuzzled his hand some then started to lick and suck at his cock again hoping and praying he would stay down there. Mabye even take her up to his room after and let her take a shower then sleep with him but she doubted that would happen. She was just afraid of some of the members coming down during the night and ganging up on her while he was alseep. She could tell if she was with the leader no one would touch her but he hadn't declared her his yet.

Paul looked down at Maria as she made her requests and sucked on him some more. "First you will show you are going to behave and swallow when I am ready to come. If you prove you are talented I will stay for a while, as for whether they cum inside you, this one time I will allow your request however in future you will take it where they give it. We will take precautions that you stay as you are, should you fall pregnant you will either carry it to term or beg for us to push you down some stairs." He held onto the leash and made sure she was looking up to him as he spoke. "You will respond when we call you, you will be known as Slut, Whore and Cocksucker. Until you prove you are worth more than those labels it will be your name." pulling her back, he smacked her across the face with a backhand before putting his cock back between her lips. "I am your Master, and any man who comes down here you will call Sir. If they tell you to say something differently you will respond how they wish you to."

He was getting quite aroused, partially from having a young girl sucking his dick and showing she could deepthroat it, but also because he enjoyed violence a little too much. He would show her what domination was, and he would demand nothing but complete and utter obedience and submission.

She nodded some and kept sucking on him thankful that he was going to stay down there for a while. She could feel the guys starin at her harshly as she asked for no one to cum in her. Looking at the leader as he gripped onto the leash and pratically forced her to look at him she whmpered hard as he told her the names she would respond to. Looking away she yelped loudly as he backhanded her and she knew it would leave a bruise cause her head swung to the side. After he brought his hand back to his side she started to suck on him and deep throat him again. Whimpering hard she was starting to get wet and was trying to not show it but she wanted the leader to fuck and rape her right then and there infront of the whole party. To show his dominance over her and also to show everyone and her who she belonged to. Deepthroating him again she looked up at him then she nuzzled into his crotch while also licking his balls. She broght her hands up to his thighs and lightly dragged her nails down them leaving light red marks and also a little sting let over. She hoped the leader wouldn't hurt her for that but she hoped that she could touch him without getting hurt,

Paul groaned as he enjoyed the deepthroating Maria offered. The young school girl obviously had sucked alot of dick to get that good. He didn't mind a bit of pain, of course should she try for more than what she had she may have found herself without a cock to suck, being dragged by her hair or her ankles to have him make good on his threats from before. Paul was getting close now, his balls were bloated and her repeated deepthroating, willing and unwilling when he forced her to stay there was getting him hot. He wasn't going to last too much longer.

Holding onto her hair firmly in one hand, his grip tightening as with the grip on the leash with his other hand. He was so close, his breathing a bit erratic, deep and shallow breaths marked with both slow and quick breaths and sometimes even the occasional lack of breathing too. Suddenly it happened, his teeth clenched, and his balls shrunk, he offered her no warning comment, a girl that could deepthroat had to have learnt to read the signs, to know when a cock was about ready to explode. He came.

The gang members watched, several of them had their hands in their pants or outside of their pants, adjusting and playing with their cocks. Waiting for Paul to let them fuck her silly, of course her pussy was going to remain relatively cum free, Paul had made the decree, none of them would dare willingly defy him.

She whimpered as she kept deepthroating him and she gasped some knowing soon he was going to cum. She had never tasted a guys cum and she wouldn't dare taste his even if she got beat for not swallowing it. Looking up at him then away she gasped loudly as he gripped onto her hair and onto the leash then she whimpered hard as he came a disgusting look on her face. She pulled hear head back quickly and spit it out with him still comiing and it got on her hair and her back.

Coughing she spit more of the cum out and she glared up at him then growled some "if you ever think I'm going to swallow that stuff you will beat me into submission..remember I'm still a girl not a fucking slave to you yet". She growled and yanked the leash out of his hand going into the bathroom she grabbed a handful of water then she put it in her mouth and spit the last remaining cum out of her mouth. She knew it was a mistake but she wouldn't ever swallow anyones cum even if it cost her damn life. She growled some looking at the leader then at the members. Shaking her head she went over to the shower and sat down against the shower wall.

Her body shook and she knew something bad was going to happen she could just feel it in the way the leader looked at her and the way the gang members smirked. Looking up at the ceiling she whimpered some closing her eyes then brought her knees to her chest. She bit her lip and tears came down her cheeks. She couldn't believe she had gotten the gang leaders attention and she knew she was in trouble. If she ever got out of hand the whole gang of males might even have a go at her for days on end until he told them to stop. She trembled even harder at that thought that she might pass out then them just drop her off in the middle of no where and leave her. Shaking her head she whimpered and tryed to hold back the tears but she couldn't they just came down her cheeks like crazy wishing she was back with her brother. Wishing she had stayed with him and done what he wanted.

Paul was not particularly pleased that she had not swallowed or that she thought she wasn't his slave yet. When she went to bathroom to clean up he had someone bring down another girl, a girl similar in age to Maria, unlike Maria the girl was not adverse to swallowing cum, the girl cleaned the cum that had spilled to the floor, his pants and his cock with her tongue. The girl spent most of her time on his cock, lavishing it with her tongue even though it was no longer erect.

He had other thoughts how to make Maria serve him, for now her outburst was barely tolerated, the next outburst and she was going to find herself in a world of pain or punishment. The rest of the gang waited for Maria until they decided that she had spent far too much time in the bathroom. "Out you get, you don't need to powder your nose anymore princess, you've got some dick to take, our boss here might have said we aren't to cum in that twat of yours but if ya act like a cunt like ya have been he may renege on the deal." One of the gang members pushed his way into the bathroom and tried to grab her arm and lead her back to the room.

Paul was enjoying the much more willing mouth of the girl between his legs, still, he knew she was no longer quite as tight as she had been, it wasn't so enjoyable if he took her pussy or ass. Maria would be better in that regard, at least for another couple of hours maybe. "As soon as this little slut has me erect I am gone, so you best start the show" Paul wasn't likely to get another erection for a half hour to hour, that would be plenty of time and hardly any at the same time. Maria had disappointed him, he too would disappoint her in his own way, leaving half way through if he had to. She was the gangs whore, she was going to have to learn that if she refused to get cum in two of her orifices that things would really not go too smooth for her.

Maria heard another girl come down and she shook her head her crying stopped completely. Looking at the member that pulled her out she glared at him and didn't even fight. Looking at the leader then at the girl she looked away and growled some trying to think of a way to win back the leader so she wouldn't get fucked by the guys but also get to get the girl out of the picture to. Yanking her arm out of the members hand she glared up at him and growled lowly daring him to touch her again. Her head swung back over to the girl and she glared deeply and growled some alot of the guys backing off and wondering what was going to go down.

She looked at the leader then to the ground trying to calm down. Bringing the girl down was making her pissed off since the leader said he had grown a liking to her so quickly and now the girl and him were getting along so damn great. Sitting down a few feet infront of him she looked at him then closed her eyes not going to beleive she was going to do this. Biting her lip a little bit she rubbed it between her teeth and she growled one last time. Looking back up at the leader she looked at the girl then back at him trying to hold her anger in "Master I didn't mean to not swallow your cum..I'm just not used to it and I need to get used to it quickly before you leave for some whore that doesn't belong to you". She brought her legs infront of her and looked him in the eyes "I want to ask forgiveness for what I did and I can show all of the guys and you that I can swallow cum or you can cum in my pussy".

Biting her lip she looked at him then away closing her eyes not believeing she just said he could cum in her. Looking back at him she nodded "It's your choice..You can do both..I just don't want someone to take you away from me..If you can give me another chance..I will show you how much better I am then any other girl here or in this shit like town". Looking at him in the eyes she looked away biting her lip not knowing what he was thinking. Usally she could tell what someone was thinking by the look in their eyes but he was different. She couldn't read his eyes or know what he was thinking so it was making her a little frustrated and she also knew it would be a challange to know when he was going to cum or when he was going to get out of hand. Knowing he would be taking his anger or frustration on her she knew she had to be prepared for that and she also knew she would have to be prepared that if she acted out that she would be thrown to the gang.

The gang member that escorted her out let her go after she growled and yanked herself free, he dared to touch her again, pushing her towards the leader. She was not his boss, hell everyone in this room including the other girl had the right to boss her around. She had fallen out of favor with Paul and that meant effective-immediate social status changes.

The girl at Paul's feet ignored Maria, focused on one thing only, getting Paul erect again as she had already cleaned him up. Unlike the new girl, this one knew her place. Paul looked to Maria as she got to her knees and grovelled for a second chance, offering to swallow and take it in her pussy "Does the offer stand for all my men too?" The way she had worded it suggested she would swallow cum, any mans cum although still had strings attached to just who might be allowed in her pussy.

Not giving her the time to reply he waved a hand to two of his men to flank her "You will prove yourself on these two, should you properly service them I will allow you onto my lap and stay for the duration of your show with my men as I had agreed to before." He offered her the chance to redeem herself, although he was not going to make things easy. Every move he made was to prepare her to be the gangs whore, she would learn to swallow, she would learn obedience and would learn that she had no choice but the choice Paul offered her.

She looked at him then down wondering what he was going to say or what he was going to do to her. She really didn't want someone cumming in her pussy and risking her getting pregnant but it looked like she had no choice. Looking back up at him she shook her head "Not everyone of your men...Just you..but I will listen if you tell other men to use me..I know my place somewhat". She didn't know what he was going to do but when he waved his hand at two of the guys she bite her lip hard not trusting anyone else but Paul in her pussy.

She looked back at Paul and nodded some but still didn't do anything till she had an answer about what he was going to do with her. She didn't know what to say or do right now cause the girl seemed to ignore her and it made her even more mad but she hid it as much as she could. Looking at the girl she glared some but stayed where she was and still on her knees hoping she would get on the leaders good side again. Also hopefully he would either take her up to his room and do what he wanted with her or just at least let her be with him so no other guys would be able to touch her unless he said so.

Paul looked down to her and then to the girl between his legs. "That is a start, your place is on your knees, you will suck the two of them off and prove to me and to the gang that you understand your place and will accept it." Pulling the hair of the one at his legs, he pulled her away from his limp cock and spoke to her "You have competition once more, your place between my legs is not secure" Pushing her towards some of the other gang members "Have fun boys"

Paul liked a bit of rivalry between the women, it also kept his men happy as now they had two women down here, one of them was going to have five men to pleasure within a minute, one to each hole and two in her hands. The other was going to prove her loyalty and her place by swallowing two of the gang members before giving herself up to the leader for him to cum inside of her tight pussy.

The men gathered around the young woman that had been discarded, roughly they pinned her between each other, one of them laying down and having her straddle his cock whilst the others held her down for another to press himself against her ass. The three others pressed their cocks against the young whores face, letting her decide which ones she would pleasure with her hands and which one she would pleasure with her lips, tongue and throat. It was far from rape, she was not quite willing, she had resigned her fate to including this, in the process she was going to enjoy some of it.

Maria looked at him then nodded some "I can show my place..I just need to know you actually somewhat care for me and actually want me..It would be a pleasure to even carry your baby around in my stomach". She blushed some and looked down biting her lip hard not knowing what kind of reaction she would get out of him ,the girl or the gang members. Seeing him push the girl towards the group of guys she moved out of the way and out of reach so she wouldn't be able to claw at her or leave a mark. Glaring at her some she snickered as she was going to have a prize and have the gang leader cum in her.

Looking at her as the guys pinned her and she then looked away not wanting to see another girl get raped infront of her. She always hated seeing other girls getting taken advatage of or getting raped infront of her since she was a softy like that. Looking at the leader she bit her lip and then looked at the ground not wanting to watch and she didn't know how to tell him. She didn't want to hear her screaming or trying to get away and when the girl did scream her body went tense and she closed her eyes tightly whimpering hard. She knew if she would have to hear all of that the whole time she would have nightmares and it would tramatize her more then when she was younger.

When she was younger she had went to a party and saw a girl getting raped by a group of guys. Opening her eyes she shot her gaze at Paul and her eyes went wide then she bit her lip hard. He was the one that was telling everyone they could have a free fuck of the girl since she deserved punishment. Backing up a litlte bit she got a scared look in her eyes "You where the one at that one party..the first party my brother ever took me to..You were having the guys rape a girl..and when you tryed to turn on me my brother beat the crap out of you". She growled some and glared at him trying to hold back anything bad she would say and getting ready for an attack from him. In her head all sorts of words were going through her head like bastard, pig, dog , and bitch. She was so fucking pissed and she didn't know if she could handle herself from tackling hom off the damn recliner and beating his fucking ass up. Looking down at the ground then back at him she glared "Don't you fucking come near me..I mean it..I will have my brother take me back home then have you put in fucking prision for the rest of your god damn life".

She meant it she knew her brother could get her out of here and she knew she could keep the evidance of what the gang and leader was doing to the girls that where in the gang and even her. Glaring more she didn't know how he would react to her or what he would have the gang members so but she hoped to hell he wouldn't do something she would regret. Like taking her back home and killing her brother infront of her so she had no hope of getting away. Looking at him then at the rest of the gang members she forced herself to ignore the screams since she was so pissed and scared at the same time. Her blood was boiling and pumping through her veins like crazy and she didn't know if she would be able to fend him off or the gang members that where in here at the same time. She had just told him who she was and she knew that she would probaly get hurt badly and him take his revange out on her instead of her brother cause he had the peice of ass he wanted right here that he had wanted at the party.

Back
Top Bottom