Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party Animals

Draith

Super-Earth
The party was jumping, Brad had gotten all of his mates and the frat to turn up and word had spread throughout college of his party, his house had more than 150 people in attendance. Kegs were set up around the house and the fridge had been converted into a personal liquour dispenser by hosting many alcoholic drinks to keep them chilled. His parents had gone out of town for a few weeks and the neighbours had known about the party, most of them also opting to leave town for the night, or find a reason to stay out until the next morning. Several people were dispensing party drugs like ecstacy, and some had started up bongs and tokes.

Brad had reminded his younger sister to stay hidden, he didnt want her to ruin the party by acting like the kid that she was. Thankfully he hadnt heard a peep out of her for a while. He had larger fish to worry about than his kid sister. He had bribed her with her favorite pizza topping just before the party had started, he had hoped that was enough to keep her obeying him for the night.

Maria looked around her room as she heard the people downstairs and she whimpered some wondering what her brother was doing with so many people. She got sick of being in her room and she came out then went into the room and saw alot of guys and alot of girls dressed like sluts. She felt a alot of eyes on her and a few started to come towards her but she quickly dogded them and cursed herself for going out of her room. Going over to the fridge she got out a cup that looked like apple juice and she looked around seeing her brother with alot of girls and she shook her head and hurried back upstairs.

Not knowing if her brother had seen her but she just wanted to see what was going on and she wasn't happy. When she tryed to call her parnets the phone lines were dead and she got a scared look in her eyes as she heard a group of guys coming up the stairs. She had already drank the beer and it was starting to get to her a little bit. Going over to the door she whimpered and cracked it open then before she could scream a hand was put over her mouth and she whimpered hard as she was shoved into the room and her head hit the edge of the bed. Looking up at the guys she got a scared look in her eyes as she saw one of them lock the door and she started to get up quickly trying to figure out what to do.

Maria was about 5'2 and having black silky hair and dark steel blue eyes it always brought guys to make her theirs. Whimpering hard she got up and started towards the back door in her room that there was a way out of the house and if she could make it out then she would be free of the guys..Hopefully. She wore a black short sliky nightgown and she looked back growling some as she saw the guys running after her.

The music was turned up loud, the sound thumping throughout the house and with the noise level of so many people a scream was hardly going the be noticed even then, the guys made sure it was even less noticed. One of the guys had a cup with a clear liquid in it, it was vodka. The guys chased Maria and were quite happy to take the little event outside into her backyard. All her neighbours directly located linked to her property had gone out. The four guys chased her into the backyard before they stopped the chase, tripping the girl up on the soft grass. She was hardly going to outrun them considering they were part of the college sport teams.

The guys closed the backdoor, the backyard had been off limits to the party so almost no one was going to even go out there let alone notice them. The men made sure to restrain her wrists behind her back. A large muscular guy was restraining her, he was infact the bronze medal winner of national college wrestling tournament, so there was no way that she was going to escape his grasp without him wanting it. The began to take their belts off, they had a plan, and it looked almost like they were infact prepared for it as if it had happened before.

The moved the girl further to the back of the yard where the old swing set was, it hadnt been used in years and after so long a permanent fixture in the yard. It had been concreted into the ground. The reason the men were taking her there was that the structure was perfect for spreading her legs. THey could bind each ankle to the base of the swing set with their belts and had another belt wrapped around her wrists to bind them at her back. That left them with one other belt which was on the wrestler, when she had been sufficiently spread out on her knees and the last belt slipped around her neck like a collar and leash, only pull tight enough and she could be choked and left long enough could be killed in such manner.

The four boys looked down to her "You are going to have fun" One of them seemed to be kinder than the others "Let me give her my drink of water before you do this shit to her." He handed the water down towards her lips. It was infact vodka, not that Maria would know the difference. The wrestler was James, the one offering her the drink was Chris, and the other two were Tyrone, a black guy and Tom who was a Football player, rivalling the bulk that James had to offer.

Maria looked back as the guys chased her into the back yard and she screamed as she tripped. Whimpering hard as the one guy pinned her down and grabbed her wrists she looked up at the guys with a scared look in her eyes "you fucking bitches will pay for this god damn it". She had tears coming down her cheeks then when they lifted her up and started to take her to the swing she whimpered even harder struggling and kicking hard at the guys. When they got her down again she whimpered and tryed to get away but ended up being tied down with the belts. Looking at them she glared some and hard not wanting to do this and not wanting to have anything to do with this "please don't do this..I don't want it".

When her wrists then got tied behind her back she knew she was in trouble but the final thing that set the mood for them and to tell her what was going to happen was when the belt was put around her neck like a collar. Whimpering she looked at them and when he yanked on the belt she closed her eyes and gasped some trying hard to get her hands free "god damn ass bitches..you really think your going to get away with this god damn shit??". Looking away as the one guy said he was going to give her a drink she took a drink then spit it in his face and she glared deeply "you won't fucking take me..I will call the damn police on you guys". She struggled more to get the belt off her wrists but still it was no use it was tight and she was already knowing she was in deep shit "just please please please don't get me pregnant..I don't want to have a child..yet anyways".

Chris looked down as she spat the drink out at him and then backhanded her "Look little lady, we run this place. In this hick little town whose dad is the police chief?" waiting for an answer, he gave her one by pointing to Tyrone "Him. And do you know what, his dad doesnt like no white bitches teasing his boy."

Slapping her across the face again to get her attention "If you want us not to get you pregnant then you will have to be nice, you will suck us all off and we would wear rubbers when we fuck ya." the boys all had their fingers crossed behind their backs for that statement. "You so much as brush your teeth on us and we will tighten the belt and hang you up and make it look like you commited suicide, Tyrone's dad could help with that paper work because thats all it would be, just a piece of paper to be signed." The others nodded in agreement with Chris as he took the lead role in making her submit.

Maria glared at Chris as he backhanded her then she looked away hoping that her brother would come out and stop them. Then again he didn't give a shit about her he only gave a shit about his slutty freinds that gave him pleasure. Whimpering hard as he started to talk she struggled some more with the belt and she glared at all of them "fucking bitches get the fuck away from me".

When he slapped her again she yelped and her lip started to bleed some and she growled and looked at Chris "I will suck none of you off and I will die before I let any of you fuck me". She looked away and moved her head around loosing the belt that was around her neck and she looked at Chris and as the others nodded as he was making her submit "I'm not broken that fucking easily..seriously just go fuck some other god damn girl". She looked up at them and glared deeply then struggled hard "Just please go away..please".

Tyrone moved behind Maria whilst Tom dropped his pants and slide underneath her on his back and whispered into her ear "Bitch you are going to be pregnant before the end of this night" Tom pressed his thick erection between her legs whilst Tyrone dropped his pants and pressed his large black cock against her asshole. "I am going to have fun stretching your ass." The two had moved on from a blowjob and gone straight for the other things. Perhaps it might have been wise on her part to have accepted the humilation. Tyrone grabbed the belt around her throat, using it for grip with one hand as the other placed itself on her waist.

James and Chris watched, James was holding his cellphone up, taking footage of the events as they unfolded. Chris spoke up as he grabbed at his crotch "We let you have a deal and you fucked that up. Dont you think it would have been easier if you gave us head?" chuckling as he revealed a truth to her that she should have thought about earlier. "If we all came once in your mouth, it would be one less we could give you elsewhere. Perhaps when you loosen up we might try and see about a Double Stuffing, there is four of us, I am sure you could take two cocks in your ass and your pussy at the same time if you feel so strongly about sucking us off."

She whimpered hard as the guys came to her and she looked away whimpering hard as the one whispered in her ear and her eyes got a terrifed look in them "please damn it don't do this..I don't want it..just let me go". When the one guy grabbed the belt she whimpered hard and tryed to get her head free and she looked as his hand also went on her waist. Biting her lip hard she looked away from the phone and she closed her eyes blushing deeply "damn it..please don't do this..you can't fucking do this".

When he started to talk again she didn't even looked at him and she closed her eyes tightly and whimpered hard as he said they could double stuff her and she glared some tears coming down her cheeks "my brother will kill you guys for fucking doing this..god damn it fucking let me the fuck go now".

Tyrone pulled her nightgown up to expose her rear, he and Tom pressed their erections against her, Tom forced his erection between her netherlips, sliding himself inside until he was met with her hymen, Tyrone on the otherhand gathered saliva from his mouth and let it drool from his lip and hit the target, her asshole and the tip of his own cock. Pressing his thick black cock against her puckered asshole before pushing it inside.

James continued to video the assault, shifting to show the two penetrating her from a behind angle before moving to show her reaction on her face. Chris laughed "Honey, he paid us to make sure you didnt do anything beside go to the toilet. This is your punishment for drinking underage." He lied smoothly to her, Brad hadnt told them to do this, although Chris figured that Brad would like to take a stab at her.

First though the little bitch had to be taught respect, and how to properly please a man. "We will distribute the images to your high school, load them on the internet and make an anonymous tip to your parents that you not only sleep with men but do so with multiple men, including black guys. Furthermore, you like it out in public!" they could easily pick a number of still frames to use against her throughout this, digitally enhance and edit the pictures.

Maria whimpered hard as they entered her and she looked away trying to hide her face from the camera. Looking back at Chris she glared at him deeply then looked away quickly as the camera was pointed at her "please stop this..just stop it..I will do anything I promise just let me go". When he talked about putting pics up in her school and giving tips her eyes went wide and tears came down her cheeks "please don't I said I would do anything..just don't please". She was already an outcast in school getting picked on all the time cause everyone knew her brother was a partier and even raped girls. Biting her lip she shook her head and struggled some still trying to get the belts off her wrists.

[[sorry writers block]]

Chris shook his head "Stop for the moment boys, she is going to suck me dick and suck it well if she wants to save herself" Her brother had a bad rep, although it was mostly put there by jealous guys. He probably had done a few things to girls who said no, but they were usually willing, or naive enough to think they were in control of things. The two that had barely penetrated her halted their movements, Tyrone felt her asshole pinch against the head of his cock whilst Tom was careful not to break her hymen yet.

James continued to film as Christ pulled his pants down and moved to Maria's face and waved his against infront of her before slapping her lips with it. "You want us to stop, you compromise and do what I want." he did not intend on leaving her a virgin even if she did suck him off. "James will even give you his phone after we are done, how does that sound."

Maria looked at Chris as he told the guys to stop and she then knew he was the one leading this. Whimpering as he came over and his pants fell to the ground she looked at him then away biting her lip "don't film it please..I don't want anyone to see this". When he slapped his cock against her lips she whimpered some knowing by the look in his eyes that he wasn't going to let her go after he sucked her off.

Looking back at him she bit her lip even harder as he said they would give her the cell after they were done. She wanted them to show how much of a slut she was but then again she didn't want to anyone to take the wrong message. Looking away once again she closed her eyes tightly and gulped some then turned back and started to suck on him. Licking the head of the cock and sucking the sides. She didn't even look at him knowing she was being filmed and knew she wouldn't like the look on his face. She could already see the lust in his eyes of how much he wanted her to be his and only his but she knew that her brother wouldn't allow that...Hopefully it was true.

Tom pushed her nightgown about, bearing a breast so that he could suck upon it and tease the nipple whilst he waited. Tyrone however was not so patient, he pushed his thick black cock deeper into her asshole, grinding her hips against him as he did so. The side affect to him doing this however was that it put just enough pressure on Tom's cock which had been inside her pussy, having not yet pushing through her hymen. Well now that was no longer true.

James continued taping on the phone as she licked and sucked upon Chris willingly now, she had good incentives to do so, well she had some good incentives, now it was just to get the footage. Chris patted her head as she pleased him with her mouth "Darlin, you are gonna show the camera how you deep throat a man" He tried to slide the head of his cock between her lips, forcing her to deepthroat him if she did not try it willingly.

Maria whimpered as Tom grabbed one of her breasts and she looked away gasping some as he started to suck on her breast. If she could stop the guys from doing this to her then she would. Wincing hard as Tyrone pushed into her ass and she gasped as her hymen was broken and she felt blood going down her thighs.

When they were still tapping her she closed her eyes tightly and pulled back on the cock some but when she was forced to take Chris's cock in her mouth she whimpered hard and gagged some. She quickly pulled back then she glared at Chris "you fucking ass bitch..just all of you fucking go".

Tom lay back and enjoyed sucking upon her breast, he didnt have much to do being on the bottom of this gangbang. Tyrone was the one working her ass, thrusting his length inside her, grinding her hips against his own. James continued to tape Maria and Christ pushed his cock back between her lips as she said go. He held a hand down on her head and forcifully made sure that she wasnt going anywhere except down on his cock. "Look little whore, we said we would give you his phone, so shut the fuck up and get to work because you dont want Tom down there to get too comfortable and get your ass pregnant do you?"

Smirking, Tom held her head so she couldnt pull back to respond, if she wanted to resist it would be a long night and she would end up with them cumming where they wanted, if she wanted to submit then she was going to have to swallow her pride and accept the taping and get to pleasing Chris so that she could get Tom another hole to focus on, one that wouldnt allow her to get pregnant or at least get him to put on protection.

Maria gasped loudly as Tom kept on sucking her breast but she winced hard as Tyrone kept on fucking her ass. Looking at Chris as he pushed her head down and kept it there she gagged hard and tears rolled down her cheeks. She got her hands free though and she dug her nails into his thighs trying to make him let go. She didn't want to get pregnant but then again she wasn't going to let her pride go not at all. She knew they would probaly still put the tape on the internet and all that she wasn't going to even give in even if that ment she was going to get pregnant.

Digging her nails harder into Chris's thighs she glared up at him then pulled her head back and dug her teeth into his thigh and she growled some. When she let go both her hands and her mouth he had deep marks that were bleeding heavily and she glared at him "fuck off now damn it before I get my brother to come out and beat the shit out of you guys". She got the belt off around her neck then quickly put it around Tom's neck and squeezed it tight "get the fuck out from under me and I won't fucking kill your ass..and Tyrone..if you want your freind here not to get killed or anything else..you better get off to". Maria had gone mad and she leaned her head down biting into Tom's neck and she bite down hard then ripped the flesh and she pulled back seeing blood start to drip down his neck. She let go of the belt then elbowed Tryone in the gut then she quickly got up and ran to the door opening it quickly. Looking back she smirked some "next time you decide to mess with me..remember I can always hurt you more then you can hurt me". She went inside then slammed the doors shut to her room and locked them going over to her laptop and getting back to chatting with her freinds.

The boys had not noticed she had wriggled her hands free until she had used them and beaten them off of her. James didnt chase her, he could have easily restrained the bitch but decided on a different tactic. Tyrone groaned "Damn niggers, that bitch is feisty" Chris nodded as he held onto his leg where he was bleeding "Bitch better not have Rabies" joking about because of her attack on him. He was thankful however she didnt bite his dick off instead. Tom had enjoyed the belt being around his neck, asphyxiation actually lead to better orgasms. James smiled to the guys "Her bro is on the case now"

Brad got a message on his phone as two drunk girls swapped turns on sucking him off and tonguing his balls. Growling as he got the message "Ladies get the fuck out of my room." He pulled his pants up and stormed over towards Maria's bedroom and knocked hard against her door, "Maria open up" he sounded angry, pissed angry. Which side was he going to choose, her sister the rape victim or the boys.

Maria looked out the window seeing that the one guy that had the phone was texting then she heard her brother yell at the girls and she now knew she was in deep shit. Whimpering hard as she heard him pounding on her door she shook her head and went over to the closet grabbing out a gun that was loaded. She had gotten it from a friend that knew about the party and knew something would happen to her. Hiding it under her pillow she looked back at the door then went over slowly and unlocked it then opened it whimpering hard and swallowing even harder as she saw her brother there pissed off.

Backing up she looked at him then back at her bed wondering if she would be able to make it over there before he got to her. Unlikely her brother was faster and stronger then any of the guys here. She had learned that a long time ago when he slapped her so hard she fell to the floor and had a bruise on her cheek for the next two weeks. Whimpering hard she backed up not relizing where she was going until she fell on her bed and she turned around quickly trying to hurry to her pillow "bro just go away..please just go away I didn't do anything..the fucking guys were going to rape me..I had no fucking choice...I didn't know what I drank was beer it looked like apple juice". She looked back and then at her pillow then back at her brother whimpering some "please don't hurt me again bro..I will do anything you want just don't hurt me again".

Brad looked at Maria as she fell on the bed and sobbed, promising to do anything if he didn't harm her. "This shit is going to ruin my rep." He hadn't been a part of this at all, in fact the guys who were doing it had been very much wanting to ruin him for some time now. He slammed the door shut and looked at her "You make sure you point them out, they are dead, as for you. I had twins going down on me." curling his fingers into a fist "You want to get out of a beating fine, you are mine. You do everything I expect a girl to do for me. I wont beat you, I will get them, and that fucking camera phone. Understood?"

He shared his women with other guys too, however the guys that had forced themselves on his sister were not his friends. It was a good thing he didnt have a gun on him or he was likely to commit a few murders. "You become my whore, for as long as I please"

She looked at him relieved that he wasn't going to punish her but when he said she would become his whore she bit her lip and nodded then layed her head down on the pillow "bro...they raped me...they took my virigiity..they even fucked my ass and mouth..I don't know what to do..I'm to scared to point them out because they might come after me again". She curled up into a ball and she closed her eyes tightly her body trembling and tears came down her cheeks like rain. She whimpered hard and bit her lip "they put a belt around my neck like it was a collar and leash..I don't know what I can do...I won't be much help with them...I already hurt them bad enough....I don't think they would dare come after me again". She looked at him then got up going over to him and hugging him tightly the belt mark around her neck showing really well "they took me into the back yard..they tied me up to the swingset they said it was punishment you said they would give me for drinking underage". She slide down and curled into a ball again "just don't let them get at me again..I can't handle it again...They had everything set...like...like...like they had done it before". She started to cry again then she bit her lip as she whimpered a little as he said she would become his whore for how ever long he pleased. Nodding some she looked up at him "they will have marks on them..I bite two of them to the point of bleeding..the other two...one got away without anything..hes the one with the camera..the other one was a big black guy..hes the one that took my ass". She looked up at him then went over to the window pointing them out since they were still in the backyard "I can help you take care of them...Just don't let them fucking touch me".

He peered over to the window and looked down at the guys as they waited. "Fuck, why does it have to be them." He was going to take a beating to get this lot. "I will make sure you dont get touched by them ever again, but let me point this out to you, they are fucking seriously twisted fucks. If i beat that nigger up he might bring his dad around here and he is the fucking sheriff. You better be worth the pain I am about to suffer for this, If I end up going off in a cop car you might as well handcuff yourself to my bed and drop out of school because the only things you'd be doing would involve sucking or fucking."

He was serious about her being his effective slave for not beating her up for giving other guys serious ammo to use against him. "Now I am going to go out there and sort things out, when I come back up you are going to finish the job that the twins were going do." He left for the stairs and grabbed a metal baseball bat, storming through the crowd as the tunes blared. It happened like it was in slow motion. If Maria watched from her window, it would seem to draw out forever, the action however was brief.

Brad took the bat to James' head and swiftly knocked him out and dislocated his jaw at the same time and kicked Tom in the balls before he swung the bat at Tyrone winding him. Chris managed to hit him from behind and wrestled with him on the ground, getting in several heavy hitting punches before he too took some and lost his advantage. Moving back to his feet, Brad kicked Chris in the face and broke more than just his nose by doing so. Tyrone and Tom were left rather unscathed, the two of them recovered enough to jump him and throw punches and kicks at Brad. Brad had gotten lucky when he elbowed Tom in the temple and KO'ed him unintentionally. With Tyrone left standing, Brad started to throw punches at him, talking to him. "Nigger, you are going to tell your old man a bunch of nazi supremist bikers came through and fucked you up. Your old man comes near this place and I will torch your fucking balls." He repeatedly bashed the Black man until his face was a bloodied pulp. Standing up slowly, he limped towards the backdoor, returning to Maria's room where he was going to get that blowjob he had been promised, twins or no fucking twins.

Maria looked at her brother and nodded hoping that the black guy wouldn't bring his father and arrest his brother. Whimpering a little she looked at he went out but when she watched out the window her body trembled some since her brother got a beating as well as the guys. Looking at he started to limp to the back door she quickly went down and opened the door then saw he was bleeding "go up to my room..I will be right there..I promise bro". She went into the room for all the medcines and ointments and she grabbed some bandages and washclothes. Wetting one for hot and the other for cold she hurried up to her room closing the door and locking the door. She smiled at her brother then went over to his leg and pulled up his leg then saw how bad it was bleeding. Biting her lip some she didn't know if she had enough experience to make it stop bleeding but she would try. Taking the cold washclothe to his wound she looked up at him with worried eyes and she ran her hand down his chest "thank you bro..I didn't know if you would take their side or mine..but in the end you took mine and I'm thankful for that".

She took the cold washclothe away as the bleeding stopped then she put the hot washclothe on to make any of the germs or bacteria that got in there to come out "it's going to sting but I want to get anything that will make it infected get out". She looked up at him then to her side were she got a bandage that would wrap around the would and also the back of his leg. Taking the washclothe off she then dryed it off and then started to wrap the bandage around his leg. Biting her lip she knew what she was in for and what he was going to do to her so she had gotten a cold water and some pain releivers. She handed the bottle of water and pain reilevers up to him "it will stop the pain for when you do the things to me and when I pleasure you". She smiled some always wanting to do something for her brother and now this was the time to please and help him out.

Brad limped past drunken party members, most of them oblivious to what had occurred outside, and oblivious to his pain and suffering. His little sister however had been very much aware ready to tend to him. Limping upstairs, he headed for her bedroom, apparently someone had occupied his during the short period which he had left it. He was coming off the adrenaline and his body felt heavy and sore all over. He winced as he pulled his shirt off, bruises starting to form where he had been attacked. It was not as bad as it could have been, he was quite muscular and regularly went to gym, his muscles had borne the brunt of the attacks. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and sat down on the end of Maria's bed awaiting her return.

Looking to her stoically as he tried not to show his little sister how much pain he was in, allowing her to strip his pants off and tend to the bleeding he hadn't even noticed. "Shit sis, you should know by now I was going to take your side. Do you not remember who kept the bullies off you throughout school, or did you think that you just got less shit because they weren't interested in you?" He had pulled a few strings here and there and kept alot of shit from happening to his sister, it was to keep his own reputation relatively intact, after all, if someone comes and beats his little sister up others might try it when they notice he reacts.

He cursed as he realized someone was in his bedroom, he had his condoms in there. He either could opt to go au naturale and pull out, or opt for the dirt track instead, unless his little sister had some on her, but that was highly unlikely she wasn't the sort that he thought had sex yet.

She looked up at him and smiled "I know you took care of the bullies in school..I just..I..just thought that since the guy that was taking my ass was the polices son that you wouldn't take my side". She could see how much pain he was in and she sighed getting up and going into the next room and grabbing some towels and getting them cold. Going back into the room she put them on his chest and legs and looked up at him "it will help the pain..it will stop the pain I think". She looked back down and when she was done binding up the wound she smiled then looked as him as he cursed. She knew what he was cursing about and she whimpered a little knowing she had no condoms either "bro..I...I..I have been dreaming alot lately..about..about..you cumming inside me". She blushed deeply then got up and pushed him back on the bed gently by his shoulders trying not to hurt him to much.

Nuzzling lightly into his neck she ran her hands down his senstive sides and also bit his neck a little bit "I know how to please a man but I was going to save my viriginity when I had to courage to ask you to fuck me". She looked at him then bit her lip gripping onto the sheets of the bed tears started to roll down her cheeks as she just remembered the stuff she went through and she whimpered hard her body trembling hard "I have a feeling they will be back..I know they will be back to finish the job..but I have a feeling they will bring in more people". She brought her knees up onto the bed and she cuddled close to her brother nuzzling into his neck. He could feel the tears still streaming down her cheeks and also feel her body trembling and shaking against his "I never thought..I didn't know...I just". She whimpered some and got off the bed looking out the window all the guys glaring up at her then she shut the blinds and went over to the doors to make sure they were locked. Going back over to her brother she knelt down and started to suck on his cock trying to make the pain of what happened to both of them go away.

She had the most terrifed look in her eyes and her body was still trembling as she fought herself not to run away knowing that she would probaly just get hurt again. That soon went away as she started to suck on her brothers cock in her mouth. Nuzzling into his crotch her body calmed and the tears stopped. Her fear went away and she was wrapped in her brothers prescnce with gave her a relief that no one could hurt her again. She started to move her head up and down then she licked the head and sucked the sides. She deep throated him and then pulled back up and then back down trying to give him as much pleasure as she could and hoped it would take the pain away from both of them and they could sleep peacefully after they had fun.

Brad had hardly been a rapist, most of the girls he had slept with were very willing, the others were drunk and had little excuse not to want it. If they hadn't wanted it they weren't spilling their guts to the police. In any event he was intoxicated most of those times too so his case would have been strong since they never had said no. He was very popular with the girls, getting sluts performing for him any day of the week because he was very large. His cock was larger than Tyrone's cock. It was partly why the black guy hated him so much. His supposed racial heritage had been slapped in the face by having a white guy bigger than him.

He watched as his sister covered the blinds and checked the door was locked before she got to her knees and sucked on his cock. He watched as she proved she knew a thing or two about such things. "There is no way I am getting you pregnant sis, the only way that dream of yours works is if I am in your ass, or you drink it down." Resting a hand on her head as she went to deepthroat him. He was particularly into that, of course he knew few girls who had been able to get him whole. Most had been like his sister, taking most of it but still having a few inches spare. None had tried so early into the blowjob though. "Damn girl, have you been passed around the football team because there is no way you haven't sucked alot of dick with that sort of talent." He groaned as he enjoyed it. "If I knew you liked to have dick in your mouth this much I would have given it to you years ago" He had some fantasies about his sister too, although he had felt pretty bad at having them. She was so young, but now that she was making it a reality he was beginning to change his views on the idea. Alcohol had started this thing, but at the end, it wouldnt be needed for him to want more.

Back
Top Bottom