Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

That was all he needed at that time...he had all the time in the world to take her roughly, to take control, pin her down and fuck her so hard that she could only hold on and take the ride but right now he wanted her to find her perfect pace, he wanted her to have the confidence to take his cock exactly how she wanted it the most. Every little moan brought him closer, every time she rose from him and then enveloped him once more in a flash of heat and bliss it brought him closer and finally he felt her start to tighten and quiver around his shaft, her orgasm sparking his own to life as he pulled back from her neck and growled in satisfaction. It was all he could do to control his own hips but he managed to stop himself from thrusting up hard into her, a few very small movements as he rode out the tremors that followed his eruption but that was it.

He rested back against the shower wall, his arms both around her, the one between her thighs dragged upwards to keep her in his lap with his cock slowly deflating inside her, plugging her full of his vampiric seed as he just listened to the pitter-patter of her heartbeat and the hot water from the shower on their flesh. She was still ricking a little and he chuckled as she spoke to him, one hand slipping from her waist and bringing it up to grab her hair. He pulled back insistently but gently, not wanting to hurt her and when her head tilted enough upwards to him he leaned down to kiss her so tenderly. Almost a minute passed before he pulled away barely an inch, lips still almost on hers.
"I hope so, my precious little wolf." He chuckled again and smiled, a lazy, happy look on his face.

"I'd like nothing more than to feel this every time we are together...I can't imagine a time when I won't."
He pressed his head against hers, just at the sides and nuzzled affectionately. "I've never shared my blood like this before, so I cannot be sure, and I don't even know if that's why it's so incredible with you...it might just be my feelings for you...that seems just as likely." He didn't want to move first, he was happy where he was. Who needed to hunt ferals anyway? "Maybe it's even both...a perfect storm but if it is I want to be trapped in it forever."

Ember's head tilted back at his gentle but insistent touch. The kiss was sweet, tender and as he pulled back she gave a small happy sigh. She nuzzled him back, eyes falling closed for a moment. She cracked an eye and licked a drop of water off his cheek, her tongue soft against his skin. "You and your Sire didn't?" She seemed puzzled by that, they had been so close.. like he and she were, had they not? While she wasn't going to become a vampire, their relationship had been similar she thought.

Nuzzling him softly she smiled. His words were sweet and a little out of character, but she had a feeling this was his Daddy side coming through. Her hand cupped his cheek and her thumb brushed along his cheek feather light. "Lets finish showering and then I cam make myself food.. Would you like some too?" She had gotten enough to share with him, if he so desired. She knew it didn't sustain him like her blood did, but he said he liked food. She had even gotten some things to make, that would remind him of his own food from back then..

She really didn't want to move so she lingered in his lap, the hot water raining down on them. Her eyes closed as she relaxed. "We don't even know if there is still a feral here, the info I had was a few weeks old before someone" she smiled "kidnapped me and held me hostage." She opened her eyes slowly. "How would we start tracking it, if it is still alive?" If it had been her clan coming to help, they'd talk to the local clan, or allies in the area if no clan existed for the city, which was quite common.

Richter shook his head. "We shared a little but not like this...just enough so that he was always aware of where I was but I couldn't do that thing you did, pushing your thoughts into my head." He smiled, stroking his fingers through her soaked hair as he spoke, straitening it. "We were close but we weren't in a relationship...I was his squire if anything. He slept with others and as did I...I have no desire to sleep with anybody else right now, nor feed from them." He chuckled and squeezed her in his arms, nodding. "I'd like that, some food would be nice, though not half as delicious as my puppy." Her hand was on his cheek, thumb brushing over him and he let her do this for a while, resting with her.

"If there is not one here then there is not one here, we can start by looking in local newspapers and obituaries for animal attacks or similar things, any death that might be a feral trying to disguise the damage done to the throat from a feeding like that." His hand found her throat as he said that, thumb running lightly over the marks he had left. They were still visible but already healing because of the blood in her system. He smiled. "Come on, let's get up so you can make that food or else we might just end up turning into prunes."

He grabbed her gently by the waist and lifted her, groaning as he slipped out of her once she was up to her feet. Grabbing the sponge he finished washing them both, starting with her and letting her leave the shower on her own.
"You know I'll kidnap you again if you start complaining at me. I have cuffs you know, I could keep you in my bed for weeks." He grinned at her, swatting her ass sharply as she left the shower. "And if there is no feral here we can take a break. I'm not in the greatest of rushes, we will find a hunt eventually but I'm enjoying my time with you and we can use it to train."

Ember tilted her head as his thumb brushed over his neat fang marks in her skin, his hand loosely around her neck. She was used to this gesture from him by now, and found it soothing. Her mind on what he said. In her head, when he had said they had been lovers, she pictured them like they were. She nodded slowly. "I wonder why it's different.." She blushed in the heat of the shower and looked into his blue eyes.

While he washed her she thought of what he had said about looking for the feral. Another oddity. Surely in a city as big as this one, there was a place where vampires gathered. Clearly not all of them hunted the ferals, but wouldn't they want to kill them nonetheless, they were a threat to them. Eventually it would bring hunters and if most hunters were like her own clan? They wouldn't discriminate. If it had fangs, it would be killed. Also odd that he wouldn't ask his own kind.

Clean she slipped from his lap, a kiss pressed to the corner of his mouth. Even though they had just had sex, she ached at looking at his naked form. Blushing softly she shook her head and started to leave, laughing softly. The sound ended on a gasp and she turned to playfully glare at him over her shoulder. Naked she slipped from the shower and pulled a towel down to dry off. Buffing the water from her skin with efficiency, she hung it back up to dry before slipping back into their bedroom.

Standing naked in front of her suitcase she pondered over her options before pulling out a skirt and a skin tight bodysuit. The bodysuit looked almost like a swimsuit, though made of soft cotton. It's black fabric cling her her breasts and torso like a second skin, thin enough that the hardened peaks of her nipples could be seen easily. A cute little tartan miniskirt was pulled over the bottom of the bodysuit. The top of it, near her hips black, with decorative studding before the red and black gingham pattern, the edge soft ruffly fabric in black. Brushing her hair out, she let the long silver lock fall damply as they willed. Barefoot she headed down stairs, humming softly.

She called up the stairs, knowing he'd easily be able to hear her.
"Do you ever wonder why.. you were not like we are, you and your Sire?" She knew the question was personal, but she was curious. She had other questions, but she recalled his rule of not bombarding him. So the one would have to do.

"You wonder why what is so different?" He assumed it was him and Leopold but that wasn't so hard to answer really...different times and they had been different people, and a different level of feelings. He ignored the question, smiling at her and kissing her again until she started to walk out of the shower. When she had turned to glare at him he had grinned playfully. "Hey, if you give me such a tempting target you can hardly blame me for taking my shot!" He had watched her as he cleaned himself while she dried off and when she was gone, he stepped out of the shower to do the same. He didn't bother bringing a towel with him as he walked into the bedroom naked and to his bag, pulling out black trousers, a silken, deep blue shirt with golden stitching in an intricate pattern and the usual boots and coat. He rarely varied how he dressed much, the shirts being the only thing that really changed.

He was speaking his answer to her while he was on his way down the stairs.
"Because we aren't the same. I was a 'man whore' as you might put it at the time, I enjoyed my Sire's company but I was not in love with him." He didn't realise what he had said as he carried on. "Nor he with I, we were companions of a sort but I wasn't his only companion and as much as I enjoyed my time with him I couldn't deny my nature. I was submissive to him but in general I do not enjoy that...I don't think I could have lived that way, not whole heartedly." When he walked into the room she was in he looked her up and down and smiled in appreciation. "You know if you keep dressing like that, I may not ever find this feral, or even care. We can just stay in the bedroom..." He pulled up a chair to the table, ready to watch her cook.

"Anyway, I am not the playboy I once was, I don't sleep around as often as you seem to think and I have no desire to have anybody but you. Wondering why two relationships are not the same...honestly, little wolf, you might as well have wondered why four tigers all have different stripes." He grinned at her, shaking his head.

She watched him come down the stairs while she began to prepare the chicken. She was busy rubbing butter onto the skin of the chicken, before laying hers on and in it, as well as large chunks of lemon. Ember downright stopped when he began talking, the last part catching her off guard. 'I was not in love with him' Surely.. he didn't meant to imply that he loved her? Though her heart stuttered a little at the thought of Richter loving her, racing for a second before she was able to calm it. She'd only have to hope he was too busy speaking to notice.

She blushed at his comment about her clothing and laughed.
"Like what Daddy?" She tipped her head to one side and gave him an almost coy smile. She hadn't bought the outfit with him in mind, but she had decided to wear it because of him tonight. She had wanted to look.. Nice. It was silly but she was cooking them food, why not look lovely as well. If.. punk rock could look lovely. She at least felt she looked nice. She lifted a brow. "You're never going to let that comment die are you?" She sighed, playfully loud and shook her head. "And I know they are not, but is the any harm in wondering?" She frown at him as she pushed the chicken into the no hot oven.

She began on the veggies, cutting them into bite sized pieces.
"Daddy?" She waited till his eyes met hers. "Why not ask other vampires in the city?" It still seemed odd to her that they wouldn't. If they were hunting here, as her clan, They would have touched based with the local clan if there was one. Or people loyal to their kind. Hunter clans were not all over, but they were not super rare either.

The flutter of her heartbeat wasn't lost on Richter but he realised his mistake around the same time it happened, the Freudian slip that seemed to indicate that he loved her. Did he? Thinking about it, he realised he actually might and he didn't know how he felt about that. He hadn't ever felt like he loved anybody before, even with her he wasn't quite sure but with others he had been able to absolutely say to himself he didn't love them like that...he couldn't do that now. He just didn't know. He let the conversation move on naturally and grinned at her while she cooked. "Like the sexiest little thing in California...like you want me to bend you over that countertop and rail you hard...." He chuckled as he said it, clearly not serious but also very attracted to what he saw. He had found himself very much liking her personal sense of style.

"No, I never let any comment die." He shook his head while he watched her cook.
"Of course not, no harm at all but things clearly aren't the same and it's because of who we are. My relationship with him was different then mine is with you...you aren't bringing girls to the bed for us to share for example." He chuckled, then paused as she asked her other question, looking back at him and their eyes meeting. "Other vampires?" He raised an eyebrow. "Little wolf...how many of us do you think there are? The place won't be swarming with my kind, and I do not know where we all congregate." He chuckled. "Besides, I am fine asking humans too. Most vampires pretend ferals don't exist but in California? I bet we can find evidence of more than a few."

She blushed lightly as he talked about bending her over the counter, the blush only deepening as he talked about them sharing girls. Ember decided to tactfully stay silent on the subject. She carefully finished cutting the veggies before putting one of the pans she had bought on the stove. A little oil added before she turned the stove on. The way she moved was like how she fight, graceful, effective movements. Opening the fridge she frowned into it, bent over as she was, the edge of her skirt barely covering the generous curve of her ass. Finding the soda she had bought at the very back she pulled two out.

Opening one she placed it in front of him with a kiss, her lips brushing his cheek.
"I have no idea.. I just thought there would be some in a large city. I didn't think you guys were like cockroaches" She stuck her tongue out at him before opening her own and taking a sip. Turning back to the stove she placed the veggies in, the pan giving a soft sizzle as they touched it. "And you are the one that would know, but how am I to learn if I don't ask?"

She turned her back to him, focusing on the food on the stove. She had wanted to wake early to make him bread.. tomorrow perhaps. Her mind shifted back to his words as he had come down the stairs. She knew it was silly, him loving her, but she couldn't help but smiled at the pan while she worked. She wouldn't mind being loved by him or loving him in return. She knew, she was already falling for him. She flipped the veggies in the pan. The chicken would be done soon and then they could eat.

Since she seemed like she would still be cooking for a while Richter sat back and watched, his eyes finding her ass as she bent over to peer into the fridge, wolf whistling behind her. "You know ever since I told you I wanted to fuck your ass you've been showing it off to me...bending over pretending you need to go so low to get the soda..." He chuckled as she handed him one and kissed his cheek, turning to catch her lips with his own and letting her back away to drink her soda. He opened his own before deciding to answer her. "We aren't super common but I suppose there are enough of us. I still much prefer to avoid other vampires when possible, most are a good deal younger than I and there are very few people below the age of 300 that I can stand."

Taking a drink of his soda he watched as she started to focus on the food again, smirking to himself as he carefully placed his can down and stood up, sneaking up behind her as she flipped the veggies. Pressing against her he kissed the top of her head and laughed softly, a hand slipping around to grope her right breast while she cooked.
"So are you going to tell me what you're thinking? I saw you blushing earlier, my little wolf." He squeezed roughly and his other hand slid down to hold her by the waist. "I mean I know we just fucked but this is what you do to me...I can't remember the last time I felt so insatiable...the last time I needed to touch somebody so badly or hell, just talk to them. Are you sure you're not from a clan of witches and you haven't put a spell on me?"

The wolf whistle had earned him a chuckle. It wasn't until he was snuggled up behind her that she said anything. "First off, I think it's your fault your so preoccupied with my ass, I am not as you claim showing it off" She knew he had been joking and her tone said as much. She shook her head slightly to his question, even as his large hand cupped her breast through the soft cotton bodysuit. She leaned back into him and closed her eyes as his hand gave her a rough squeeze. Under his palm he could feel her nipple harden further.

"Losing your memory in your old age?" She turned in his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist. She couldn't easily reach his neck, so it would have to do. She gazed up at him and smiled softly. "I am pretty sure. Besides, I am pretty sure, if I was, you'd be dead or used in spells by now.. Not letting you deflower me" She laid her head on his strong chest, eyes closing. She wondered if the attraction would ever fade, where she wouldn't ache to feel him inside her. She hoped not. She kissed his chest, before turning back towards the pan, stirring the contents. "And no, I don't think I was planning on tell you" She smiled over her shoulder at him.

"I think it's entirely your fault, just look at what you're wearing." He couldn't just let the joke fall just like that, it wasn't in his nature. "I don't think it's coincidence, I think it's where you want me looking. I saw the way you bent down just to get a drink...you could have crouched, we both know it." He rubbed his hand over her breast while he teased her, feeling her nipple stiffen, finding it with his fingertips but being gentle, for now.

When she turned round in his arms he grinned down at her playfully, knowing he was getting to her. If she wasn't busy cooking he would already be tempted to lift her up onto the countertop and take her right there. He had always had a high sex drive but with her, now...he seemed insatiable.
"Oh, well then I'm very thankful you're not a witch, I wouldn't have wanted to miss this opportunity...though there are still many ways to 'deflower' you further. Many first experiences for you to yet have, you know." He felt her kiss his chest before she turned back round and he growled softly. "You're not? Why not? Scared I'll tease you about it, or scared of what you want?"

"What I am wearing?" She lifted one brow and snorted. "I dressed nicely, are you one of those people who think I dressed like this for anyone but myself?" She teased him, turning this on him. She had dressed like this for him and for her. She loved the way his eyes had devoured her when he had seen her. "Unable to control your urges Daddy?" His tittle was drawn out playfully, daah-dee, teasing him. It was perhaps unwise to poke the bear to to speak, but Ember couldn't help it. It was fun and hell.. it lead to very fun things too. She laughed then and looked over her shoulder at him even as his finger tips teased her nipple. "Really? I could have crouched? One might have just said thank you for the view" In truth she hadn't thought about couching, she didn't normally wear skirts, but really... the only harm in teasing him, which hadn't been her intent, was it easily backfired. Already horny again and they had sex not twenty minutes ago. She'd never had sex before Richter... so he sex drive was previously an unknown, but at the very lease, with him it was high it seemed.

That growl. Good good... It traveled down her spin and directly between her thighs. Looking back to the veggies, she moved them about. The question gave her pause. She wouldn't mind being in love with him, but she wasn't ready to tell him that either. Being teased about her feelings would be just as bad. "Because, keeping it from you will annoy you" She bumped her rear into him, pushing him back gently as she pulled out the chicken. It was likely true, her holding this one thing from him would annoy him, which would be fun... And she needed the time to decide.

"Go sit down, breakfast is ready" Her voice was soft, as she grabbed plates. Pulling a knife from the block beside the stove she carved up the chicken with ease, his little wolf comfortable with knives, but that would be no surprise. Minutes would pass before she carried the plates loaded with food to the table. Setting them both down she sat across from where his setting was and crossed her legs. She smiled, fork in hand as she nudged her veggies. Roasted to near perfection, she stabbed one and brought it to her lips, blowing on it softly, the steam curling up from it.

Richter shook his head, his hands still on her breasts, wandering, fingers brushing over her nipples through her thin body suit. "So you're telling me that no part of you chose that outfit for me, none at all?" He laughed and leaned in to kiss her neck lightly. "I think you're lying to me, little wolf." One of his hands lifted her skirt at the back, running over her rear and squeezing just very gently while his lips brushed against her neck. "I can control my urges just fine...I'm trying to decide if I want to, or if I want to slide into you while you finish cooking, test to see how you can maintain focus." He laughed softly in her ear. "Focus is a very important part of hunting vampires, I will have to make sure your training is most rigorous. I can't leave any room for doubt you know." His fangs brushed against her neck before he pulled back and strokes released her, patting the top of her head as she bumped her ass into his crotch and he turned to go take his seat. "Fine, you may keep your secrets, but I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on you, Emberlynn." Another soft chuckle and he let his hand fall. "Thank you for the view, tease."

Sitting a the table while she finished plating, he admired her from afar, this girl he had taken under his wing and into his bed. It still felt like it had happened so fast, how quickly he had developed feelings for her in the space of a week, if that, how he had come to love her scent, her smile, the way she challenged him with every comment, every tease, every look she gave him and yet still curled into him and gave him comfort. He hadn't told her that, yet, how her touch was comforting to him, Richter had lived a long life, a lonely one for the last century or two and suddenly he had her, he had Ember, his little wolf. She was a ray of sunshine that didn't burn or scorch his flesh, she was something he hadn't even known he needed but now he already couldn't imagine his life without her, if she had actually stayed away when he had been writing her that letter the night after she had saved his life...he didn't want to think about it. When she came to the table and laid down his breakfast he looked down at the plate first, pulling it to him before he looked back up at her. Beautiful, radiant. There was no doubt in his mind that he was falling for her hard.

"About time you finished, were you cooking it with just a single match?" He smirked as he said it, unable to resist teasing her a little before his features softened. "Thank you, it looks delicious, I can't wait to try it." Even as he spoke he was spearing a piece of chicken on the end of his fork, biting down on it with no concern for the temperature. He chewed and nodded as he did so in approval until he had swallowed it down and was smiling by the end. "Okay, okay, you can cook, I'll give you that. I think while we eat though, you should tell me a little about what it was like growing up as a vampire hunter, in this little 'coven' of yours or whatever it was called. The cult." That was how it seemed to him, recruiting young, lying to their members, teaching them lies and deceiving them about the true nature of vampires and the existence of ferals. "Did you at least go to any clubs, like youth clubs? Because tonight I wanted to take you to one." It wasn't for fun, he wanted to find the ferals in this city and he was sure that The Goblet would be the place to look. Ferals were as common as vampires like him in this time, at one point they had threatened to overwhelm and drive his people into extinction through a combination of ferocity and from hunters who didn't know the difference on top of their being more willing to sire others but in the last few decades vampires like himself had been more willing to sire others, to teach them how properly to feed and control their urges. He didn't meet many, but he knew of places where vampires would be present, The Goblet was one such nightclub with exclusive screening and tests to ensure that ferals didn't make it inside, nor hunters. It was a well guarded secret. "A club where there will be more vampires, so to be absolutely clear you may need to wear a mark of mine...just in case, though my blood in your veins should tell others whom you belong to. There won't be so much more than a dozen or so anyway, most will be humans, owned or otherwise." As he spoke he was continuing to eat, watching her to see how she felt about it since he had promised not to read her emotions.

Having been a virgin it was still a shock to Ember how easily Richter was able to push buttons that she didn't even known she had; sure, he'd learned some of them as they'd traveled here and likely some were just true to most females. The brush of his lips along her neck, the touch of his fingers along her skin or against her nipple and then the sweet promise of a deeper kiss as his fangs touched her skin. Hell, it was also what he teased her with, threatening to just slide into her. She could feel her thighs brush together as she shifted, trying to ease the pressure. "Oh, and am I often going to be fucked as I fight vampires?" She snorted softly. "I don't think that sort of focus will be called on often..." The thank you had gotten her to smile though, even if he couldn't see it, the smile had curled along her lips. She didn't even mind that he'd be watching her, Emberlynn finding it hard to not want his eyes on her.

Sitting down she lifted a singular silvery brow.
"Oh, pardon me Daddy... Next time I will use two matches" Her eyes narrowed playfully as she popped the roasted carrot into her mouth. The delicate lines of her pixie like face softening as he said he couldn't wait to try it. Ember watched him and blushed smiling at him. "I am glad you like it" Though that smile faltered as he continued and she frowned. She understood why he called it a cult, but it still hurt. Her clan had been her family. Looking down at her plate she pushed around her food on her plate. "It was a clan... not a coven or cult.." Biting her lower lip she wondered if the last was as true as she wished it to be. "I am sure it's not all that different than you might picture it, I suppose" her voice was softer, less sure and far from her almost cocky tone she normally had. "We didn't go out much socially. Course we would sneak out but normally to go to the movies, never a club. I am not old enough for most clubs.."

Her mind had been focused on his question so when he continued she looked up her face still holding the lingering emotions, sadness, loss and the traces of heartache. Her head tilted and her smile game back, quirking up on one side of her mouth.
"Your mark?" Laughter in her voice as her eyes dropped to his mouth. "Like to bite me where people can see and leave the marks" her eyes moved towards the table "Or something else?" Oh his little wolf could be a dirty little thing. Her eyes met his and she giggled. "I see, and you think someone will take one look at me otherwise and think coffin bait?" An elbow rested on the edge of the table and her chin found it's way into her palm, eyes on his. "Or is this more cause you liiiiiiiiike me and don't want anyone else trying to do dirty things to me?" She knew both were the same thing, but teasing him was helping her chase away her ghosts. She also wouldn't have let anyone else touch her without a hell of a fight, they both knew that. "You know... Like you do to me Daddy" Her words purred out playfully.

"Depends on the vampire you're fighting, little wolf." Richter could tell he was getting to her, he could feel the way she reacted to him, could feel her blood pumping through her veins, hear it, almost taste it as he let his touch linger on her, let his fangs graze her ever so slightly. "And one can never be too careful...so I will have to make sure you're very thoroughly tested...see how much of a fight the little huntress can put up."

Eating the food, it tasted...it tasted nice for what it was. Human food, he could still taste just fine but it wasn't the same, blood had that addictive, nourishing quality, it was like a drug to his kind which was why so many vampires fell 'off the wagon' and became feral, and once you found a human with blood that suited your tastes then it was a constant craving, much like he was going through now. Taking another bite of his food he chuckled as Ember argued against him, letting her reason it out in her own head before he interjected.
"Clan then, but you know what I mean. How they treated you." He still didn't like the sound of her clan, of how they had hidden the information from the young, impressionable hunters they had trained. Like they were building a private army, a child army no less. "Are you telling me that you and your friends were not rebellious enough to sneak into a club? Hmmm." He smirked at her over another bite of chicken. "At least I know you'll do as you're told when I give you an order. You know, stay, heel, roll over...open wide." He laughed softly to himself, teasing her was always so much fun.

Richter could see that she was a little upset at thinking of her former clan, which made sense, and he inwardly chastised himself for making jokes about it and talking light of the situation. Of course she was upset, it hadn't been so long since she had been there, they'd been her family. When she instead switched to focus on the club he had mentioned, more specifically his mark, he took the chance to change the subject.
"Well...I was more thinking along the lines of a bracelet or something with a mark on it but yes, now that you mention it...I should probably bite you again too, we will leave it where everybody can see." He growled loudly at her suggestion others would want to touch her even as he knew it was simply fact; of course other vampires would want her, she was young, cute, sexy, she had that fighty look that you just new would be fun. His eyes met hers. "Oh I think you know exactly how I feel about you, you little tease...and there is no way in hell I'm letting any other vampires get their hands on you. We are deviant creatures, you know, we like to do all manner of unspeakable things..."

He had just about finished his food, rising from the table with the dish in his hand and carrying it off behind her to the sink.
"Maybe I'll just put a leash on you and keep you close by...you never know when I'm going to want to pet my puppy, after all. Finish up and get ready, if you've never been to a club before then you're in for a treat...but no flirting with the other vampires!" He was half joking as he said it, turning around and pulling her head back by her hair so he could plant a soft but insistent kiss on her lips. "Don't forget we are hunting, not looking for an orgy, horny little brat."

There was no comment offered to the quip Richter made back to her about it depended on the vampire. Ember may not have known him long but she did have a feeling that he'd be likely very unwilling to share her. The possessive nature the vampire had displayed the whole basis for her assumption. Therefore, fighting him during sex just seemed a bit odd. Her brows had lifted at the suggestion and she had let it go. Things from there had taken a sour note, talk moving to that of her clan, her family. Part of her knew he was right on all accounts. They had been using them to hunt down vampires and likely ferals indiscriminately... But it was the only life she had ever known and not everyone had been bad. Only the elders were to blame in her eyes... Or did all the adults know? The problems that arose from her train of thought did nothing to help her mood; someday she'd have to face what they had done, what they were doing... But not today.

Richter allowed her to change the subject and she shook her head.
"Wait so, I went from getting a pretty piece of jewelry to a leash in like five seconds flat!" Her innocent eyes rose to met his, their golden hues dancing. "Mmm, I do know that. This vampire I know, kidnapped me and took my virginity..." Her words were sullen and sad, and in no way matched the shimmering laughter in her eyes. "Old enough to be my great great many times removed grandfather too!" Ember's shoulders gave a little shake as she tried to not laugh at him. "The pervert!" Laughing finally won out and her head tipped back and the tiny female roared with it, chest and shoulders heaving with each bubble of laughter. During her giggle fit, Ember added "And if you think you're going to leash me Daddy, I will make your night a living hell"

Gasping as her head was tugged backwards by her hair, Ember returned the kiss, nipping at his chin as he pulled back. "Yes Daddy, though... I never did agree to no orgies.." Pushing away from the table, still giggling slightly she cleaned off her plate and put it in the sink. Mirth still tinged her voice as she looked to him. "By get ready, do you mean change or?" She looked down at her outfit, fully dressed. "I am pretty sure they will not welcome an armed human?" She could bring her sai, but she didn't need them. Worse case she could fight bare handed while trying to get to him.

She made quick work of the dishes, not wishing to leave them to linger in the sink. Washed Ember laid them out to dry on a dish towel. The idea of going to a club sounded nice, but her first club would also be a vampire club? A small part of her wished her life was a little more normal. Like any other teenage girl her age... Her life had taught her that the world was cruel and unforgiving, that she was a wolf not a lamb.. and it had lead her to Richter. Her eyes moved to his and her face softened some. Maybe there would be time for more normal girl things? Just here and there?

Richter did his best to let thoughts of her former family, the clan that had tried to hunt him down, go. Vampire hunters were relentless, as one he knew very well exactly how intoxicating it was to catch the scent of your prey, how thrilling it was to confront them and frustrating once they got away. While it wasn't exactly him they had been hunting, her clan had no doubt noticed her absence and the killings around town, it was better that they had left. Besides, he hadn't known what they were doing, that they recruited so young like this, indoctrinated them. He really didn't want to have to give her his opinions on the matter. He instead went with the flow, with the change in subject. "Yes, a leash, don't you think you'd look pretty in a leash, little wolf?" Smirking, looking down at her mirth filled eyes as she clearly tried to look offended but only ended up looking amused he chuckled softly. "You're going to look so pretty in your leash, maybe I can take you to the club on your hands and knees, almost naked." A soft growl left him as he pulled her hair back and she mocked him, called him a pervert. It was teasing, playful, he loved this kind of interaction with her, it seemed she was naturally just a fighter, feisty, she gave every bit as good as she got and it drew it out of him in kind. Not so long ago, before they met, he was the stoic, serious type, turning on the charm only to talk to humans and gain things he otherwise couldn't, he didn't have fun, enjoy pretty much anything...he lived to hunt the ferals, but with Ember...she brought the real him out, he actually looked forward to things, he was enjoying life again.

He allowed her to giggle, raising an eyebrow and trying to give her a serious look, failing of course. Once they little fit of laughter had finally subsided he chuckled again at her comment.
"I'll make you a deal little wolf, if you can stop me from putting a leash around your throat, you won't have to wear one, and if you can't...you'll behave yourself and do as Daddy tells you to do. Doesn't that sound fair?" He'd kissed her, and let her pull away to take her plate back leaving him horny again, half erect and watching her as he finished eating. When she was done and turned to face him he rose from his seat to his full height, towering over her as he approached, one hand coming to rest on the counter at either side of her. "I mean change. Wear something fun for the club, though I'd be careful...if anybody decides they can touch you then they might lose a limb so it's best not to make it too enticing." His possessiveness over her was definitely still at it's peak and he had no idea when that would end, nor did he care. She was his.

"You can bring a weapon, just make sure you're wearing enough to conceal it, brat. I will be bringing my own dagger just in case but I don't expect trouble, these places have their own guards and fights...they do not last long and as I told you earlier, we aren't a common breed...on a popular night you might find perhaps fifteen of us, and far, far more humans, now go." Thankfully for him, he was dressed just fine for the club, it was part of his habit of almost always dressing somewhat formally, so when she left he finished cleaning up while he thought about how best to keep her safe. She had wanted this...hadn't she? They could have a mostly normal night, perhaps he could ask the owner of the club if he knew anything of ferals in the area but there was another part of him that felt maybe he should take her to a human club instead. With so few vampires that had yet to turn feral it was mostly like that anyway, but just the nature of the club they were about to visit made it more risque, vampires were not known for holding back their lusts, himself included, it had taken him years of self restraint so maybe just a normal nightclub would suit her better? For the first time in over a century Richter was feeling maybe he could do something other than hunting ferals, maybe he could take some time off and let her experience life, just normal, happy life. He would have to ask her, when she came back down.

He was thoughtful to spare her his thoughts on her family, even if she might have agreed with him. They had been her family and that was something that would have been hard for Ember to shake completely. They had cared for her, been there for her. Had it been very different from a normal upbringing? Yes. But it had been how she'd been raised. A soft, almost sweet snarl left her and she narrowed her eyes. The idea of a leash was not appealing to her. "I don't think so.." The leash privately wouldn't have been so unappealing, Ember was at least able to recognize that, but publicly, in a vampire club? It made her hackles rise. It was the hunter in her and it was at odds with what she was becoming to Richter and even what she might pretend to play for the night. It left her puzzled as to why the idea bothered her so. Would it really be so bad?

She'd deflected of course, calling him a pervert and his hand had curled in her silky white locks, pulling her head back sharply as he growled at her. Laughing, she pulled against his hand and brushed her lips at his strong jawline.
"Poor Daddy Long Fangs," her voice held the laughter, but there was something that lingered in the delicate lines of her face. She was a fighter, his little wolf. She didn't feel threatened, not really, but had he been someone else? They'd have had a silver blade buried in their side. His next words though sobered her and she gave a small snarl, this one was not sweet. "Try it," the kiss returned, she pulled away, a touch sulky for a moment. She went back to eating and as quickly as her pout had come on, it passed as she finished her food.

Cornered by him, he answered her question and she gave a soft snort, turning in the cage of his arms.
"I don't know, watching you rip off a limb might be fun," her eyes rose to meet his as she teased him. "But I will go get dressed and I will be careful with hiding weapons on me." She paused and bit her lower lip, a hand resting on his chest. "Tonight the vampire club, but tomorrow can we go to a human club?" Her face softened and she looked like what she was for a moment. "I know I am not old enough for most, but seeing as I have run away... Deserting my clan, I would still like some normal human activities." Eighteen, she had been sheltered for so long. Richter gave her a chance to spread her wings, to grow without such a strict structure and expectations surrounding her.

"You don't have to answer yet!" She kissed just over his heart and slipped under his arm and headed upstairs. She had the perfect outfit in mind. Of course she had several outfits that would be more appropriate, but not nearly as much fun. Pulling out a tissue lined parcel she shook out the latex dress. It was short and would allow her to move if needed, while clinging to every curve of her body. Latex thigh highs and gloves would be the perfect accessories along with a pair of shiny black Mary Jane shoes. It took her time to work the clinging rubber along her slender legs. By the time she'd gotten both rubber stockings on, they cling to her snow white skin, the tops just above them swelling slightly. Shoes next, for Ember felt the order of operations was important and she didn't know exactly how restrictive the outfit would be. The dress was pulled down next, it clung to her skin, forcing her to wiggle and squirm into it. Gasping, she looked at herself in the mirror. It clung to her ass, the flatness of her stomach, the swell of her hips and her perky breasts. It left no detail to the imagination. Lastly the gloves were added and her hair was left loose, the silvery strands straight as a pin as they swung around her small body.

Slowly she descended the stairs, the dim lights catching on her highly reflective outfit, accenting each sinful curve.
"Ready to go?" Her voice was nonchalant, as if she hasn't directly ignored the request to not dress too provocatively. It was clear that there was nothing under the
dress but Emberlynn and if she had weapons on her, it was anyone's guess as to where she'd hidden them. "Oh, any thoughts about a human club tomorrow?"

Last edited:
Richter couldn't help but grin at her response, she was really fighting him on the idea of wearing a leash, which...of course it wasn't unusual, his little wolf was a proud, fierce little brat of a girl that liked to fight him just because she could, with a smart mouth and quick wit, he could easily figure out why she wouldn't want to be leashed in public but it was so much fun to tease her about it without having any real intention to do it. Oh, he was sure that in the vampire club, some humans would be leashed, BDSM went hand in hand with the power his kind had over mortals and he'd often found that a lot of vampires leaned into it, embraced the leather, latex and the power over humans. He'd chuckled, shook his head and ran his fingertips over her throat as she'd teased him, kissed along his jawline and called him that silly name he loved again. "What are you going to do if I do try it, little wolf?" He pinned her against the countertop and let his hand wander down to her hip. "Howl for me? Going to pull on your leash? Gonna pout? Perhaps a cute little puppy whine?" He pulled her to him for a quick kiss and laughed again. "I won't leash you...in public, if you behave yourself, am I understood? If you start acting up you can be damn sure that I will, that's a promise, now hurry up and change." She'd paused before turning to leave and asked him a question that had made him smile, and he'd reached down to cup her cheek, nodding softly. "I'll think about it."

When she had returned though, his eyes had widened, Richter had visibly frozen staring at her. Everything about what she was wearing screamed sex, it was dripping from her and if he took her to a club there was absolutely no way that all eyes wouldn't be on her...and it looked like no place she could conceal a weapons. He growled, crossing the room in an instant and pinning her against the wall, facing it, his own hardening bulge pressed against the latex covering her rear. "Funny...you think you're hilarious, little brat...you think this is going to just be a fun little game?" She even had a collar on, and one hand moved up to it, a finger slipping through the ring. "If you're going to dress like this, the leash becomes a more serious threat...I'm not joking anymore, my kind...there will be few there but they will smell that you're human...most will respect that you've taken my blood, that I've taken yours, that you're mine, but you don't know...you can't be sure, there are some that don't care, will try to touch you..." He growled...he was annoyed that she was taking this so lightly, but he wanted to let her have some freedom too. "No...either you agree to be leashed or you go and change, right now...or we go nowhere." His hand came down, smacking hard with vampiric strength against her rear then lifting the base of the dress to bare her. His hand against her ass he growled again, his hand moving lower, parting her cheeks, exploring, searching for something, any hint of fabric. "And wearing nothing beneath it? Do you have any idea how possessive my race is...do you realise what you're doing to me?" He spanked her again, twice, then pulled her dress down and sighed as he released her. He pulled back to let her move again and remembered her question, turning away.

"Of course...I forget that you might want more of a human life and less one of adventure and danger...yes, vampire club tonight...there won't be that many vampires in there anyway but you have decided to make yourself a feast for them...and tomorrow, a human club. Maybe a fetish one, you seem to enjoy dressing like you belong in one." He was already walking towards the door. "Come on. We need to go buy a few things before we even get to the club...and when we get back, you're going to be punished for this...bratty little wolf."

Last edited:
The fingers against her throat were quickly becoming a new favorite for her, Ember was realizing. It was at odds with her personality, but she liked the way Richter pushed the issue until she gave in. She could have fought harder, rebelled, refused. It wasn't as appealing as him taking the control and her giving it up to him. Pinned between his body and the counter top she chuckled and lifted a brow, "I don't think a cute puppy whine is in your future if you try." She'd been laughing as he'd pulled her in for a kiss, returning the affection eagerly. "Uh huh." Her behave? She was going to end up on a leash, she just knew it and she was already planning on how to make his life a living hell for such a thing. Ember knew she was submissive, but there was something within her that made Ember want to make him work for it. Nuzzling into his hand, she'd kissed his palm and nodded before heading up the stairs.

When she'd dressed though she hadn't so much dressed to be a brat, but it was the best thing she'd bought that felt like it fit a vampire club. She had cuter outfits, ones she'd wear to a human club... but a vampire club? Besides, the way he'd frozen when he laid eyes on her had made her heart beat just a little faster. Ember had been a touch unsure about her outfit choice. If it fit her well. Well clearly it fit but more if it was her. There was a growl and Ember found herself pinned to the wall nearest the stairs. She'd seen him move, but just barely. Her cheek pressed to the coolness of the wall, Ember was very aware of just how aroused he'd become at the outfit. She hissed softly, even as a finger slipped through the ring attached to the choker around her neck.
"What would you have me wear, Daddy?" She threw back at him only a little annoyed at being called a brat. "You said ‘sexy’ and I am fully covered..." She closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing, denying her desire to lash out at him. "You will keep me safe and an lieu of that, I am not some defenseless human, Daddy."

The slap against her ass hadn't been expected and while angry at his terms, she couldn't help the moan that bubbled from her throat. The desire that had spiked within her was not dampened as he searched for underwear and found none. A breathless laugh, despite the stinging of her ass. She pushed herself against him a little. The action was met with another two quick blows to her ass and she bit her lower lip, squirming.
"You know I can't wear underwear beneath this!" She turned finally, her cheeks hot. Glaring at him, the effect was ruined by her arousal, which no doubt he could now smell clearly. "I picked the outfit for you, dummy." Ember hissed at him, arms crossing. Rubber against rubber, her body squeaked a little. "If you put me on a leash, I will make you regret it," she offered sweetly.

She would already be punished, he'd told her as much. What would be a little more? A part of her was excited at the idea of it. Why was it such a thrill to rile him up? She heard what he'd said about the clubs. A BDSM club? That was what a fetish club was, right? A snort left her.
"Dress super sexy for your Daddy and you get punished." There was a tone of amused disbelief in her voice as she followed him from the house and into the car. No doubt they would be going to get a leash and Ember took the time to plan how she would make him regret it.

"Hmm, but a cute puppy whine is my favourite...you sure you can't give me one? Just for me?" His hand flexed at her throat, a smile on his lips like it always was when he was looking at her, the same confident smirk she brought out of him with her every action, with her flirting and teasing but he'd had to let her go, and her return had been more than worth the short wait. Still growling as he'd pulled her to him her almost innocent sounding response made him roll his eyes, but only a little...since he could barely take them from her. The outfit was...in a word, diabolical. He just couldn't stop looking at every curve as it clinged to her, he could feel himself getting aroused again, how easily she put him in that state now that he had her blood coursing through his veins. "Defenceless...no, no you're not, but you're still in training, little wolf." He was choosing his words deliberately while he kept her pinned and explored with his fingers, finding her without anything beneath it. "Sexy you most certainly are, but it's a vampire club not a damn gangbang, do you have any idea how many eyes will be on you? It's not about defending you, I..."

For once Richter was starting to feel speechless. "I...will want to tear every single one of those eyes out of their sockets." For a vampire as old as he was, as in control as he normally was he was finding it very difficult to hide both his arousal, easy to spot by the clear, large bulge in his trousers and his possessiveness as he smacked her ass hard but playfully. "You...are mine. They don't have the right to...to look at you like they will, to desire you like they will...like I do..." Her insistence that she put the outfit on for him did help soothe him a little, the lust in his eyes bearing down on her and he pulled her close and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue between her lips, nothing gentle about it as he held her tightly by her hip. When he did pull back, it was painfully obvious he was trying to stay in control. "You'll stay close by me, because for me or not, they will want you, and I don't want to have to start a fight tonight...and I won't regret leashing you for one moment."

He'd led her out to his car, driving not towards a pet shop but through one of the seedier parts of the town, his eyes flicking along the buildings until he spotted what he was looking for and pulled up right in front of the shop that was clearly open, though the windows were covered in coloured paper with the words XXX written on them. Pocketing the keys, he turned to his little wolf, at least having time to calm down.

"I heard what you said, and this is important so listen to me." His seatbelt unbuckled, he turned and reached over for her, a finger through her collar to make her look towards him. "This is not a punishment. I wouldn't punish you for something like this even if you are a brat, the leash...it's for two reasons. First, I want the other vampires and even humans in the club to see that you are mine." He growled as he said the word proudly. "Because you are, and at the very least I want them to be fully aware of it so that they do not think to try and proposition you, or else I fear I might snap. Secondly..." he released her, smirking. "Because I think you would look incredible on a leash. It's something I like...it is not to punish you, it's for me, for my enjoyment. If you're going to dress so fucking sexily then I want to show you off, and I want to complete your outfit, and then when we get home you're going to learn what it's like to be cuffed to my bed and to have that cute little ass spanked, do I make myself clear, little wolf?" He was already opening his door. "Does that make it any better at all? Just because you wear a leash, it doesn't make you less than anybody, it is a symbol of pride to be mine, I would wear one for you in a heartbeat." He laughed at his own choice of words. "Well, one of your heartbeats...mine take a little longer." Exiting the car, he moved to her side and opened the door, taking her hand and helping her up while doing his best to block any view she might give to onlookers, locking the car, and leading her into the store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom