Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Feeding the Monster Within (Trigger Warning) (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Scarlett had been just a babe of three when her mother died. Saying died is far kinder than what truly happened. Her mother had been brutally murdered by a man whose attraction had hit fanatical. Crime of passion it would be said later. Yes he had stalked her, raped her cut her up into pieces, but she had lead him to it he claimed. She had not been his only victim and wouldn't be his last before he was caught. It was the same with all of the women he murdered. They teased him, tormented him. There had never been any real proof, a single mother of two, hard working after her husbands death doing everything she could to keep food on the table, even dancing at a strip club.

Scarlett had been placed in a cupboard as he had broken in, told to be a good girl... be quiet. It was a game.. Too young to understand the fear in her mother's voice she had been excited to be included in the game. So, from her hidy hole she had watched it all happen, had done her best to not cry even as her mommy began to scream. Not even when the screaming had stopped. She had stayed in her hole, crying softy even after the man had left. Why wasn't mommy moving. Was the game over? Mommy? She had crawled out of the cupboard and onto the bed with great difficultly. She didn't understand. Curling up with her mother's cooling body she had waited. Mommy would wake up soon. But soon never came. Dark started to fall and she was hungry... she started wailing and hour before dusk and didn't stop until her brother found her.

Ivan, her brother had been at work when the incident occurred, but he had come home to the door of their home, in a bad neighborhood busted. The shrill cries of a toddler sounding in the dark. Dark had been better, for when he turned on the light the horror that endured all day was lit up under florescent lighting. Blood everywhere, their mother's body across the bed cut up to the point it was hard to tell who it was anymore. His baby sister had been covered in blood, clinging to their mother's body.

Scarlett had always been in and out of trouble. At school she was always in the principle office. It had started small. Pinching and biting other children. Hair pulling. Accidents on the playground. But after time, the accidents and little incidents couldn't really be explained away easily and they would move. She always seemed contrite.. but when the questions became a little too much they moved. They had moved every few year since she was a child. Eighteen now, they had been in this town for about a year. There had been small occurrences, but nothing too big. But that was because Scarlett had plans...

The night was chilly as she and Ryland were walking through the misty night air back to her place. Ryland was the star football player of the college varsity team. He was a golden boy. He could do no wrong. Oh, that wasn't to say he wasn't accused of rape, well.. rapes.. But he would never do that! His word against theirs. He said they had wanted it.. It was quite the hush hush secret.. But Scarlett knew what he was. He was a predator. He liked to prey on women and she happened to fit the bill. Scarlett was small, delicate, blonde and young. Oh, Ryland liked raping girls just of age.. So she had lied a little. What was a lie between monsters anyway? Up until now all her.. accidents had filled that need within her.. But she finally felt ready to take on something bigger. Something more like her.

She gave him a shy smile as she unlocked the door to their home. It was modest, at the end of a long road with the next house a fair distance away. Giggling she flashed him a smile. Gods, people were stupid. She knew he expected her to be zonking out soon. He had plied her with drinks at the party, spiking the last one. She had drank none finding a way to spill or lose them or magically drain them while he wasn't looking. Small slights of hand. Much like how she had switched their drinks. As if on queue he swayed.
"Oh, silly.. lets go upstairs" She helped him mount the stairs and managed to just get him to her room, dumping him on the bed. When he had woken he had been naked and tied down quite securely. The floor, the bed, the walls.. Every surface had been covered in painters plastic. Her room had been sparse to begin with and looked down right sterile when he came to. "You've been quite the monster. You always thought you were the biggest.. baddest thing here. Raping girls and getting away scott free all because you could throw a ball" She slashed down his arm with a knife, the scream he made causing her eyes to go dreamy "But that's all about to change.. There is a new monster.." a sadist smile curled on her lips. "Lets play Ryland"

Her room was covered in blood. Splashes of it like a Jackson Pollock painting done in vermilion. Her dress which had once been nice had fared no better, nor had she. Bright blood was in her soft blonde hair, splashed across her cheek. She sighed softly spinning around. The fun had lasted hours... He had begged, cried, screamed. None of it had mattered. He was dead now, cooling in one of the plastic sheets, wrapped like a little sausage. She had to get to work however. Ivan would be home soon from his night shift.

Ivan.. He was the only thing she loved. He was her brother, her guardian, her father figure. He had cared for her after her mother's death. Had always made excuses for her, protected her. Scarlett knew that he had some idea.. He was not a stupid man, but he was blinded by love for his baby sister. Blinded by the horror she had lived through. He knew, deep down. She knew this, used the knowledge to her advantage. She would never harm him.. no.. manipulate him, use him.. yes.. But he would never end up like Ryland. Ivan was a good man. He would never give that final gift to satiate her hunger.. Ryland was the first, but she knew.. there would be others. A door closed outside with a soft thud and she swore.. Well this would be interesting..

Last edited:
"You're such a scardy cat, even as your cock tells another story" She looked down at him, smiling. "Everything you want and desire scares you, have you noticed that?" She shifted through that he had brought her. "Even if you were submitting to someone less sadistic, you'd still be scared you know?" She smiled at him slowly. "Sure you're a puppy and not a kitty?" She was enjoying teasing him, that much was clear. She pulled the restraints closer and began to read the back of them. The principle easy enough to understand.

She opened one of the arm restraints. "Bend your arm, hand near your shoulder." She watched him adjust for her, and she slipped the soft pleathery fabric over hos bent limb, carefully buckling it into place. The model she had picked hid his hand as well. She grabbed a pad and slid it into place, to protect his elbow for damage. She repeated this for his second arm before looking up at him "How do you feel puppy?"

Ivan blushed and looked away from Scarlett, frowning a little. He didn't usually mind being teased by her but she didn't seem to understand why he was scared...sure, he did want this but he also knew that she would hurt him, or make him want nothing more than for it to stop in the moment, of course he was scared. He was terrified. "Yeah, I think I'm a puppy...." When she told him to bend his arm he complied but he still couldn't look her in the eyes, he didn't want her to see that he was upset, hurt. He felt more than saw her apply the sleeve to his arm and buckle it into place, then the elbow pad before she moved on to the next one.

By the time that was buckled into place too he was starting to get a feel for just how restrictive this would be, his hands were trapped near his shoulders and wrapped in the same leathery fabric as the sleeves themselves and there was no possible way of unbuckling them himself.
"I feel like these will be hard to get out of, Mistress." He offered her a soft smile, testing the bonds and finding them quite sturdy.

His fear didn't make sense to her, but that in the grand scheme would likely not be a shock. She didn't see things the way he did. She chuckled softly and shook her head. "I know you are silly, I was just teasing you" She was focused on securing his second arm, making sure it was buckled and the pad was in the right place. She looked at him when he said it would be hard to get out of. Sticking out her tongue at him. "Well you will not be able to free yourself at all, from what it looks like."

She moved to his leg, beginning to secure it, gently making him bend the limb. "I assume you would need me for that.." She worked carefully, making sure things were just right. Buckling the restraints, putting pads on. Soon both legs were also bound. She tipped her head to one side and nodded. Next came his tail. She carefully lubed it up and began to press it in. "But, do you like it?" It was the real question she had.

He had known she was teasing him, that much had been clear but he just hadn't received it well. It was silly, really, he knew she liked teasing him but he had also made it clear he was worried she would think less of him for crying, for being scared of what she would do to him and for enjoying being submissive in general so was it really so strange that he wouldn't like being teased about being scared of what she would do? "I know Mistress, but you know that worries me...right?" He didn't mind anyway, he wanted to just move on...he knew she didn't think of things like he did and he didn't think he had to bug her about it.

He chuckled as she teased him in a different way and moved onto his leg, bending it for her as she strapped his thigh to his calf so that his ankles were pressed pretty much up to his rear.
"No, I definitely won't. I'll need you to get me out of here if I ever want to walk again, Mistress." He was aware of how vulnerable he was like this once she put on the second strap. If he wanted out now, he was completely reliant on her, if she said no then he was stuck as a puppy. The idea thrilled him...of being trapped like this, just being her puppy forever but of course he knew that couldn't happen. "I...I like it..." He blushed and smiled, lowering his head as he felt the tail being pressed against his rear, gasping as she pushed it into him.

She pushed the plug home and smiled at his back, running her nails over his bruised rear, she chuckled. "Good, I do want you to actually enjoy this." She grabbed the hood and unzipped the back. It would fit snugly around the sides of his head. She tugged it into place carefully before zipping it tight against the back of his hair. She smiled and stroked a hand along his back. "There!" She smiled and came around to look at him properly. "A full on puppy! Well, almost" She kissed his 'nose' and smiled at him still.

"One last thing is needed for you to be a puppy in truth!" She picked up his collar and secured it around his neck. She would buy him something nicer at a later date, but for now? This would do. "There, now you really really are a puppy!" She giggled and smiled at him, hands on her hips as she gazed down at him. "Now I think it's time for tv and snuggles, don't you?" She headed out of the room, allowing him blessed privacy to get used to his new situation. She felt it would help him, to not have her watch him as he struggled to climb off the bed, and then down the stairs.

The plug slipped past his ring, the widest part of it stretching him before it shifted into place and he gasped, whimpering as her nails ran over his ass. He was thankful the plug wasn't so big...he had seen ones twice the size and larger, much larger, but this one already made him feel so full. He smiled at her and nodded as she grabbed the hood, eyeing it but not trying to move away. "I think I will enjoy it, Mistress...it's just really...I don't think I have ever felt so vulnerable before...what if you never let me out???" He grinned as he said it, which would be the last thing she saw of his face before the mask was pushed over his head and zipped up.

He could just about see in front of him but his peripheral vision was gone so he didn't see what she had grabbed right until the collar was being buckled around his neck. It felt...right, but he also was just starting to realise he didn't know quite how to move like this. He watched her climb from the bed and out of the room and he approached the edge on elbows and knees, looking down at what seemed like the bottom of a pit to him. How was he meant to get down when he couldn't even extend his limbs?? He could barely walk, he managed to get around in circles on the bed a little before he decided to go knees first, slipping off the bed, almost tumbling. Slowly, he stumbled out of the room and to the stairs, looking down at the daunting climb before taking it backwards again, knees first as he lowered himself one step at a time until he was finally at the bottom, ten minutes later, crawling into the front room.
"This is hard to walk..." He couldn't see her but he thought she might be around somewhere.

She looked down at him as he came across the floor slowly. She had watched his decent, but had kept quiet. "I could imagine. But real puppies do it all the time, I think with time it will become second nature to you" She got up and grabbed his collar lightly, guiding him to the couch. She thought, as a treat she'd let him on the couch again. She even helped guide him up. "And I will let you out you know.." She brushed her hand along her back before putting on the Office.

She hummed with the opening music, before looking down at him. She booped his nose and giggled.
"Also, no talking from here out tonight. You are only allowed to make puppy sounds. You don't have to stay cuddled with me. If you get thirsty, I filled your bowl with water, and even put a straw in it so you can get a drink. You can wander around the living room. Anything a puppy would normally do is on the table."

"Real puppies have paws, I'm on my elbows and knees!" He got what she meant of course, but it was completely different! And what did she mean with time? How much time? He let her guide him onto the couch and accepted the help gratefully, cuddling up against her as she booped his nose, nodding and nuzzling into her. He trusted she would let him out or else he wouldn't have let her put this on him...or would he? He didn't even know...he was feeling horny and happy and he would have probably let her even if she had threatened to keep him this way.

Not falling into the trap of saying a word he rested his head against her and watched the movie with her, making no sounds as he was too nervous to and he didn't feel so thirsty that he had to go and drink. He found that if he wasn't trying to walk it wasn't so bad, though half way through he did climb down from the couch to go and drink, using the straw she had left before he crawled back, looking up at her before laying at her feet instead of trying to climb up.

She let him get up as he felt he needed too, and watched as he took a sip of water. She had made a real effort to make it easier for him. She also was aware as he curled at her feet. She rubbed his side lightly with a foot while they watched the show. She wasn't sure how much he could see, likely not a whole lot. After awhile she yawned and shifted down to the floor with him, cuddling into him as another episode played, an arm around his back.

They would be like that for a few hours before she climbed to her feet. She patted his head.
"Come on puppy, time for bed" She helped him ascend the stairs slowly. She knew it was harder and she wanted to be sure he was safe. Once upstairs she headed to her bed, pulling back the covers. "You will sleep in your cage tonight, I don't think you can sleep in those restraints overnight. But even without them, you will be a puppy, understand?" She pet along his back as she came back to him.

Kneeling she freed his limbs one at a time, taking her time. Humming softly. Last to come off was the hood. She looked down at him and ruffled his hair lightly.
"How do you feel puppy? you may speak" She looked sleepy, but she wasn't trying to hurry him along. She gave him the time and attention he might need.

Laying at her feet with one of them rubbing him, petting him, he felt peaceful, and while it was true that he couldn't see much he could look towards the television and see enough to at least take in the show. When she got down with him to cuddle, he made a soft contented noise and leaned back into her, happy to just be cuddled. He didn't know how much time had passed before she told him it was time for bed but again he was aware of her leading him up the stairs, helping him as he made the difficult climb. Once they were in the room he looked up at her as she pulled back the covers and nodded as she said he would sleep in the cage.

He let her pull off the restraints one by one, stretching out his already a little achey limbs after just a few hours, nuzzling as she ruffled his hair.
"I feel okay Mistress...it aches a little to be in those for so long but I was kind of hoping I'd spend all night in them...I get why not though, you're just looking after me." He smiled and licked her face before he turned and crawled into the open cage, laying down in the dog bed. "But it was...pretty freeing. I felt I didn't have to do anything but be your puppy...I liked that."

Scarlett looked down at Ivan, a smile curling at the edges of her lips. "Perhaps next time puppy" He was hers to care for now and while Scarlett wanted to hurt him, she wanted to be the direct cause of his pain; the pain of all night in his restraints didn't appeal as much to her. "Was it?" her voice was soft as she watched him curl into hid bed. She lifted a brow, slowly a smile on her lips. "Puppy... You know I plan to lock you into this cage, do you not?" Her head tilted and she looked back towards her new bed. "And you know I sleep like the dead.." Her fingers thrummed against the metal of the cage. She wondered if he was understanding..

"I will not be happy if you're forced to wake me puppy and if you make a mess on your bed I will be just as cross with you" Looking back down to him she tilted her head the other way, her long platinum locks swaying with the motion. "Do you understand puh-ppy?" The name was drawn out, her golden eyes darkening slightly; if he didn't Scarlett was unlikely to give him any more hints. If he did either, she could use them as a reason to hurt him. The mere idea made a shiver run up her spine.

She didn't feel the desire to hurt anyone else at the moment, only Ivan. Which was, no doubt his whole goal; though it wasn't as if he got nothing from this arrangement. Briefly, she wondered if she should make him do his business outside, like a real dog... The idea had some appeal; humiliation key among them... but the neighbors. Sighing the idea was discarded. Besides she didn't have any desire to clean such things up. "Well?"

Ivan looked up at her as he crawled into the cage, nodding. His little sister...his Mistress now...how easily she seemed to take to the role. Sure, she had him to help guide her, and the internet, but this wasn't just her sadism at work, wasn't just her need to hurt and control, it showed in how she had taken the restraints off him to let him sleep in comfort tonight. She was going to actually take care of him as her puppy. Even knowing what she was, what she had done to that boy, how she had already hurt him until he cried and begged and then continued anyway...he knew he was safe with her. It was the craziest thing. "Yes...I don't know why but even bound like that, unable to move like a man I felt like I was free, with you petting me, holding me. I know I'm not really a puppy, but it felt right."

His eyes flicked to the way she played with the bars of the cage while she spoke, warning him. It was true, he knew how she slept and waking her up had always been something he had to do by shaking her; the alarm on her phone seldom was loud enough to wake her and it didn't last long enough either. He thought about it, he had drank a lot but he didn't need the bathroom right then anyway, so he shook his head at her and smiled.
"I don't need to go out, Mistress. Umm...would I be able to use the bathroom if I did though? What would you even do? The back yard is maybe a little closed off with the fence but I don't know how I feel about that, so probably..." He laughed to himself nervously; it wasn't like he had much choice now that he had given himself over to her. Whatever she said, whatever she wanted, that was what he would do. He trusted her.

Curling up, he laid down on the dog bed inside the cage and found a comfortable position. Even like this, if he tried to stretch out he would meet the bars, the confinement of the cage all too real, but he didn't mind that at all either. He had chosen this, well, she had chosen the cage but he had given himself up to this treatment, willingly, to help her and to experience it for himself. He was scared of what may come, knowing her desires to make him suffer, her craving for pain and humiliation, power and control, but Ivan was happy as he closed his eyes sleepily, exhaustion catching up with him.
"Goodnight, little sister. I...love you."

Had the puppy shared his thoughts, Scarlett might have explained. She wanted to hurt him. Oh how she wanted to hurt him; to draw out stripes of color against his pale skin, see the welts rise, like a flower breaking through the snow and blossoming. More so, Scarlett wanted tears, begging and a small part of her, wanted to see him bleed. Unlike Ryland however, she had no desire to watch his eyes slowly go dead, glassy staring up at her unseeing like that of a doll. The puppy had decided to forgo using the restroom and she nodded "I don't really care much for the idea of cleaning up after you, if I am honest. Nor do I wish to explain should one of the neighbors see" Chuckling, her voice held a tinge of tiredness. As he crawled into the cage, the door of it followed behind Ivan, locking him within.

Scarlett undressed before climbing into bed, snuggling into his pillow, the comforting scent of Ivan rising from it. The bed still smelled like him and likely would for some time. Scarlett's lids closed as she wondered if she wanted to let that scent dissipate. It was the welcoming scent of mint that tickled her nose first, herbaceous and bright. Subtle notes of cardamom and burgamot, with something else, floral and calming. It fit her brother. The murmur of his voice was was heard and she smiled, pulling her stuffed rabbit into her chest, Scarlett closed her eyes.
"I love you too Puh-Pee" the word was drawn out sleepily. Soon after both siblings found themselves deep within the dream world.

Morning came and the sun slowly rose and still Scarlett didn't still, still trapped deep within slumber. Soft little snores reverberated through her nose and she rolled over, one hand off the bed. She slept like the bed was indeed hers, managing to cover it's broad surface with her small body. Part of her body bare, from her left breast down to her hip, hand curled slightly against her chest as she whimpered.

The last thing he heard as he fell to sleep was her telling him she loved him, hearing the sleepy voice coming from the bed where Scarlett was resting. His bed. No, not anymore, now it was most definitely her bed, his little sister, his Mistress. It was still so fresh but it was all becoming quite easy to think of her in that way and he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. On the one hand, he was falling into his new role in life quickly; she seemed to know just how to push his buttons and had such a streak of outright dominance that it seemed to be easy for her to control him, the lack of remorse or empathy seemingly making it easier and on the other...he was giving up so much. As he drifted off, he knew the answer...it was a good thing. He trusted her completely, he had no reason to fear this, only thing he had to fear was that look in her eyes that said she wanted to hurt him.

It was hours before he woke again, and he felt that pressure in his bladder. He had declined the use of the bathroom the night before for the simple reason that he had barely needed it and knew he could last the night, he was far from the stage where he was threatening to wet his bed...well, his cage. Now though...now he really needed to go. He opened his eyes and reached for the cage door, pushing it but finding it firmly closed, locked from the outside.
"S...Scarlett?" Looking over to the bed he could just about see her foot coming off the edge as she had spread out over it magnificently, the small teenager making the double bed seem like it somehow wasn't large enough to contain her. He called for her again, raising his voice a little higher. "Scarlett? Mistress? I think it's time to wake up...I need the bathroom! You don't want me to go in here...do you?" Instinctively he knew that would be an awful idea and he tried the door again, finding it locked as he bounced in place, needing the bathroom more than ever.

Slipping his fingers through the bars, scared of waking her as much as he was scared of pissing all over his dog bed, he figured he could slip out of the cage and then go to the bathroom, relive himself and then...get back in and lock it? Maybe...but one step at a time. It took him little over five minutes to pull back the bolt locking the cage through the small gap between bars and free himself, immediately crawling out and climbing to his feet, his hands holding himself as he made his way to the bathroom as quietly as he could. It was with a satisfied groan that he began to let himself go once he reached the toilet, taking his time until he finally finished, shaking himself off and in a momentary lapse of judgement, flushing the toilet.
"Shit..." he swore under his breath, turning to creep back to his cage. With any luck, she wouldn't have woken and he could get back in and figure out a way to lock it from the inside, thankful at least she hadn't used an actual lock.

The plaintive words from her puppy, her big brother didn't wake her, trapped still in the grasp of her dreams; they did pull at her consciousness and tugged her closer to the surface of the waking world. Scarlett was stirring slightly as he left the room, but in truth it was the flush of the toilet that woke her. Sitting up, sheet around her waist, breasts bared to his gaze as he crept back in. Arms crossed and she tilted her head, her pale, silvery hair falling to one side. "You know, most puppies can't get out of their cages without chewing through the bars.." Her tone was mild, but there was a look in her eyes that clearly spoke a different tone. She wasn't happy he'd left the cage. "Next time, a puppy should listen to me... And pee before bed"

Being disobeyed made her angry, even if she hadn't said he shouldn't leave; he'd known that clearly leaving the cage was wrong. Ivan had slunk back into the room knowing he'd been bad. Like a real dog who knew they shouldn't chew on the slippers of their owner, or that they had peed in the house... that guilty look mingled with the submission of their tail between their legs. Had Ivan been a dog, Scarlett wouldn't have hurt him... But he was a human and he knew better, for a fact. Sighing she shook her head.
"Ivan, what am I going do with you?" A small part, didn't want to hurt her big brother, the only person she'd ever felt any emotion for... albeit a very small part. The other parts of Scarlett relished in finding new ways to hurt him.

"We will be buying a lock today." This was mentioned casually as she slipped from her new bed, naked. Her long hair fell down her back in messy waves and she shook her head once more, looking up at him. "Ivan.. You know I love to hurt people... It's not some sort of surprise. I can't help those urges. Why would you intentionally make those desires rise?" Her voice was softer and there was actual pain in her words. "Yes, I want to hurt you.. but being bad... it changes it" her mind wondered to Ryland once more. He'd been bad, though his crimes far outstripped Ivan's, it didn't tamper the anger that had bubbled into her stomach.

The pretty honey colored eyes were not kind, they held a mix of emotions... anger.. fear.. desire. She didn't know how to balance the desires she had, to tamper them. Scarlett was positive she'd never kill Ivan, but more than a small part of her was afraid of him leaving her. He might not turn her in, for he was now an accomplice, but if he left her, Scarlett knew that the monster that lurked just beneath would not be stopped until she was dead. "Ivan, in the future, do not push me, it brings something out in me... Something much like the other nice.." She wanted to make him bleed...

Back
Top Bottom