Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sisters Keeper (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Willow gazed out of the car window, the decorative awning sheltered the doorman in his fancy uniform from the rain that pounded on the car roof. Sharp little metallic pings that also helped drown out the perky social worker who cheerily tried to reassure her that this place, in the ritzy side of the city was the best place for her, great place to start again. Blah.. blah.. blah. Rolling her jade eyes, Willow gave a loud sigh that only a teenager could manage filled with annoyance and boredom in equal measurements. The state had found her two junkie parents unfit to care for her.. shocking. Who would have guess that the two people who had had another child, her older brother in fact who emancipated himself from their tender care were unfit parents.

It was unsurprising that Willow had little faith in the system at this point. She had been three when Caleb had left.. CPS had tried to take her away as well, but somehow.. her parents had been found competent? The only abuse at the time had been to Caleb. That however had changed quickly enough. It had started small enough in places and in ways that were easily explained in the visits by CPS that plague her parents. As the visits slacked off and other children were made priority the abuse escalated. Burns, beatings.. As a small child she had little recourse. It was.. normal wasn't it? And that is how Willow came to grow up in her own personal hell. She was thirteen when she cut herself the first time, it was something she had control over and the sweet rush of pain was something she came to look forward to. A release from her world, her life... It was that started the second wave from CPS and what eventually lead her here, in the car of an annoyingly chatty woman parted in front of her brother's apartment. And hey, she was only sixteen now.. only thirteen years in hell was getting off easy.

At some point the chatty Cathy had exited and hand come around to her door and opened it. Cool air brushed her face, tendrils of pink catching in the breeze. Brushing back her hair Willow exited the car, standing in the downpour. Cathy, or whatever her name was made a soft clucking noise and gently pulled her under the shelter of the awning, tisking her softly. "Don't you want to look your best for your brother?" Willow offered a shrug. "Why bother" She could honestly care less. He had left her to rot in the shit hole with her parents.. He was just as bad as them as far as she was concerned. Besides it's not like the rain was going to do her much harm. She hadn't showered in the past few days at her foster home.. Her foster "dad" had been quite the lecherous perv. Dressed in a fine fishnet body suit, a black skirt with little white crosses on each pleat and a black crop top with long sleeves that hid her scars. A pair of platform heels with matching crosses completed her 'look'.

Guided past the smiling doorman and through the pristine lobby to an elevator Willow endured what seemed like an eternity more with Cathy who still tried to pull the sullen and damaged child out of her shell to no avail. After the 30th story Cathy stopped trying, Willow quite content to ignore the peanut like wah wah of the woman. When they reach floor 57 the elevator came to a stop and opened into a small entry way. Knocking on the door Cathy tried one more time to talk her ward into smiling or something.. Willow met the request with a sneer. Seems Caleb was well off.... No wonder he had left her and stain of a child alone to rot. Cathy knocked on the door as Willow adjusted her stance, arms crossing under her budding breasts, that sullen sneer still plastered across her face as the door opened.

Last edited:
She hissed and winced as his fingers twisted her nipple. The pain was sharp but faded quick enough to a soft ache. Leaning in she gave him a soft kiss. "I am always safe with you." It was true. She knew he'd hurt her, but she'd want it as much as he would. But her safety was never in question with him.. She squirmed to the edge of the bed, feet on the floor.

Willow gave a squeal as he pulled her back onto the bed, the water sloshing up and out of the bottle onto her. Giggling softly, she looked up at him, cushioned against the pillows and mattress. She smiled slowly and tilt her head to the left. "I don't recall wiggling my ass" She didn't deny the pain noises those had happened. She was carefully tilting her bottle in her hand at him before giving it a rough squeeze, water shooting at him, soaking them both, her more so than she had been. Oh, she knew he'd make her pay, but she was in a good mood. The thought hit her suddenly and she flashed him a bright smile. "Thought it would be fair, you got me wet first!"

"I was going to leave to take a shower.. A cold one. If you're so worked up, you could take one too?" She offered this helpfully, a smile still on her lips. Oh she knew teasing him would likely end in pain, but she couldn't help it.. She was a brat. Looking up at him innocently the smile still on her face.

"Always safe with me, little sister." He kissed her back and smiled, happy to confirm that for her since every word was true. She would always be safe with him, he would do everything in his power to keep it like that even as he made her scream and cry. When he had pulled her back onto the bed and the water had splashed over her from the bottle he had grinned and pinning her down had been so much fun for him but he hadn't expected her to fight back like she had. "Oh you must have wiggled it, my cock certainly didn't get hard on it's own young lady!" He'd been laughing at that when the water shot over him and dripped down onto her. She was far more soaked by it than he was but that didn't help her case any as he raised an eyebrow and growled softly only to burst out laughing at her joke.

"You're lucky I'm in such a good mood, you'll probably still be able to walk tonight." Smirking he released one of her wrists and pinched her nipple again, twisting it sharply glaring playfully down at her. "You want a shower do you? Well I am worked up enough to give you one..." Raising her wrists up the bed he easily managed to get them into the cuffs that were always on the bedposts while she struggled playfully. "You know you're only making it harder on yourself don't you?" It was true, he was rock solid beneath the boxers and when both her wrists were cuffed securely he had his hands free to finally start to pull them down, revealing himself in front of her. A little shifting on his knees over her chest and he managed to get them all the way off and drop them off the side of the bed. Kneeling up, the head of his impressive manhood was pointing right at her face.

"So a shower right? I could easily get off with you beneath me you know, shoot all over your face and then you can have that cold shower you wanted so much." While he teased her his hand was slinking towards the water bottle, stealing it away and pouring what was left suddenly over her. "Does that sound fun? You're a virgin, right? Imagine how long I can delay you losing your virginity for now, do you think you'd enjoy being teased? Denied orgasm for a few months? A year?" He knew he wouldn't do that but it was fun to tease her with.

Willow knew enough about male anatomy to know that it had gotten hard all on it's own. She was giggling happily when his hand reached out, his pincer like fingers twisting her nipple hard. Gasping she whimpered, eyes widening. It was likely the twisting of her poor little nipple that caused her to fight him playfully as he moved her hands above her head toward the posts. She did but gave him wide innocent eyes.

Those eyes grew wider if possible when he pulled down his boxers, her eyes falling on his cock. Again, she marveled at his size. She blinked up at him and tilted her head to one side. She couldn't not ask... She knew he would laugh at her, but she really had to know.
"So um.. How does.. do you.. um.. fit?" She was small. She knew she was small.. He was big. Oh gods was he big.. "Are you.. like average..?"

His comment was met with a puzzled look.
"Shoot me with, what? I already got myself with the water.. What on earth could you have in those drawers???" He was really out of his element, his teasing only caused another puzzled look. "How is that different from my past sixteen years? I mean.. yeah I was kinda.. hoping we would.." She blushed and bit her lower lip. "but.. I could wait if you wanted me to Sir.." She gave him a sweet loving smile. She'd wait for him.

Caleb enjoyed how she fought against him, knowing she wasn't seriously trying to get away from him made it all the more fun to 'force' her to be cuffed to his bed, that and keeping her twisting, naked body squirming beneath him certainly didn't hurt his enjoyment. He loved the look in her eyes when she saw his manhood, he knew how big he was and had always enjoyed that first reveal even if he was reasonably confident she hadn't ever seen another erect penis in the flesh before. He laughed when she made a comment, grinning down at her while he slowly stroked himself, aimed towards her face. "What do you mean, how does it fit? I spread your legs, I press the head against your cunt and I push. I'll be gentle since it's your first time...but no. I'm not average, and it might hurt a little..." He smirked...that was exactly what he wanted, even if it was her first time, she still liked pain, right?

He chuckled, still stroking himself.
"You can't figure out what I could shower you with?" As he spoke he leaned closer till the head of his manhood was just a couple of inches from her lips. "Maybe I'll be nice and not get it all over your face...but you've spent weeks teasing your poor older brother, making him horny, making him want you, and I think you owe him." He laughed as he pressed himself against her lips, making first contact. "No...don't worry, I'm not going to make you wait. You won't be a virgin anymore within the hour, little sister. How does that make you feel?" He couldn't believe it had really come this far but there was no turning back after last night...he didn't just want her, he needed her.

She blinked and giggled nervously "Okay, that was silly.. I get the idea.. But you're so big!" She didn't have anything to compare him to, but still. She blushed when he said he'd be gentle but it's still hurt.. She couldn't help but be excited for that. Pain was like a lingering touch from him, a way to remember. It was in no way close to what their parents had done.. She wanted him to, enjoyed it even.

She watched him stroke himself and her lips formed an o of understanding, the light bulb going off. She blushed again, the color had just started to fade, back with a vengeance. She wanted to tease him back, saying it had gone both ways but instead she recalled a conversation she had heard in the locker room, between a few girls who were a bit more experienced with boys. It had been Heather, Heather Malone who had said 'just lick it like a lollipop' when Ashley Sully had asked about going down on a guy.

She looked up at him as he asked her how she felt about it. She gave him a shy smile, her lips pressed against the head of his cock. She decided to show him, rather than say. A pink little tongue flicked out at the tender skin, before swirling around it. She couldn't help but blush, but she had no desire to hide from him anymore.. She wanted to be his.. And she could be brave.

He'd grinned and nodded proudly as she had giggled, a lust filled look in his eyes. "Yes, well it will be a stretch but don't worry, Willow." He had made sure their eyes were locked onto each others, even with his cock at her lips. "I'll make it fit...anywhere I want to put it." Another grin followed by a gasp as he felt her tongue on the head, swirling, tasting him. He closed his eyes to let the feeling wash over him...she was so very inexperienced, just doing what she thought he would like no doubt but that had a charm all it's own, one which made it feel better than just the action alone did. He opened his eyes and he could see she was blushing. "You look so fucking sexy right now....are you excited for me?" He couldn't see if she was actually wet or not but he was confident she was as excited as he was. He pressed forwards just a little, a moan of pleasure as the head of his dick pushed past her lips and into her mouth.

"Suck...just a little, and use your tongue. Move your head up, take a little more in, then pull back..." He was giving her the best instructions he could, he had been fellated by some very practised and skilled women before but he couldn't explain exactly what they had done...it didn't matter anyway, none of them were her, his Willow...just being her made up for the inexperience. He closed his eyes and reached down, his hand finding her hair and tightening in it. "Just get me going...just a little bit...then I'm going to fuck you...do you want gentle or rough?" He knew she couldn't answer him with her mouth filled anyway. "Rough? Well that's brave of you..." He smirked at his little game...he would ask her again, he wasn't going to force her to lose her virginity roughly when she could want to have it gentle and loving just this one time, but he couldn't resist teasing her like always. "Okay, if you insist..."

She had started to answer him, when he pushed himself into her mouth. Her eyes rolled upwards to him, her mouth opening more to accommodate him. She did as instructed, sucking softly at the tip of him, her tongue swirling around the velvety skin. She couldn't move much, but her head slowly moved up and down, taking a little more of him into her mouth. He tasted salty and clean.

She watched his eyes close as his hand found her hair, tightening in her pink locks. She worked on her 'task', finding it not unpleasant in the slightest. His words were met with garbled ones of her own, her voice vibrating along his shaft. She wanted to bite him as he ignored her and kept talking. She was understanding that he was teasing, and idea coming to mind. Biting him was not okay.. but.. She dragged her teeth along him as she pulled her head back a little, his cock never leaving her mouth.

Caleb was being careful not to push too deep into her mouth, he didn't want to choke her, yet, maybe soon...he did like to choke, but right now she was learning a new skill. He groaned as she followed his instructions all the while teasing her, he had let his eyes close again as sensation washed over him when he felt a new one, teeth against his shaft, dragging along the flesh. His eyes snapped open and he looked down at her, a stern look. He shook his head. "You can do that if you like, Willow...but if you use your teeth I will retaliate." Grinning, he pushed a little forward, letting his cock reach towards the back of her throat. If she wanted to be bratty then he would tame her. He felt he was up to the task.

A few inches were in her mouth now, he wanted her to gag and would continue pushing until she did before he pulled out entirely. He was already hard, already wanting to fuck his little sister for the first time, a strange thought but it was true...and the taboo of it all made it more exciting if anything. When he did pull out of her mouth he could see the string of saliva connecting them...oh how he loved that.
"Mmm, I think I'm almost ready...tell me little sister, how often do you masturbate?" He smirked down at her as he moved backwards down her body till he was kneeling between her thighs. She was wet, no doubt she was ready for him as he took himself in hand and guided the head to the outer folds of her sex. "What was your most intense orgasm? I feel we are going to break your record...and perhaps mine."

Willow's eyes widened as he 'retaliated', the hard length of him pushing until she began to gag. Her eyes watered as her reflex triggered and she struggled against her restraints. Pulling back she could feel that reflex calm and as he popped from her mouth, the line of spit that stretched between them and then snapped. Shivering against the bed she looked up at him as he questioned her.

She couldn't help the blush that ate up from her neck into her cheeks. She knew other girls did.. But with their father.. having been making more and more less veiled overtures to her and her last foster father about on the same level.. she had never wanted to touch herself. There had always been cutting or a beating as well. She shook her head and looked away.
"I.. I don't" She didn't feel like she needed to tell him that she hadn't yet... she only looking back at him when she felt the touch of skin against skin. her eyes wide.

Caleb chuckled as she blushed...he loved how she blushed. He had seen many girls blush but they had all been sexually active and in their twenties at least...this was a more innocent blush and he couldn't help but let the predator in him come out whenever he saw it, pushing for more, to see a deeper shade of crimson. He rubbed the head of his shaft against her, reaching down and gripping her chin lightly, making her face him whether she wanted to or not. "You don't what? Don't want to tell me?" He could think of only three things she didn't want to do...she either didn't want to tell him, didn't want him to fuck her or didn't masturbate...and the last one seemed improbable to him.

Smiling wickedly, he crawled lower down the bed, hands on her thighs and keeping them spread as he lowered his head towards her pussy.
"I don't care what you want to tell me, you will tell me nontheless little sister...how often do you masturbate?" He licked up along her folds, letting her run over his tongue, tasting her. He closed his eyes to savour it, his fingertips digging into her thighs then he sank his tongue into her pussy as deep as it would go until it pressed against her hymen. Pulling his tongue back he lifted his head just to kiss her clit and look up her body at her. "Well? Answer me!"

She blushed deeper as he pushed. She bit her lower lip as he lowered himself along her body. Her eyes became slightly unfocused as his tongue ran along her lips, the wetness gathering there. It was both the way he gripped her thighs and the sudden dip of his tongue. Willow cried out above him, white hot pleasure lacing through her body.

She closed her eyes tight and wished more than ever that she wasn't bound to this fucking bed! Her big brother was between her thighs, he was going to be the one to take her virginity.. He had caned her. She knew it was silly to be so shy about his question.
"I don't masturbate!"
She all but shouted it at him, her face flaming red. Squirming on the bed she tugged at her wrists.

Her reactions to his tongue inside her just made him want to work her more, he loved it...she was so innocent and new to these sensations that he felt a sense of pride being the one to introduce her to them. Her cry of pleasure, at least that's what he assumed it was, rang out through his ears and he smirked as he waited for her answer. When he received it, it took him a moment to realise what she might be implying. "You don't...masturbate? At all?" He ignored her tugging at her bonds, dipping his tongue back into her hot, sweet cunt, dragging it upwards and flicking it over her clit. So if she didn't masturbate...

He climbed up to his knees and crawled up over her body. His lips were shimmering as was a little of the flesh around it, her wetness covering him. He licked his lips, tasting her again and looked down into her eyes, flicking them to her cheeks, that incredible blush.
"So does this mean you haven't ever? Have you ever had an orgasm, little sister?" If she hadn't ever had one before this...changed everything. He leaned down to kiss her and as their lips made contact his fingers found her slit, slipping into her, stroking up and down to work her up. If she really hadn't had an orgasm he was going to milk this, how often did one get the chance to give somebody their very first taste of bliss?

She shook her head to his question. She didn't. It was something she thought about rarely as well.. At least before moving in with him. She hadn't worked up the courage to yet, even in the privacy of her own room. His tongue slipped back into her and she moaned, her eyes closing and head falling back, the sound ending on a sound of sharper pleasure when his tongue flicked over her clit.

Willow opened her eyes as she felt him climb over her. She could see the proof of her arousal on his mouth and around it, her eyes following his tongue as he licked his mouth. It felt like she would never stop blushing, was this some sort of kink for him as well, like pain and tears?! She shook her head again, her voice soft.
"No, I don't think so"

She kissed him back, tasking herself on his tongue, his fingers slipping past her soaking lips and into her driving all thoughts from her mind. She moaned into the kiss, her hips arching into the source of pleasure. Another little moan as her tongue dance with his. Willow had never pictured her first time, she knew other girls did, she had heard them talk.. but this, this was perfect.. He was perfect. Whimpering she dimly wondered if every time would be like this? No.. there would be pain and then this.. It sounded heavenly.

It most definitely was a kink for him, he loved power and control and making her blush made him feel powerful. It could go back to their childhood when he had been beaten and had no power or it could have just been something that developed naturally after he left but whatever the reason, he was smirking as she admitted she didn't think she had ever had an orgasm. During the kiss she arched into him and he pressed back down against her, growling softly as it broke, looking into her eyes with lust and mischievousness in his own. "Never had an orgasm...oh you have no idea what you're missing, but I have a plan. We will make this everything you ever dreamed it would be and so much more..." He still had that look in his eyes as he kissed the top of her head and climbed off the bed, humming as he moved to select some toys.

When he returned he dropped them onto the bed next to her one by one. A vibrator, a magic wand, a small butt plug, some small little nipple clamps and her favourite, the wartenburg pinwheel he had loaned her. With a grin he revealed one last thing he had in his hand, a black sleeping mask.
"Sorry little sister, you're not allowed to see what's happening to you anymore. Don't worry, just trust me, trust your big brother to look after you." Smirking, he slipped it over her eyes and climbed on the bed next to her. The next thing she would hear would be the buzz of the vibrator starting up, then it would be pressed against her clit, buzzing wildly. Caleb had experience in this, he knew how to judge when she was about to orgasm, and he intended to make this last a long time before giving her release.

She blushed and shook her head again. She had a feeling it was odd, if not the orgasm at leas the fact she didn't masturbate. She blinked at him as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "A plan?" The look in his eye sent a shiver down her spin. It was lust and something else she couldn't place. A small part of her was very excited to be at his mercy, tied to his bed in his play room. The other was a little scared, but that was reasonable wasn't it? She tried to watch him as he moved away, but lost sight of him quick enough.

Willow watched the the toys in his arms drop to the bed one by one. She swallowed and and looked up at him and that grin she was learning to love and fear. She did trust him, but she wasn't sure she was a fan of this! Focusing on her breath she turned her head to face him as the bed shifted under his weight. Willow could hear a buzzing sound and frowned for a moment. The.. vibrator? The question was forgotten the moment it was pressed against her. The pleasure was intimidate, her hands flexing above her head as she gasped and then moaned. Soft eager little sounds escaped her the whole time he held it there, the sounds getting faster and higher in tone as time passed, her hips writhing on the bed.
"Oh fuck, Caleb!"

"Yes, a plan. A plan to exhaust you and to make this an experience you will never forget." He had said those words to her and he meant it...he didn't think it would have been forgettable anyway, you never really forget your first time but this could be so much more special than normal and he intended to make it exactly that. The way she was reacting to the vibrator pressed against her clit, it wasn't going to be too difficult either. He was a little wary...he had done this with others before but she was new to this and he didn't want to accidentally push her over the edge so he erred on the side of caution. As she called his name, he pulled the toy back right when he thought she was getting close to her very first orgasm and he chuckled beside her, watching her hips buck and raise trying to find it again, hearing the whimper on her lips. It was just another way to be sadistic, denying her the pleasure she sought. He did it a couple more times, pressing the toy against her and kissing her chest, her nipples, her neck, his lips all over her upper body while he teased her, pulling the vibrator away every time he felt she was getting too close and letting her cool down.

One more time he pulled it away, then instead of a kiss on her right nipple came a clamp.
"Mmmm...how do you feel, little sister? Is there anything you want from your big brother?" He knew it was wrong, siblings, but that was what made him enjoy saying that to her, calling her little sister, reminding her he was her brother...how wrong it was made it feel so much better to him and he wondered if she felt the same. The second clamp followed on her other nipple and this time when the toy returned, he pushed his fingers into her mouth to silence her. He pushed them deep, trying to reach her throat while he watched her carefully, ready to pull the vibrator back yet again if she showed signs of orgasm approaching.

She gasped and whimpered as the toy was taken away, her hips eagerly trying to find the toy again. The Pleasure had been so intense, she had almost split in two, but now there was just a needy ache. All the small touches of his lips lingering on her skin. Trembling softly on the bed she pulled at the wrist restraints another whimper escaping her. It was endless torture as he played with her, the pleasure coming quicker each time before he pulled it away.

Willow cried out in frustration as the toy was pulled away, her chest rising and falling with small little pants slipping from her parted lips. She expected another kiss on her hardened nipples, not the cold touch of metal. She cried out as pain lanced through her from her nipple. Her head bowing backwards. It seemed he waited for his question before clamping her other nipple. Her body arched her mouth open with the cry. She found his fingers in her mouth as she went to answer him. The toy back her sweet noise of pleasure was muffled, the pads of his fingers licked with her tongue as she squirmed on the bed.

Gagging Willow made a sound that could have been a whimper as his fingers reached her throat. She bit lightly at his fingers, a soft little nip in request that he stop their decent, her breathing struggling, her gag reflex starting. Her body was confused. Pain from her nipples, pleasure from her pussy, and his fingers in her mouth. It was like being electric, so many parts of her body stimulated at the same time. Around his fingers she started to moan her release as it started to crest over the edge.

Everything about the way she reacted to him made him smile, made him smirk. He was rock hard, leaning against her with his cock pressed into her side while she whimpered and whined, while she cried out and sought the toy every time he pulled it back. He had ignored the little nip at his fingers, pulling down and pushing deeper at the same time to keep her mouth open while he probed her throat, watching her gag. He liked the way her chest rose very much...again he sensed she was about to orgasm and he pulled the toy back, giving her time to settle down. Leaning close, he started to whisper into her ear. "Mmmm, Willow, do you have any idea what an orgasm is going to feel like? I know you can feel the build up...it's intoxicating, addictive, isn't it? If only I just let you crash over that wall and sink into the pleasure on the other side..."

He pulled his fingers from her mouth and kissed her, bringing the toy back to her again. His lips stayed on hers, his tongue invading her mouth just like his digits had while he tried to judge how close she was getting again, pulling back the vibrator yet again when he felt she was getting close then breaking off the kiss with an evil chuckle.
"It's going to feel so good, like your entire body is one big nerve ending and you'll lose your mind, feel like you're breaking...your body will convulse, your breathing will get heavy, you'll pant, you'll moan, you'll scream out in pure bliss. Imagine the greatest thing you've ever felt...then double it...then double it a hundred more times..." He knew he was laying it on thick. He dropped the vibrator and picked up the pinwheel, carefully aiming at her inner thigh, pressing it against her hard and wheeling it up towards her pussy, letting it spike over the right side of her folds gently towards her clit.

"I can do this all night...are you not going to beg me, little sister? Beg your big brother, tell him what you need...you'll feel so relaxed and somehow even more sensitive if I just let you cum..."

Willow had an idea of what he meant, the build up was agonizing and devastating each time it was cut short. She hadn't thought to beg yet, she was allowing him to slowly drive her crazy. She eagerly leaned into the kiss, the toy back. Even as her tongue danced with his she whimpered and moaned like a little slut under his attentions. This time she let a sound of near anguish as the toy broke contact. His words sounded lovely but she already felt like she was one giant throbbing bundle of need.

She could feel the spikes of the pinwheel. It would always hold a special place in her heart. The gateway toy that lead to this. She whimpered, his words rocking her.
"We just woke up!" She couldn't take a whole day and night of this! her voice was mildly panicky when she started begging "Please, Caleb" She knew that each time he called her little sister it sung through her body, she wondered.. "Big brother" She whimpered, needing.. wanting.. more.. "Please let me orgasm.. Please?" Her core ached furiously, uncomfortable and wanty for that release that only he could offer.

Oh he knew how she felt...this was something he had often enjoyed before, teasing his partner until they felt like they were breaking, like they would do anything for just a simple, mind melting orgasm but with her it was different on so many levels. She was his little sister, she was the first he had wanted a relationship with and not just a single playtime and she didn't know what an orgasm would actually feel like...all of this combined made it so much more delicious for him as he teased her. He chuckled as she realised what trouble she was in if she didn't beg, he could indeed go all day with this...he didn't think he would get bored of her suffering so easily.

He growled as she called him big brother, his cock twitching against her side with the words.
"Mmmm...good girl, you're understanding...you make such cute noises too, the whimpers, the moans, the timbre of your voice when you beg for me..." He ran the wheel up her body before casting it aside and returning with the vibrator only this time he was moving with it, rising to his knees and back between her thighs. She was almost ready...a few more times on the edge and he would be ready to take her virginity. "Tell me what you want...tell your big brother you want him to take your virginity...tell him you want his cock inside you...I want to hear how filthy my little sister really is..."

She blushed, brightly. It was odd the things that would bring her to blush. She knew who it was playing with her, hurting her. Who would fuck her. But it was his demand that she tell him. Oh, willow knew he was doing it on purpose, making her blush. He liked that, like tears, like hurting her. Embarrassment another form of play. She shook her head and whimpered as the toy was placed against her clit.

It was harder to think with the toy back but she tried. Still blushing even as she moaned under him.
"I.. I want my big brother to fuck me.." Her words were shy despite what was being done to her, what they were doing together. "I wan... I want to feel his cock inside me.. I want him and no one else to be my first" Gasping her back arched as she got close, the whimper was loud as he pulled the toy away. "Please big brother! My first.. my.. my only" She felt like her face was on fire she she blushed, her last words soft. "I am yours to play with.. fuck.. Please big brother.. please please" She felt silly having mostly just saying what he had, but it was true. She had never wanted anyone before now and in her heart she knew no one else would ever be able to hold a candle to him

While he waited for her to answer him Caleb was lining himself up with her. He had been careful in how he used the vibrator he had brought with him, not penetrating her with it, he wanted her first experience of being filled to be from his cock. He knew he would have to go slow, knew that he was too big to risk going too hard on her the very first time at least until she had gotten used to him inside her but he still wanted it. He used the vibrator to get her to the very edge once more while she begged him, her words and the way she turned crimson before him making him smile brightly, beaming at her. If only she could see how happy and proud she was making him. Fuck it...he didn't need the blindfold anymore, he pulled it away so he could look into her eyes as she begged him.

"Mine..." He growled, pressing the head of his cock against her entrance, slipping just the very tip between her folds while he pulled the vibrator away and dropped it onto the bed. If he was reading her right she was on the verge of an orgasm. "My little sister, my painslut, my fucktoy...my pet...my little girl." He growled the words as he slowly pressed forwards, feeling himself slowly sink into her. "My love...all mine." He felt her hymen block his path and kept pushing slowly but firmly until he was through, he gasped and groaned as he sank into her molten depths, the slickness of her permeating him, the pure heat becoming a part of him. His eyes were on hers the entire time, watching, showing her he had eyes only for her as he kept pushing until he was as deep as he could possibly get inside her, taking her virginity agonisingly slowly.

Willow was honestly scared he might keep this up all day, until she couldn't remember her name or how to breathe. The blindfold was pulled off and she blinked against the sudden light. She could see his face haloed against the lights, his smile. Blushing, Willow tried to smile back but the smile left her as he said mine. The raw possessiveness of it made her ache in a way she had never thought of.

She felt Caleb begin to press into her and she gasped softly. She watched the vibrator fall to the bed, her eyes finding his again as his words burned through her. Each slow inch was bliss, even when he broke through her purity, there was a little pain, but the pleasure soaked through her system overrode it. She could feel the build of that orgasm still on the edge, and when he sunk into her tight little pussy she finally tumbled over that edge.

Crying out
"Oh god Caleb!", her back arched and her hands struggled against the restraints as her first orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. The orgasm was her first and likely one she'd never forget, it's mind numbing quality as her body quivered around him. It was like splitting over and over, her body soaked with pleasure. Panting harsher now, she whimpered. She had tried to keep her eyes on him, not wanting to break his gaze.

Caleb had his eyes on hers as he pushed gently down into her, the pleasure soaking into him. He felt her before he heard her call out his name, felt her tighten around him like a chinese finger lock, her pussy convulsing and gripping him. He gasped, she was so tight and so beautiful, the way she arched against him. "Willow...fuck that didn't take long..." He was smirking, or trying to...it wasn't so easy to maintain an air of confidence when he was trying to hold back his own pleasure. He was experienced, he was good at this even but he hadn't orgasmed after he had beat her, he'd been practically teasing himself so he knew he would barely last ten minutes and that was generous.

Once he was completely inside her he leaned down to kiss her roughly and then pulled back, panting as he leaned over her, taking a break from moving.
"Your first orgasm...was taken by your big brother, Willow. Never forget that..." With a grin he started to pull his cock from her, then pushed back in a little harder, a little faster. He was building up speed, groans were coming intermittently and unbidden, he had no control over those...he wondered if she got as sensitive as he did after an orgasm, he knew it was most likely she was even more sensitive than she had been, that his continued fucking would be almost pleasurable torture. He reached for one of her clamps, tugging on it as he thrust into her a little harder than before...he knew she liked pain so he was only going to hold back so much.

Willow giggled, or tried to, her body still relearning how to breathe. The kiss didn't help but she didn't mind, left breathless she blushed. She doubted she'd ever forget it, order or not. She offered him a bratty smile "You just took your little sister's virginity, gave her her first orgasm" She challenged back. As he started to pull back she whimpered, not wanting him to stop just yet, the whimper was answered with a little thrust. Each stroke of his hips a little faster a little harder.

Each one made her cry out, little after shocks building into another orgasm after the third or fourth thrust. Gasping she was instantly pushed past it as another began to build, her big brother not stopping now. No, he only added to it by tugging on the chain that linked her nipples together. Pain and pleasure clashed hard and she screamed with the orgasm that ripped through her.

Her body was so sensitive, each thrust was like a stab of lightening to her system.
"Oh fuck! Big brother" She whimpered and moaned, like the little slut she seemed to be under him another orgasm building. Tugging at her wrists as the pleasure built up, her breathing ragged. Gods if she died now, she'd die happy.

Back
Top Bottom