Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sisters Keeper (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Willow gazed out of the car window, the decorative awning sheltered the doorman in his fancy uniform from the rain that pounded on the car roof. Sharp little metallic pings that also helped drown out the perky social worker who cheerily tried to reassure her that this place, in the ritzy side of the city was the best place for her, great place to start again. Blah.. blah.. blah. Rolling her jade eyes, Willow gave a loud sigh that only a teenager could manage filled with annoyance and boredom in equal measurements. The state had found her two junkie parents unfit to care for her.. shocking. Who would have guess that the two people who had had another child, her older brother in fact who emancipated himself from their tender care were unfit parents.

It was unsurprising that Willow had little faith in the system at this point. She had been three when Caleb had left.. CPS had tried to take her away as well, but somehow.. her parents had been found competent? The only abuse at the time had been to Caleb. That however had changed quickly enough. It had started small enough in places and in ways that were easily explained in the visits by CPS that plague her parents. As the visits slacked off and other children were made priority the abuse escalated. Burns, beatings.. As a small child she had little recourse. It was.. normal wasn't it? And that is how Willow came to grow up in her own personal hell. She was thirteen when she cut herself the first time, it was something she had control over and the sweet rush of pain was something she came to look forward to. A release from her world, her life... It was that started the second wave from CPS and what eventually lead her here, in the car of an annoyingly chatty woman parted in front of her brother's apartment. And hey, she was only sixteen now.. only thirteen years in hell was getting off easy.

At some point the chatty Cathy had exited and hand come around to her door and opened it. Cool air brushed her face, tendrils of pink catching in the breeze. Brushing back her hair Willow exited the car, standing in the downpour. Cathy, or whatever her name was made a soft clucking noise and gently pulled her under the shelter of the awning, tisking her softly. "Don't you want to look your best for your brother?" Willow offered a shrug. "Why bother" She could honestly care less. He had left her to rot in the shit hole with her parents.. He was just as bad as them as far as she was concerned. Besides it's not like the rain was going to do her much harm. She hadn't showered in the past few days at her foster home.. Her foster "dad" had been quite the lecherous perv. Dressed in a fine fishnet body suit, a black skirt with little white crosses on each pleat and a black crop top with long sleeves that hid her scars. A pair of platform heels with matching crosses completed her 'look'.

Guided past the smiling doorman and through the pristine lobby to an elevator Willow endured what seemed like an eternity more with Cathy who still tried to pull the sullen and damaged child out of her shell to no avail. After the 30th story Cathy stopped trying, Willow quite content to ignore the peanut like wah wah of the woman. When they reach floor 57 the elevator came to a stop and opened into a small entry way. Knocking on the door Cathy tried one more time to talk her ward into smiling or something.. Willow met the request with a sneer. Seems Caleb was well off.... No wonder he had left her and stain of a child alone to rot. Cathy knocked on the door as Willow adjusted her stance, arms crossing under her budding breasts, that sullen sneer still plastered across her face as the door opened.

Last edited:
Caleb caught the blush on her cheeks but he didn't think anything of it really, he certainly wasn't thinking she was blushing at the thought of him naked and not the well stocked dungeon she was standing in. It was well lit, the racks themselves were on very sturdy, shatterproof lights that lit up to illuminate the whole room and it looked clean, sterile...it was the aesthetic he had chosen when he had decided he wanted a room like this and he could afford it. He didn't want the stone, leather and usually red rooms that he had seen when weighing his options, it didn't suit him. He liked to keep things neat and organised, everything here had it's place and he had spent a lot of time tracking down the finest craftsmen to make them to his specs. If he'd heard of something, he had to have it. It might just have been the best stocked playroom in the city, and his very own safe space. He chuckled at her reaction to the pinwheel, and nodded as she held it to her chest. "Of course you can, but keep it clean. I can bring you back if you promise no more cutting and to be very, very careful, I might give you access so you can return it and choose something else, but I have rules."

He nodded towards the door, clearly her exploration of it would have to wait for now.
"I've done my best to give you freedom to find yourself since you moved in but now, now I think you need a little more structure. Nothing too bad, but definitely no self harm, not like that. No hiding when you're having problems from me as well, if you're having trouble at school I can help but only if you tell me. And I'm changing your card out, from now on if you buy something I'm going to know about it, so no more razor blades would be a fantastic start." His tone was warm, but it clearly brooked no argument as he locked the door behind them after turning out the lights. "And let's not even get started on your homework. I won't give you chores as long as you clean up after yourself like you have been doing but breaking any of my rules will result in no access to other things. And lastly, and most importantly...nobody else knows about any of this. Not my room, not me giving you toys to hurt yourself with...i'd rather not join mom and dad."

She followed him out of the room and nodded. She would try this, an alternative way of getting that release. She bit her lower lip turning to face him, she wanted to tell him about the bullies, but felt she didn't have to at at the same time. She had a new way to get it out of her system so she didn't need to worry him with it. Besides what would they do? Not like they could really stop her from being bullied. Hell it had been hard for people to stop her parents.. "Yes sir."

She wasn't bound to tell on him. One, he had been incredibly kind to her. Two, if she did, for some reason want to hurt him she'd only hurt herself in the process. She would be taken back into foster care and she had already seen what that was like even for a short time. She paused just past the play room and leaned into him having to rise to her tippy toes to press a soft chaste kiss on his cheek.
"Thank you Caleb"

Turning she left his room her new toy in hand. Putting it her room she came back out and gave him the razor blade. It was fair after all. She agreed to his terms. Honestly she was surprised he hadn't asked for it yet. "It's the only one" She hadn't thought to buy more and she had no reason to lie to him. Rocking on her heels she watched him. One one hand she found it odd he liked to hurt people. But.. it wasn't as if it was odder than her hurting herself..

He smiled as he led her out of the room, the smile widening as she called him Sir. He liked that...it was part of it for him, sure a lot of it was about inflicting pain but he liked being called Sir, he liked being in control and the respect, even the fear. There was nothing wrong with him enjoying it from her lips in this case, right? What surprised him more was the kiss on the cheek, and he nodded to her, beaming. "You're welcome Willow...just no more secrets okay? No more hiding. You don't need to here, I'm always around for you to talk to and I'll never judge you." He pulled her into his side and kissed the top of her head. "You're mine to look after and I'm not going to fuck this up but I need your help, okay?" When she left his room, he went back to the main room and sat, thinking maybe some television. He had no more work to do today, in all honestly he usually got most of what he had to do besides certain meetings and emergencies on the first day of the week, the rest was research, headhunting and over cautiousness.

When she brought him the razor blade he took it from her gingerly and nodded, looking up at her. He had no reason to doubt her, he hadn't even thought to ask for it truth be told. He placed it down on the table to dispose of later.
"Good girl, hopefully your new toy works out better than this thing. That reminds me, beneath the kitchen sink there is a first aid kit. Go fetch it for me." He turned on the television and then waited for her to return with it while he opened his phone. Taking the kit from her, he was already calling to order pizza, he didn't want to give her the surprise, show her the art room just yet, not anymore, and pizza would be a nice treat. While he ordered, he gestured for her to sit down on the sofa next to him. Once the order had gone through, he placed the phone down and opened the kit. "Sit back against the arm of the couch and relax. I'm going to make sure you don't get an infection on those cuts, understood? Don't worry, I'll be careful and you can keep your shorts on." Placing a hand on her stomach he guided her back, then carefully lifted the very bottom of her shorts upwards on the leg he had seen her cutting, frowning as he saw the blood and the fresh cuts. "Doesn't look too bad, guess I caught you before you made too many. And I'll remember how many there are." The last part was half a joke, half a warning, as he took a cotton swab and started to apply some anti-septic cleanser to it.

She blinked and nodded, going to the kitchen and fetching the first aid kit as requested. She thought it was a bit silly to doctor her, it's not like this was her first time doing it but she decided to not say anything and left him take care of her. It seemed mildly important to him. She smiled when she heard he was ordering pizza, her stomach giving a hungry little growl. Blushing she sat down and waited till he was done ordering.

Shifting some she put her back against the arm as asked and closed her eyes. Along the inside of her thighs there we numerous little thin lines. Some slightly thinker than others where she had caught the edges of old scars. She had never really cut herself too bad, at least not once she had learned. She snorted softly when he said he'd remember. It wasn't like he was going to look there much. She hissed softly when the cleanser bubbled and reopened the clotting wound. Wincing she squirmed under his touch. For someone who like to inflict pain she was being a big baby and she knew it..
"How did you learn that you liked giving pain more. Seems like a jump.. I don't think.. I'd like hurting anyone other than myself.." She was naturally curious, but she didn't think just asking him how he got into what he was into would go over well.

He chuckled, even he heard her stomach growl from where he was but it didn't bother him, he had expected she would be hungry anyway, he knew for sure he was. He also caught the snort she made when he said he'd remember and it wasn't hard to follow her train of thought. He growled softly, just a warning noise as his ice blue eyes flicked up to look into hers. "Don't think for one second that if I suspect you've cut yourself, I won't check. I can check without making you strip, remember that." He was deadly serious too. As he pressed the swab against her and she hissed in pain he grinned, being a little rough with it but he knew he had to be sure it was cleaned, that's how the nurses and doctors did it too when somebody had a cut, he knew that from experience.

Her question didn't bother him at all either, but he thought to himself a little before he answered. She was getting old enough to figure things out anyway so there was no reason not to tell her. If he was honest with her, maybe he could count on her to be honest with him.
"Once I moved out and got myself situated which I guess I was lucky with, landing a part time job, I met a woman I did some work for, she had a few toys, nothing like I have. She was the one who gave me the first taste." He smiled, putting away the cotton swab and grabbing a band-aid, cutting off a section long enough to cover the cuts. "Wasn't a pro or anything but she had a riding crop, I let her hit me with it. It was...fun. I liked it, then she wanted me to hit her with it. I liked that more, and the spanking over my knee...I knew I was hooked. The noises she made, the way it made me feel, the control, the power. After that I looked into it more. Not a thrilling story but I doubt many are." He pulled the edge of her shorts back down and looked up at her, smiling. "Don't knock it till you've tried it, but nothing wrong if you don't. A lot of people prefer to be the ones getting hurt, or giving up power, being tied down. It's more common than you probably think."

The growl that came from his throat caused something in her to react, and she wasn't honestly sure why. It was primal in a way but it made things in her stomach twist. Averting her eyes she let him doctor her up. She had a feeling he was serious, but at least.. for the moment she had no plans to go back. He was trying to be fair, it was only right she tried in return. She tried ti distract herself. "Meh meh memememe" Her tone teasing. "I said I wouldn't anymore"

Willow was a little surprised at how much he was willing to tell her. She didn't know what it was like for others, her only point of reference him. Band-aid in place she sat up once her pulled the edge back down. She had listened to what he said but it still didn't sound like her cup of tea.. but.. The other? She bit her lower lip as she leaned forward to grab the first aid kit now that he was done and return it. As she walked away she let it sink in more.. She liked the sound of that. She didn't know if she would like someone else hurting her.. but if she gave the okay and could stop it at any time? Then.. maybe. She gave a soft sigh and placed the kit back under the sink.

"How old were you?" She was curious when it would be acceptable for her to maybe.. find someone. She'd have to read more.. she'd want to be safe. She had lived through hell once and wasn't keen on trying that again. But based on the little she knew about her brother, she didn't think he'd hurt anyone once they said stop.. Maybe that was also common.. in that scene as well? Rising she pushed the heavy fall of pink hair behind her shoulder.

He had laughed as she had teased him, purposefully being just a little rougher with her cut and looking up at her. "Uh huh, I know what you said, I believe you. I said if I suspect differently. I told you, my rules, I'll ensure they are being followed thank you very much." When she took away the first aid kit he checked his phone for the pizza, still about five minutes out. It wasn't long before she returned and he was sitting back, the television on to a comedy channel while they waited for the food. Her question came out of nowhere...he supposed he should have expected it really, and he opened his mouth to answer when he figured out why she was probably asking. He grinned, shaking his head at her and turning back towards the television.

"I was 18 and not a day younger of course, as I should have been." Laughing he left it at that, climbing to his feet and picking up the razor blade. The pizza was due, he could go meet the delivery guy at the elevator. He didn't really like letting many people further into the suite, he felt self conscious about it, pretty much the only thing he didn't like about it, that the elevator opened up right into the room. "On a completely unrelated not I have another rule, no boys in my suite without my approval, and supervision. Or girls for that matter." He was still chuckling to himself when he went to meet the delivery guy, hoping he hadn't started something he couldn't keep a handle on. He couldn't prove it, but she had seemed curious, maybe too curious now that he thought on it and it was an unsafe practice in the wrong hands, there were many who were abusive, or just inexperienced and wouldn't know when to stop or how to be safe. He had done a lot of research to learn what he liked to do and how to do it right...not everybody showed the same forethought. The horror stories he had heard lent credence to that.

He brought the pizza back and laid it down, smiling as he opened the box.

She huffed at him and plopped down on the couch beside him. She had a sneaking suspicion he had been younger but this was a do as I say not as I did kinda things. "If you say so..." It was clear she doubted the age in which he started. She sat down and he rose, taking his seat. It was the better of the seats in front of the TV and was still warm from him. She stuck her tongue out at his back and crossed her arms in a small sulk. She had never given much thought to boys.. or girls. Willow had other things that took up her time.. So she doubted he had much to worry about on that front. That and she was a social pariah.

Once the pizza was placed before her on the table she leaned across him, her small frame pressed against his as she snagged a slice and took a big bite. "Hmm just cheese huh?" She wiggled her brows and flashed him a cheesy smile she munched happily on the slice, the hunger pains dying down. While the ate and watched deep blue sea she could help but glance over at him. He liked to hurt people.. She wondered how. If their parents had taught her anything is people had a preference.. hell she had one as well. Other ways would do.. but it wasn't the same really. What was it that flipped the switch. It was also clear that for almost a year, he hadn't done anything along those lines. She would have known... Life at home had made her a light sleeper. Willow wondered if it was like the daily pain she inflicted on herself, did he have the same itch, was he biting at the bit?

When he turned toward her she stuck her tongue out and went back to watching the movie. Letting the crappy story line pull her back in. Her fingers snapping the hair tie on her wrist repeatedly, a constant almost unconscious action that delivered a low but stead dose of pain.

Caleb could tell that she clearly didn't believe him, not that it mattered. He indeed hadn't been 18 yet but he was also completely on his own, she didn't have that, she had him, and he would be there to look after her. Not catching her sticking out her tongue at him he had placed the pizza down and as she had leaned over him to get a slice he had stared at her as she had wiggled her brows and smiled at him, confusion on his face. "Yeah, just cheese...what's that supposed to mean? Something funny, Willow?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed his own slice, turning back to the tv and eating. He wasn't exactly having the same thoughts she was, he already knew how he liked to hurt people after all and he knew how she liked to be hurt, but he had definitely thought about her when he had been tending her cuts. He felt just a little guilty that he had enjoyed causing her pain as he had done that, but there was a disconnect there too because he definitely hadn't felt as bad as he knew he should. Not enough to stop him enjoying it and thinking of it even now.

He raised his eyebrow at her as she stuck her tongue out at him and shook his head with a soft sigh. He wasn't annoyed, not even remotely, he was having fun. He flicked her on her forehead.
"You can at least try to behave yourself you know, I did open up to you but that doesn't mean you get to walk all over me now." Grinning, he turned back to the TV to watch. "Whatever, I'm not gonna be embarrassed about what I like, even if it's just cheese pizza and shark movies." The movie wasn't actually that good but it was so bad it was enjoyable, though he could hear a noise that kept distracting him, a small snap ever few seconds or so. He looked down towards her, watching as she flicked the wristband again, pulling it back before releasing it. He coughed, mainly to get her attention. "Are you okay there? What are you doing that for?"

The first remark about if something was funny had been ignored save for a giggle. It wasn't until he said he wasn't going to be embarrassed that she laughed again. Scrunching her nose at him. "No I mean, it make sense.. you have this whole.. minimalist thing going on. Your bedroom, your taste in pizza. It's cool" She was steal teasing him but there was no malice. She watched as ll cool j climbed into an oven to avoid a shark, her focus back on the movie.

She blinked, her head turning towards him with a puzzled look in her eyes,
"I'm fine.. Why? Doing what?" She snapped the band again, oblivious to the motion. She turned back towards the TV at an explosion. As a commercial came on she turned her attention back to him. "So.. What am I doing?" She snapped the band again and blinked. Looking down at her wrist she could see the reddened skin underneath. It's wasn't horrible, just flushed and she blushed softly. "I told you I can't really stop. It's like a twitch almost.. I didn't even realize I was."

He rolled his eyes at her comment, a smirk on his face. "Wait, are you calling me vanilla?" He didn't know if she even knew the term and he could definitely see how she had gotten that from it, but he had suddenly felt the urge to defend himself from these heinous accusations. "I'll have you know that my bedroom is like that because it's just a place to sleep, the playroom is my real room...and I ordered a cheese pizza because I wasn't sure what you liked and everybody likes cheese, you brat." His tone was slightly defensive but mostly humorous, he was definitely finding it funny. He took another slice of pizza and looked down at her. "You don't know what I mean? That, why are you doing that?"

He turned his attention back to the movie for a moment before she did it again, and then asked him what again. He raised an eyebrow and gestured down to her wrist, which is when she seemed to notice. He saw her blush and heard her explanation, and he chuckled softly. So that was the reason why. He finished his pizza, and reached out to grab her wrist, looking down at it.
"Does it hurt?" He ran his thumb over the red skin, gently, nodding. "I see, I thought it was odd. Honestly thought you were just trying to bug me but it makes sense. Just another outlet." He pulled the band back as far as he could before he released it, then turned his attention back to the movie but he still had her wrist in his hand, relaxed in his lap. Every now and then he would snap the band again, never letting go of her arm, a soft smile on his face as he watched the movie.

She didn't understand the reference at all, but responded quickly "Like Ben and Jerry's" Giggling softly she nodded some as he defended himself. "Fair. I like sausage pizza with black olives and onions, for next time" She flashed him an easy smile and nudged him with her foot playfully. It made sense that the other room was the real him, but it still held with being minimalist in a way itself but she let it go.

Still blushing she shifted when he grabbed her wrist, so she leaned into him slightly. She watched him inspect her wrist. The pad of his thumb running over the tender skin made her want to sigh. It wasn't unpleasant at all, almost like an after shock.
"Mmhmn, I wasn't" She nodded when he said it was another outlet. She normally just pulled it back a little bit and let it go, the pain not great but very constant every few seconds. So when he pulled it all the way back and let it go she hissed with pain, eyes closing as that rush hit her. It wasn't like cutting herself but it was sharper than what she normally did.

When her eyes opened he was facing the movie again so she let her attention slide back to it. Her hand resting in his lap, wrist held in his larger hand. She relaxed against him, seeing no need to pull away. She thought he was just trying to help curb that twitch.. That was until he snapped it again. She jumped slightly and it might have gone unnoticed had she not been leaning against him.

The following snaps got no physical reaction, beyond a blush that settled into her cheeks. It was odd to think something so small would be so different as someone else snapping the band. Again, things curled in her stomach. She.. liked this. Not being in control of the next snap.. of the unknown. She laid her head on his shoulder, snuggling while they watched the movie. For a brief moment she pictured that he wasn't her brother doing it. But a lover keep that small little high going. It was.. a nice little dream.

For his own part, Caleb was enjoying it too. He'd never had a lasting relationship, he had a few play partners but they didn't cuddle, didn't get very close. The damage that their parents had done to him had been long lasting, he had striven to prove himself, make something of worth of himself instead of being junkies like they had been and he had not allowed himself to get close to other people, not as friends or lovers, not like he should anyway so having somebody cuddled against him like she was now was kind of nice, that and just snapping the band. He knew it was hurting her, she had hissed with pain the first time and jumped the second, and he wasn't being predictable with it, he was just snapping it when he felt like it. In between, he was just playing with the elastic so there was no obvious act of pulling it back to warn her, it just came down when he decided to release it. Just knowing it was hurting her was nice, and knowing she enjoyed it...she'd have said something if she wasn't, surely.

The movie started to come to a close, and he regrettably figured he should stop, grabbing another slice of rapidly cooling pizza but leaving her hand in his lap, resting on his thigh. Smiling, he turned to her as he swallowed a bite.
"This was nice, I liked watching a movie with you. We should do this more often you know, with sausage and black olives and onion, next time, maybe." He reached over and squeezed her shoulder, pulling her into him tightly. "Though next time you can get my attention in an easier way, yeah? Something with less blood?" Another bite of pizza and another smile. "It's getting late though, it will be time for bed soon. I'm not going to give you a curfew...yet...but you should maybe look at sleeping soon. You'll be alright after our talk, yeah?" He kissed the top of her head, feeling closer to her after all of this. "And if you feel you're slipping, you come to me first. We will figure something out, together."

She nodded in agreement. It had been nice, all aspects of it. She cuddling, the pain and the company itself. She leaned into him when he pulled her in for a hug. She blushed again and nodded. "Promise" A shy smile was offered and another nod when he said she should sleep soon. "Yeah, I think so. I feel.. better." And she did. She had been ashamed at needing it but she had.. needed it. He gave her another way for her to escape. She liked the kind of bonding they had done tonight. She felt.. less alone.

"I promise" She kissed his cheek and slipped off the couch. "I think I am gonna sleep.. Night" Heading into her bedroom she closed the door with a soft click leaning against the door heavily. She knew some of the feelings she was having.. were wrong. She shouldn't feel anything but sisterly love for her brother. But he hadn't been in her life for a long time. Maybe that was the reason for the disconnect. He was also the first person.. first male she was ever.. close to. She had never really had friends. It was hard when you were the trash of the school.

In the following weeks they fell into a pattern. They would make or order food and then watch movies together. It seemed almost, innocent and natural that they would cuddle, seeking the comfort they both had lacked from their childhood. He often snapped the rubber band on her wrist while the watched. It confused her, but made her happy in the same breath.

Willow let her book bag drop with a thud just inside the door way. She was getting tired of the cattiness of her classmates, but at least with a little help from Caleb she was doing better in school. He had shown her some studying techniques that were really helping and she had aced her midterms she was pretty sure. She felt a little emotionally drained. Heading down the stairs she peeked her head into his office.

She was
dressed in a plaid high waisted skirt that laced in the front. The black and red tartan pattern chunky. A long sleeved black shirt with little spikes that arched softly to her collar bones, the sleeves almost covering her hands completely. A pair of simi transparent thigh highs and a pair of witchy like ankle boots helped complete the outfit. Her pink hair had been left to curl charming around her small form. "Hey you done working? Cause.. if so I could really use a drink.." It had been a while ago, but she had been crying, the faint traces could be seen around her eyes.

Caleb was having the same kind of feelings though on top of that, he knew he should be better at hiding them or suppressing them. He'd enjoyed today, after the shock of finding her cutting herself at least. Their talk had brought them closer together, his own admission of liking to hurt others felt like a weight off his shoulders and from the moment he had pressed the wartenburg wheel to her arm he had enjoyed the little bits of pain he had taken from her. He was the older one, almost 30, he should know better, he was taking advantage of her proclivities to satisfy his own but he also couldn't see the harm in it...indeed, he felt good about himself. He had stopped her from cutting herself, hadn't he? He hadn't done a single thing that she hadn't wanted, even needed. Why should he feel guilty. The next weeks passed quickly, but every now and then they would watch the movies together, they would cuddle, he would feel close to her again and he would snap her band. He didn't mention it, didn't ask, and she didn't even try to resist instead she leaned into him as he did it.

Even for him, especially for him, it was confusing. Was he meant to carry on doing it, or stop?

He was working when she came home from school, or rather he was looking for something to do, nothing serious but it was engaging at least. He could hear something in her tone this time, turning to face her in his chair. The first thing he noticed was that she had said drink...he really shouldn't encourage that but he had also offered hadn't he? The next thing was that she had been crying, he could see the redness around her eyes clearly. He frowned, nodding.
"Get something to go with the alcohol, I'll bring a few bottles and you can choose what you like." He didn't want to ask her why she needed it or question his willingness, all he knew was that she seemed to need him, and he would be there for her. She was the only person in the world he truly cared for, not being there when she needed him was unthinkable. He grabbed a bottle of vodka, a bottle of scotch and some aniseed liqueur, all expensive stuff that he kept in his office and brought the bottles into the front room and placed them on the table, sitting down on the sofa, placing a couple of glasses down by it. "Here, pick your poison and don't go nuts, I'm not likely to be the best adult to have around once I'm drunk, and I'm not letting you drink alone. Tell me what's wrong, Willow."

She nodded and left.. She didn't know what else to do. The wartenburg wheel wasn't taking the edge off as well as she needed this past week and she had promised to tell him if she was having issues. She thought.. maybe.. She could dull issue with alcohol. She went back up stairs to the kitchen and pulled out a few things she thought would work well. Coke and orange juice. She didn't know what he had, but felt those a juice and a soda couldn't go wrong.

Willow had perched on the counter, sliding off as he moved to the couch, bringing the mixers with her. She joined him on the couch, putting the coke and orange juice on the table. Crossing her legs she leaned back and closed her eyes.
"I don't really know how to mix.. any of it, will you choose for me?" She felt him shift on the couch and she assumed he was making her a drink. She took a slow breath. "I suppose I can start with the better news. I feel like.. I did really well on my midterms. I knew most of the answers or was able to make a really good guess on anything fuzzy"

Smiling she opened her eyes to look at him before letting them fall closed again. "So um.. I am not asking you to do anything.. Because I am not really sure what you can do. Based on my experience with CPS and all... I gotta admit I have very little faith in the 'system'" She shrugged. Maybe that was bad.. but it was what it was. "There has been a group of girls that seemed on a war path to make my life well.. a nightmare." She bit her lower lip and sighed slowly opening her eyes to star at the ceiling. "They pull little pranks that are mostly harmless, spread rumors call me names. I mean.. over all it's mostly... just.. petty bullshit. But it seems to be never ending and as I don't.. have any friends to speak of, it's the only interaction I really have with people my own age" She fingered one of her scars. "They are a part of why I cut myself a few weeks ago.."

Caleb was already pouring himself a drink, he preferred his neat but when she asked him if he would choose one for her, he poured some coke into a glass and then added some vodka to it before handing it over to her, sitting back and just listening. It wasn't like he had much experience in this kind of thing but listening was something he always had heard was the best thing to do when somebody was upset and it didn't seem like something that could really go wrong. He smiled when she told him about her midterms and raised his glass, chinking it against hers. "Well at least that is good right? I'm proud of you, you know? No matter how you do I'll be proud if you, but it's good to know you're doing good." That at least was the easy part, but listening to the rest he could feel his grip on his glass tightening.

"So...bitches. You're having problems with some bitches in school, huh?" He didn't try to hide his language or his disdain for people like that. They would no doubt grow out of it as they aged, but right now they were making his sister's life harder and he had the sudden urge to make a few phone calls and find out exactly how hard it would be to hire somebody to ruin their lives a little. He shook his head. "There are always people like that, they probably see you're new, or different, and they want to tear you down. I had to deal with the same shit when I took my first job, I was the young one, the new guy. I get it." He could see her touching one of her scars, he didn't know if she realised she was doing it or not but he didn't want her to go down that path.

"So what do you think we should do? Should I hire somebody to make it look like an accident? Maybe pay some of the boys at school to pester them? Humiliate them?" He was smiling, trying to make her laugh while he seethed inside. She'd been through more than enough for one lifetime nevermind a childhood, she didn't need to deal with this kind of shit. "Let's brainstorm, I bet we can come up with something that will knock them down a peg or two."

Willow nodded some when he called them bitches. "It's kind of funny that it really is like you see in movies. The popular girls, you know the pristine ones that everyone loves. I did try once to talk to someone but it didn't do much good and backfired I might say because it got worse for a bit." She had tried to talk to her guidance consular but after, he clearly tried talking to at least one of them to help and she had found dead bird in her locker. She hadn't told him or anyone else. She had buried the poor thing. She didn't want to make it more than it was.

She knew she wasn't alone in the ranks of bully victims. Knew she'd not be the last. So she understood why he said what he did about getting it. She nodded some and took a large drink of her coke and vodka. The burn was sharp and intimidate. It burned down her throat and settled warm in her belly. Another sip as she turned to look at him, a soft giggle slipping from him with his joke. Her eyes sparkled with that laughter.
"Think we could?"

She knew he was just teasing trying to lift her spirits.
"We could totally find a way to mean girls them!" Giggling she drank more and relaxed some against the leather of the couch. "I wanted to go back to school.. Some place new where no one knew me. That my clothing was from thrift stores that I smelled like pot and smoke.. Or that it was hard for me to clean things or stay fed. I wanted.. to make friends" She didn't think that was too much to ask.. But she was new. She dressed differently.. and some of the girls had seen her scars in gym which is really what drove it home for them. Like her pain gave them free rein.

Caleb laughed, shaking his head. "Probably not, at least not making it look like an accident. I'm sure they are assholes but they don't deserve that, not yet. Maybe a good beating." He grinned, subconsciously flexing his right hand. It had been a while since he had really had fun like that and while he clearly wasn't going to do it he hadn't wanted to hurt anybody more than he wanted to hurt these girls bullying his sister, and it wasn't for himself this time. He knocked back his drink, and sensing it might be a bad idea to just keep drinking it like that he added coke to his next whiskey. "Mean girls them? I'm afraid you've lost me, might have to explain that one. Will it be fun? Will they cry?" She had giggled, that helped...he didn't like that he had no easy fix for this, problems at school with bullies were never as simple as going to the principle and he could pull her out of school but would that really help?

"Yeah...I'm sorry it didn't happen like that, I wanted that for you too. You deserve friends, everybody does. You'll make some too, I'm sure, just got to find the right people I hear." He smiled and reached to grab her far shoulder and used it to pull her close, planting a kiss on the top of her head. "When you do, let me know how it feels. For now all I can suggest beyond explosive revenge is trying to ignore them, as if that would fix it. I'm..." He smiled. He could at least try to raise her spirits now, couldn't he? "I'm proud of you though. It's a lot to handle, and you came to me instead of cutting yourself, I don't even need to check. Not tell me about this 'mean girls' thing, maybe it's something we can work on."

Snuggling into the crook of his arm, she closed her eyes for a moment, the softness of the kiss soothing. That was until now tell me about this mean girls thing. Pulling back slightly she gave him an incredulous look. "You know the movie, Lindsey Lohan.. On Wednesday's we wear pink.. Stop trying to make fetch happen!" She gaped at him for a second in mock horror. "How as a grown man in his almost thirties not seen a teenage girl movie!" Slipping from his arms she snagged the remote and curled back into him. Pulling up itunes she found the movie in question and played the trailer.

She gestured to the TV with her now almost empty glass
"See!" She finished her drink and made a cute little puppy dog whimper in hopes of another one. She had never been drunk but she knew the theory behind it. It was meant to dull things. That was what she was aiming for. "You make them fat and pull mean jokes. At the end the top mean girl gets hit by a bus"

He rolled his eyes and shrugged, smiling down at her. "Well maybe I just don't watch teenage girl movies, have you considered that? It isn't like they are high on my priority list, I'm clearly more of a horror movies and secretary kind of guy." He chuckled at his own joke, he actually didn't care for the movie but it was like a private joke between them now that he liked hurting people, and it felt nice to be able to at least mention it. The notion that it might be wrong in some way didn't really factor into it for him. He looked to the tv screen as the trailer played, watching it and then taking the remote for her. With a few button presses he had purchased the movie. "There, we can watch it now alright? Satisfied?"

Hearing her little whimper he looked down to see the glass and laughed, reaching for the bottle and pouring a generous amount of whiskey into it this time, followed by more coke.
"You know it's not rocket science right, I'm not using precise measurements so if you want a drink you can pour your own." Even with his complaints he didn't really mind, placing the bottles back on the table and sitting back again as the movie started. "Now let's see how mean these girls really are."

She gave him a sweet smile as he handed her the drink. "Thank you!" Snuggling in she took a sip and let her eyes fall to the TV. Half way through the movie she tried her hand at making her own drink, and a warm sort of pleasant floaty feeling setting in as the movie came to an end. She giggled and set her glass down. "See! Bus!" rising from her seat she gave a small spin and giggled. "I doubt I will be that lucky.."

Another spin, her skirt flaring out prettily before she sat down on the arm of the couch. Her mind was feeling fuzzy as she booped his nose. "
You know I like watching movies with you" She gave an earnest nod before stealing what was left of his third drink, downing it. "I like when you flick my hair tie..." She handed him the empty glass and reclined precariously on the arm. "And the way you smell. You smell nice.. And have a really sexy smile" She put a finger in front of her face like it was a secret though her whisper was far from it. She gave a bright giggle and sat up again. "But don't tell you.. okay? It's a ssseecret" She gave a small hiccup and winked at him.. with both eyes.

He simply squeezed her shoulder when she thanked him, sure she'd know exactly what he meant when he did it. Letting her drink seemed to be taking the edge off for her at least, this time though he didn't snap the band on her wrist, satisfied with just cuddling her and enjoying the movie with her. To his surprise, it really wasn't that bad, for a teenage girl movie. When she got up to make herself another drink, he just grinned, knowing she wouldn't be able to really handle her booze but so what if she got drunk? She was safe here, nobody was going to take advantage of her and she wouldn't get hurt or drink a dangerous amount under his watch. It was the safest place she could possibly be.

When the movie ended he watched her get up to spin, raising an eyebrow. Okay, maybe he should have cut her off a little earlier, that had come out of nowhere. He took a sip of his own drink before she booped his nose and sat down on the arm of the couch beside him and stole his drink.
"Willow I think you've had a little too much there don't you think?" His tone wasn't upset, it was more amused than anything and he laughed when she mentioned liking him flicking the hair tie, and even how he smelled, and his smile. He smirked and pulled her down off the sofa and into his lap, carefully removing the glass from her hand and leaning forward to place it on the table. "Okay loose lips, I won't tell me at all, I promise. I think me probably likes it a little too." Laughing he tried to slide her down onto the couch beside him again, the reason he had pulled her down at all was so she wouldn't fall and break her neck. He chuckled when she blinked at him. "Come on now, don't say anything you'll regret in the morning. Is this your first time being drunk?" As entertained as he was, and as much as he wanted to hand her compliments too, he knew it was probably a bad idea, it would probably make things worse if she remembered it. He was only a little drunk himself and knew he had to be the responsible one.

Willow gave a squeal as he pulled her into his lap, laughing the whole time. When he promised she gave him a serious nod. "Good! I'd die if you found out" When he tried to move her she resisted, comfortable where she was. She made a noise in her throat of pure pouty unhappiness while he tried to move her and it only stopped when he gave up trying. She hook her head and loudly proclaimed "I'm not drunk!!!! You're drunk!"

Another little fit of giggles hit her and she squirmed in his lap trying to get more comfortable. She ended up in soft hiccups as the laughter died. Her eyes set on his, her slightly unfocused but it was clear something was brewing. She leaned into him and kissed him. It was chaste and sweet.
"I think you'd make a good dominant" She nodded, her cheek brushing his with the movement. "Cause the way you hurt me is nice.." In her mind it all made sense and she was trying to compliment him. She forgot he already was, or said he was. "I hope when I find one it's like you."

When she resisted being slid from his lap he frowned a little, the exact spot she was sitting in as she fought him wasn't one he wanted her to remain in for very long, not considering that she was his sister and the thoughts he had of her every now and then but he also didn't want to just throw her off. Growling softly, he gave up the fight and focused on trying to stop the movement that was surely happening beneath her as she wriggled in place. "Willow! Fine...if you're going to sit in my lap, then okay...but try not to move so much at least." He glared at her playfully...like always he couldn't really be angry at her, just a little frustrated as he started to regret letting her drink. "No, I'm pretty sure you're the drunk one here, I can hold my liquor. I don't think you're quite there yet." He chuckled, and when she looked at him, he met her gaze with his own. When she kissed him, he was stunned.

He blinked while she carried on, nuzzling against him and continuing to speak things she probably didn't want him to know. He had known on some level that he was making an impact on her when he'd shown her what he liked, his playroom, snapped her band...but he hadn't had many options. Now it seemed like a bad idea, made worse by the simple fact that more than anything he just wanted to act on it. He reached up and stroked his fingers through her hair, then pulled her head to his shoulder.
"I am a Dominant you silly girl, and I haven't hurt you, not really." He let his hand slide down to rub her back, enjoying just holding her instead of fighting it. Thoughts he really didn't want invaded his mind, thoughts of actually hurting her, and he could feel himself stir. It wasn't an unpleasant thought, far from it, and that was the problem! "I'm sure you'll find somebody wonderful, little sister, but we shouldn't be talking about this. No more alcohol for you tonight I think."

Back
Top Bottom