Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela looked at Selene for a brief moment in time before she spoke in a gentle voice, "There is no need to be afraid. This is my home, where I was raised. I cannot say that I was born there though, but I did live here most of my life." No her birthhome was in Romania; not that she truly knew anything about that at all. She didn't even know her biological parents truly; yet that didn't truly matter because in the end she was happy where she was.

Mihaela was nodding before she spoke "Everybody here is my family, and I trust them all dearly." With that she was pointing towards a few of them and rattling off names. "If you ever feel in danger and cannot find us... You can go to anybody here and they will keep you safe until one of us can come to you." Mihaela was speaking in a soft voice.

Mihaela lead the pair through the mansion, and showing them around. Pretty much anywhere was open other than her father's office. Any room but that room could they enter.

Selene walked with her and looked around at all the different areas after a bit they came across Mihaela’s mother and Selena squealed and rushed over to her and hugged her leg.

Two weeks passed and Yuki was sitting with his wife and in-laws when his phone rang. With a frown Yuki answered it after seeing that it was Drake. Stepping away from the others he moved to the side of the room and after several silent minutes her blew “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY SISTER HOW THE HELL DOES ONE LOSE A FULL GROWN FUCKING ADULT FEMALE WHO WEARS A GOD DAMN TRACKING DEVICE………..NO I DONT FUCKING CARE TO KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO LOSE HER FIND HER NOW OR HEADS WILL ROLL” Yuki hung up and then sent his phone flying across the room and watching as it slammed in to the wall and shattered

Last edited:
Two weeks had gone by although somehow Mihaela was calm as could be despite Yuki yelling into his phone. Her eyes were flickering towards him before she spoke "I get that you are protective but... She is a full grown woman. She doesn't need to have a watcher at all times." "Coming from the queen of avoiding her guards." Gabriel was teasing his sister who was just scoffing and commenting that while she was a woman she was capable of fending for herself.

Yuki looked at his wife “I honestly wouldn’t be upset if she had ditched her guards as she wears a tracker but that is not the case. It seems my dear sister went for her normal run yesterday and had yet to return home and her tracker is also offline” Yuki wore one and so did Selene and Mihaele as well as Drake and Mira not that they were aware of that fact since he knew his wife would not be happy with him about tracking her.

"I suppose that is a bit more worrisome. Perhaps she didn't want to be tracked, she just wanted to be left alone." Mihaela was commenting. That was possible, she had those moments as well. Everybody did.

Yuki shook his head “those times she just leaves it at home and tells us how long she will be gone if she hadn’t come home or contacted us twenty four hours after her return date then we are allowed to worry” Yuki didn’t like this and it had home on edge

"Sometimes one just doesn't want to deal with people. Been there, done that." Gabriel was commenting which had his sister mumbling that he had disappeared for three days. The only sign they hadn't gotten that he was okay was a few random postcards mailed to them. No return address.

Yuki looked at them both “I understand this but and you both need to know this Sakura set this system up not me or my father if she wanted space she would have followed it we never bother her when asks for it”

Mihaela was just commenting "I would hate to be tracked constantly. Would make me feel like I had no freedom at all."

Yuki looked at her but keep his mouth shut on that comment “ tracking was put in place after her and mom were grabbed they were missing for two months before we were able to find them and bring them home”

"Either way. Invasion of privacy I feel." Mihaela was mbling which had Gabriel joking with how she was probably being tracked. This had her rolling her eyes before she was stating that she knew all about it, and it irked her a bit.

Yuki chuckled “no one actively pings a persons location unless there is a reason for it” Yuki leaned back and then rubbed his face only for Mihaele phone to go off

Mihaela was looking at her phone when it was going off. This had her raising an eyebrow for a moment before she was answering it. "Mihaela speaking."

“Sorry to bother you your majesty but I fears if I called Yuki with this news he would have my head” the former king hand announced their succession while they were gone and Drake needed to speak with someone who wouldn’t kill him “we just received a ransom video for miss Sakura

Mihaela heard Drake speak before a frown was forming on her lips at that news. With that she was letting out a slow breath before she spoke "Sent it to my email, I'll take a look at it."

“Thank you and prewarning it isn’t pleasant so I suggest Selene not be present when you watch it” Drake then forwarded the email and she would be able to hear the clicking of the keys and a baby crying

"Good to know. And Selene has to take her puppies for a walk anyways. And last time I checked it was Yuki's turn to accompany her." Mihaela was commenting which had Gabriel raising an eyebrow. She was waving a band before she was commenting "Mira wanted to show me something. Girl stuff."

Yuki sighed and then stood up kissing the side of her head before leaving “both babies have the flue and they are not feeling well and not happy.Car is running on fumes as right now Damion wants only him not even Sapphire can hold him” Drake wished her well and then hung up when his son started screaming

"If you guys need a break from the kids. Let me know. O will help as needed." Mihaela was speaking as she was wishing him luck, then hung up the phone. Not that Drake had to worry about getting their son, not with Mira getting him and holding her close.

Sapphire had actually managed to get Damion to let her hold him, but he couldn't be far from Car at all. She was telling the male to take a nap, that she could chill with the child for a bit.

Car rubbed his face and then shook his head “I have tried nothing is working” Car wanted to sleep but his worries wouldn’t let him

while they tended to sick babies Mihaele and her brother would be seeing a video of Sakura she had been badly beaten and the clothes which had been modest were now torn to shreds and barely covered her the male holding that camera was demanding a trade Selene for Sakura and told them they had twenty four hours or she would be killed

Back
Top Bottom