Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was just looking over before she spoke, "I had asked somebody to look into my biological parents. And it would seem that they have been tracked down."

"well when you do just let me know and we can make plans" Yuki wouldn't stop her from meeting them if she wanted to but if not he wouldn't push her either

Mihaela was just letting out a small sigh before she comment, "Well they had abandoned me, yet I am kind of curious as to why they did."

"my suggestion would be to write to them and use a second location for the return address and ask them that way. this will keep them from showing up unannounced as well" Yuki knew that would be a safe sufggestion

Mihaela was commenting that that was definitely a good idea. It wasn't as though it wouldn't be difficult to put down a secondary address. There were many options to choose from.

Mihaela was just running her fingers through her hair for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she really wasn't wanting to deal with any of that at the time.

Mihaela was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Right now... My priority is my father... the one who has been taking care of me."

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head although she didn't really say anything, merely laid against her, and gazing out the window.

Mihaela just kept Selene close to her as they walked through the building, and she just gazed around at the people that were around them.

Yes Mihaela was on edge, yet again this was only her second time being there. And the first time they hadn't even been there for all that long.

Back
Top Bottom