Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was giving a small giggle. After a couple of hours Gabriel was tapping on the door, letting her know it was time to go. Not that the pair were busy at that point, cuddling.

Mira was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I'll message you when I land." She was giving him a kiss back before she was getting to her feet so that she could get going.

Yuki wished them well and said that they would see them tomorrow as he had a few things to finish before he could leave which included letting the current king know that they were heading out of the country for a bit

Mihaela was just watching for a moment in time before she was commenting that she was going to go and start packing.

"sorry but you know as well as i do that when he retires next year we take over and as we did adopt Selene he needs to meet her" Yuki rubbed his neck and then looked at Selene who was working on training her pups

Mihaela was just chuckling before she was commenting, "I know this." With that she was heading with him so that she could get this done.

Mihaela was just looking at her for a moment before she spoke, "Yes you do sweetheart. And don't worry.... This will be my second time meeting him. The first time I meet him was.... Him having us sign marriage papers, that we didn't know were marriage papers."

Mihaela was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Despite the fact that we weren't able to get to know each other for long, yes we do love each other."

Mihaela was just looking for a moment in time, "To be honest I am not truly sure. We had been arranged to be married anyways, he just sped it up."

"will I have an arranged Marriage too?" Selene didn't know if she wanted one or not but it worried her then her parents might do that to her

Yuki was joining her on that "it was my mothers wish for me and your mother to marry and for your aunt and uncle to wed as well sadly she passed away and my father decided to honor her wish" Yuki had dug through his fathers things and found out why

Mihaela was just listening for a brief moment in time although she didn't say much, just gazed out the window for a brief moment in time, watching everything pass them by. However she found herself a bit distracted when her phone was buzzing.

Mihaela was looking at the message on her phone although she was straightening up a bit suddenly. Her parents had abandoned her when she had been younger, which his why she had come to be living with Gabriel and his parents. Yet now she was finding out that they were still alive.

Back
Top Bottom