Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sonora's Erotic Emporium (Erotica-based; F & TF roles)

Sonora

Moon
~Introduction~
Greetings, fellow Mooninites. This is my request thread for short, erotic vignettes. You can find my story-based requests here.​
About Me:
I am Sonora, sower of seeds both sonorous and seductive... or so I'd like to think. I'm an aspiring author with more libido than love, and so I have turned to the internet to get my proverbial fill. I have quite high standards when it comes to writing, as well as my own particular quirks and philosophies on how to pen a perfectly titillating tale. I am also an unabashed and unapologetic abuser of adjectives and alliteration.​
I'm looking for writers who have a flair for the written word (or typed word, I suppose; the day of pen and paper is falling further and further by the wayside). I don't believe that volume equates to talent, nor do I think that long posts are always beneficial to the flow of a story. That being said, I do value detailed description quite highly, so my own posts are not exactly short.​
My Writing Style & Preferences (Smut-focused)
  • 2–3 paragraphs minimum
  • 3rd person perspective, past tense
  • Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling essential
  • Realism & believability essential (yes, even when writing smut)
  • Comfortable writing characters of any gender
  • Preference for writing female characters (cis- or transgender)
  • Comfortable writing opposite characters of any gender
  • Face claim preference: real
  • Available most weekday evenings (I'm on GMT)
  • Threads preferred; open to writing via PMs or on Discord
† Optional 1st person perspective, present tense available when writing as myself; available when writing via PMs or Discord only.

Note: I expect good writing at all times. If you're the kind to type one-handed, we are not fit to write together. Please have the common decency to masturbate after hitting send. ;)

~The Erotic Emporium~
Below, you'll find my original (or not-so-original) ideas for short, erotic vignettes. If none of them interest you but you think we'd make good writing partners, feel free to reach out and suggest something of your own. Alternatively, you can check out my plot-based request thread here.

~ Boudoir Beginnings ~F x M

iik3LcZ.jpg

Responding to an online advertisement seeking models for erotic photography, YC meets MC, an aspiring shutterbug with boudoir leanings. They hit it off and, as the saying goes, one thing leads to another... I'd enjoy a light-hearted, flirtatious scene with this one, slowly building to a head. Pun intended?

Inspired by this (NSFW).​
~ Daddy Dating ~TF x M

AMKWYGE.jpg

After connecting on Tinder, an openly dominant man (YC) dates a younger woman of relative sexual inexperience (MC). She is curious about D/s from the outset, and tonight will see her first forays into a new realm of sexuality. Tonight, she will call him Daddy. Ideally, I'd like to write this with someone who has some experience of D/s.
~ Hasty Harlotry ~F x MM

NAIxzwO.gif

When a young woman (MC) has a drunken falling-out with her boyfriend, two acquaintances of hers (YCs) are there to pick up the pieces. I'm undecided on to the setting of this one, and would love to hear the thoughts, ideas, and desires of anyone interested. I will, however, refer back to my preferences above: realism and believability are essential.
~ Tantalising Touch ~TF x F/M

NZ1BZ7A.jpg

When YC, a massage student or full-time masseur/masseuse, notices that their roommate (MC) is in pain, s/he offers to lend a helping hand... or two. I'd really love a slow, tense build for this one. Massage scenes can be a great exercise in patience, description, and bringing about a sense of the erotic.​

Back
Top Bottom