Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sonora's Story Seeds (Plot-based; updated 24/12/19) [feat. Drama / Erotica / Horror / Mystery / Romance]

Sonora

Moon
~Introduction~
Greetings, fellow Mooninites. This is my request thread for plot-based stories. You can find my smuttier requests here.

About Me:
I am Sonora, sower of seeds both sonorous and seductive... or so I'd like to think. I'm an aspiring author with more libido than love, and so I have turned to the internet to get my proverbial fill. I have quite high standards when it comes to writing, as well as my own particular quirks and philosophies on how to pen a perfectly titillating tale. I am also an unabashed and unapologetic abuser of adjectives and alliteration.

I'm looking for writers who have a flair for the written word (or typed word, I suppose; the day of pen and paper is falling further and further by the wayside). I don't believe that volume equates to talent, nor do I think that long posts are always beneficial to the flow of a story. That being said, I do value detailed description quite highly, so my own posts are not exactly short.

My Writing Style & Preferences (Plot-focused)
  • 3–5 paragraphs on average
  • 3rd person perspective, past tense
  • Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling essential
  • Realism & believability essential
  • Comfortable writing characters of any gender
  • Preference for writing female characters (cis- or transgender)
  • Comfortable writing opposite characters of any gender
  • Face claim preference: real
  • Available most weekday evenings (I'm on GMT)
  • Threads preferred; open to writing via PMs or on Discord
Note: I expect good writing at all times. If you're the kind to type one-handed, we are not fit to write together. Please have the common decency to masturbate after hitting send. ;)

~Story Seeds~
Below, you'll find my own original (or, in some cases, not-so-original) story ideas. If none of them interest you but you think we'd make good writing partners, feel free to reach out and suggest something of your own.​

~ Amigos Amorosos ~Drama; Romance; Coming of Age
F x M

isohVdH.gif

"Let's relieve the pressure somehow..."
In the American summer, three close friends (YCs & MC) embark upon the journey of a lifetime, road-tripping as far south as south can go. They find freedom beneath open skies, danger across the border, and adventure everywhere. All is not smooth sailing, however. Wherever tensions rise within the group, they must, individually or collectively, find a way to relieve the pressure.​
In this story, I'm looking for drama, adventure, and sexual tension. The trio's adventures along the way can be many, but I'd prefer to save any eventual threesomes for the climax of the story. In the meantime, central tension can be provided by all the little things that contribute to the stress of travelling and sleeping in tight quarters with the same two people for three months.
~ Bed of Roses ~Romance; Infidelity; Sexual Tension
F/TF x F/M

PiOOwdP.gif

"She thinks I like you..."
As a young woman (MC) falls for her roommate (YC), that roommate's partner grows increasingly paranoid, suspicious, and jealous. Their insecurities put a strain on the relationship, inadvertently drawing the thread of fate through the eye of that painful needle they had so desperately sought to avoid, pushing the roommates together.​
In this story, I'm looking for sexual tension and moral dilemmas. Your character is still in a relationship, and if s/he just up and leaves it, the story is bereft of central tension. I'd like to keep and explore that tension, and let the story decide if our characters wind up together or not.
~ The Ex-Factor ~Romance; Secrecy; Sexual Tension
F/TF x F/M

M29NcJv.jpg

"My sister will kill us if she finds out!"
A young woman (MC) recently graduated from university holidays to visit her expatriated older sibling. Sparks fly when an ex-turned-friend of theirs (YC) joins the siblings on a camping trip, igniting a passionate tryst that turns her holiday into an exhilarating game of furtive, forbidden lust and romance.​
In this story, I'm looking for character chemistry and light-hearted lust. The central tension is, obviously, that your character used to go out with my character's sibling. As such, their hooking up should be considered a delightful no-no!
~ In Gloom ~Horror; Investigation, Lust
F x M

4pUl0LN.jpg

"Here's a girl you'll be dying to sink your teeth into..."
Following a spate of recent disappearances, the eyes of the relevant authorities are drawn to a local strip club. There, one investigator (YC) unearths a sinister mystery. With the aid of one sultry vixen (MC) with whom he becomes infatuated, he stalks a sinister figure that slinks through the shadows, and in turn becomes stalked himself. The clock is ticking. Can he catch his prey before it catches him? Or will the resident evil uproot itself and flee for more clandestine pastures?​
In this story, I'm looking for intrigue and investigation. I'm particularly interested in running it as a kind of game, where I decide what's going on behind the scenes, and you discover the truth as your character does. The central tension can be heightened through his relationship with the dancer or simply by the thread that a) he may die, or b) the killer may escape.
~ Secrets ~Mystery; Investigation; Prostitution
F/TF x M

H03qvAz.jpg

"If walls could talk, I wonder what secrets they'd tell."
Moonlighting as a call girl, an attractive woman (MC) is visited by a curious, secretive man (YC). He carries with him a secret that she catches sight of only in glimpses. With each glimpse, her interest piques more and more, until she finds herself completely immersed in a complex mystery.​
In this story, I'm looking for intrigue and investigation. If possible, I'd love if you could hide the details from me so that I may discover them as my character does. If not, I'm also open to discussing the plot together, and keeping everything in the open. The mystery itself can serve as the central tension, though you can choose to heighten that through whatever means you see fit.
~ Shine On ~Drama; Infidelity; Sexual tension
F x M

ouyCdBR.jpg

"Good girls go to heaven; bad girls go everywhere."
Amidst the cocaine-fuelled era of 1980's cock rock, a female performer (MC) catches the eye of an A&R scout (YC). The pair soon strike up a seemingly professional relationship that causes her boyfriend and high-school sweetheart no small amount of consternation. With her romantic relationship falling under increasing strain, and her determination to make it knowing no bounds, she acquiesces to the scout's advances.​
In this story, I'm looking for drama and sexual tension. The central tension can be provided by the tug-of-war between her dreams and her boyfriend's growing lack of trust. I hope for this to be the first instalment of a five-part series chronicling MC's adventures in the music world, though it's not a requirement that I write each part with the same partner (that is a possibility, however).
~ Wicked ~Period Drama; Fornication; Witchcraft
F x M

bfoBiYD.png

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
In late 17th century Massachusetts, a young woman's fornication (MC) threatens to bring shame upon her family. In a bid to explain this away as some kind of affliction not inherent to the family bloodline, her own relatives accuse her of being the victim of a witch's curse. She is to be purified or, failing that, sentenced to the pyre as a witch herself. Now, her fate rests in the hands of her co-fornicator (YC).​
In this story, I'm looking for kink and drama. The central tension can be provided by her illicit acts, building through her family's accusations, and culminating in her trial. I'd also love it if you could bring some added tension and drama through your choice of character, though this isn't strictly necessary.
~ Yearn ~Erotica; Dominance & Submission; Sexploration
F/TF x M

cBoXHPX.jpg

"Not yet, little one..."
Taken under the wing of an older, experienced dominant (YC), a fledgling submissive woman (MC) must prove her commitment and willingness to explore and submit before the two can enter into a sexual relationship. To pass the test, she must learn to follow his instructions and broaden her sexual palette through a series of encounters with men hand-chosen by her would-be partner. With each step, her experience grows. With each small success, he asks more and more.​
In this story, I'm looking for kinky erotica. The central tension can be provided by my character's progression through kinkier and kinkier acts, though we can also heighten it through our selection of characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom