Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male One shots and short term requests

Candira

Singularity
Hi there! I'm Candira. I've been here for a long time, but I don't hang out here much anymore. I'm looking to do a little short-term role-playing. One-shots are definitely welcome. Also, I do not play off-site, so please don't ask for that.
What is a short-term rp?
There is a definite beginning and end plotted out and it can be reached over a reasonable amount of time. This is usually a collection of up to 5 scenes and their set ups and transitions.

What is a one-shot?
Basically, it's the setup and then the scene we'll be playing, and, once the scene is over, so is the rp.

This thread is for finding partners who have similar interests and skill levels. Please be sure to read the things I'm looking for in a partner before you contact me.
  1. I am a stickler for good grammar and spelling, so if you can't construct a sentence that properly uses punctuation and subject-verb agreement, I'll have to politely decline. Use spellcheck and/or Grammarly if you're not sure how to say something. The occasional typo or autocorrect mishap is expected and accepted, but I cannot stress enough how important it is that you proofread. I literally don't have time for you if you can't put in the effort.
  2. Be flexible about responding. I have a very busy life and sometimes I won't be available to play for days at a time. If that's a problem, you may want to find another partner.
  3. Be part of the creative process. Collaboration is crucial if this is going to be fun. If you have a specific idea of what you want in mind, please be upfront about it. If you want to make changes or have ideas about what to do next, run it past me. I'm open. Don't expect either one of us to do all of the work alone.
  4. I want a partner who has a Light-hearted tone. I don't have time in my life for stuff that's just going to depress me. I'm very empathetic when it comes to my characters, so if they're sad or afraid or traumatized, that seeps into my real life. I don't like feeling that way. Sex should be a fun, positive experience for the people who consent to take part in it.
  5. Have some romantic flair. I love a bit of romance in my roleplays. It's not always necessary for the plot we work out together, but it's great to have.
  6. If I tell you I want to stop playing and give a reason, please respect my wishes to stop. I will give you a reason if you ask.
  7. If we use faceclaims, I prefer some form of art (paintings, realistic renderings, anime) over real humans. I am not limiting you or myself to that, but it is my preference.

I definitely don't want to do non-con and rape, nor do I have an interest in age play or incest. I am also not interested in anything having to do with watersports or scat. If you're still with me, keep going.

• Athletic builds (toned muscles, not roided out monsters)
    • Breast & nipple play
    • Collars and leashes
    • Comedy
    • Consensual sex
    • Dark hair and eyes
    • Doggy style
    • Exessive cum
    • Foreplay
    • Giving/receiving oral sex
    • Glasses
    • Groping (especially from behind)
    • Group sex
    • Hypnosis
    • Lactation
    • Lighthearted tone
    • Light restraints (cuffs or ropes but nothing involved)
    • Mutual pleasure
    • Monsters (humanoids mostly)
    • No risk of pregnancy
    • Partially-clothed sex
    • Public sex (or risk of being discovered)
    • Romance
    • Rough sex
    • Sexy clothes
    • Standing sex/against a wall
    • Tenderness
    • Tentacle
    • Timestop
    • Trickery (light-hearted stuff, not straight coercion)
    • Vaginal sex (obviously)
    • Vanilla sex

• Abuse/Abusive language
    • Age play
    • Anal training
    • Ballooning/inflation
    • Blackmail
    • Breeding
    • BDSM
    • Coercion
    • Cuckholding
    • Death (in a sexual scenario)
    • Exessive pain
    • Fear/Crying
    • Humiliation
    • Incest
    • Mind break
    • Overly muscular men
    • Overly timid men (ask if unsure)
    • Pregnancy
    • Punishment
    • Rape (non-consensual)
    • Slave
    • Stomach bulging
    • Super aggressive men
    • Torture
    • Virginity (ask if you must know)
    • Vore
    • Watersports

Settings I am interested in:
I don't have a strong preference right now; I'm open to fantasy and sci-fi, but I am also good with modern slice-of-life type things. Truly, it just depends on the plot.

Pairings are more what I focus on because I get ideas based on the pairing and then work with a partner to flesh them out--I find rps to be more enjoyable and collaborative in that way. If you're not up for that kind of experience and just want to pick a scenario and go, you'll have to look elsewhere. Just because it isn't listed here doesn't mean I won't go for it, so if you have something in mind, just let me know. I'm feeling a little more on the vanilla side of things lately, but don't be afraid to ask for something you really want. The worst I can say is no.

• Rogue and Bard type characters
    • Pirate and officer type characters
    • Artist and office worker types
    • Boss and assistant
    • Warrior and nobility
    • Witch/warlock and familiar
    • Superhero and villain
    • Bandmates
    • Scientist and experiment subject
    • Mythical creature and human
    • Magician and assistant
    • White Blood Cell and Red Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
    • Link and Malon (Ocarina of Time)
    • Jessica Rabbit and an OC

• Adventurers who've been traveling together recently went through something fairly traumatic. Our characters get together for a little sexual healing and to vent some of the frustration from our earlier adventures.
    • A female pirate's loyal crew turns against her after a job gone south--they deliver her into the hands of the naval officer who'd been pursuing her as a peace offering/distraction while they escape. (We could reverse the gender roles for this, no problem)
    • A tabletop approach where we can plot out a general premise and story together. One of us would essentially DM and work to create a variety of potential partners and scenarios based on the story and the listed premises. Can have romance or no.
    • A mentoring program has matched a successful professional to someone who is just coming out of the system. The two are slated to live together, and despite their efforts to maintain distance, the two start to fall for each other. What system and what type of professional is debatable and can be determined by the setting we choose and the world building we choose to do. Not really interested in a power play for this one--I just think it's interesting to see the dynamic between someone who has their shit together and someone who decidedly does not but wants to.
    • The sexual tension between a hero and their villain has reached an all-time high. They both want it, but they know it should never come to be. And yet it does, over and over again.
    • Two bandmates are riled up from being on tour and in such close proximity. They decide to throw caution to the wind and go for it, intending it to be just a way to relieve stress.
    • A scenario where a woman is tricked in some way into having sex with someone. She wouldn't have been against the sex if asked or would quickly get on board once she realized she was tricked.
    • A world where casual sex is the norm. Our characters could have a random encounter somewhere and decide to have sex right there, or maybe we play multiple characters that interact with the mains in this world. I am open to a lot of ideas.
    • For the right partner: A reverse Alice in Wonderland. I would play female versions of the characters in the story and lead your character through a set number of steamy encounters. This could be something that plays into the idea above. Wonderland can be as sex-driven as we like.
    • Seaonally specific: wanna do something for Halloween? I have several ideas, one of which involves a small coven of witches who have taken control of the town to suit their whims--many of which are sexual.
    • Winter holidays: sexy santas and elves, naughty Christmas parties, New Year's Eve themes. Maybe a hypnotist at a holiday party has fun with a sexy volunteer. I am here for it. I have a few ideas, so let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
For the right partner, I would be willing to DM something with like a reverse Alice in Wonderland.

Back
Top Bottom