Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quotes for a Quote

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
—Rita Rudner

"I am helpless. I am stupid, and all I do is want and need things. My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."

This is how bad your life can get."

- the Narrator, Fight Club

"How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?" - Adm James T. Kirk, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"There is only one way to salvation, and that is to make yourself responsible for all men's sins. As soon as you make yourself responsible in all sincerity for everything and for everyone, you will see at once that this is really so, and that you are in fact to blame for everyone and for all things."
― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

" People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "
-Dylan Moran

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

"Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died." - Steven Wright

"Since my affection means nothing to you, have a taste of my hatred."
- Tantai Jin; Till The End Of The Moon

"I wanna know why Hemingway cracked"
― Bad Religion

"Calm, lasting beauty comes only in dream, and this solace the world had thrown away when in its worship of the real it threw away the secrets of childhood and innocence."
-H.P. Lovecraft,
The Silver Key

"Shame I do feel. And I know there is something all wrong about me—believe me. Sometimes I shock myself."
Sophocles, Electra

Back
Top Bottom