Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quotes for a Quote

Leon

π•Ώπ–π–Š 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ π•―π–—π–Šπ–†π–’π–˜
Simple and straight forward enough.

Drop a quote from anywhere. Movie, song, card description or even something that has been said on BlueMoon. It can be inspiring, funny or nonsense so long as it is something that can be quoted. Just give the quote and where you found it or who said it.

"A riddle is nothing more than a trap for small minds, baited with the promise of understanding." - Sphinx of Magosi from Magic the Gathering

"We're thieves, in a world that don't want us no more." - Arthur Morgan, Red Dead Redemption 2

"Life's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forest Gump from Forest Gump

β€œI’d love to try to tame you... And I would simply adore it if you turn out untamable.” - Simona Panova, Nightmarish Sacrifice

"It might be something that only happened in nightmares, the heroine, the nice girl falling for the villain. The fact that she had not admired - she refused to think that - but noticed his physique, his figure... Perhaps he had noticed this too, and it eroded the self control he normally had, subconsciously. Until he gave in. Perhaps she caused it, provoking him with her thoughts and looks. Perhaps she hadn't hated it either..." a story I'm beta reading

If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don't appreciate the moment until it's passed. - Kanye West

It's alright, you'll be fine. Baby, I'm in control.
Take the pain, take the pleasure. I'm the master of both.

- Adam Lambert (Song: For Your Entertainment)

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. You take away all he's got...an' all he's ever gonna have." - Will Munny, Unforgiven.

It seemed as if no one else but god had been witness to that outburst of lustful anger, of passionate vengeance, of loving hate. The trembling CortΓ©s felt in the center of his pupils made him cast his look away from Malinalli's infinite black eyes, which in the same moment reflected sorrow, love, and a certain yearning for vengeance.
CortΓ©s understood that Malinalli was his true conquest, that there, in the depths of her black eyes, were the gems he had been searching for all this time.

How exquisitely human was the wish for permanent happiness, and how thin human imagination became trying to achieve it.

Toni Morrison

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein.

There are no strangers here; only friends you haven't yet met.

William Butler Yeats.

Male monsters can often be absolute pets. I've flirted with a number of delicious ones in the past and I've adored feeling that I'm the only chink in their anti-female armour
Susan Howatch

"The man who should be my greatest enemy somehow is the only man on this planet in whose arms I feel safe and protected but also cherished, even if his blackmail brought me here."

"You're my wife. Not my captive." He tangles his fingers in my hair, tilting my head back, and nips at my chin. "The world lies at your feet to do whatever the fuck you please with it. The only thing you'll never be able to do is leave me. You're forever bound to me."

"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied – chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom... and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."
-Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, The Drumhead (ST:TNG S4 Ep21)

Back
Top Bottom