Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Warden: A One-Shot 5e Campaign (DM IN SEARCH OF PARTY)

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
While traveling through the small village of Falkirk, you come across a job board with a contract searching for any able bodied persons to meet one Elias Corwin and one Gwendolen Stone at the local tavern known as "The Spoiled Princess". The job promises 5 platinum pieces upon accepting and 5 pieces upon completion of the job.

Upon arriving, Elias explains that Gwen and himself are members of an ancient order of warriors known as the Brotherhood of Blood. Their mission is simply to protect the innocent from dark and malevolent creatures with the use of powerful blood magic. Several months ago, a fellow member; a sorcerer by the name of Titus Highchurch, went missing and has been out of contact for some time which is unusual.

He was investigating a series of disappearences near a small village nearby known as Briarwood that sat on the edge of Briarwood Swamp. No bodies, no signs of malice, just people going to this town and never coming back. Legend has it that an angry spirit lurks within the swamp but it's a legend that has existed for centuries. Yet just months ago, people stopped coming from the village and people who visited never returned.

The groups mission is simple: embark to Briarwood, find Highchurch, investigate the disappearances, and figure out how to stop it

So, they are coming with us too then.

I always like to be useful in the choosen profession, so choosing a class that is not the third fighter or the second sorcerer is always preferable for me.

I feel like playing a native, or at least someone who is able to lead the party through the Swamp, so possible a less Tank like ranger or druid (maybe multiclassed). Could you send me more info about this Briarwood Swamp in private?

Would "Base score pool is 16 to start and then add your classes respective HP via dice rolls" mean that Sorcorers and Wizards have 16+d6, and a Barbarian would have 16+d12 points to buy with? (seeing that the 'usual' is 27 points for point buy...) :)

Would "Base score pool is 16 to start and then add your classes respective HP via dice rolls" mean that Sorcorers and Wizards have 16+d6, and a Barbarian would have 16+d12 points to buy with? (seeing that the 'usual' is 27 points for point buy...) :)
Oh fuck! Your right! 27 for your base stats plus the extra point at Level 4. HP is your standard class number + CON and add 4 extra levels

So are you not going arcane blast thing now?
Im flexible, ill fill whatever niche we need.
I still would be open to a blaster sorlock, take advantage of the elf feats if another wants to play rogue or healer support

Maybe I'll do long range then. Sniper ranger, rogue, or artificer artillery a try.

I got it. Im going valor bard.

Are there guns in this setting? If so, could I use crossbow expert for a pair of flintlocks?

Back
Top Bottom